{'en': 'Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android', 'es': 'Blucon, sensor a tiempo real para el Libre y Android'} Image

Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android

FernandoGR's profile photo   03/30/2017 12:19 a.m.

I just released me two days ago with the Blucon for Free.You are right in everything you say about mobile applications, the blucon is a poop, with the XDrip+ works very well, and as you can complement the measurements with capillary blood glucose values ​​until it gives me the impression that the XDRIP valuesThey are more exact than those of the Free reader.
I am having problems with the alarms, since they constantly sound me without the blucon being connected (I will entangle with the options so that they are not activated ...)

Another thing, 37.50 Eurazos in customs have charged me for the purchase of Blucon ... I suppose it has not happened to almost none, I must have had bad luck ...: (((((((((

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
05/30/2018 7:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Juan David" If alarm sounds to you with the disconnected blucon, it may be the alarm of lost readings.Settings in Settings -> Alarms and Alerts -> Lost Reading Alert.

The truth is that it is wonderful to calibrate in XDRIP to compensate for deviations from Free, which are sometimes tremendous.

The blucon I bought it in Diabetika, so € 0 customs.But I have read users who have bought were both the blucon and the Miao-Miao and have "hunted" them in customs.To some and others not ... it must be like a lottery.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
05/30/2018 11:43 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

@"Pgarcía" Yes, buying it in Diabetika I thought about it once put my stick in customs ... already late.

Thanks for the clarification of the alarms, I see it.

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
05/31/2018 1:10 a.m.

I have bought 2 blucons by eBay and have not charged customs, it will be a lot of lottery as you have said.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/31/2018 12:01 p.m.

I go with the glucoangel and no problem, it goes with a rechargeable battery with the mobile cable.

Although it is not submersible either.

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
07/15/2018 10:41 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I have not read all the whole thread and it may be that what I am going to ask has already been spoken, so if so, sorry!

It turns out, that a couple of months ago I have been the blucon (the Nightider Waterproof).The truth is that even if you disconnect from time to time I am very happy with him and it makes me everything much easier.The thing is that every time the fool has been making me more, until a point has come that although it is connected to the Bluetooth does not make me any reading and that does not work we are going ... (I have restarted everything, changed battery ...even changed mobile)

Do you know where I can go to "claim"?Has anyone happened to someone?Bad experiences ??
I do not know what to do, if you buy a new one, if you go from the subject or there is some kind of guarantee ... (I bought it in Diabetika)

Thank you!!!!

gha's profile photo
gha
11/11/2018 4:01 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@gha the blucon waterproof is a bit of a joke as you do not carry it well protected and you get toostuff.With what application are you using ..?With Blucon's own, Linkblucon ..?That app everyone puts it down, try it with XDrip or with Glimp if you are not doing it anymore.- I understand that you have also reset the blucon truth ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/11/2018 4:54 p.m.

@sigsauer The truth is that I had many doubts about Waterproof.I also believe that the problem may have entered water (and only gets wet in the shower, that I do not enter pool, beach or anything ...)

I used Spyke on iPhone and now XDrip on Android (which I recently made the change) and nothing, worse.

I have sent a mail to Diabetika to see if I can return.I will tell you what they tell me.If I can return I think I will take the one that is not waterproof and I will remove it for the shower ...

gha's profile photo
gha
11/11/2018 10:52 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@Gha I now use myomiao, I have the bluon parked but when I was with him, the 2 inexplicable losses of connection were more common.- 1- The pile, it is the same as you buy a button stack of the Chinese as an energizer +,That is, we will never know how long they have been packed in the store and they can be 50% load so as you get a pack of bad batteries the same are all bad.- 2-When it had several Bluetooth devices connected to the phone, headphones, smartwatch and blucon The first thing that lost the connection was the blucon, how much the headphones unappeared the blucon connected well.

The 3 option if it does not connect correctly is to clean the cache and the data of the mobile's bluetooth memory, reset the blucon and re -match the box of the box and try again to see if there is luck.Then there is a series of XDRIP settings with Samsung mobiles that usually give problems, in the Blucon Facebook group there is a lot of information.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/12/2018 2:57 p.m.

Right now: Free Link 207 mg, Link Blucon 186 mg.You can't trust much.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
02/14/2019 12:43 p.m.

Spike can't work with a smart watch that uses Android right?It happens that I am thinking of buying myomiao and I have an iPhone X but I would like to project monitoring on a smarthwacht too and the Apple Wacht seems very expensive to me

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/22/2019 7:41 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Link

With Fitbit Versa/ionic or a Pebble I think it will work, even a Garmin I have read somewhere.- Good luck

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/23/2019 1:45 p.m.

Hello!I am trying to help a person with the blucon but there is no way.He has iPhone and the spike app I don't know her well, I have left it working but after 2h he has disconnected and has not connected again throughout the afternoon, I don't know how to help him the truth.If it were xDrip Restart collector, delete cache, scan Bluetooth, etc. But I don't know how you do it.Any suggestion?

