{'en': 'Bike glucose control or other sport', 'es': 'Control de glucosa en bicicleta u otro deporte'} Image

Bike glucose control or other sport

JordiV's profile photo   03/03/2021 6:40 p.m.

anapesa said:
hello, I am a 4th nursing student at the University of Valencia and I am doing my end -of -end work (TFG) about the self -care of the diabetic patient and the influence of ICT.Could you answer the following questionnaire?It is completely anonymous and the information obtained will serve to base my work.Thank you so much !

The questionnaire link is as follows:

: //forms.gy/p4Digaezuekvht4s8

Company.
Luck.:)

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/09/2021 12:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

skiman's profile photo
skiman
03/09/2021 1:51 p.m.

The previous photo is from the Diabox app and you get the connection with GWACHT and with other mobile devices I encourage you to install it, it is simple and give a lotfree3 and let's forget the mobile. A greeting

skiman's profile photo
skiman
03/09/2021 1:59 p.m.

skiman's profile photo
skiman
03/09/2021 2:06 p.m.

Hello.I use XDRIP+ obtaining the free measurements2 with the LibreView patch application.In addition, I have a smartwatch with Wear os to see the readings and trends.I obviously have configurable alarms of all kinds.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
03/14/2021 10:04 a.m.

skiman said:
hello to everyone.Call G-Wacht App. I have a Sansumg Smarwacht and the only thing is perfect that the sensor sends data every minute to the mobile and the mobile does it every 5 minutes to the clock but it is no problem.

Hello Skiman.
This application that you comment and what is called "G-Wacht App", know if it also serves for the GPS Garmin Edge Explore cyclocomputer?or is it just for bracelet watches?
Greetings.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
04/27/2021 1:03 p.m.

jordiv said:
skiman said:
hello to everyone@sWhat questions about the clock is a diabox compatible app called G-Wacht App.IIt is no problem.

Hello Skiman.
This application that you comment and what is called "G-Wacht App", know if it also serves for the GPS Garmin Edge Explore cyclocomputer?or is it just for bracelet watches?
Greetings.

I am trying to get the "visible" glucose on the Garmin Gps Explore screen.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
04/27/2021 1:04 p.m.

jordiv said:
skiman said:
hello to everyone@sWhat questions about the clock is a diabox compatible app called G-Wacht App.IIt is no problem.

Hello Skiman.
Greetings.

Hi Jordiv, I've been looking at the app and it seems that it is only for Samsung Smartwach anyway if you use Diabox in settings comes the Integration section and there puts Shared Data With Smartwatches and Peble, Garmin, Night ... I imagine I imagine that thesuspensive points that accepts several types of watches. Surely some forero has already tried to see if anyone reads it and can guide you.

skiman's profile photo
skiman
04/27/2021 1:35 p.m.

jordiv said:
skiman said:
skiman said:
hello to everyone.I passed like you and discovered diabox and great and apart for what you ask about the clock there is a diabox compatible app called G-Wacht App. I have a Sansumg Smarwacht and the only thing is perfect that the sensor sends data every minute to theMobile and the mobile does it every 5 minutes to the clock but it is no problem.

Hello Skiman.
Greetings.

I am trying to get the "visible" glucose on the Garmin Gps Explore screen.

I had not read well. It is a GPS, if Bluetooth we can imagine that you will have the possibility of working.

skiman's profile photo
skiman
04/27/2021 1:41 p.m.

Good afternoon my name is Antonio.It is already 29 years that I am married to the diabete type 1 insulinoditante.I am a fan cyclist fan and I usually make stages between 80 and 150 km daily according to the season with 3 exits during the week.At the beginning, the function was enabled: spoken reading of the XDrip app, every 5 minutes a voice told me the value, but I lacked the detail of what difference I had with the penultima reading.
I currently use the freestyle sensor free 2+bubble+xDrip+Garmin 520 plus with a specific field (xDrip plus+datafield).That allows me to visualize glycemia in my Garmin 520 Plus.The glymicmic value is updated every 5 minutes.In this way you have total control and vision of glucose on the screen and thus allows you to adjust the food theme without stopping pedals.This type of glycemia visualization and control allows me to manage the route with absolute tranquility.

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
05/02/2021 5:09 p.m.

Currently the fields of the Garmin 520 Plus screen are distributed in this way.

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
05/02/2021 5:21 p.m.

skiman said:
The previous photo is from the diabox app and you get the connection with Gwacht and with other mobile devices I encourage you to install it, it is simple and give a lotAbbott will think of taking an app for wacht in free3 and let's forget the mobile. A greeting

Hi Skiman !!

Only with Diabox and the Samsung G-Wacht app you already see it on the clock?You don't need anymore?I have Diabox working in the mobile, the other XDrip options have not done very well.

If it is only Diabox + Gwacht it would be luxurious ... Nightscout is not needed either, right ??

Greetings!!

Sag21's profile photo
Sag21
05/03/2021 9:49 a.m.

sag21 said:
skiman said:
The previous photo is from the diabox app and you get the connection with gwacht and with other mobile devices I encourage you to install it, it is simple and gives a lot

Hi Skiman !!

