{'en': 'Free Freestyle - Sensor Error', 'es': 'Freestyle Libre - Error del sensor'} Image

Free Freestyle - Sensor Error

pacovillar69's profile photo   09/16/2016 9:28 a.m.

@Anaisabel give me 4 sensors and two are kept in case any failure;I have one to return it, I fail 12 as the previous two, surely they were the same manufacturer and production lot.
They no longer collect them as before, you just have to give the nurse in serial number and the lot.

What you say happened to me.The mobile says that KO, the Free glucometer continues to read and Diabox Lee 14.5 days, no more than the APP or the Abbott's own glucometer.

In your case, I would go to the nurse to give me the change because you are without control and with sensors do not give glucose strips.Exaggerate it a lot and they will give it to you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2021 1:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

They give me two to the first month and if I have any problem I have to call a phone they gave me.I just called and within 5 days a new one will arrive.I will get a bag to put the exhausted sensor.I have not told him that I have not removed it because Diabox serves me;).

Freestyle glucometer is also KO since this morning.

The sensors can only go looking for them Tuesday or Thursday, I will go on Tuesday to see if you can already give me October 2.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/27/2021 2:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel as I hate that according to where we are first or third citizens.
We should have all the same options and services.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/28/2021 10:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
mcnulty said:
I put the new sensor this morning.I think it has already stopped working, I still don't have the confirmation message.

It seems incredible that this does not last 24 hours.

Well, you are having bad luck.They fail, but two followed is bad luck ...

Well, I'm afraid we are going for the third party, after two days and little ...
Diabox already puts me "sensor failure" although Abbott's reader no.

I don't explain it to me.The first sensor worked very well, 14 days.

The second only 8 days.The third a few hours.This, which would be the fourth, two days and something ...

I don't understand what is happening.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/28/2021 9:55 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Well, today mine has "dead" when it touched on Wednesday, 4 days before.The previous one died 1 day before time (that I did not claim it because they had sent me a new one because the previous one lasted me 10 days).
Come on, in my case they have lasted longer but none of the last 3 days ... 😣😣

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/29/2021 2:01 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

sprinkle said:
is best to call them by phone.A advice if the person who attends you does not convince you, go to call them, there is everything.In such cases, reading error, very different values, that takes off .... Always call, they should change it.I have changed three and I have never had a problem.Have the sensor, reader, box ... by hand because they will ask you for data.And if for any reason you do not carry it in your arm, do not tell you, you always have to tell you that you are in your arm or will not take care.

Something similar happened to me but in the morning, he tells me error with the sensor, activate one new and make the reading again, I have 3 changed and my mother gets angry but it is not my fault, if I do nothing forThe night, just sleep and tell me to put another sensor in the morning and changed it yesterday.Of course, it tells me to activate another sensor and I don't know why it fails, what I do is change it, but should I have a fix or not?Is the app that is failing or is the sensor?

sergiojunene's profile photo
sergiojunene
08/29/2021 10:43 a.m.

banhop said:
already works.However I have been with him about 4 hours.I put me 225 and I have punctured my finger and I have 325. Is it normal?

The same thing happens to me, I have a sensor of reactive strips and always in blood gives me a different measurement than with the interstitial fluid

sergiojunene
08/29/2021 10:44 a.m.

pacovillar69 said:
good morning.

I have a freestylelibre reader of the ABBOT house and so far it has been working well, but this morning I am giving me a mistake and I do not know what the problem may be, if the device has been spoiled or what.

The message in question is a sensor error.Glucose reading not available in ten minutes, try again ...

This message had appeared before me, but I left once, you left it those ten minutes and then it worked, but in this case it is already going for four times that appears and does not read the levels.

I have contacted the house by email but they will respond late and never.

Is there anyone who uses this device and has happened to you?

Thank you!

Hello, good afternoon
My daughter who uses free freestyle 2, often happens to the error, tells him in Dies Mts Buelbfailed.
Thanks and greetings.

Silvia12134's profile photo
Silvia12134
08/29/2021 6:32 p.m.

@Ruthbia, today Diabox has also given me a sensor error.I have again installed on top (I don't know if it is said like this) and it works again so I continue with the sensor only with Diabox :)

Anaisabel
08/29/2021 10:18 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@anaisabel as hate that according to we live we are first or third citizens.