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/26/2019 7:44 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@erpla I would start even if it seems nonsense, so it seems more obvious, forgetting the pairing, resetPower in the "China" battery that placed him.-
I also imagine that you will not have more Bluetooth devices connected to the mobile, more than 2 usually give problems.-

Link
Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/26/2019 7:55 p.m.

Thank you @sigsauer for what it has told me, it has done again as if I started the sensor and worked.I have also told him to buy batteries because the one I have given him is the ones I had bought at the beginning of the year and of course .... Go know.
I tell him what you have told me and see how.
Thank you!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/26/2019 10:04 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Regarding the batteries and bluon: before I could buy the Duracell Long Lasting Power DL2032 manufactured in Indonesia.The 14-15 days lasted well.Never again, I don't know how others made them hard 20 days.
Now I don't find the "Long Lasting Power", but "+50% More Power".But, they are manufactured in China.
As I point out in XDrip when change of battery, I have observed that they now last 10 days, no more.Is you also happening to you?Any other experience with other battery brands?
In my case I am now working with the XDrip developed by Klaus3D here ( Link ) and Amazift Pace to which II installed your watchface.As a result, I can constantly see how it goes, without the need to activate the smartphone.It is very useful in public places when you do not want to "listen" to the values ​​and trend every 5 minutes.
As a result: before my glycosilada was 6.7 and now I got 6.4.I hope to reduce it a little more, because I have seen that "over-reacted" and that is not good either.

Any experience about blucon batteries?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2019 12:56 p.m.

sigsauer said:

The 3 option if it does not connect correctly is to clean the cache and the mobile bluetooth memory data, R-

@Sigsauer How do you do cache and Bluetooth data? I mean I know how to clean cache and XDrip data, but not Bluetooth.Could you indicate how to do it?It is happening to me that when I start walking curiously it is disconnected.It is a Xiaomi.The funny thing is that before it was not disconnected and I have not changed configurations.In fact, I never put the "motion track" because that caused disconnection problems.Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2019 1:01 p.m.

@mloureiro in adjustments and applications, on my phone I have a option to see the system applications that is where Bluetooth appears, in Xiaomi I do not know if you will have that option.-

I used to use Duracell or Sony at a good price that I bought by eBay and lasted for 15 days without problems even with some I tried and lasted me up to 25 days.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/26/2019 1:46 p.m.

Hello!!!!It is sad, but I see that deep down I am not the only one who is having problems ... on Monday I began to use Waterproof Blucon since they put the free sensor through social security.Well, first that I spent 3 hours turning it around how to "paste" it to free, until I realized that there was a sticker that I thought it was security ... We started badly !!!When I hit it, I install the Blucon app and first similar reading but not the same as free ... I think, "it is still a small lag of the devices that go by sign."Well, of this 5 days ago and continue the same, values ​​that are not those of the free and that are sometimes much greater than those of free.One night according to Blucon, it was more than 240 all night and in the free it did not reach 180 ... for not commenting that it disconnects and connects a thousand times, that the battery has lasted less than 5 days, which from the first dayThey do not stop leaving the battery messages asking for change being (according to their app) in green and butt, the values ​​shown by the caregiver app always have a tendency to go down strongly, when it always makes me a tendency to go down moderately, maintain orclimb moderately ... the issue is that once it shows the data (every 10 times one, more or less), but I feel disappointed because I have left a paste (bought directly from Ambrosia + € 26 of customs) andI think I bought something useless because if I can't trust, what is the point?I have written an email, but I have already read in several places that the care service is not very good ... I will tell you how such, but after reading people's comments, the most reliable option seems Miaomiao2.Do you recommend that you try?Thank you so much.

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
02/08/2020 2:18 p.m.

@inmaats Hello, I am using myomiao for 2 and a half years but at first I used the blucon and I still have it in case the mm fails and works perfectly.-

The first thing, it is very rare that you match the sensor's result with the blucon (that's what the option to calibrate with the capillary glucometer), I advise you to uninstal the linkblucon application because it does not have very good criticism and installMuch better but do not eat your head with the accuracy of the devices because that does not happen with the capillary glucometer.-
-The simple and effective system to paste the bluon to the sensor that I found went with a simple piece of zeal turned around the part that hits (easy to place and easy to take off).
- I advise you with brand button batteries (Energizer, Sony, Duracell etc ..) On the Internet you have everything and cheaper than the Chinese that I used to put and that could last 14 days or 5 days, most of the disconnectionsThese are when the battery begins to fail.-
- I did not have the waterproof and I always protected it with kinesiotope tape although if I had the waterproof I would not trust much since the only difference between one and the other is the interior gum of the pile cover.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/08/2020 4:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.