{'en': 'Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android', 'es': 'Blucon, sensor a tiempo real para el Libre y Android'} Image

Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android

FernandoGR's profile photo   03/30/2017 12:19 a.m.

@Sigsauer thank you very much !!!I will have to try those apps to see how it ... I will give you a second chance and see how long the pile lasts ... but it is a pity that it cannot last the same time as the change of free sensor.

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
02/08/2020 4:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks @dianaharding !!Now i am using direct mode with apple watch (for trying all the possible options) and the readings are the Same Than Freestyle, Best the Connection Doesn’t Break as Freuently As with the iPhone Mode.(Sorry for My English;))

When I wrote this post I sent an email to Ambrosia and yesterday they answered me.They made me send them an errors report and sent me a link because the version of the App Store says it is not the last (I have not checked it).At the moment I cannot comment much because I have a day of trial, but work well, it works.That if on Saturday I had to change the batteries in the morning and yesterday when I woke up they were already sold out, that is not 4 full days.The batteries are branded and I also indicated to those of Ambrosia ... I am about to invest in some batteries ... hahahaha

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
02/12/2020 7:42 a.m.

@inmaats Then forget about the XDrip and Glimp applications that I put in the previous post, you did not mention that you used iPhone, these applications are for Android, apart from Linkblucon you would only have the spike option.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2020 8:33 a.m.

@sigsauer forgot to comment ... Sorry.I've been seeing the spike too, but only above.Let's see if the blucon works in conditions, but I give it the deadline until it saves for myoomiao2 (between 2 and 3 months).Meanwhile I will inform myself of myoomiao2 too ... Lessons learned: Smile:

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
02/12/2020 8:38 a.m.

@inmaats you have myomiao 1 I think that for € 99 that with its pros and cons the battery lasts 3 times more than myomiao 2.-
Anyway with Miaomiao and iPhone, if you would need Spike or Tomato App.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2020 8:43 a.m.

@Sigsauer you see how I have to inform myself ... hehehe thank you will look for info in the forum before buying anything.

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
02/12/2020 8:47 a.m.

inmaats said:
@sigsauer you see how I have to inform me ... hehehe thank you very much I will look for info in the forum before buying anything.

Anyway, if the blucon now goes ahead with him, I still have it in case myoomiao fails me;I do not know if Linkblucon will consume more stack, I used the blucon with xDrip and energy batteries and lasted me more than 14 days without disconnections.- Also take into account that if you connect more devices via bluetooth (headphones, clock etc) the first thing you areIt will disconnect will be the blucon.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2020 8:51 a.m.

I am aware that they give me the funded free, I go to the endocrine shortly, but for what you say, Miao Miao seems better, no?, Pq is submersible.One question, both with this and with Miao Miao, is worth the clock
Xaomi mcfit?
And do you know if there is now any myo supply problem because of the theme of China? How much does it take since you ask for it? It is better than the Spanish version, (I do not remember the name, Night I do not know what Watch), forgive so muchQuestion and thanks.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/16/2020 11:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.