{'en': 'Free Freestyle - Sensor Error', 'es': 'Freestyle Libre - Error del sensor'} Image

Free Freestyle - Sensor Error

pacovillar69's profile photo   09/16/2016 9:28 a.m.

Dolores10ro said:
Hello, I plan to buy my great dependent son the freestyle apparatus, can you give me some tips?Give good results?I am a little worried not only because an eye of my face cost me what I ask is if he serves him, he is a 28 -year -old boy, who is lying on the bed almost all day, except when he is in thecomputer or when I take it for a walk and when he is lying, he swings from side to side, will that not take off the sensor?And are the results more or less equal than if I do hair test?That goes, I'm dead of fear but I think about your fingers and I get bad, thanks in advance.

I advise you to use the punctures on your finger, with the freestyle reader, you can scare yourself a lot, I have gone to hypoglycemia emergency and it turns out that the sensor does not work, 4 sensors are already going on Link "Style =" Max-width: 300px;

raulserrano's profile photo
raulserrano
06/14/2020 11:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A week ago, in my health center, they placed a freestyle and gave me a free freestyle for the readings.
The first 3-4 days, everything worked perfectly, but for some days, the graphics between 23:00 to 01:00 have disappeared.There is a hole throughout the week, which did not happen before.
Where does the error come from?I understand that the reader cannot be, since I have downloaded the data to the PC and in this time slot it is also blank.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Nerin's profile photo
Nerin
08/12/2020 9:04 a.m.

mariah14 said:
Well my daughter did pass it with a sensor that came out very bad (or spoiled did not know), in the end the result appeared but if it gave enough errors and measurementsVery different from the capillaries ... but of course I don't call my daughter three years old ... but you have already given me the idea of ​​saying that the sensor is mine :)) I will take it into account for other times ... and inThe arm always in the arm hahaha
You have to throw morro that they cost to give failures ...
By the way another question ... if you erase a piece of the graph and it does not appear tb can be claimed ??

I do not have graphics between 23:00 and 01:00.Those of the whole week have been erased

Nerin's profile photo
Nerin
08/12/2020 9:08 a.m.

The sensor only saves 8 hours, so sometimes data is missing.

The failures are usual;In my first free request, I was horrible, I wanted to return to 1, but the last 7 are great, very precise, they coincide in +/- 10mg/dl with the capillary.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/14/2020 12:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

pacovillar69 said:
good morning.

I have a freestylelibre reader of the ABBOT house and so far it has been working well, but this morning I am giving me a mistake and I do not know what the problem may be, if the device has been spoiled or what.

The message in question is a sensor error.Glucose reading not available in ten minutes, try again ...

This message had appeared before me, but I left once, you left it those ten minutes and then it worked, but in this case it is already going for four times that appears and does not read the levels.

I have contacted the house by email but they will respond late and never.

Is there anyone who uses this device and has happened to you?

Thank you!

The same happened last week.You are taking off or the sensor is moving.Last week I moved and I realized when I called Abbott's crooked needle.
Being bad the sensor does not read it.It is as if it had been completely detached and does not do its function.I sometimes made a difference of 60 and 70 I decided to prick my finger.And other times I read myself well and suddenly that impossible message came out to read and I already click on Deo until on Monday I explained what happened to me.Don't tell the truth.Say that you have fallen or detached sleeping.And they will ask you many questions.I was patient 15min to take the call and 15min to solve it.And take it off and put another one but they tell you that you don't take it off.They send you an envelope and you must put the sensor and send it by mail they charge you anything.And they send you a new sensor.

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/16/2020 11:11 a.m.

Hello.I live in Cuba 🇨🇺 and my sister is diabetic.They sent him from Spain a Free Style 1 reader with his sensors which were working perfectly.They brought me a Colombian type 1 sensor and when I put it in the reader, it gives me compatibility error.I design that the reader is not compatible with that sensor.What can I do 🙏 ??

Danilo37070064's profile photo
Danilo37070064
01/20/2021 1:59 a.m.

@Danilo37070064 Try to update the reader, months ago Abbott sent mails to users indicating that it was necessary

If I remember correctly, the reader had to be connected to the PC, and install the update

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
01/24/2021 10:46 a.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

In the sensor, turn it on and go to the wheel above.In the menu you go to "system status" and in the submenu to "Event Registry".There will be the last error code.Something type: e3,365, i (this for example internal initiation error; has changed it) with that code maybe I can tell you/I can say, more exactly that it fails.As I take them as a test before they were marketed, and I have spoken a lot with technical support, I have a small list of codes and failures somewhere.

