{'en': 'Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android', 'es': 'Blucon, sensor a tiempo real para el Libre y Android'} Image

Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android

FernandoGR's profile photo   03/30/2017 12:19 a.m.

erpla said:
hello @danfg95 because I have it asked and as soon as I get sure I have a lot of doubts so I will give you the pain.On the page it will be sent from January 15 so to wait!
Thank you very much!

Hello Erpla, I see that you still have little to receive it!They also took me, I asked for July 1 and I arrived like August 8.
The truth is that I am happy with him!Especially with the last versions that are taking out that they are more stable and already notify when you leave the established range!

danfg95's profile photo
danfg95
12/20/2017 4:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Erpla" I already commented that I asked for it on Ebay USA and it took me exactly 14 days to arrive from there, obviously if you have already asked the laboratory, there is no going back.I have only been with the pot and xDrip+ and for the perfect moment.In his day I installed its official application but among the bad criticisms that there was and that I did not get it to leave it by XDRIP that by the way it is a complete application and with the alarms working since the 1st day.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/20/2017 8:41 p.m.

Hello!Yes, if I saw that you had bought it on eBay but I thought that if they were supplied by the same company, it would take the same thing, I don't care to wait a little until I arrive while trying to catch up with the app because I spent a lot of time looking for XDrip in playStore :))
Then I do not know what app I will use, can the glimp use with the blucon?Now more or less he appointed her with her, the xDrip I do not know it even though you say that it can also be calibrate with Glimp ... well it is nonsense that eats my head, when I have it and install everything I have to install I will find outbetter.

A question @sigsauer, what do you see on the clock?a concrete glycemia value?or the curve ....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/21/2017 11:13 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@"erpla" Ja, Ja XDrip is an unofficial application although Dexcom and all continuous measurement companies have approved that people use it because in fact surely uses more people than their official applications and to themWhat interests them is selling.-

To use Blucon with Glimp I think you have to download a version of Glimp Beta from the deebee.it (you have to register), I have not done it but you can try it, it will surely work well and I think you can also see it in theclock.-

XDrip has several screens for the clock, which I use you see the time, glycemia (trend), curve, phone battery and blucon you can even put the insulin, carbohydrates or steps (exercise) that you are doing.- andSurely something that escapes me because I carry little with it.-

When you have everything you already tell us and we will help you in what we can.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/21/2017 11:31 a.m.

Great, do not imagine what I appreciate the help:

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/21/2017 12:35 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Is this better than freestyle?Is that if you can't get wet .... I go to the Pisci and the Freestyle say that if you can get wet, I am made a mess

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
12/21/2017 7:02 p.m.

danfg95 said:
hello, I'm dani, new in the forum!I have the blucon since August.Any questions you have with the blucon I will be happy to share my experience with you.

Hi Dani, my sister and I are thinking of catching something like that but we have no idea how it works .... I have read that there are two types ..... how is the reading done ???how long do they last ???
Thanksssssss

ciezanica's profile photo
ciezanica
12/21/2017 7:02 p.m.

Does anyone know what clock it could be used to see the glucose that is not Apple?I think the Sony Smartwatch 3 okins, but I'm not sure, at least it is more affordable price ... about 110 euros.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
01/06/2018 1:09 p.m.

mimbek said:
does anyone know what clock it could be used to see the glucose that is not Apple?I think the Sony Smartwatch 3 okay, but I'm not sure, at least it is more affordable price ... about 110 euros.

It depends on the application you are going to use, if you use XDRIP the watches to see the most affordable results are the Sony and the Pebble.If you are going to use the official Blucon application (Linkblucon) I am not sure but I think you would only see it on the mobile phone, the same in Apple Watch yes but Apple's watch does not cost € 110 precisely.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/06/2018 5:41 p.m.

Link
I found this ... my question is .... Does the little pot put in the skin?Does it stick?Does it click?Do you have to use something else ???forgive my ignorance but until very recently I did not know that there was anything similar .....

ciezanica's profile photo
ciezanica
01/09/2018 7:36 p.m.

@"Ciezanica" That little pot is the bluon that is put on the free freestyle sensor and makes you send you the glycemia continuously to a mobile phone or a smartwatch and put alarms of high and low glycemiae.-

The one in the photo is the model that can change the battery but it cannot be wet or can be wet but not to soak up.There is another finer model and that it can be wet that lasts the same thing that the free freestyle sensor lasts, that is, 14 days.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/10/2018 10:07 a.m.

@"Maria Marquez" Look, what you asked today.;)

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
01/11/2018 8:14 p.m.

sigsauer said:
mimbek said:
anyone knows what clock could be used to see the glucose that is not apple ??I think the Sony Smartwatch 3 okay, but I'm not sure, at least it is more affordable price ... about 110 euros.

It depends on the application you are going to use, if you use XDRIP the watches to see the most affordable results are the Sony and the Pebble.If you are going to use the official Blucon application (Linkblucon) I am not sure but I think you would only see it on the mobile phone, the same in Apple Watch yes but Apple's watch does not cost € 110 precisely.-

thank you so much!!I just read you !!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
01/14/2018 1:15 p.m.

