{'en': 'Diabetes and Coronavirus', 'es': 'Diabetes y Coronavirus'} Image

Diabetes and Coronavirus

Mespe's profile photo   02/24/2020 8:42 p.m.

Good night.Today I have received a package of measures that my company has agreed with the CCOO and UGT majority unions.One of these measures is to leave all workers with chronic diseases at home.I imagine that diabetics will be inside that list.I hope tomorrow they inform me of all this and send me home.

Greetings.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
03/15/2020 11:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@meginer I'm from Extremadura.I do not know for colleagues in the Board in similar situations what measures have been taken, I know that private groups have taken the same option as my company in the contingency plan.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
03/16/2020 1:35 a.m.

Well, I think a 21 -year -old boy died in Malaga, I imagine that he would have important previous disease.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/16/2020 1:28 p.m.

meginer said:
Well, I think today a 21 -year -old boy died in Malaga, I imagine that he would have an important previous disease.

Leukemia

Mespe's profile photo
Mespe
03/16/2020 1:40 p.m.

mespe said:
meginer said:
Well I think today a 21 -year -old boy has died in Malaga, I imagine that I would have an important previous disease.>

Leukemia

For things like this it is so important to do what they tell us ... and I do not say it for this group, that we have what many lack: common sense and empathy

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/16/2020 3:01 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Buy Paracetamol in case you need it!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/17/2020 9:48 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel, paracetamol no !!!
Paracetamol and the sensor reagents do not get along.It gives erroneous values.I don't know if the same thing happens with reactive strips.Investigate!
P.S.Measurement systems instruction manual continues it.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/17/2020 10:06 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria

Ok ok

It is because the fever stops the ibuprofen does not work well and recommend paracetamol.It is ending in pharmacies.But it is true that we can't go well

Thank you !

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/17/2020 10:19 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Well, if I have a fever, I have no choice but to paracetamol.Ibuprofen does not lower it to me.Nothing.Not a tenth.Proven every time I have a throat infection, which as it is allied with inflammation insisted on giving me ibuprofen

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/17/2020 11:36 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

In this sense, is there any more or less similar alternative to Paracetamol in case of necessity?(I carry the Dexcom G4 and I should not take it).I know that the nolotil is also antipyretic, but I don't know if I could also have the unwanted effects of ibuprofen.

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
03/18/2020 9:06 a.m.

Link

Antonio Valle Carmona's profile photo
Antonio Valle Carmona
03/18/2020 1:46 p.m.

Wearing glycemia controls more or less good there should be no more problems

Antonio Valle Carmona's profile photo
Antonio Valle Carmona
03/18/2020 1:46 p.m.

Good night to all.Today, social security has denied me, claiming that they would only give it in case of showing symptoms.You're welcome to claim that I am type 1 diabetic or the risk of being for the public.

On the part of my company (Mercadona) there is nothing about it, except to advance the summer holidays to be able to stay at home until April 3, when I will have to join my work activity.Bread for today and hunger for tomorrow, but something is something.

Does it cost so much to decree by law that all persons with risk pathologies remain at home?

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
03/18/2020 11:45 p.m.

Where does the sensor put with the paracetamol?, I have not read anything.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/19/2020 10:40 a.m.

solar said:
@jldiazdel, paracetamol no !!!
Paracetamol and the sensor reagents do not get along.It gives erroneous values.I don't know if the same thing happens with reactive strips.Investigate!
P.S.Measurement Systems Instruction Manual continues it Taxatively.

I have not noticed anything with the paracetamol or the ibuprofen.I take every month with menstruation.

I am tired of teleworking, I get more hours than going to the office, in addition glycemia through the clouds unable to do aerobic exercise ... a disgust.I have to go for insulin and I am thinking of going to the header to see if you can prescribe "asylee" walks to burn blood glucose.Because the Coronavirus I will not catch it but at this step it will give me a diabetic coma if I fail to regulate myself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/19/2020 11:43 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I exercise every day at home in the afternoon after working huh? I am signed up to the gym and put virtual classes, and apart, on YouTube there are many videos., I have diabetes until better.TB for the sensor.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/19/2020 11:54 a.m.

Not if I make fitness at home since January ... I have lost my decorative mollita at the waist;) But the weight does not fall because the muscle has grown and my pants do not enter me :(

I have gathered the confinement with the resistance to pre-mestrual insulin, so the most beautiful number marked by the sensor is 180;From there to 300 and ... I'm used to not going from 130 ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/19/2020 12:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Diabetes is not considered preventive low against coronavirus.Except for Belén Esteban:/
I also have two more self -imune diseases and my doctor if Q M has discharged, but not by diabetes.
To this I work in a residence of elders and for the moment there is no positive :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/19/2020 2:56 p.m.

I have my controls within the normal ranges in my depends on what eats, before eating and on an empty stomach better than ever.Yesterday I fast from after feeding at noon until this morning and great.Not because I would like, he has been forced because nothing was entered last night.After eating if I put legumes or some potato, I usually be in 150-170 after eating or depending on the breakfast bread that I am buying what a comprehensive encounter ... that does not become 100% integral.

If, as proteins and vegetables, then below 150, so better, I am regulating well considering that I do not take medication, those before eating are usually lately between 90-115 when last week exercising and everything was even one day thatI spend the day above 140, yes, that day I was practically kept before and then in those values

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/19/2020 5:22 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Ruthbia, if you upload the dose, don't you fix?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/19/2020 5:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.