{'en': 'Free Freestyle - Sensor Error', 'es': 'Freestyle Libre - Error del sensor'} Image

Free Freestyle - Sensor Error

pacovillar69's profile photo   09/16/2016 9:28 a.m.

I understand your confusion if you have had to rule out several in a row, it is not receipt.
I have been using it since November and, until now, I have not had to discard any.With the first I took a great disappointment because it gave different values ​​of the glucometer and it seemed unreliable.
Now I have assumed that it is not accurate, that if the value it gives you does not correspond to your sensations or involves making a decision (rescue or correct) you have to always check with a capillary reading.But you save the x daily punctures and see "the movie", that is, the curves that occur behind meals or at night.And that's why it seems super useful.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/01/2022 12:53 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Jose71 Yes, that's.They have a supplier with Quality Escape.
If you look at the PN, the first characters or digits identify the supplier, to me the 4 followed that failed were the same supplier and different lots (LT).
I commented on the SS, but they don't care, they are returned and period.The next time you go by sensors they replenish them, they gave me 8 last time.(4+4 failed) and I still have one to replenish.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/02/2022 10:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@jose71 Yes, that's.They have a supplier with Quality Escape.
If you look at the PN, the first characters or digits identify the supplier, to me the 4 followed that failed were the same supplier and different lots (LT).
I commented on the SS, but they don't care, they are returned and period.The next time you go by sensors they replenish them, they gave me 8 last time.(4+4 failed) and I still have one to replenish.

Well, nothing, we will have to wait for the batteries to get a little and improve the quality in the future.Otherwise they are doing very well.I have tried to put on a patch to hold it better ... it is not going to be that it also influences.
Thank you very much for the info !!:)

Jose71's profile photo
Jose71
02/02/2022 10:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just had another more ... and with this there are about 10 in a row that last only one or two days ... I have called and after insisting that this is not normal has recognized me that lately there are people whoThis is happening to him and that he says has to do with storage problems prior to the cast ...

Jose71's profile photo
Jose71
02/02/2022 2:43 p.m.

Today another one that stops working ... and I have already lost account.This has lasted day and a half.One question: can it influence being close to a microwave?I also have a kitchen of these that lights the fire automatically and sometimes when lighting it also ignite nearby electrical devices such as weight, etc ... This morning I was just cooking when it happened to me ... could it be for that?

Jose71's profile photo
Jose71
02/04/2022 6:33 a.m.

Jose71 said:
today another one that stops working ... and I have already lost account.This has lasted day and a half.One question: can it influence being close to a microwave?I also have a kitchen that ignites the fire automatically and sometimes when lighting it, nearby electrical devices such as weight, etc./Blockquote>

No. It's that they are defective.It is not your fault.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/04/2022 6:21 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The primitive sensors failed approximately 10%.But with current sensors, only defective 1 of 31 (3.2 %) has been defective.
When occasionally contrast the result of the sensor with cynical analytics or glucometer tests, I am perplexed: the difference does not exceed 2 mg.Chapó Free Style.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
02/06/2022 9:27 p.m.

As for accuracy, the truth is that they are also doing very well.The problem is that I have had the bad luck that I get defective a good consecutive number.I ignore the reason, but for me it has meant a problem.

Jose71's profile photo
Jose71
02/07/2022 7:56 a.m.

ruthbia said:
is what this system has.I have returned 5 in a month.What never before in 6 years

On one occasion, six sensors followed in two days, until the seventh that worked by starting it with the glucometer, I already forget the phone, because not one worked at the first.
Before the problem of the six sensors in a row, the occasion in which the first one that put me worked was rare, the normal thing was the second or the third.I use an Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, and since the second month I have had problems.
When I put the sensor, the normal thing is that I get the message ,,,,, sensor error, glucose reading not available, try the scan again in 10 minutes ,,,,,, to the third one already tells me ,,,,,,, Sensor exhausted, change sensor. ,,,,
The first glucometer was perfect, to the first sensor for three months, then to the second and one day to the fourth, they gave me another reader and began reading perfectly, to the first sensor, lasted four months, with once to the second sensor, and a few days ago, on April 24 the reader returned not to start the button, it was hard to turn it on, the same failures as the previous reader, and of course on April 28 three followed sensors failed, luckily he had a new saved reader who read the roomSensor to the first.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
05/03/2022 1:57 a.m.

_ tacker _ said:
ruthbia said:
is what this system has.I have returned 5 in a month.What never before in 6 years

On one occasion, six sensors followed in two days, until the seventh that worked by starting it with the glucometer, I already forget the phone, because not one worked at the first.
Before the problem of the six sensors in a row, the occasion in which the first one that put me worked was rare, the normal thing was the second or the third.I use an Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, and since the second month I have had problems.
When I put the sensor, the normal thing is that I get the message ,,,,, sensor error, glucose reading not available, try the scan again in 10 minutes ,,,,,, to the third one already tells me ,,,,,,, Sensor exhausted, change sensor. ,,,,
The first glucometer was perfect, to the first sensor for three months, then to the second and one day to the fourth, they gave me another reader and began reading perfectly, to the first sensor, lasted four months, with once to the second sensor, and a few days ago, on April 24 the reader returned not to start the button, it was hard to turn it on, the same failures as the previous reader, and of course on April 28 three followed sensors failed, luckily he had a new saved reader who read the roomSensor to the first.

