{'en': 'Dexcom G6 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G6 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G6 - Everything you need to know

jconegar's profile photo   09/17/2016 12:27 a.m.

In this value glucose descended slowly for what I consider it very valid.In high and low, I add it too.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/10/2018 3:57 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

For clarifying the latest comments, the link mentioned @Pabloj2000 is this:

Link

On the controversy of prices, I clarify that the information comes from that website, so any clarification in this regard, begins its authors.

I do not know that in Spain any price has been published on the part of Novalab, I have spent screenshots of its website and do not appear ... you can consult it in this link:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/10/2018 3:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

In the same average values, we must bear in mind that I am very clear that the glucose is stable, without an active bolus insulin and without HC of slow absorption assets, very important must be taken into account that the sensor reads of the interstitial liquid that goes withA small delay so you have to be clear when checks are made.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/10/2018 3:59 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I'll be putting more little by little.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/10/2018 4:10 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

fer said:
for clarifying the latest comments, the link mentioned @Pabloj2000 is this:

Link

On the controversy of prices, I clarify that the information comes from that website, so any clarification in this regard, begins its authors.

I do not know that in Spain any price has been published on the part of Novalab, I have spent screenshots of its website and do not appear ... you can consult it in this link:

Link

Correct, it is.Thanks for your clarification.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/10/2018 4:20 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello, as and how was ahead on the republikadiabetes page, prices are already published
Dexcom G6 officers (the distributor's commercial channel had been provided), today they are already shown on the Novalab website, you can check it yourself.

Greetings,

pabloj2000
10/11/2018 2:18 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello @"Pabloj2000", I just went to the Novalab link and I have already seen the prices ... I clarify that you have to be registered to see them, if not, the products are seen without a price.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/11/2018 3:03 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Jo is very expensive, to me that G4 sensors last for a month ... like that or you have pasta or live to pay the sensors, which is not to live but survive ... I hope that the G4 lasts as much as possible ...

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
10/15/2018 9:44 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Hello, my son has been with the G6 for a week and say that at the moment it is quite precise.After the warm -up that gives you directly the value without calibrating it marked 106 and 110 in glucometer, which I already liked, and I have yet measured before some food or dinner and the truth that quite successful with respect to the glucometer.

In my conversations with Novolab they told me that if you bought 3 quarters (at € 899) the 4 trimester left € 299 in case you have not commented or does not appear on its website.

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
10/22/2018 6:23 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

pepeluis77 said:
Hello, my son has been with the G6 and say that for now it is quite precise.After the warm -up that gives you directly the value without calibrating it marked 106 and 110 in glucometer, which I already liked, and I have yet measured before some food or dinner and the truth that quite successful with respect to the glucometer.

In my conversations with Novolab they told me that if you bought 3 quarters (at € 899) the 4 trimester left € 299 in case you have not commented or does not appear on its website.

pepeluis77 said:
Hello, my son has been with the G6 and say that for now it is quite precise.After the warm -up that gives you directly the value without calibrating it marked 106 and 110 in glucometer, which I already liked, and I have yet measured before some food or dinner and the truth that quite successful with respect to the glucometer.

Thank you very much for giving us prices having confirmed them with the laboratory.I have been doing several tests with him and in a few days when I finish the second sensor I will comment on everything I have observed from him.

The truth is that I am very happy with the same as you comment too.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/22/2018 11:10 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

What I have noticed with respect to G5, is that it loses the connection more easily.I use the same mobile as a receiver as with the G5, and as soon as it separates a little, no matter how little the connection is losing, or the value that marks has no trend (arrows) until after a few minutes.

Greetings,

Pepeluis77
10/24/2018 1:06 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

pepeluis77 said:
what I have noticed with respect to G5, is that it loses the connection more easily.I use the same mobile as a receiver as with the G5, and as soon as it separates a little, no matter how little the connection is losing, or the value that marks has no trend (arrows) until after a few minutes.