Good morning!Finally I got the Nightrider!I have some small doubts, first I settled the Blucon app on the mobile but it was disconnected all the time without wanting and I did not find the option to calibrate so I have installed the XDRIP app.The truth is that it is phenomenal, it cost me a couple of hours unless you synchronize with the phone, then I asked me for calibration and great.This morning they have lent me a Sony smartwatch and I am testing but the signal is going very much and it takes a long time to synchronize again.Every time I get a little out of the phone ...
I do not know how to make the blucon send the data directly to the clock, the same does not lose the data so much because I wear it and I do not get away ...... I do not know if I am interested because in my mobile I see it very well... there is any configuration adjustment that I am not doing well ...
How do you do it?
Thank you so much

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/23/2018 11:03 a.m.

@erpla Hello.You have 2 ways to do it, from the phone and from the XDrip settings in the Sony, there is an option that puts "Enable Wear Collection Service".From the phone it would be in intelligent adjustments-characteristics-integration with Android Wear.With this option the clock reads the blucon directly even if you do not have the mobile near.

The loss of signal, it happens to me when I have 2-3 walls between rooms but once I approach I take the signal very fast, in open spaces it does not lose signal even if I move away a few meters.

A advice for the blucon so that it does not happen to you with the lid and load it in 1 month, if you can take off the gum of the inside of the lid (there is a video on YouTube) to open it and close it more easily because it is quite a lothard and the plastic eyebrow is very easily taken into account that it brings nothing appropriate to open it, I do it with a 5 or 10 cents coin.By the way, the battery is lasting an average of 3 weeks although I also tell you that it is from that of the Chinese, I have not yet tried any "brand .."

Anything you know.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/23/2018 2:24 p.m.

Thank you very much @sigsauer.I mean that the first time I take away his battery as he can and there I remove the rubber so that he does not adjust so much not?Let's see if there is luck, as I have put it 6 days after the sensor, I will try to get this same stack with the next sensor.The one that is being disconnected all the time is a bit roll but hey, it does not depend on the distance in principle because today I carry the mobile all the time and connect and disconnect Cunado wants.I have read on Facebook that there are more people that happen and at the time without problems.I don't know if it can depend on the XDrip version that is installed.
Thank you very much again, you will assault me ​​more doubts with the use: D

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/23/2018 3:33 p.m.

erpla said:
thank you very much @sigsauer.I mean that the first time I take away his battery as he can and there I remove the rubber so that he does not adjust so much not?Let's see if there is luck, as I have put it 6 days after the sensor, I will try to get this same stack with the next sensor.The one that is being disconnected all the time is a bit roll but hey, it does not depend on the distance in principle because today I carry the mobile all the time and connect and disconnect Cunado wants.I have read on Facebook that there are more people that happen and at the time without problems.I don't know if it can depend on the XDrip version that is installed.
Thank you very much again, you will assault me ​​more doubts with the use: D

Well, you have more nice or you find any device that matches the tab and does not break and you do not need to remove rubber, you will check when you have to change the battery.
By the way, for me to stick well, I make a kind of cylinder with a heat of heat on the part of the adhesive and hit it on the internal part of the blucon so that I paste well in the free sensor and do not move.-

The same thing about the same is more a problem of the Bluetooth of the phone than of the blucon, from time to time, disconnects and re -connects the mobile's bluetooth, I when it is a bit weird, I do it and it is like that it gains strength again.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/23/2018 8:24 p.m.

In my blog I refer to El Blucon
I am a user of him and the truth that helps me a lot especially at night
This week I will get a clock with Android system and thus take my glycemias always in sight on the clock
Here I leave the link in case you want to read it

Link

mama con diabetes 's profile photo
mama con diabetes
01/29/2018 12:02 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde hace 33 años
Tándem Control-iq - Dexcom G6
Paciente Empoderada
Autora del Blog ➡️ http://www.mamacondiabetes.com
Instagram ➡️ http://www.instagram.com/mamacondiabetes/
Facebook ➡️ http://www.facebook.com/MamaConDiabetes

Hello everyone.
Well, I've been with the Blucon+XDrip for a week and I have to say that I am really happy.My connection problems have been solved, I had the mobile in energy saving and when I have removed it I have not had disconnections again.I carry a smartwatch that my boy has lent me and I am the sea of ​​happy, that of seeing glycemia in the wrist is incredibly comfortable.Tomorrow I have a sensor change and I will take the opportunity to change the battery to see how it gives me ...
On the other hand, @sigsauer's idea of ​​hitting it with a piece of heat is great, well, I have used some tape but has endured me perfect, other times I get dressing but it is more expensive and sometimes they produce itching.
The one to be able to calibrate it is great, in fact many times the xDrip is finer than the free reader ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/29/2018 4:36 p.m.

This weekend I have changed mobile phone and as I was testing I have put the official application Linkblucon, the truth is that apart from what it takes to recognize the device, it is very easily disconnected and it is a very, very basic application, that very basic, very basic,I hope you are improving it, for now I think I return to XDRIP.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/29/2018 6:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.