{'en': 'Dexcom G6 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G6 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G6 - Everything you need to know

jconegar's profile photo   09/17/2016 12:27 a.m.

Hello, I am M José the mother of a diabetic child since the ageNow that he no longer has it on Andalusia.It has been with the G 5 that has been great and this week we put the G6, I will tell you if you want to know 1 hand haha
I have 6 sensors that have been left over from G5 in case I am interested in selling them.

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
10/28/2018 3:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way my son the maximum that lasted him were 16 or 17 days

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
10/28/2018 3:57 p.m.

mariche1 said:
By the way my son the maximum that lasted were 16 or 17 days

Thank you for giving us your opinion, each one is a world as commented.
Well, are you going to change to G6 but you tried in different areas of the body to see if it lasted longer?In which area has it lasted more?With G6 it is happening the same depending on the area lasts more or less if you decide to stretch them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/28/2018 4:33 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, in the belly it put it very little, it would be put like 2 and the same duration only wants in the arms

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
10/28/2018 4:49 p.m.

Hello, we have called Novalab to ask about the G6.My daughter carries the G5.The sensors are worth the same but they have the great inconvenience that at 10 days they stop working if or if, there is no option to restart it as the G5 that lasts 13-15 days on average.The truth does not convince me.More expense and only the advantage that you should not calibrate.And the insertion, of course ... in the end, I do not change to pay more, the truth.It already seems to me a pass what we pay now, although the system allows us to have continuous monitoring on our mobile and for parents who work many hours this is a great tranquility ... it is also improvable, like the aposty, which is quite mediocre.... Anyway, we stayed as we are

MarAguilera's profile photo
MarAguilera
10/28/2018 7:23 p.m.

maraguilera said:
Hello, we have called Novalab to ask for the G6.My daughter carries the G5.The sensors are worth the same but they have the great inconvenience that at 10 days they stop working if or if, there is no option to restart it as the G5 that lasts 13-15 days on average.The truth does not convince me.More expense and only the advantage that you should not calibrate.And the insertion, of course ... in the end, I do not change to pay more, the truth.It already seems to me a pass what we pay now, although the system allows us to have continuous monitoring on our mobile and for parents who work many hours this is a great tranquility ... it is also improvable, like the aposty, which is quite mediocre.... Anyway, we stay as we are

The emitters can be restarted under our responsibility and with the receiver is not complicated, it is already being done.For now, the same arithmetic mean of before, until we spend more time we will not know whether the average is maintained or not.And without restarting the sensor box it costs 275 E for a month before 360 ​​for G4 and G5.

The good thing is that you can continue with G5, but there are also people who think best G4, for colors.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/28/2018 8:30 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Hello sea, I do not know where you are from but if you live in Spain I do not buy them from Novalab because they were more expensive, I buy them at the dialibre clinic and they get better price a peak and especially because you can buy for a year and make you veryGood prices

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
10/28/2018 8:53 p.m.

@"Mariche1" How much does the G6 in dialibre cost?
Because it would be great that they were at a better price than those offered by Novalab

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
10/28/2018 9:16 p.m.

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/28/2018 10:13 p.m.

It has cost me the treatment for a year and a month of gift € 3500 (which are 3 sensors) since the transmitters apparently last 120 days, the placement consultation, 1 month of TF for any consultation and training consultation.
I have been with Dr. Barrios for a year and my son's change has been great.

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
10/28/2018 10:30 p.m.

In fact, that's why I sell the sensors

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
10/28/2018 10:32 p.m.

I imagine that the price of the consultation in Dialibre will not be very cheap to say.
Comparing prices and for a person who only wants the G6 system, it is cheaper to buy it in Novalab.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
10/28/2018 10:35 p.m.

Not that enters the € 3500

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
10/28/2018 11:27 p.m.

This morning I have contacted Novalab to ask them about the annual price of the Dexcom G6 in order to realize and that there is no place for confusion and they have told me that it is 3,000 euros (€ 900 the first 3 quarters and € 300 the fourth quarter.
Comparing prices with Novalab and the Dialibre Clinic we have:
Start Kit (1 transmitter + 3 sensors)
- Novalab: € 450
- Dialibre: € 450
Quarterly kit:
- Novalab: € 899
- Dialibre: € 963
Annual Kit:
- Novalab: € 3000
- Dialibre: € 3500
According to the clinic of the clinic dialibre all dialibre kits have their formation and consultation with a diabetologist.
The prices in Novalab of quarterly and annual kit are cheaper.
Another thing is that one wants training on the G6 and consultations and you go to the Dialibre clinic, but you do not want to form the clinic is cheaper with Novalab.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
10/29/2018 1:36 p.m.