Forget the great detail that I speak with Abbot and they confirmed that by the code that came out it was the failure of the sensors, and its solution was ,,, put sensors until one works .....
I have realized that more sensors fail me since they put the alarm of Prosegur at the home of two neighbors with anti inhibitors, in fact they usually work at first when I do not put them at home, although I better forget to try to start them withThe mobile phone, since the readers fail to try just in case with the mobile and sensor error, change sensor.
I think the alarm may have something to do, but there is something in the sensors that spoils something in the ABBOT program of both the mobile and the reader, either from the sensor itself or the NFC readings

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
05/03/2022 2:10 a.m.

_ tacker _ said:
_ tacker _ said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

Forget the great detail that I speak with Abbot and they confirmed that by the code that came out it was the failure of the sensors, and its solution was ,,, put sensors until one works .....
I have realized that more sensors fail me since they put the alarm of Prosegur at the home of two neighbors with anti inhibitors, in fact they usually work at first when I do not put them at home, although I better forget to try to start them withThe mobile phone, since the readers fail to try just in case with the mobile and sensor error, change sensor.
I think that the alarm may have something to do, but there is something in the sensors that spoils something in the ABBOT program of both the mobile and the reader, either from the sensor itself or the NFC readings
I have already put the sensors in front of nurses and endocrine, and they have checked more than six times that I do it well, but apparently of all the diabetic people who belong to my health center I am the only one who fails every two for three..... it is desperate ..... But carrying the sensor gives me a freedom that makes me endure with all the problems they have given me.
In almost a year with sensors they have failed me by starting them about thirty or more ......

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
05/03/2022 2:17 a.m.

Hello!I write here because the theme of free sensors 2 has already desperate me.I have been with the sensors for almost two years (subsidized by the Community of Madrid), and from time to time I gave me a failure and replaced me but it was punctual.However, what is happening to me lately I don't know where to take it.

One failed in March with 10 days of use "exhausted sensor."But the worst, on this May bridge ...
A sensor fails me with 11 days of use (I got the error of the 10 minutes twice and to the third "replace the sensor").As it was in the afternoon, I put on a new one and I wait to activate it the next morning because as understood so they work better.The active, I hope the 60 minutes and again error of the 10 minutes and "replace the sensor".It did not work.I call Abbot to claim them and give me incidence number, they tell me that they are defective and that they will replace them in the health center.

I already take fear and shoot for the rest of the glucometer day.At night I put another one and this morning active.I await the 60 min.I get a mistake that has never come out "check a sensor: if you are not in contact with the skin, remove the sensor and start a new one. If it has been applied correctly, try to start the sensor again."As applied correctly, start it again.I look forward to 60 minutes.Same message.I have been repeating the action 4 times and nothing, it does not start.I haven't got the mistake of changing a sensor so I don't know if that replenishes it too ...

I am running out of sensors and I don't know what to do, the nurse is going to freak out with me because she has given me sensors for 3 months and it hasn't passed 1 and a half and I don't think they have to give me so many ...

I'm afraid to try another, to see if the problem is going to be my mobile and I am loading them.It is a Xiaomi Redmi 8 Pro, as I have read in a comment above, has also given problems to another person ... I have restarted the mobile just in case, connected and disconnected Bluetooth and NFC and nothing.Surge mention the differences with the capillary and the failures of the alarms, it is a lottery that sounds or not.But they don't even work, it seems very strong.

Those of them from Madrid (here we call Abbott and did not directly forward the replacements home, we call them to record it, they give you incidence number and it is supposed to pick up those of replacement where your nurse), do youSomething like that has happened once?Are they going to give me so many spare?I have 3 to return from the last batch and it gives me that this 4 will not be able to activate it, now I will call to see but it does not seem very normal ...

It already gives me shame in case they think that I use them badly ... I think they come out very expensive to fail so much ...

venus's profile photo
venus
05/04/2022 2:44 p.m.

@Venus are replenished by the nurse of the health center.Pass and give you those who have broken, if they do not have a spare, let me know privately and I have a stock because 5 followed me like you and they gave me those 5 with which they corresponded to me the last time.I went out with 11 units.They will call me for the following.
I always have stock because when I was assigned to me, I had 4 mine (I use them since April 2016) so I have no problems running out of sensors.
He never called Abbott since the SS replenishes, before and it was a roll, series numbers, lot, glucometer, strips, etc.I don't know why so much info if they don't do anything with her later.

