{'en': 'Bike glucose control or other sport', 'es': 'Control de glucosa en bicicleta u otro deporte'} Image

Bike glucose control or other sport

JordiV's profile photo   03/03/2021 6:40 p.m.

Today at the beginning of the route, the GPS Garmin Edge Explore, together with the Garmin Connect, plus the freestyle sensor, the diabox, and the mobile, with all these components, I could not carry good control of the glucose, during the route40 km.
It has started without marking glucose, having connection with Bluetooth, both mobile and GPS Garmin, and at 5 minutes it has connected, marking correctly.
Before leaving, I didn't score again, having correct bluetooth connection with the mobile.
Already on the rest of the route I have only dedicated myself to check whether or not, and not marked throughout the route.
A Disrangeeeee.: '(:' (
I don't understand anything, I don't know how to do, so that I can see, in the GPS Edge Explore of the bike, the data correctly of the glucose, without having to look at the Diabox voice, which is often disconnected and does not speak to me.
Can you help me?

Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/30/2021 3:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.
Some doubts for those who can answer it.
I will make a route in BTT after eating (at 14.30h), I don't know how to prepare food and insulin amount for the planned energy expenditure, plus less 45 km route.
Better to leave without insulin?
As something (little) of HC, although at the beginning I upload my glucose?(I will burn it😁).

The last exit, I put on the insulin mitat, and ate less HC than I touched, since it burns a lot, and at 25km it was almost hiccups (70).
Thank you.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
01/22/2022 1:10 p.m.

@Jordiv

The best thing is without active insulin.That is, route salt at least three hours after putting insulin.Or vice versa eat and get insulin fast three hours before leaving route.If you are going out at 14:30, eat something light about 11.30 and if you need insulin.But try to leave without active insulin in the body.As you have proven, even if you reduce insulin, it is very easy to have a downturn.And that in full route is not pleasant.It has happened to me too.During the bike route you look at the sensor and graduate.But the best thing is that you don't have active fast insulin and you are much quieter.

Enjoy the bike route in any case!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/23/2022 1:06 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello !A group has been created to talk about these topics by Telegram and learn from each other Link and deport

morci83's profile photo
morci83
02/10/2022 5:29 p.m.

I simplify a lot.I put the mobile in the handlebar and so I carry the GPS with routes and the diabox singing.I leave without active insulin except the basal, and I have not had problems lately.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2022 10:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I simplify a lot.I put the mobile in the handlebar and so I carry the GPS with routes and the diabox singing.I leave without active insulin except the basal, and I have not had problems lately.

Hello.

The other day on the visit with the endo, I told him that he used to go out in the morning on a bike without insulin, and it seemed good.
I also told him if it would be good to wear a little slow before leaving, eat 1 HC ration and go out of the road, and he told me that better eating 1/2 HC rations, without insulin of any kind, and that I will already burn it in theroute.

Now I have tried one day to leave after eating, without putting insulin at noon, just eating normal rations for me, and 1/2 rations of HC, and then burning them on the route.The result was as follows:

Output with glycemia from 206, at hour and a half to 70, very low UUUUUF in a short time, when I wanted to make a route of 2.5 h.

I was afraid, I stopped, and I took a 15 and 1 bar, wait 10 minutes and continued.During the route he listened to the Diabox, and the glucose was kept at 80/90, finishing the route in these units.

After 1h after the route, the blood glucose rose to 206/210, and put on a bolus to lower it to normal levels.

What do you think ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/11/2022 8:13 p.m.

morci83 said:
hello!A group has been created to be able to talk about these topics by Telegram and learn from each other Link and deport

Now I will put myself to comment on themes

jldiazdel said:
@jordiv

The best thing is without active insulin.That is, route salt at least three hours after putting insulin.Or vice versa eat and get insulin fast three hours before leaving route.If you are going out at 14:30, eat something light about 11.30 and if you need insulin.But try to leave without active insulin in the body.As you have proven, even if you reduce insulin, it is very easy to have a downturn.And that in full route is not pleasant.It has happened to me too.During the bike route you look at the sensor and graduate.But the best thing is that you don't have active fast insulin and you are much quieter.

