{'en': 'Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android', 'es': 'Blucon, sensor a tiempo real para el Libre y Android'} Image

Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android

FernandoGR's profile photo   03/30/2017 12:19 a.m.

Hello good,

Apparently the company Ambrosia Systems has imitated an idea that I saw a long time ago of converting a free -time meter sensor by providing a battery to send the NFC data every 5 min.

The company in question has taken (so I have been able to see a priori) two versions: a sticker that lasts 14 days, of a single and smaller use, and a large sensor that has to endure with an adhesive or bracelet and that hardWhat a clock battery can also be replaced.

The truth is that it doesn't look bad, what do you think?I depend on my income maybe I encourage me to try

I leave you the link so you can see Link

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
03/30/2017 12:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see if someone is encouraged to try it and tell how it goes.It seems very interesting.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/30/2017 2:40 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, I just saw him on Facebook and paint the truth well.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/09/2017 10:23 a.m.

The truth is that it is more ingenious than this other Link but some doubts arise about their tone at the time of the shower or bathroom andOn the adherence to the freestyle sensor, which does not take off or lose connectivity.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/09/2017 10:49 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

banhop said:
Well I just saw it on Facebook and paint the truth well.

Indeed, it paints well but you have to make the account of (x) sensors per month + (..... € UROS DEL CACHARRO per month)
:-?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/09/2017 1:04 p.m.

Well, according to the video I saw, it seemed to understand that the pot is coupled and carries a battery that seems easy to change, that is, that only one pot was needed.

sigsauer said:
banhop said:
Well I just saw it on Facebook and paint the truth well.

Indeed, it paints well but you have to make the account of (x) sensors per month + (..... € UROS DEL CACHARRO per month)
:-?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/10/2017 9:40 a.m.

@"Banhop" I think, if I'm not mistaken because of how little I have read there are 2 bluecon, one that can change the battery but cannot be wet, shower etc, etc, and it is reusable and the one that is worth to get wet is thethat you have to change every 14 days together with the sensor.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/10/2017 1:50 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"banhop" I think, if I'm not mistaken because of how little I have read there are 2 bluecon, one that can be changed the stack but you can't get wet, shower etc,etc and is reusable and the one that is worth to get wet is the one to change every 14 days along with the sensor.

Well, when I take it I take it off and that's it: D

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/10/2017 2:08 p.m.

Hello chic@s,

I bought it a few months ago.There was waiting list because they still had not approved the CE seal to sell it in Europe.I bought it in February and it has arrived in June.They were always in contact to communicate the delays since it was in postproduction.

The point is that it has come to me and has its advantages and disadvantages.

There are two types of using and throwing every 14 days with the freestyle, it is submersible and sticks to freestyle.And another that is not submersible in the water, the battery can be replaced and needs a band to hold it to the arm.I have the latter.

The device works well but the telephone program is still in development.I use it when I go by bicycle, I carry my iPhone in the handlebar and I constantly see my glucose level.

What still does not go that I suppose they will solve it is that if the phone from us moves away from the Bluetooth and you have to match it again, a little roll.The mobile program is not yet 100%functional, everything cannot be configured and especially made that the mobile warns you if glucose levels exceed the limits we establish.I bought it for the latter and does not.

I have read in another forum that in England sell another model that already comes with the band included and warns you of glucose.I read it in another forum on this website.

If you need a video of how you work and want to explain it, lost and do it.

Kisses and hugs.

Víctor Gómez's profile photo
Víctor Gómez
08/13/2017 8:10 p.m.

This is the link to the other forum where they speak of a similar system:

Link

Víctor Gómez
08/13/2017 8:12 p.m.

I have not been going through the "Víctor Gómez" forum but your information is very useful.My idea was to use Glimp that in principle has the option of having connected wireless NFC devices if I'm not mistaken.I am also planning a Sony Smartwatch to have controlled the agenda while training.I will go through the Glucoangel post to see what they say, greetings!

FernandoGR
10/02/2017 5:54 p.m.

Hi @Fernandog.I am happy with BlueCon.It is mojorable.However, I am seeing that in recent months many advances are appearing and what today is the "last shout" tomorrow is outdated.

They have put me on the list to try a chip that gets under the skin and for three months send the information of the glucose to the mobile.In addition, the mobile warns you of glycemia and declines and I think it can be connected with an insulin pump.As soon as I know something if you want to tell you.

All the best.

Víctor Gómez
10/03/2017 7:34 p.m.

God uncle!How did you get that to put that?I want too!@"Víctor Gómez" how can you request?

FernandoGR
10/04/2017 1:30 a.m.

They have called me the endocrine of social security and as I saw that I used a continuous glucose meter and that I was very interested in all the news, it has proposed it to me.In principle I will serve as a test bunny.They will only put it once to see the operation.In the US I think they have already tried much more.Surely not in much time is available.

At the moment they have only proposed as a candidate.If I get it I will show you here.I have to find out more than it works.I leave you a link to what I think is:

Link

Víctor Gómez
10/04/2017 10:53 a.m.

Where do you try if I can ask?Because my endocrine beyond what it is to look at me glycosylated hemoglobin ... nothing more, as long as I have had some other problem with diabetes the uncle has spent an egg.

FernandoGR
10/04/2017 1:11 p.m.

A chip under the skin!
We keep informed, which looks very good.
Where do they treat you?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/05/2017 9:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, what I see worse is the pint, apart from the incision and possible infections since it is involved inside the body you have to take coupled as a receiver-emitter a pot about 3 times larger and fiercelier than the sensors of theFree, Dexcom or Medtronic ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/06/2017 12:35 p.m.

Well then nothing, I thought that with the chip it was already enough ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/07/2017 3:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Fernandog said:
good,

Apparently the company Ambrosia Systems has imitated an idea that I saw a long time ago of converting a free -time meter sensor by providing a battery to send the NFC data every 5 min.

The company in question has taken (so I have been able to see a priori) two versions: a sticker that lasts 14 days, of a single and smaller use, and a large sensor that has to endure with an adhesive or bracelet and that hardWhat a clock battery can also be replaced.

The truth is that it doesn't look bad, what do you think?I depend on my income maybe I encourage me to try

I leave you the link so you can see Link

Hello.I think Roche is going to get a similar system.The insertion in the body is very simple and can be done by the nurse of your health center.I think I remember the sensor lasted 180 days.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
10/08/2017 11:10 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Good, forgive me but it is not clear to me.
I have looked at the link you have put and effectively it is the company that sells this article, but it is from the USA.
Do you know if it is sold in Spain and where to get all the information about this system?
I am currently using Dexcom, I like the system a lot but it is very expensive and on top of the technical service I do not like anything (they only put facilities to pay).
Is there anyone who tasted the blucon?
I have asked for information on this page to see what they tell me, with what they answer I will tell you.
Do you know if the blucon has alarms like Dexcom?
Again thanks to all you because in this forum you have always helped me and helps to take diabetes better.
Thank you.

algela's profile photo
algela
10/08/2017 9:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.