{'en': 'Dexcom G6 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G6 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G6 - Everything you need to know

jconegar's profile photo   09/17/2016 12:27 a.m.

Now that the G6 is already available, we leave this topic as a reference for everything you need to know about the Dexcom G6, you can share experiences, ask doubts, etc ...;);)

It seems that it is going faster than it seemed.They are already testing the Dexcom G6 and it seems that the issue is already serious for production for what I have been able to ask.

It calibrates only a day.Few more data for now, only they are already in cooking.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/17/2016 12:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Now instead of lasting 3 months like the G5 it will last a little more and they will sell it to us as a great advance.

I already get to me, what I need is to be able to keep it ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/17/2016 1:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see if there is luck and endure with the G4 to the G12 ... and that the G12 really has some improvement and that is not uploaded and that's it.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
09/17/2016 10 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

And what happened to the new inserted of the G5 .... it was in presentations and never left ... and I think it was going to be compatible with Android ..... in short, when we have a price and more data we can comment .... it is like the 4 and 5 ... too thick for children and continuous use.

Papajesus1
09/17/2016 10:06 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

@Papajesus1 I don't understand that of the "new inserted of G5", what do you mean?What model?
The Android theme for Dexcom G5 is true that it is in process but not for now, I imagine that it will even have to authorize an entity that confirms that it works well.
Well thick it is still true, but look at what they have now taken to do it, the insight action that looks like an insulin bomb of how big it is.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/17/2016 11:09 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar I think it refers to in the sensor inserter, they said that it was going to have a much simpler placement but it sounds like it was going to be in the G6.
For me the great progress and Dexcom would happen to me, it would be the possibility of replacement on our part of the transmitter's battery in a simple way but this I think my eyes will not see it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/17/2016 11:50 a.m.

That is what I am referring to Sigsauer, it was for the GR but it has not come out, he stayed in promise.For adults it is not a problem but the insertion of the G4 is complicated for parents how I ... it was difficult for me to learn two sensors ... that is 150 euros ... and the worst thing is to see the frightened and crying child.It does not happen to me and my child so happy, but yes, they promised in the presentation a new insertion system for the G5 and never arrived ... you can check newspaper or in the Jedi blog ... the fact is that it never arrived... The price increase if.Excuse me for having expressed badly.

Papajesus1
09/17/2016 12:27 p.m.

I imagine that it will be one of the improvements of the G6 a new insertion system ... We will have to see what the improvements are.

Papajesus1
09/17/2016 12:29 p.m.

@Papajesus1 because you were not close to mine but I go and put it together.This last week we put a Pope and I from 5.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/17/2016 1:16 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

It seems that if the insertion system will replace it but what most worries is the duration of the transmitter.
Since Dexcom has taken the MCG for sale, the life of the transmitters has been diminishing and this to our pockets does not like them and if not ask me that as I carry the G5 it touches me every three months to change the puncher transmitter.
/>
Link Style = "max

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2016 4:02 p.m.

You are wearing a afterego .. The duration and price of the sensor is the key .... Jconegar, thanks to God I have already learned, but in summer Julio was without putting it on, in August I put it again, I trust and load two sensors.... Come on, a seafood that Dexcom took for my mistake.It is true that I hope that accuracy also improves and if fast decades could be detected ... but I think I ask impossible for the moment ... and less size.

Papajesus1
09/17/2016 5:25 p.m.

Please, in September they bring me g5 to use my son and already talk about G6?I read in several places that the transmitter batteries are changed and thus lengthens their duration, I do not know if it will be easy or not ... I hope not to err when putting the first sensor .... they bring me counted since in my country not in my countryIt is neither the G4 nor the G5.
It is a robbery ... Thus we will reach G10 in a short time and there will almost be no differences !!!Well yes, the cost x supposed !!!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/27/2017 8:18 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Well, hopefully, because if it were, I could continue using the same sensors ... and for which we use G4 or G5 "secuuchutados" would guarantee supplies.
It looks like a "lifetime" g5 ... the battery life, it will surely go for the same course, and the great advance, I fear much, it will be a kill switch but really ... that prevents"Relive it" (you already understand me), because that is what they lack ... they have already managed to get a G5 to work again with an original receiver or app .... now they need to work again with anything, andIf they get, I will get it.

The photos circulating from the G6 showed a totally different model, and different sensors ... which was the biggest problem.

Anyway ... in Dexcom (manufacturer) we have always gone like crabs ... I don't know why he will change at the time ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/28/2017 7:33 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

"Supposedly" by the end of this year an update of the G5 is expected that would include a new smaller, flatter and longer duration transmitter, a new tactile receiver and a simpler new inserter for the sensors, the G6 would leave by the end of 2018.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/29/2017 12:01 p.m.

Think that everything that comes out in the US The mother house does not want it to arrive in Spain.
And we have more than proven, because we can't have G5 for years like G4?
We have many soul bombs with G4, only they know the reality of what happens in Spain.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/29/2017 12:11 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

At the moment in the official dexcom distributor I have not seen that they sell in Spain not even the G5.I would have liked to try the Dexcom but between that I am not a millionaire and that it is not well settled here, for the moment I will throw with the blucon or some smartwatch

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
10/04/2017 2:26 p.m.

Fernandog said:
I at the moment in the official dexcom distributor I have not seen that they sell in Spain not even the G5.I would have liked to try the Dexcom but between that I am not a millionaire and that it is not well settled here, for the moment I am going to throw with the blucon or some smartwatch

What distributor have you called?You have left me with pictures, Dexcom G5 for sale for more than a year and perhaps two (I do not remember) here in Spain.
Many g5 have been put on, what do you mean that it is not well settled?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/04/2017 3:08 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello!A friend who was in Spain, brought me the Dexcom G5 from there ... it is marketed by Novalab, and make shipments inside the country.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/04/2017 3:26 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani76 said:
hello!A friend who was in Spain, brought me the Dexcom G5 from there ... it is marketed by Novalab, and make shipments inside the country.

Well, we leave the subject clarified so as not to confuse people, Dexcom G5 has been sold in Spain for a long time, and if its sale in Spain is fully established by the Novalab laboratory.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/04/2017 5:37 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@"JCONEGAR" last year or I may do a little more, I looked at him to think which more.Now I just put on the web and I have seen that it is effectively sold, although the Novalab Iberia website is still a bit confusing, at least I do not see something like a "store" where to compare prices and other HTTP: //www.novalab.es/

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
10/05/2017 12:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.