If yes, I am trying, without insulin, or fast, or slow.
But during the route, if I go in a group, I know how to stop several times, in the case of going alone, no problem, it stops the times you want, but with many group it is an annoyance.

How do you control it to not have to stop?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/11/2022 8:19 p.m.

morci83 said:
hello!A group has been created to be able to talk about these topics by Telegram and learn from each other Link and deport

Sorry, I am very denied for these things, but I am trying to enter and I cannot or do not know how to do it, can you indicate how to do it and what steps follow?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/11/2022 8:34 p.m.

jordiv said:
morci83 said:

Sorry, I am very denied for these things, but I am trying to enter and I cannot or do not know how to do it, can you indicate how to do it and what steps follow?

It is already, after many attempts and tests in the end it seems to be connected.Now I will try and look.I will inform.
Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/11/2022 8:39 p.m.

jordiv said:
morci83 said:

jldiazdel said:
@jordiv

But during the route, if I go in a group, I know how to stop several times, in the case of going alone, no problem, it stops the times you want, but with many group it is an annoyance.

jordiv said:
morci83 said:
morci83 said:

jldiazdel said:
jldiazdel said:
@jordiv

My advice would be as follows, proves to be fasting.Normally the first hour the liver will generate glucose and keep you at good levels.Once the glucose begins to fall, it is when HC would me.I would tell you that at a level between 80-90, better solid foods such as bars, than gels.Since the absorption and burning of HC is slower.

Everything is proof and error.This is what best goes to me but does not mean that another person is the same.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
03/11/2022 10:57 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Each body is a world.
I cannot leave without insulin before 12:00, until that time my body is a machine of producing carbohydrates without stopping even if it does not ingest anything from the previous night.

@Jordiv for Telegram, simply install the app on the mobile and give the link that you have hit you up Link , it will take you directly to the group and you just have to give it down on the screen to "Unite"

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2022 9:07 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
Antonio Bravo Gonzalez said:
with Diabox and a garmin compatible with IQ Connect can see the level of glucose at all times ...It is clear that the mobile phone is needed to make the Bluetooth sensor readings ...
In Diabox the option is enabled in integration
Share Data With Smartwatches

IQ application is installed with the mobile garmin.
Specifically it is

Now you just have to wait for the Garmin to show the value in the next readings

But Nightscout will miss so that Diabox raises the continuous data of LibreLink, right?
And what will not need is XDRIP to send that data to the clock.
At the moment I am happy with the Miband 5. I have Diabox on my mobile that sends me the continuous data of the free to Nightscout and then XDRIP to the bracelet and every 5 min is updating me.I have already got used to seeing blood glucose in the clock and it is a joy, the truth, and the battery gave me about 4 or 5 days, other watches Durán little and you have to be loading it every day.

You can tell me how you do the Miband 5 and at the beginning if I sent me the glucose value as alarms to the bracelet, but for a few months I only receive the alarm or value of Delta and not of the glucose and no longerI know what to do I am desperate

Fmontes78's profile photo
Fmontes78
03/14/2022 6:58 p.m.

Hello colleagues.

By rule on my routes I use the Garmin Edge Explore Cycle connected via Bluetooth with the mobile.

The fact is that I have diabetes and control (when it works well) the blood sugar levels with the Nightscout application as seen in the photo of Garmin Edge Explore, are the data at the top of the screen.
This (the computer cycle) receives the data through another application called Diabox, (via Bluetooth) that in turn, receives the data from a sensor that I carry in the arm.A little mess, but this works.

When I leave the house there are times that it starts with the right data, which certifies that the connections have been correct, but others there is no way to connect, and the Bluetooth system is perfectly connected, according to verification.

Today, as on other occasions, when I leave road it has cost you everything, but in the end I have left with everything connected, in the middle of it, stop to have coffee, and when you continue, it stops working, that is, nowIt does not receive data via Bluetooth, and I have no way of being able to link it, so I follow the route, if you have control of glucose, complicated, this causes to have to stop every certain kms, to check it by other methods.