Greetings,

I have verified by several people that with the Bluetooth of some mobiles and incompatibilities it may be that there are problems, I do not know if the mobile you indicate are the ones that authorize but even if it is so it may be that some application is creating conflicts.People are confirming this by verifying that the signal does not lose with the receiver.At the sports level use different Bluetooth systems and usually have problems with the mobile bluetooth that loses the signal, but among those systems it is never lost, the mobile is that it gives problems, but on the official receiver either GPS clock or bicycle computerIt never gives problems.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/24/2018 2:56 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

The next step will be to look for information to see if the same can be done as with the G5 with respect to synchronizing it directly with a clock that has data to upload them to the server, and thus be able to see it from my mobile, and that it does not have to be all the time withThe receiving mobile nearby.

Does anyone know if it is already possible?The truth was that I had the project underway with G5 but I left it for waiting for the G6, and because I have stayed in Atapuerca regarding technology.

Greetings,

Pepeluis77
10/25/2018 1:39 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

Well, as I have modified the title after more than 20 days of use I think it is time to see the conclusions regarding the new MCG with alarms without necessary calibrations Dexcom G6.
As always high, low and medium real values, not always everything is beautiful.
Some main points to control on it, I advise you to take a look.
It can be said that I have put it in extreme sports conditions of both running, road and swimming bicycle, where the movements of the upper limbs are infinite (I carry it in the arm), and subjected to countless showers.

I leave two links:
My blog:
Link

Scribd:
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/26/2018 7:55 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Very good the summary of the G6 Jorge, now you will have to make us one of how it has gone with fiasp no ...?= D>

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/26/2018 9:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks for your article.
Ask ... how much can the sensor be stretched?That is, can you continue to restart as the G4 until you no longer "throw" well?

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
10/26/2018 10:37 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

aaandres said:
grace like G4 until you don't "throw" well?

I believe that it also depends on the insertion and each person and how it has its immune system.
In US forums I know people who have reached 30 days and most usually end the 20. Now you have to know if the same is the same with the previous models if the continuous peaks also make them last less.
But as I always say this we must do it under our responsibility and knowing that if we stretch a lot or before much it may have to calibrate us, or x at least to be safe to confirm.
People G4 and G5 do not happen the same to everyone to give great differences and other interrogations, that is, I would say until the values ​​are reliable.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/26/2018 11:53 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

maritxu22 said:
Jo is very expensive, that the g4 sensors last for a month ... like that or you have pasta or live to pay the sensors, which is not to live but survive... I hope that G4 lasts as much as possible ...

That is also more people who use it are concluding that the duration is being disappointing ... much less than Seven-G4 and G5.That, together with the cost of the sensor is the same, results in those who pay our pocket 100% of the cost, we will pay more.For the laboratory it is great, prices of equal sensors, and minor duration .... White and in bottle.

Greetings

pabloj2000
10/27/2018 5:46 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

The theme of the duration of the sensors is also very based on the immuno system of each person, as well as the durability, I do not know why, it depends on the peaks that occur and also on the place of insertion.There are people who dexcom G4 and G5 lasted 10 days and people 30 days as they usually last me, other people in the forum have commented that it lasts up to two months in the belly when me in my belly only lasted about 12days.

Dexcom G6 There are already many people who have confirmed that it lasts for average 20 days (one more restart), some have commented that they have lasted 30 days and people who have said 16, that is, the same as happened before we have not changed.

Each individual case would have to be analyzed because they still have a world before.At the moment we have G4 and G5 and we do not know until when but until now we have the two previous systems.When G5 came out, many false alarms were created that G4 would disappear and years ago, now we have another possibility with more options, each one chooses what he prefers.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/27/2018 6:19 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

It is not about the average, or maximum duration .... It is each person, indeed.If some G5 sensors last 30 days ... and G6 lasts 20, it is an important (very important) reduction.If the one lasts for 30 days that seems great, with the G5 lasted 50 ... it is also an important reduction, and that is what I go to (and these values ​​are examples, nothing more, for a "feeling"that they last less than less) ... it seems that there is an important reduction in the life of the sensor (same person, with respect to the old G4-G5), which is economically an important detail (if we value that detail, of course, not everyonewe do in the same way).

But well, I suppose that it will also be seen as more people start (the "problem" is people who start directly with the G6, who will not have references, but people who have used the others, can compare, because it is the first thing thatgoes to the "portfolio").

Greetings

pabloj2000
10/27/2018 6:35 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.