{'en': 'Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android', 'es': 'Blucon, sensor a tiempo real para el Libre y Android'} Image

Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android

FernandoGR's profile photo   03/30/2017 12:19 a.m.

@"Sigsauer" thanks how he wears a neoprene bracelet will serve, but I have another doubt, he has to take a mobile with him or something he see to read readings not?That does not use mine since he is at school, or a clock of those that you are commented on here.I would like to know that it would be the best for him for school.Thank you

Brunete1980's profile photo
Brunete1980
03/06/2018 10:21 a.m.

Mamá de Bruno
Debut noviembre 2017 (6 )años
Lenta abasaglar
Rapida Apidra

@"Brunete1980" In principle I would need a mobile, simply with which it has Bluetooth connection it would be enough.And if you want to see your glycemia in your mobill to register in Nightscout.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/06/2018 11:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sigsauer said:
@"brunete1980" The blucon battery usually lasts an average of 15-20 days with a button stack of those of the Chinese so to make sure it is normal to change it withEach sensor, I have now put a "brand" battery to check if it is worth paying something more or continuing with the € 1 per pile.-

The paste, as @erpla has answered with a little zeal little little would it be enough, if you are little hands and want to put velcro or something else, perfect .-

For those who carry blucon and also those who do not wantIf anyone is encouraged to put the Sony 3 smartwatch on the sensor: Link
I am waiting for my first Foestyle sensor test, and I am valuing the purchase of a peeble or a Sony to see the results immediately and be able to do sports safely.In both cases I think that with XDrip can be done.

Is there anyone in the forum that has used that with any of those smartwatches?I remember reading something in another place on the forum, but I don't see a clear explanation of how to do it.Thank you,
M

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/07/2018 7:21 p.m.

Hi @mloureiro I have the blucon with XDRIP and Sony's smartwatch.I have simply linked the blucon to the mobile and the mobile to the clock, so I see the data all the time in bothGood option, although I would never run without mobile ...
Linking the mobile with the clock is very simple, through the Android Wear app in case of Android, the Pebble I do not know what operating system, it opened to look at it, there is a Facebook page where they have mentioned several smartwatch that work well.
The truth is that I asked me many questions before having the bluon at home but when I put on it it was simple.
Good luck!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/08/2018 8:23 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello people, I read the messages and it is not clear to me yet.
1 - This device does not work in itself.Apart you have to buy in freestyle sensor.Is so?
I was getting accounts but everything goes together.
As I see on the page the sensor costs 60 euros and lasts 14 days.
2 - If the bracelet is purchased, this same sensor lasts more days?

Thank you!!

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
03/11/2018 3:06 p.m.

@"kapi2454"
You need 1 freestyle sensor (€ 14 days-60) + 1 reusable blucon (about € 130 + 1 button battery every 15-20 days)

The bracelet is simply to hold the blucon next to the free freestyle sensor.The sensor is exhausted 14 days with or without bracelet.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/11/2018 3:46 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"kapi2454"
You need 1 freestyle sensor (€ 14 days-60) + 1 reusable blucon (about € 130 + 1 button battery every 15-20 days)

The bracelet is simply to hold the blucon next to the free freestyle sensor.The sensor is exhausted 14 days with or without bracelet .-

Thank you very much for answering.
And in the case of Glucoangel I suppose it will be the same.
It is an initial purchase of 130 euros and a maintenance of 120 euros per month.

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
03/11/2018 4:06 p.m.

Hello!Just tell you that the latest batteries I have bought, T&E Baratitas brand in Amazon have not lasted a 14 days that a sensor lasts ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/11/2018 4:30 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

hello friends.I am new in the forum.I am made a sea of ​​doubts because I have no idea what I must do to start everything as soon as the blucon arrives.I have looked for the X Strip application on my mobile and does not appear.Only Linkblucon, Glimp and Nihtscout appears.Will any work?Above all, I am interested in working the alarm system, because my daughter tends a lot to hypoglycemia at night and we spent a lot of fear.8 months ago he debuted.Thanks a lot.If someone can accurate these doubts

Miriam36's profile photo
Miriam36
03/14/2018 10:22 a.m.

Link
@"Miriam36" XDrip is not an application that you can get off Google Play on your mobile.Download it to the computer from this link and put it and install on the phone.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/14/2018 12:22 p.m.

Does anyone know how long it takes more or less to arrive?

farstar's profile photo
farstar
03/14/2018 1:12 p.m.

