{'en': 'Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android', 'es': 'Blucon, sensor a tiempo real para el Libre y Android'} Image

Blucon, Real -time sensor for free and Android

FernandoGR's profile photo   03/30/2017 12:19 a.m.

The system is similar, you buy the bracelet with the device to place on the sensor and with the Gluconigthwatch app. You see the results on the phone.I do not know if someone in this forum uses it or if the company that manufactures it is still active.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/04/2018 3:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much for all the information and personal exoeria that compatis, is valuable for everyone.
I just want to add an information that you may know ... but maybe not.
It is true that Guardian Connect (which is a continuous sensor of glycemia) precise iOS system, but this can be an iPhone, an iPad, or an iPod and from there you can connect and visualize the continuous record in any Android.

Isabel AT's profile photo
Isabel AT
04/08/2018 1:47 p.m.

Link
I advise you to see the recording of diabetes yesterday experience.

Isabel AT's profile photo
Isabel AT
04/08/2018 2:11 p.m.

Isabel at said:
Link
I advise you to see the recording of diabetes yesterday experience.

Hello.The video is no longer available

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
04/14/2018 12:54 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

sigsauer said:
The system is similar, buy the bracelet with the device to place on the sensor and with the Gluconigthwatch app. You see the results on the phone.I do not know if someone in this forum uses it or if the company that manufactures it is still active .-

Hello.I have registered and apparently they have not yet launched the product.It seems that it will be in September.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
04/14/2018 12:56 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

On the Ambrosia website they have already put on sale the Blucon Nightider Waterproof, but they do not give details about it, they only sell it without more.Have you bought it anymore, or do you intend to do it?
My son uses the normal nightider blucon and we are happy, but it would be a great advance if this new water resistant worked well.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
04/25/2018 7:10 a.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

@"PGARCÍA" But the waterproof is the blucon that lasts 14 days and you have to put another new one when you change the sensor, the one we use and change the battery is not water resistant or have they taken out some other model?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/25/2018 9:49 a.m.

@"SIGSAUER" have taken out a new one, like ours but water resistant.They already sell it on their website, $ 55 more expensive than ours, but they don't give details about it.
I believe that they have seen that myoomiao can eat the slice, and have taken for sale quickly and running a Nightrid Waterproof that I do not know if it will have many guarantees ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
04/25/2018 10:10 a.m.

I planned to buy it with a view to the summer, for the pool and that, because the fixomull endures my showers but the bathrooms do not believe ..... until I have more information I do not think that I buy it because Miao Miao seems to occupyless.....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/25/2018 11:04 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I don't know if this should go here but here I leave it.
The "Miao Miao" is already on sale the Chinese alternative to Blucon.
Link .
It is more slightly more expensive than the blucon, $ 214 Miaomiao compared to $ 185 of the Nightider Waterproof bluon or the $ 130 of the normal nightrider bluon.

jasom's profile photo
jasom
04/27/2018 4:03 p.m.

It is good to have more alternatives although the only thing that convinces me of this is the recharge of the device, the rest seems a bit devastating !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/27/2018 6:34 p.m.

It seems that the new blucon Waterproof is a tease of hair: it is the same normal blucon but they have put the gum of the lid again, to avoid that between the water.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
04/27/2018 6:49 p.m.

I have a new bluon without any use, because I am no longer a freestyle user (and when I was I did not use anything with which the device is new).I tell you here in case anyone is interested, since it is a very expensive device and some may want it and can help you for the issue of alarms.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
05/01/2018 11:40 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Hello!!One question, do you know if there is any list or something like that mobile that work well with blucon?It is that my mobile was stolen last Friday and I have to take one and not to be with problems if there were any list ... great ...
On the other hand, I have made a request from Miaomiao so when I arrive and I can try it.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/09/2018 12:32 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@"Erpla" I don't think there are better or worse mobiles for blucon, if there are mobile phones that are going well for the application you use with Blucon, XDRIP (I think any more or less recent phone works) or Glimp (there are many that do not work)But with having bluetooth I think anyone is worth.

You will no longer tell how myomiao is going.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/09/2018 5:58 p.m.

Well I have seen many people in the Facebook group that have constant Bluetooth disconnections because the mobiles now come with energy savings that disconnect it constantly, that's why I said it, but hey, it's a matter of trying.Thank you!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/10/2018 10:47 a.m.

Any current phone comes with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher and I don't think you have problems, battery savings is an issue that can be modified (except in some Chinese models) as I have told you, the problem may be more in the applications you useTo connect, say xDrip, linkblucon, glymp or the app that you use with myomiao.-

I am now using a Glimp test beta app with blucon and the truth is that I disconnect the bluetooth more than with the XDRIP but how much to glycems I think it is more reliable.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/10/2018 12:08 p.m.

Oh, great, I am quite happy with the XDrip because when I used the Glimp (a long time ago) I did not quite convince me, when I arrive at my myo to see how everything behaves everything ..

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/10/2018 1:06 p.m.

@"Erpla" in case it helps you, I tell you that my son has been Blucon and XDrip in a Samsung A5 mobile, and to this day (I play wood) he has never had any disconnection problem, or by savingof energy, or anything.It also carries the mobile synchronized with a Pebble Classic clock and everything perfect, he and me more :-)

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
05/10/2018 2:33 p.m.

What joy you give me @pgarcía because I had precisely asked for a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 to try it!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/10/2018 3:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.