I went to the ambulatory yesterday and they told me that I cannot be without a sensor and that it would be when I will need that I do not have to wait for it to be the first of the month.Everything were facilities when almost a year ago they put me many obstacles for everything.
Solved problem :).

Anaisabel
09/01/2021 2:11 p.m.

anaisabel said:
ruthbia said:
@anaisabel as hate that according to where we live are first or third citizens.

I went to the ambulatory yesterday and they told me that I cannot be without a sensor and that it would be when I will need that I do not have to wait for it to be the first of the month.Everything were facilities when almost a year ago they put me many obstacles for everything.
Solved problem :).

Well, it doesn't work well, it gives me 10 more values ​​or sometimes less than hair blood medication, I had to change the meter and now I have the accu check Aviva

sergiojunene
09/05/2021 10:48 a.m.

@Sergijunene, 10 units up or down from the capillary, is a good measure for the sensor, because it measures late, and also have their mistakes.
If you give older errors, they send you another sensor

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/05/2021 9:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I usually give me 20 more the glucometer and I give it for good.On Friday I put on a new sensor and sometimes it measures well and sometimes shoots to see if tomorrow it works better and I can calibrate it with Diabox.

Anaisabel
09/05/2021 9:39 p.m.

I made the readings with my latest generation iPhone cell phone with the free application;These free freeyle sensor readings were contrasted with the Opium neo glucometer, which over the days were presenting differences of up to 50 mg/dl, generating confusion and errors in the food diet, especially between 8 and 10 dayOperating, because the sensor several times generated alarms of glucose events leading me to consume food to raise blood glucose levels, which subsequently contrast with the Opium neo glucometer threw levels of up to 240 mg/dl postpondrial.Lacking 5 days according to product conditions, the sensor stopped working indicating in the application that should be changed.I made the claim to the distributor and they made the replacement for guarantee, on September 10 I have consult with the endocrine and I will ask you to orient myself in the installation and handling, but my experience if you have to be contrasting it with the hair glucometer, evenDe Abbott told me that on the second day of fasting on an empty stomach, the capillary test must be done and at 10 minutes with the sensor and there can be no difference greater than 10 mg/dl.

ludjamago's profile photo
ludjamago
09/06/2021 11:26 p.m.

The sensor helps but is not necessary.The important thing is the trend arrows to react on time.
Variations of +/- 15mg/dl are precise, but before eating or putting insulin you have to make a capillary.

@ludjamago The endocrine will not help you much in the subject of precision or interpretation.You can install Diabox on the mobile and read the sensor.This app allows calibrations to correct the data that the sensor measures.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/07/2021 8:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will guide myself regarding that app that I do not know, thank you very much to mention it @ruthbia

ludjamago's profile photo
ludjamago
09/08/2021 8:14 p.m.

pacovillar69 said:
good morning.

I have a freestylelibre reader of the ABBOT house and so far it has been working well, but this morning I am giving me a mistake and I do not know what the problem may be, if the device has been spoiled or what.

The message in question is a sensor error.Glucose reading not available in ten minutes, try again ...

This message had appeared before me, but I left once, you left it those ten minutes and then it worked, but in this case it is already going for four times that appears and does not read the levels.

I have contacted the house by email but they will respond late and never.

Is there anyone who uses this device and has happened to you?

Thank you!

Carmen K.'s profile photo
Carmen K.
09/14/2021 12:29 p.m.

The same thing happens to me from time to time.It is a rollazo.In October I will tell the diabetic educator to change the sensor reader.I advise you that when you can do the same.
Health to enjoy life.
Carmen K.

Carmen K.'s profile photo
Carmen K.
09/14/2021 12:31 p.m.

ruthbia said:
The sensor helps but is not necessary.The important thing is the trend arrows to react on time.
Variations of +/- 15mg/dl are precise, but before eating or putting insulin you have to make a capillary.

@ludjamago The endocrine will not help you much in the subject of precision or interpretation.You can install Diabox on the mobile and read the sensor.This app allows calibrations to correct the data that the sensor measures.

How many calibrations do you make to your sensors?The minimum is three, but do you do more?Thank you.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
09/20/2021 7:39 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

I have never calibrated the sensors.Occasionally I have verified glucometer and comparison with blood analytics with similar results.The sensor is reliable.
And if it is not, I prefer to trust him and not suffer obsessions-compulsive obsessions.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
09/21/2021 3:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.