{'en': 'Dexcom G6 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G6 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G6 - Everything you need to know

jconegar's profile photo   09/17/2016 12:27 a.m.

regina said:
I have read that continuous measurement in the SS will be included, but it has not become clear if he is free or can be chosen..It seems to me that Dexcom is better in accuracy, alarms and continuity in measures.I hope this meter is the subsidized or that we can choose.
Let's see if it is achieved.

If you mean what is being published these days by the networks that is already for everyone is the flash system.
There is CCAA that if they are giving Dexcom and that they will give G6 too, but it is still pending confirming, in some they ask that it be bomb and in others not.Let's see if they are already pronouncing.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/02/2018 8:48 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
regina said:
I have read that the continuous measurement in the SS will be included, but it has not become clear if he is freeor you can choose..It seems to me that Dexcom is better in accuracy, alarms and continuity in measures.I hope this meter is the subsidized or that we can choose.

If you mean what is being published these days by the networks that is already for everyone is the flash system.
There is CCAA that if they are giving Dexcom and that they will give G6 too, but it is still pending confirming, in some they ask that it be bomb and in others not.Let's see if they are already pronouncing.

Good morning, for contributing something to this issue, in Valencia the information that I have for the dexcom commercial is: "Yes everything is going well the G6 will be financed from March 2019 in people who use the Tandem bomb" and obviously meet the requirementsThat there are currently to finance it, and that we have already commented several times.Greetings to all

JAVIERPT's profile photo
JAVIERPT
11/05/2018 10:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Javierpt said:
jconegar said:
regina said:
regina said:
I have read that continuous measurement will be included inThe SS, but it has not become clear if he is free or can be chosen..It seems to me that Dexcom is better in accuracy, alarms and continuity in measures.I hope this meter is the subsidized or that we can choose.

Good morning, for contributing something to this issue, in Valencia the information that I have for the dexcom commercial is: "Yes everything is going well the G6 will be financed from March 2019 in people who use the Tandem bomb" and obviously meet the requirementsThat there are currently to finance it, and that we have already commented several times.Greetings to all

I thank you for this truthful information about the new Dexcom G6 meter.Well we already have a CCAA that we know will happen with great probabilities.

All the best,

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/05/2018 2:39 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Hello, can you tell me what is the procedure to restart the G6 sensor?Is it the same as the G5?Paras the sensor and restart it (2 hours it takes) and all the same?I want to decide whether to change from G5 to G6 and this is the only topic on which I have doubts.Thank you!!!

MarAguilera's profile photo
MarAguilera
11/05/2018 8:04 p.m.

I ask why I read this on the Dexcom page.Attached photo

MarAguilera's profile photo
MarAguilera
11/05/2018 8:08 p.m.

Link

On the previous page of this same thread is the link, encourage that we can do it better and read you learn a lot !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/05/2018 11:55 p.m.

maraguilera said:
I ask why I read this on the Dexcom page.ATTACHED PHOTO

Here you have the direct link.By the way, this republika diabetes page does not have prices well are wrong, they have not corrected them, if you buy 3 pack the last you get cheaper as @MJSM commented, I have put in touch with the laboratory and although it is not announcedThus, they must have passed without realizing it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2018 1:06 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello!I already have my Dexcom 6. This week we will put my daughter for the first time.Any advanced user can tell me if there is any improvement in the sensor sticker?Dexcom 5's was quite bad.I ask me why she carries it in the arm although the manual recommends it in the gut or lumbar area.But there with the showers I don't know ... and the apostites spoil his skin a lot.If someone can guide me I appreciate it ...

Mar Aguilera's profile photo
Mar Aguilera
11/12/2018 9:49 p.m.

sea Aguilera said:
hello!I already have my Dexcom 6. This week we will put my daughter for the first time.Any advanced user can tell me if there is any improvement in the sensor sticker?Dexcom 5's was quite bad.I ask me why she carries it in the arm although the manual recommends it in the gut or lumbar area.But there with the showers I don't know ... and the apostites spoil his skin a lot.If someone can guide me I appreciate it ...