I ordered it directly to the Ambrosia page and it took almost a month to arrive, you can also ask for eBay and I think someone is distributing it in Spain but I do not know.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/14/2018 4:35 p.m.

I saw him announced once on the Diabetika website but at the time I saw it they had no stock.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
03/14/2018 5:37 p.m.

@"Erpla" I took online I do not remember if on eBay or Amazon some energizer and for the moment I have been 100% for the moment, to see if 2 sensors endure me.

@"Farstar" I took the blucon on eBay and in about 3 weeks I had it at home sent from the USA, on the Ambrosia page they said they had delays, I do not know if they have updated.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/14/2018 6:20 p.m.

Good, let's see if you can get me out of a doubt.
To those who bought the blucon by eBay or through the Ambrosia page they charged customs when they arrived in Spain?

jasom's profile photo
jasom
03/15/2018 8:01 p.m.

Customs..??Why customs ..?May I know, they will charge you more shipping costs and manipulation of the article.-

In Ebay you put the price of the item and shipping costs from the USA and that is what you are going to pay or more or less.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/15/2018 10:36 p.m.

SIGSAUER ... on eBay there are articles that include tariff taxTo say that they stop it, it depends on the value, volume, and luck).

Briefly, Miao Miao Link
That seems technically much better option than blucon (blucon is not waterproof, it is a carafal failure ... because it is no longer about not bathing with it ... it is about sweat, perspiration, beforeOr then, it will load it ... electronics and humidity gets along).
Miao Miao (often name) carries rechargeable battery with magnetic contacts, and is waterproof ... is more tocho (it seems) although perhaps more distributed.

They are still "Apaños" to convert something that is not continuous measurement into continuous measurement .... This had to do the manufacturer, which can and knows, but he will know why he is not interested.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/18/2018 10:29 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@"Pabloj2000" Thanks for the information, it is fine to know, I thought that the issue of customs and tariffs was rather for Chinese countries and others in which containers enter without any control by ports and airports ...

Miau Miau this one by what I have seen has positive parts and others not so much, I do not see clearly how to attach it to the sensor but hey, if someone proves it, it will tell us.
Obviously, Blucon, Glucoangel, Miau Miau etc are Apaños who have taken to make a continuous measurement of a free freestyle that has had a success that neither they expected themselves when they took it 3 years ago thanks to the great advertising, commercial and monetary workThey have done.Those who get these "Apaños" are seeing the chicken of the golden eggs because people ask for an MCG with alarms.-

At the moment the blucon is serving me but I am sure that I will be a client or of Guardian Connect in how much they take an app for Android or Dexcom how much they take out transmitters that last 1 year like the G4 or last 3-5 months butare more affordable as the G5.And I know that there are ways to extend the battery, manufacture a home receptor etc etc. But as you have said very well they are "Apaños" ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/18/2018 1:23 p.m.

Sigsauer .... The free has escaped from their hands, they have made a marketing and such a bestial campaign, that they did not have to "deceive" so many people :), or perhaps they found that the other options would react (And they have not moved a finger) ... is that it would not be better for Abbot to charge 20 euros more for a sensor, and already incorporated for eg, Bluetooth and transmitted?Abbott is incredible and worthy of study in business and marketing careers ... a mediocre product with good marketing triumphs ... other excellent products without marketing "fail."

Miau Miau (kitten from now on) I suppose you will have to go with an elastic bracelet next to it, or you could make a 3D printed silicone case (elastic material).

The Medtronic ... and Apple ... well, Dexcom also happened to the beginning.About one year G5 transmitters, nothing, and G6 will be the same 3 months (official).For me today, the G4 is the clear option (and I have G5, but there is no color), with a with Share receiver (Bluetooth) is perfect.The batteries are Apaños ... that work perfectly if it is well done (they do not increase transmitter size, or anything ... yes, the G5 does not work again with official app, only xDrip or similar ... the G4If it works with receiver without problems ... yet as I say, I don't like the G5 how it works ... the only good thing is to use a Sony3 and link it directly transmitter-military ... if not for that ...).

Anyway, for me it has been a pity that Abbott spent the diney on the free, instead of getting a Navigator III that could be similar to the competition, and now they would be fighting for entering social security (which would applaud because it is what it is whatthat we need the type I diabetics .... on a gifted horse .... but the free .... it does not work for me, it does not solve anything).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/18/2018 1:45 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello.This system is similar.Does anyone know it?

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
04/04/2018 12:34 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.