{'en': 'Free Freestyle - Sensor Error', 'es': 'Freestyle Libre - Error del sensor'} Image

Free Freestyle - Sensor Error

pacovillar69's profile photo   09/16/2016 9:28 a.m.

Good morning.

I have a freestylelibre reader of the ABBOT house and so far it has been working well, but this morning I am giving me a mistake and I do not know what the problem may be, if the device has been spoiled or what.

The message in question is a sensor error.Glucose reading not available in ten minutes, try again ...

This message had appeared before me, but I left once, you left it those ten minutes and then it worked, but in this case it is already going for four times that appears and does not read the levels.

I have contacted the house by email but they will respond late and never.

Is there anyone who uses this device and has happened to you?

Thank you!

pacovillar69's profile photo
pacovillar69
09/16/2016 9:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is best to call them on the phone.A advice if the person who attends you does not convince you, go to call them, there is everything.In such cases, reading error, very different values, that takes off .... Always call, they should change it.I have changed three and I have never had a problem.Have the sensor, reader, box ... by hand because they will ask you for data.And if for any reason you do not carry it in your arm, do not tell you, you always have to tell you that you are in your arm or will not take care.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/16/2016 10:20 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

pacovillar69 said:
good morning.I have a freestylelibre reader of the ABBOT house and so far it has been working well, but this morning I am giving me a mistake and I do not know what the problem may be, if the device has been spoiled or what.The message in question is a sensor error.Glucose reading not available in ten minutes, try again ...
This message had appeared before me, but I left once, you left it those ten minutes and then it worked, but in this case it is already going for four times that appears and does not read the levels.
I have contacted the house by email but they will respond late and never.Is there anyone who uses this device and this happened to you?

@pacovillar69 I recommend that you doubts and questions about free do them here

Link

That is why the thread is and we have everything together and not scattered.

As for your problem, I would directly call the free phone they have and that are until 6 pm, they will attend you right away and you will have it solved in a few minutes.The mail in addition to slowly will tell you to be called

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/16/2016 10:22 a.m.

Hello!!On the occasions I had to contact them always on the phone, that by email they do not pay attention.For them the diabetics is me, because until recently it was not approved for minors and Iago has been using from the beginning.So lies everything that is missing :)), as @rociollinares tell you: -h

Enma's profile photo
Enma
09/16/2016 11:26 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Pacovillar69 Does the mobile application read well?

DiabetesForo
09/16/2016 12:22 p.m.

kraken said:
@pacovillar69 Does the mobile application read well?
I do not have it.I have contacted the house by telephone and they will change it to me.Thank you.

pacovillar69's profile photo
pacovillar69
09/16/2016 1:48 p.m.

@Pacovillar69 Well, if you have a mobile phone that has NFC download any of the existing applications and see if it works to not have to throw the sensor in the trash.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/16/2016 2:02 p.m.

Well, my daughter did pass it with a sensor that came out very bad (or spoiled I did not know), in the end the result appeared but if it gave enough errors and the measurements very different from the capillaries ... but of course I do not call xqMy daughter is three years old ... but you have already given me the idea of ​​saying that the sensor is mine :)) I will take it into account for other times ... and in the arm always in the arm hahaha
You have to throw morro that they cost to give failures ...
By the way, another question ... if you erase a piece of the graph and it does not appear tb can be claimed?

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
09/16/2016 4:44 p.m.

@Mariah14 If you delete a piece of the graph for any circumstance do not claim because they will tell you that you did not pass the reader in 8 hours and that you hump that the device does not fail and you do ....: -O they have theSkin through the handle, but that yes, if you fail a sensor claims that they cost us a paste.I claimed how many but not enough and I do not cut a hair, after all we must be very good customers.This summer, Iago did not want to wear the sensor in case it was seen, and we spoiled the reader port of the strips, they sent us a new reader and a pack of strips.The only thing we did was to call and say what happened and asked us to send the reader and strips back, and always, I always speak as if it were the one who uses it ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
09/19/2016 1:07 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

It happened to me several times, some have lasted error 4 ´0 5 hours and then has been restored.I have never called Abbot for this problem, but for others and they have treated me effectively and in all cases I have replaced the damaged sensor.

