{'en': 'Free Freestyle - Sensor Error', 'es': 'Freestyle Libre - Error del sensor'} Image

Free Freestyle - Sensor Error

pacovillar69's profile photo   09/16/2016 9:28 a.m.

Good morning, the sensor went crazy yesterday a half day well or less close to the capilla?Is that normal? I already lost

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
10/15/2016 9:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Dolores10ro, if the trend arrows are varying, can pass, keep in mind that the free has about twenty minutes of delay with respect to the capillary and they calculate the differences by %, try to make checks when stable.Anyway, write down the differences, until Monday you will not be able to talk to Abbott, and if you continue so you call them.But Abbott is only responsible, if the capillaries are with a glucometer.If you do not have, you are called on Monday and if you can exaggerate the differences and that they send you their strips, although it takes a few days.Another option is to tell them that you have made a verification in the pharmacy or health center, according to Abbott its glucometers are more reliable.And another thing that works, although it does not seem fair that we have to lie, but sometimes they deserve it, they put much less problems if you tell them that it has taken off.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/15/2016 10:06 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
@pains10ro, if the trend arrows are varying can pass, keep in mind that the free has about twenty minutes of delay with respect to the capillary and they calculate the differences by %,Try to check when stable.Anyway, write down the differences, until Monday you will not be able to talk to Abbott, and if you continue so you call them.But Abbott is only responsible, if the capillaries are with a glucometer.If you do not have, you are called on Monday and if you can exaggerate the differences and that they send you their strips, although it takes a few days.Another option is to tell them that you have made a verification in the pharmacy or health center, according to ABBOTT, its glucometers are more fial

Thank you, then I will write down everything and Monday if I will call, thank you very much for the tips.

dolores10ro
10/15/2016 10:09 a.m.

@Dolores10ro, I told you something else, the computer had made one of his.

RocioLlinares
10/15/2016 10:12 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

HelpHow did a new sensor start?And this was 8 days, what can I do ?????

dolores10ro
10/20/2016 8:40 p.m.

If it has taken off and fallen, it is no longer possible to insert it again ... it is such a fine and flexible thread that there is no one to put it again.You will have to put another ... Call Abbott and explains the situation, I understand that since it has fallen before expiring, they will send you another free.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
10/21/2016 8:36 a.m.

Good, one have sent me to try, but I don't have the reader, it is supposed to be started with the mobile.I have a note 3 that has active NFC.I put it close, I pass it in circles, but nothing, does nothing.

Can you really start from the mobile?What can be happening?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/23/2016 1:55 p.m.

@Banhop I understand that you have the FreeLink installed and you pass it from the back of the mobile truth ..?It is a silly question but it can happen, you have to leave the mobile attached to the sensor as about 2 sg.
If FreeLink does not work, download the Glimp S to start the sensor and glimp for the readings.
I can also tell you that they say problems with certain Samsung models, I don't know if Note 3 will be among them.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/23/2016 2:33 p.m.

Thank you, I think I know what it can be.It turns out that I think the NFC is on the battery and the original battery I changed it for one of the Chinese.
I will look where the original is and if I will not try the Glimp.Thank you.

sigsauer said:
@banhop I understand that you have the free -installed free and pass it through the rear of the mobile truth ..?It is a silly question but it can happen, you have to leave the mobile attached to the sensor as about 2 sg.
If FreeLink does not work, download the Glimp S to start the sensor and glimp for the readings.
I can also tell you that they say problems with certain Samsung models, I don't know if Note 3 will be between them.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/23/2016 2:44 p.m.

Indeed, in most Samsung, the NFC antenna is integrated into the battery itself.With non -original battery, it does not work.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/23/2016 5:27 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

It already works.However I have been with him about 4 hours.I put me 225 and I have punctured my finger and I have 325. Is it normal?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/23/2016 9:36 p.m.

Yeah.The measures are very different on the first day.In the end you end up using the capillary before each meal, in itself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/23/2016 10:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The first day normally gives larger differences with respect to the capillary although when there are usually more differences in high glycemia, at least in my case

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/23/2016 10:50 p.m.

Thank you all

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/24/2016 7:14 a.m.

The other day I started a new sensor with the LibreLink application and first I said that I did not detect the sensor and then it already gave me the error of the defective sensor, change to a new one.It could be because my mobile is a Samsung and the sensor has been loaded? I'm going to call Abbott because it doesn't seem normal ... the new sensor already started it only with the reader and it was fine ....

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
10/25/2016 3:57 p.m.

Albertot said:
If it has taken off and fallen, it is no longer possible to insert it again ... it is such a fine and flexible thread that there is no one who puts it again.You will have to put another ... Call Abbott and explains the situation, I understand that as it has fallen before expiring, they will send you another free.

Thank you very much, I already sent it to me, thank you.

dolores10ro
10/28/2016 10:12 a.m.

Hello, I have a question, the reader carried in my arm but this morning when I took a sweater, I have taken off, I have thought about calling me and that they send me another, but the truth is that I do not know what to tell them, I do not think that because ofLet him take off, do they send you another, has it happened to someone?I don't know whether to tell them that it fails and that's it,

Dido's profile photo
Dido
09/10/2017 1:24 p.m.

@"Dido", Llamals and tell them that he has taken off, without telling them that it has been when putting on the sweater.They precisely put much less fight to replace it when it takes off than when there is a sensor failure.

RocioLlinares
09/11/2017 10:09 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

How many sensors have you not reliable?Have you changed them?
I am still thinking if they are worth it ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/11/2017 5:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, we have been more than a year than super good.But from before summer some fatal, in fact they have had to change up to four in a row, we are very good for the first days but the last ones suddenly stop working.We have been trying to convince my daughter to try the Dexcom, but there is no way.Of course they have all replaced us, but I'm getting tired.

RocioLlinares
09/11/2017 5:30 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.