PS: quality have lowered a lot.And mark with much more error than the first.The first ones that you have had to wash 3 times to remove something from the glue, now to which you sweat a little, go to shit or pass sweat into inside and give failures like the aforementioned.They had less error with blood (although in something that is your health, to have an error of 10 difference, it seems excessive, but it is that the last 5 that I have had marked more than 100 of difference,?That they have not conformed to remove the wipes and reduce glue to save costs, because due to these measurement errors, many people, in the world in general, not only in Europe or Spain, do not want them, and under their production.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
08/09/2021 7:35 p.m.

I always miss the data from 00 to 3 am, it appears cut 🤷‍♀️

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/09/2021 8:36 p.m.

Quality fails quite a lot in the last lots.
I have 3 in a row that only last 10 days, the tenth begins with it, for 3 hours until the message of replacing the sensor comes out.
The good thing is that now in Social Security they do not take them, you just have to give the serial number and the lot.

That if paste, they stick a lot, there is no one to remove them and it costs a lot to eliminate the glue from the area.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/11/2021 8:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good afternoon:
I am not Conenta with the freestyle, mark what (hip) throughout the night, and I am fine and does not mark the alarm, I dawn according to the free with 54 and by capillary I have 153, and so on several occasions that I score, the problemIt is that if I only guide me for those values ​​I would make hyper important, so my daily drawing are constant up and down, and that the descents are not real.

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
08/15/2021 7:02 p.m.

@glarivza22 change it and take it to give you another.
Now in the SS you just have to give them the serial number and the lot.You don't need to deliver the defective sensor as before.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/18/2021 1:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good night.The sensor that my son is now placed, yesterday began to give very different values ​​of the capillary, until then was going well.

Today in Diabox, in the section "Sensor status" appears "Error sensor."

But when the Abbott reader passes, the "tried to scan at 10 min" appears.

If the sensor really failed, (which is what I think, seeing the state in Diabox and the disparity with the capillary), what message should it appear in the Abbott reader?

Because I appear, that they will ask me, when requesting a new one.

Thank you.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/22/2021 11:08 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Good morning.
It is that after "try to scan in 10 minutes" you will end up appearing "exhausted sensor, remove the sensor."Surely it has happened to you.So it is time to claim Abbot.And they ask you for a series of data that are seen on the mobile.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/23/2021 9:08 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
good morning.
It is that after "try to scan in 10 minutes" you will end up appearing "exhausted sensor, remove the sensor."Surely it has happened to you.So it is time to claim Abbot.And they ask you for a series of data that are seen on the mobile.

This has been Isabel.

“Replace the sensor.Your sensor doesn't work.Remove your sensor and start a new one. "It is the message that has appeared.

The sensor has lasted 8 scarce days.Although on the last day or day and a half, I already gave very different readings to the capillary.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/23/2021 10:19 a.m.

mcnulty said:
Isabelbota said:
good morning.

This has been Isabel.

“Replace the sensor.Your sensor doesn't work.Remove your sensor and start a new one. "It is the message that has appeared.

The sensor has lasted 8 scarce days.Although on the last day or day and a half, I already gave very different readings to the capillary.

It is angry but I have decided to stay with the good.The penultimate died 3 days before and called me and sent me a new one.Total, as I pay them, because I think I've taken 11 days free.The last lasted 13 days.I have not called because the previous one had already replaced me and I only lacked one day (that compensated with the previous one that they sent me).
But the fact is that as long as they do not improve their technology you have to always have a spare one because at any time you run out of sensor ...

isabelbota
08/23/2021 3:25 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I put the new sensor this morning.I think it has already stopped working, I still don't have the confirmation message.

It seems incredible that this does not last 24 hours.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/23/2021 11:27 p.m.

mcnulty said:
I put the new sensor this morning.I think it has already stopped working, I still don't have the confirmation message.

It seems incredible that this does not last 24 hours.

Well, you are having bad luck.They fail, but two followed is bad luck ...

isabelbota
08/24/2021 9:25 a.m.

The second especially, which has lasted hours.

I have spoken by phone with Abbott and they will send me the two replacement sensors, they told me that they would take to arrive between 5 and 7 days, but that being August it could take something more.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/24/2021 9:06 p.m.

In 22 sensors that I have had no mistake, but today the first scan with LibreLink M has done it, but the second tells me an exhausted sensor and put it six days ago.

Diabox works for me, if this evil should not fail?

I will have to call them to replace it since in the ambulatory they do not replace them.They give me two at the beginning of the month so until the other week I am without a sensor.Let's see if Diabox continues to work.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/27/2021 12:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.