It is better than that of the G5, the second took off a little below but without using Skin Tac or other adhesive or additional apostite, I train almost every day of the week except one and double training, also with one day swimming week.There you can see what happened with the glue.For not getting to write so I tell you to take a look.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2018 10:32 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello, everyone.
The Dexcom delegate has sent me
this.I share it by himself.
All the best

TATO's profile photo
TATO
11/14/2018 9:57 a.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Tandem t: slim X2 - 2019, Novo Rapid
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

tato said:
good morning everyone.
The Dexcom delegate has sent me
this.I share it by himself.
All the best

Thank you very much for sharing it

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/14/2018 2:11 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello good afternoon, I have been reading and it is not clear to me.
Can I use the G6 only with the XDRip+ app+ just like I do with the G5?and do without the receiver.
And if so, I imagine that the sensor will work until the battery is completely estimated the same duration as in the G5?
In a few weeks I am exhausted the transmitter that I carry and I would like to try the G6 to see how it works but I have these doubts.
Thank you all.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
11/14/2018 6:56 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

jaume said:
hello good afternoon, I have been reading and it is not clear to me.
Can I use the G6 only with the XDRip+ app+ just like I do with the G5?and do without the receiver.
And if so, I imagine that the sensor will work until the battery is completely estimated the same duration as in the G5?
In a few weeks I am exhausted the transmitter that I carry and I would like to try the G6 to see how it works but I have these doubts.
Thank you all.

You can use XDRIP and we have a companion on Facebook immi dica who has extended life to the sensor with XDrip without doing anything absolutely, just stopping and restarting, he is a person of total confidence.Well there were people who said first that you could surely, after it was very complicated ... you have to talk when things are sure not based on assumptions, the people who have used it have verified that you can without problems.The duration is early to give estimates although some people are based on one or two people to speak, there are people who have lasted 15 days, people 20 days and several one month, but I do not like to touch it because to make statistics based onA person alone because I do not see it logical, it lasted 21 days, then with reading failures, I only stretched one of the two, hopefully I would have lasted 30 days like some, but no.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/14/2018 7 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
jaume said:
hello good afternoon, I have been reading and it is not clear to me.
Thank you all.

You can use XDRIP and we have a companion on Facebook immi dica who has extended life to the sensor with XDrip without doing anything absolutely, just stopping and restarting, he is a person of total confidence.Well there were people who said first that you couldn't surely, after it was very complicated ... you have to talk when things are known for sure not based on assumptions.The duration is early to give estimates although some people are based on one or two people to speak, there are people who have lasted 15 days, people 20 days and several one month, but I do not like to touch it because to make statistics based onA person alone because I do not see it logical, it lasted 21 days, then with reading failures, I only stretched one of the two.

If the issue of lengthening the sensor thinks the same as you, it is a personal issue of each one.I referred more than anything to the transmitter than for what you say is lengthened as we do with the G4 and G5.I will look at the prices to see if it makes it very expensive and the safest thing I will try, thanks for the information Jorge.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
11/14/2018 7:07 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

jaume said:
jconegar said:
jaume said:
jaume said:
hello good afternoon, I have been reading and I don't have leftclear.
Thank you all.

You can use XDRIP and we have a companion on Facebook immi dica who has extended life to the sensor with XDrip without doing anything absolutely, just stopping and restarting, he is a person of total confidence.Well there were people who said first that you couldn't surely, after it was very complicated ... you have to talk when things are known for sure not based on assumptions.The duration is early to give estimates although some people are based on one or two people to speak, there are people who have lasted 15 days, people 20 days and several one month, but I do not like to touch it because to make statistics based onA person alone because I do not see it logical, it lasted 21 days, then with reading failures, I only stretched one of the two.

If the issue of lengthening the sensor thinks the same as you, it is a personal issue of each one.I referred more than anything to the transmitter than for what you say is lengthened as we do with the G4 and G5.I will look at the prices to see if it makes it very expensive and the safest thing I will try, thanks for the information Jorge.