Only with Diabox and the Samsung G-Wacht app you already see it on the clock?You don't need anymore?I have Diabox working in the mobile, the other XDrip options have not done very well.

If it is only Diabox + Gwacht it would be luxurious ... Nightscout is not needed either, right ??

Greetings !!

Hello SAG21, because no, you do not need anything else, as I have commented on previous Gwacht is only for Samsung watches but I have seen that other watches such as the Apple or in the previous post the GPE GARMin does not even need and Diabox connects with themdirectly. If it is luxurious, it is something that had been dreaming more than 30 years to bring glucose on the wrist..com/Uploads/editor/ln/hg44a8z2453n.jp "style =" max-width: 300px;

skiman's profile photo
skiman
05/03/2021 12:22 p.m.

Thank you so much!!

Sag21's profile photo
Sag21
05/03/2021 8:04 p.m.

nekgatodulce said:
class = Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

Hello.
Could you help me install this whole system so that I have it available on my GPS Garmin Edge Explore?

If you want I send you my wasap privately and tell me what to do.

Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
05/24/2021 4:33 p.m.

Hello colleagues.

Nobody can offer help regarding this topic?

Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/09/2021 2:59 p.m.

jordiv said:
hello partners.

I explain my doubts about the initial topic.
I have type 1 diabetes 36 years ago, and I have already gone through free freestyle 1 and now I carry in 2 (by the way it fails a lot).
In the mobile I carry the freeLink app for glucose control, and that percent is very good to be able to control easily at any time, but every time I have to look at my glucose I have to take my mobile and pass it where thesensor.

For some time I usually get by BTT bicycle for 2/3 hours, and to control the blood glucose level, I have to stop, get the mobile from the backpack, control blood glucose, and put everything back in place to continue, andSo much time, since I don't have another system to see it without stopping.

I have seen that there are some watches to be able to see and control with different systems the sugar levels (Miao Miao, XDrip, PARCHADA APP, etc.) but I am not very clear which one can do well for what I need (cycling, and running).

Now I was informing myself of the Miao system, but I see it a very bulky device, and perhaps difficult to put and remove at each output.

What is your opinion about the written "brick"?

What watch materials and models, app, etc., would you need to go well controlled, quiet and without having to stop?

What do you advise me?

Grateful for your help.

Greetings.
;)

Hello good, I also go quite a bike and I have a freestyle sensor.
I carry the mobile in a fannyTruth that I have not had many problems.
The chain she has is comfortable, to be able to get the mobile without having to stop, get the mobile and measure you, because the green that is a pain.

dancr46's profile photo
dancr46
06/11/2021 10:28 a.m.

With Diabox and a Garmin compatible with IQ Connect you can see the glucose level at all times ... It is clear that the mobile phone is needed to make the sensor readings by Bluetooth ...
In Diabox the option is enabled in integration
Share Data With Smartwatches

IQ application is installed with the mobile garmin.
Specifically it is

Now you just have to wait for the Garmin to show the value in the next readings

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez's profile photo
Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
06/24/2021 11:08 p.m.

nekgatodulce said:
good afternoon my name is Antonio.It is already 29 years that I am married to the diabete type 1 insulinoditante.I am a fan cyclist fan and I usually make stages between 80 and 150 km daily according to the season with 3 exits during the week.At the beginning, the function was enabled: spoken reading of the XDrip app, every 5 minutes a voice told me the value, but I lacked the detail of what difference I had with the penultima reading.
I currently use the freestyle sensor free 2+bubble+xDrip+Garmin 520 plus with a specific field (xDrip plus+datafield).That allows me to visualize glycemia in my Garmin 520 Plus.The glymicmic value is updated every 5 minutes.In this way you have total control and vision of glucose on the screen and thus allows you to adjust the food theme without stopping pedals.This type of glycemia visualization and control allows me to manage the route with absolute tranquility.

I find the option to see the values ​​in the Garmin 520 while you are on the route, so you do not have to stop as it happens to me, to look at glycemia and eat or not.
Now I have the Garmin Edge in the technical service for a failure that was totally off during the route, and when I have it again, I will contact this forum to tell me the steps to install it in mine, come on, ifseem to you.
Thank you so much

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/22/2021 10:37 p.m.

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez said:
With Diabox and a garmin compatible with IQ Connect you can see the glucose level at all times ... it is clear that the mobile phone is needed to make the readings of theBluetooth sensor ...
In Diabox the option is enabled in integration
Share Data With Smartwatches

IQ application is installed with the mobile garmin.
Specifically it is

Now you just have to wait for the Garmin to show the value in the next readings

But Nightscout will miss so that Diabox raises the continuous data of LibreLink, right?
And what will not need is XDRIP to send that data to the clock.
At the moment I am happy with the Miband 5. I have Diabox on my mobile that sends me the continuous data of the free to Nightscout and then XDRIP to the bracelet and every 5 min is updating me.I have already got used to seeing blood glucose in the clock and it is a joy, the truth, and the battery gave me about 4 or 5 days, other watches Durán little and you have to be loading it every day.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/23/2021 8:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.