I active with glucometer and then pass the mobile;I lose ABBOTT's alarms but use Diabox for alarms and better control so I don't care about Abbott's app a little.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/04/2022 5:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi, I have been using the sensor for a long time.Despite that it is very helpful to me a lot of stress since since the beginning it has not worked correctly.At first the mobile was the cause of the evil fucionation, after it changed mobile, it began to give me problems in the recognition of the sensors.This was how I could use it, Hazta requested a new one and now that it seemed that everything was going well the application does not work correctly.I definitely prefer to click on the finger or definitively commit suicide.Thank you

Gerard's profile photo
Gerard
10/29/2022 8:20 p.m.

@GERard, what you can do is not always use it, I also generated a lot of stress, and some fortnight I do not put it and my mind is quieter, although it is also difficult to know how to disconnect from not carrying it.Try, you don't lose anything.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/29/2022 8:24 p.m.

Thank you very much for the Ana Isabel Council.

Gerard's profile photo
Gerard
10/29/2022 8:40 p.m.

They must be games ... I had to return about four in summer and now I have been three perfect

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
10/30/2022 8:07 a.m.

pacovillar69 said:
good morning.

I have a freestylelibre reader of the ABBOT house and so far it has been working well, but this morning I am giving me a mistake and I do not know what the problem may be, if the device has been spoiled or what.

The message in question is a sensor error.Glucose reading not available in ten minutes, try again ...

This message had appeared before me, but I left once, you left it those ten minutes and then it worked, but in this case it is already going for four times that appears and does not read the levels.

I have contacted the house by email but they will respond late and never.

Is there anyone who uses this device and has happened to you?

Thank you!

If the gluco goes down with vertical trend and about 80 gives error in 96% (approx, not to say 100%. Ohhhhh which is the time when you need the sensor most?

Go down Diabox (it is not in the Google Store or Apple's because Abbott has undertaken against them.

At first it costs a bit to get it but search Facebook because I have a lot of groups.

And if you fail the sensor and ask for a replacement .... You become Swedish ..... You do not use Diabox or Jsmas you have to talk about the subject ....

But you are information when the sensor spp fails ... when you need it most

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
10/30/2022 8:55 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

venus said:
Hello!I write here because the theme of free sensors 2 has already desperate me.I have been with the sensors for almost two years (subsidized by the Community of Madrid), and from time to time I gave me a failure and replaced me but it was punctual.However, what is happening to me lately I don't know where to take it.

One failed in March with 10 days of use "exhausted sensor."But the worst, on this May bridge ...
A sensor fails me with 11 days of use (I got the error of the 10 minutes twice and to the third "replace the sensor").As it was in the afternoon, I put on a new one and I wait to activate it the next morning because as understood so they work better.The active, I hope the 60 minutes and again error of the 10 minutes and "replace the sensor".It did not work.I call Abbot to claim them and give me incidence number, they tell me that they are defective and that they will replace them in the health center.

I already take fear and shoot for the rest of the glucometer day.At night I put another one and this morning active.I await the 60 min.I get a mistake that has never come out "check a sensor: if you are not in contact with the skin, remove the sensor and start a new one. If it has been applied correctly, try to start the sensor again."As applied correctly, start it again.I look forward to 60 minutes.Same message.I have been repeating the action 4 times and nothing, it does not start.I haven't got the mistake of changing a sensor so I don't know if that replenishes it too ...

I am running out of sensors and I don't know what to do, the nurse is going to freak out with me because she has given me sensors for 3 months and it hasn't passed 1 and a half and I don't think they have to give me so many ...

I'm afraid to try another, to see if the problem is going to be my mobile and I am loading them.It is a Xiaomi Redmi 8 Pro, as I have read in a comment above, has also given problems to another person ... I have restarted the mobile just in case, connected and disconnected Bluetooth and NFC and nothing.Surge mention the differences with the capillary and the failures of the alarms, it is a lottery that sounds or not.But they don't even work, it seems very strong.

Those of them from Madrid (here we call Abbott and did not directly forward the replacements home, we call them to record it, they give you incidence number and it is supposed to pick up those of replacement where your nurse), do youSomething like that has happened once?Are they going to give me so many spare?I have 3 to return from the last batch and it gives me that this 4 will not be able to activate it, now I will call to see but it does not seem very normal ...

It already gives me ashamed in case they think that I use them badly ... I think they come out very expensive to fail so much ...

>

The one of the fucked sensors and the suspicion that it was the mobile, was me.With Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
But then everything has happened to me, the nurse of the Health Center told me that she was the onlyChange more in that health center, I had to go to talk to several people, defense to the patient, endocrine, nurses, lawyer ... and after commenting miraculously tell me that it had been a mistake and that everyone would change themthe necessary ones.
If I remember correctly, of the many sensors that have failed me, only one fails several days.
With the phone it was weird that worked at the first or even the second ..... with the Abbot reader the most normal thing is that they go to the first.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
12/25/2022 6:01 p.m.

Javiertierno said:
must be games ... I had to return about four in summer and now I have been three perfect

Throughout the summer, I used to return four per month, minimum ...
Now without knowing where the miracle comes from, I've been eight in a row that have worked for the first.Of course, with Abbot's reader.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
12/25/2022 6:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.