mjsm said:
This morning I have contacted Novalab to ask them about the annual price of the Dexcom G6 in order to realize and that there is no room for confusion and they have told me that it is 3,000 euros(€ 900 the first 3 quarters and € 300 the fourth quarter.
Comparing prices with Novalab and the Dialibre Clinic we have:
Start Kit (1 transmitter + 3 sensors)
- Novalab: € 450
- Dialibre: € 450
Quarterly kit:
- Novalab: € 899
- Dialibre: € 963
Annual Kit:
- Novalab: € 3000
- Dialibre: € 3500
According to the clinic of the clinic dialibre all dialibre kits have their formation and consultation with a diabetologist.
The prices in Novalab of quarterly and annual kit are cheaper.
Another thing is that one wants training about the G6 and consultations and you go to the Dialibre clinic, but you do not want training to be cheaper with Novalab.

Thank you very much for informing ourselves of the real prices of Dexcom G6 and clarifying everything, apparently we did not have the real prices of Dexcom G6 so far, perhaps they would update them shortly on their sales website, but this information that you have provided to us has been locatedOn Facebook that when they left they also put them since the commercial that gave prices for what is seen forgot to give the annual price.

Apparently free day the sensors sell more expensive, the consultations even if they are included has nothing to do, another thing is to discount but you want them.

Once it has also been commented that Novalab has subcontracted the sale of its products, this information is not real, the sale of its products are fully managed by the laboratory

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/29/2018 2:37 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Nothing @"jconegar"
I know that in this forum there is always real information and that is why I have called Novalab in order to have all the information and avoid speculation that nobody is good for us.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
10/29/2018 3:01 p.m.

The truth is I have not spoken to Novalab for the G6, because the G5 cost me much more expensive, it failed mine, but I cannot do anything anymore.Thank you very much, anyway, there will be people who can take advantage of the reduction.

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
10/29/2018 6:34 p.m.

Hello, I hang this information that I consider interesting, I have published it in the main one, but Fer, rightly considers that it would be better in the original post about the G6, and thus the attachment.

Thanks and greetings

Hello everyone, I leave the link of a review of a user who is using this system for several weeks.Already at the beginning of October, the official G6 prices in Spain (supplied by the commercial channel of the company that sells it in Spain will publish in that blog.

You can read it here:

Link

I emphasize the latest updates that you have been adding on a topic that interests us a lot, the duration of the sensors (and continues to use it, so there will be more data) ... about 17-20 days maximum ... compared to 30 days minimumof G4-G5, of this same person and same conditions.

Very important difference for those who paid these systems, 100% of our pocket.And someone else who is using it lasts even less (compared to a G4-G5 that he used).

In this case we speak, at the sensor level (which have the same price per unit as the G4-G5, remember that G6 comes in box of 3 units, G4-G5 in box of 4 units) of a duration of the order of 35-45% Less, or in other words, an increase in the sensor (which we already know are nothing cheap) of that same amount.

Always speaking in this case and example.In other cases, and that is why I clarify it, where the duration of sensors is the "official" (I think they are the least common cases, but there are), the data is different.

I suppose that other analysis and opinions of users will appear shortly, all information is good, since it is very interestingall).

And with that cost, and this will be done by each, if you have experience in the previous systems, decide whether the benefits-coste ratio is justified or not (I insist, this is each one, since the cost factor enters that to eachEconomy will affect you differently).

Greetings,

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/01/2018 5:07 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Lucho's blog update with my diabetes, which tells us about news regarding the Dexcom G6:
Link
More and more opinions are coming from this meter of several users, which is very beneficial for everyone.
Jorge indicates that the Dexcom G6 app can be downloaded for iPhone 12 although it indicates that it is in tests.But if Apple has hung it in its App Store it will be because it works.
It would be very interesting to see if the creator of the republika diabetes post continues to use G6 or return to G5 because it will be a very important fact to see what is the most convenient system and I think we will see it shortly because few sensors should be left of the initial initial kitthat bought.
I do not indicate where to buy Dexcom or which Dexcom model should be purchased but according to what G6 bloggers write it is implied that it is better.
There are several blogs where they tell us well about Dexcom g6: Link Link where it indicates its position in the Mard and Link
In the case of the latter, the one that Susana talks to us well from Dexcom G6 is a very good sign of how it works and a very important fact to take into account.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
11/01/2018 6:38 p.m.

I have read that the continuous measurement in the SS will be included, but it has not become clear if he is free or can be chosen..It seems to me that Dexcom is better in accuracy, alarms and continuity in measures.I hope this meter is the subsidized or that we can choose.
Let's see if it is achieved.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2018 4:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.