Look for Facebook to immi dica, she will explain better but come on that she did nothing to stretch with XDRIP

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/14/2018 7:13 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

How about Jaume, if you can use xDrip.On the duration, at the technical level, the capacity of the G6 is less amperage (although I prefer not to talk here about this), so that, if other factors do not influence (important detail), you know what that means, thus entry (until that ability physically).
The appearance of the G6 followed a process as far as we are, which was the one we know, despite the one who weighs, how the Seven, G4 and the G5 followed (and some, we have actively participated in one of them, although some do notThey will find out, of course, or miss).
On the duration of the sensors, you who have used G4 and G5, because they test it and tell us, not absolute numbers, which is not worth it ... relative numbers, comparing with what you already know, will be other data toTake into account and welcome.The truth, and this is a personal, subjective, free opinion, is a shame how they have oriented advertising in our country, in my view, they have a lot of credibility.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/14/2018 7:23 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

jaume said:
jconegar said:
jaume said:
jaume said:
hello good afternoon, I have been reading and I don't have leftclear.
Thank you all.

He also thinks that you can always return to G4 or G5 that although people said when G5 came out that G4 was going to disappear we still have it, because now the same, but look we have a market to choose from.

The good thing that you do not have to buy the receiver to prove it that you can use the official app that is already for iPhone iOS 12 or XDRIP for Android, which according to immi stops and the session begins and no more stories to stretch look at you than complicatedIt's hahaha, let's go or if you have the official receiver the complication is to put it in the microwave two hours hahaha, I mean as well to stretch.

And tell us because each one is a world, hopefully I would have lasted me 30 days as they have commented on Facebook but no.

By the way if people do not return to G5 it will be for something I say, not because it costs more money, look at that also that some advantage will have if they continue to use it, that is where you can look best.

It is clear that a Mercedes is expensive and one more Ferrari, the quality is paid and each one spends what he thinks appropriate and maybe for that we have the money.

Greetings,

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/14/2018 7:33 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Here I put a photo of the evolution of Dexcom with the receptors, from the first model to the last ... Seven/Seven Plus (software was updated), G4, G4 With Share, G5 (which could also be a G4 with Share with thecorresponding code and software update), and G5/G6 (G5 Tactile format is passed to G6 with code and software).
A fact: the first (Seven, Seven Plus and G4) and the last ones (G4 With Share turned to G5, G5 and G5-G6) do not have Bluetooth connectivity to share data, understandable in the first, inexplicable in the seconds, daytoday.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/14/2018 7:50 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

jconegar said:
jaume said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jaume said:
jaume said:
jaume said:
jaume said:
Hello good afternoon, I have been reading and it is not clear to me.
Thank you all.

He also thinks that you can always return to G4 or G5 that although people said when G5 came out that G4 was going to disappear we still have it, because now the same, but look we have a market to choose from.

The good thing that you do not have to buy the receiver to prove it that you can use the official app that is already for iPhone iOS 12 or XDRIP for Android, which according to immi stops and the session begins and no more stories to stretch look at you than complicatedIt's hahaha, let's go or if you have the official receiver the complication is to put it in the microwave two hours hahaha, I mean as well to stretch.

And tell us because each one is a world, hopefully I would have lasted me 30 days as they have commented on Facebook but no.

By the way if people do not return to G5 it will be for something I say, not because it costs more money, look at that also that some advantage will have if they continue to use it, that is where you can look best.

It is clear that a Mercedes is expensive and one more Ferrari, the quality is paid and each one spends what he thinks appropriate and maybe for that we have the money.

Greetings,

Well now that Jconegar comments at Republika Diabetes on Facebook it has been commented that he is using another kit, so if he has bought another one he will not go so bad, hahaha, I am going to try it also has also been a partner who has put a discount todayAnd we have to use it at least cost us less.

Well you also have the Eversese that is very good and it costs you more than 3700 euros as commented and they crack you to put on and take it away and the readings are not very good at the beginning and all day hitting and taking off and you can not bathe with it,Let's go an ideal future
Dexcom 3000 euros are there difference

Juani Schz Schz's profile photo
Juani Schz Schz
11/14/2018 7:50 p.m.

Another thing that surprises me is because in that blog so famous do not update prices and put that a year is € 3000, they update some other things.
When I called Novalab this morning they told me the last much cheaper quarterly kit.

Juani Schz Schz's profile photo
Juani Schz Schz
11/14/2018 7:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.