DiabetesForo
10/08/2016 6:24 p.m.

Hello, I plan to buy my great dependent son the freestyle apparatus, can you give me some tips?Give good results?I am a little worried not only because an eye of my face cost me what I ask is if he serves him, he is a 28 -year -old boy, who is lying on the bed almost all day, except when he is in thecomputer or when I take it for a walk and when he is lying, he swings from side to side, will that not take off the sensor?And are the results more or less equal than if I do hair test?That goes, I am dead of fear but I think of your fingers and I get bad, thanks in advance.

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
10/09/2016 12:56 a.m.

@Dolores10ro The sensor can be protected with adhesive strips: Tegaderm and you can't take it off.You can also put it in areas where it is not damaged as in the buttocks.
The results vary greatly depending on when it is put, stable blood glucose values ​​when it comes to calibrate (60 min once started).The most important and only reliable is the trend arrow.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/09/2016 10:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Dolores10ro, my daughter has taken him all summer in the buttock and has done very well.If in the end you decide and opt for another area other than the arm, never tell Abbott that he does not carry it in the arm.

RocioLlinares
10/10/2016 11:11 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
@pains10ro, my daughter has taken it all summer in the buttock and has done very well.If in the end you decide and opt for another area other than the arm, never tell Abbott that it does not carry it in the arm.

Understood, thank you very much for the advice, greetings.

dolores10ro
10/10/2016 11:13 a.m.

@Dolores10ro to save a little if you have an Android mobile with NFC would not need to buy the reader.There is an app that reads the sensor.And what do you call Abbott saying that you would like to try it, do they send you a test?They didn't send it to me but he sneaks ... to try.And so you see how it goes

albertot's profile photo
albertot
10/11/2016 1:42 p.m.

albertot said:
@pains10ro to save a little if you have an Android mobile with NFC would not need to buy the reader.There is an app that reads the sensor.And what do you call Abbott saying that you would like to try it, do they send you a test?They didn't send it to me but he sneaks ... to try.And so you see how is it

Thank you very much for the advice but this morning at 10 I already bought it and I pay that God will grip me confessed if my son will not love him like with potatoes.Fear gives me to take that away if the before is not taken away, in short I will tell.

dolores10ro
10/11/2016 1:52 p.m.

Well, here I have the device and the sensor, I put it on my son and I was surprised, I accept it right away, first reading 259 Senzor 261 on the finger, I was after eating and since we are with three years I stillThat it is normal, now to put I put it and I hope it goes well, now if someone can tell me when I take it out as the best way without hurting or bothering you, thanks in advance.

dolores10ro
10/14/2016 3:32 p.m.

@Dolores10ro, to be the first reading is great.Keep in mind that up to two capillaries at the moment can give you greater differences.
If you see that it takes it down, protégalo, I put my daughter Fixomull, but there are many more options.
My daughter takes it without problem, but you better get the area, the oil is great, better than alcohol, so that the skin does not dry out, you soak it well and carefully remove it.
Any questions asks.

RocioLlinares
10/14/2016 4:05 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

rociollinares said:
@pains10ro, to be the first reading is great.Keep in mind that up to two capillaries at the moment can give you greater differences.
If you see that it takes it down, protégalo, I put my daughter Fixomull, but there are many more options.
My daughter takes it without problem, but you better get the area, the oil is great, better than alcohol, so that the skin does not dry out, you soak it well and carefully remove it.
Any questions asks.

Thank you very much from the heart, the oil will be phenomenal, I had not read it so far, I will try, I will always look at it if I see that it starts to take off I put something, another see thanks.

dolores10ro
10/14/2016 4:09 p.m.

And if it takes off, call Abbott, they should change it, but do not throw anything out of the box, guide everything.

RocioLlinares
10/14/2016 4:25 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.