Can you help me, if you know this topic, or if you know someone who knows, and can you get in touch with me?

Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/19/2022 11:06 p.m.

jordiv said:
hello partners.

By rule on my routes I use the Garmin Edge Explore Cycle connected via Bluetooth with the mobile.

The fact is that I have diabetes and control (when it works well) the blood sugar levels with the Nightscout application as seen in the photo of Garmin Edge Explore, are the data at the top of the screen.
This (the computer cycle) receives the data through another application called Diabox, (via Bluetooth) that in turn, receives the data from a sensor that I carry in the arm.A little mess, but this works.

When I leave the house there are times that it starts with the right data, which certifies that the connections have been correct, but others there is no way to connect, and the Bluetooth system is perfectly connected, according to verification.

Today, as on other occasions, when I leave road it has cost you everything, but in the end I have left with everything connected, in the middle of it, stop to have coffee, and when you continue, it stops working, that is, nowIt does not receive data via Bluetooth, and I have no way of being able to link it, so I follow the route, if you have control of glucose, complicated, this causes to have to stop every certain kms, to check it by other methods.

Can you help me, if you know this topic, or if you know someone who knows, and can you get in touch with me?

Greetings

I would tell you that it is the mobile's fault, in principle you fail the bluetooth, that happens to me when I move away from the phone, but when I go by bike I never disconnect me, luckily I have been going on a bike for years, and I do not need to stop stoppingTo look at every x kms, it is simply feeding well during the route and knowing each other, I hope it has helped you.

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
06/20/2022 2:14 a.m.

So Pamagic, do you think I must restart the Bluetooth from scratch?
And try again ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/21/2022 12:01 a.m.

jordiv said:
then pamagic, do you think I must restart the bluetooth from scratch?
And try again?

One of the things that could make you work is to restart the mobile, but that the problem is the Bluetooth, I mean that the mobile is not very current and fails

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
06/21/2022 12:07 a.m.

pamagic said:
jordiv said:
then pamagic, do you think I must restart the bluetooth from scratch?
And try again?

One of the things that could make you work is to restart the mobile, but that the problem is the Bluetooth, I mean that the mobile is not very current and fails

I understand, but this mobile has approx 24 months, this is not an old one, right?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/21/2022 10:55 p.m.

In the photos you can see the operation of the bluetooth on today's route:
1- I leave home and there is no way to have contact between the two devices, they do not connect.
2- During the route, and when stopping coffee, I try again, there is no way.I check on the mobile, if the Bluetooth is linked, and if it is.
3- I review the synchronization between the Connect and mobile, they also mark well.Or that seems to me.
4- The Bluetooth connection signals of the mobile, with cyclochocomputer mark well.

Anyway, he is giving me there ...... and I can't find the problem.

I request your help.
Greetings.
P.S.I attach today's photos

Ah, and also the controls along the route have been these, what do you think?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/21/2022 11:20 p.m.

jordiv said:
in the photos you can see the operation of the bluetooth on today's route:
1- I leave home and there is no way to have contact between the two devices, they do not connect.
2- During the route, and when stopping coffee, I try again, there is no way.I check on the mobile, if the Bluetooth is linked, and if it is.
3- I review the synchronization between the Connect and mobile, they also mark well.Or that seems to me.
4- The Bluetooth connection signals of the mobile, with cyclochocomputer mark well.

Anyway, he is giving me there ...... and I can't find the problem.

I request your help.
Greetings.
P.S.I attach today's photos

Ah, and also the controls along the route have been these, what do you think?

I'm sorry, but I can't help you in this.

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
06/22/2022 9:48 a.m.

jordiv said:
pamagic said:
jordiv said:
jordiv said:
then pamagic, you think I must restart the bluetooth fromzero ??
And try again?

I understand, but this mobile is approx 24 months, this is not old, right ??

Another option is to try to convince your endocrine to change your ABBOTT to Dexcom.The latter connects directly to Garmin.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
06/22/2022 10:32 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.