{'en': 'Bike glucose control or other sport', 'es': 'Control de glucosa en bicicleta u otro deporte'} Image

Bike glucose control or other sport

JordiV's profile photo   03/03/2021 6:40 p.m.

jordiv said:
use said:
jordiv said:
jordiv said:
hello again to all.
I do not remember why reasons, I had to install the Diabox with the version (new) V: 2022.02.15_2_beta.
Now I want to download the glucose control application again, in the GPS Garmin Edge Explore of the bicycle, and I do not know how to do it, I do not remember, even following/reading the previous posts.
You can give me easy and simple information ??

I have 2 Garmin, the Phoenix for all activities and the EDGE 530 specific for the bike.In both, I carry the glucose data.I tell you how I have done it:

Let's see, you have to download from Garmin Express, with your GPS connected to the computer, in Connect IQ, the Nightscout app,
nightcoutdata2 ns xdrip+ cgm data field Next, once synchronized with your edge you will install the app on your device.You go to any activity, the one you use most, and on one of the screens you have to put Nightcout as data field .Synchronizas via Bluethooth, and you'll see that a data field appears where you can see the glyc that you are having on your smartphone.

I hope it helps you

Hello partner.
I am in this situation and I am not downloaded.
As you can see, he tells me that he is in a tail, and will be installed next time ...... oooh

How should I do it?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/09/2023 12:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Jordiv, and how do you have the connection between the computer and the Garmin? ... by cable via USB, for your router's wifi ...
I would tell you to connect via USB the Garmin to the computer.
Open Garmin Express on the computer, I should recognize the clock and you can synchronize in that moncent already have Nitñghtscout at the Garmin and you can put it as a new data field in each activity

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/09/2023 9:05 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
@jordiv, and how do you have the connection between the computer and the garmin? ... by cable via USB, for the wifi of your router ...
I would tell you to connect via USB the Garmin to the computer.
You open Garmin Express on the computer, I should recognize the clock and you can synchronize in that moncent already have Nitñghtscout in the Garmin and you can put it as a new data field in each activity

The connection is USB cable (the cable that is to update and load) between Garmin and PC

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/10/2023 12:01 a.m.

And the clock is recognized by the Garmin Express apps?It must come out in green

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/10/2023 9:16 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
and recognizes the clock the Garmin Express apps?It must come out in green

I think he has updated it.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/10/2023 11:05 a.m.

Now in the GPS I get this.

Which one do I have to mark it in the GPS as one more field?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/10/2023 11:06 a.m.

Do they serve as of the 3 in the middle?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/10/2023 11:07 a.m.

jordiv said:
do they serve as of the 3 in the middle?

I have tried to create any of them as a field, but once placed, I do not give me any data.(Photo command)
What should I do below?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/10/2023 2:50 p.m.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/10/2023 2:51 p.m.

To start, I would verify that the Garmin and the smartphone are connected via Bluetooth

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/10/2023 4:46 p.m.

If you receive Diabox data on the smartphone, when you connect with Garmin you should also receive the clock

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/10/2023 4:48 p.m.

wave said:
If you receive the diabox data on the smartphone, when connecting with Garmin you should also receive the clock

Well, I don't know why, I don't receive the data in my Garmin cyclocomputer, the screen stays as in the previous photo.(Nightscout, Setup required).
Instead, the other data, both Diabox, and other app, I receive it well.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/22/2023 8:42 p.m.

jordiv said:

I think you should look at;Data in the background, the same is deactivated (although if the clock is, it should be fine), or send data in the background in the GPS, something like that is related, the image of yours will happen to me, and it was very easy,I just don't remember what I did, but it must be something related, 👍🏻

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
03/23/2023 6:47 p.m.

Hello,

In case you can help me, I have stayed in the step that indicates in the previous post the Compi Jordiv .... I have not managed to see what it raises as a Pamagic solution and I also stay with the "setup require" on the screen of myGarmin 530.

I don't know if anyone came to locate that option that is proposed, "send data in the background in the GPS."

Thank you very much in advance

Herre's profile photo
Herre
06/03/2023 11:30 p.m.

pamagic said:
jordiv said:
"desist"
Someday I see me with more desire, I will search again the steps for the installation of data (data field) in the GPS.
Greetings.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/31/2023 3:24 p.m.

black said:
hello,

In case you can help me, I have stayed in the step that indicates in the previous post the Compi Jordiv .... I have not managed to see what it raises as a Pamagic solution and I also stay with the "setup require" on the screen of myGarmin 530.

I don't know if anyone came to locate that option that is proposed, "send data in the background in the GPS."

Thank you very much in advance

Hello "Herre".
I don't know where you have stayed.
What explains "Pamagic" about data in the background, I don't know what it is, and I have not seen it anywhere in the GPS Garmin cyclocomputer.Will I be very denied?
As I commented in the previous post, the truth is that I no longer know, or that, or how, to do to install it in the GPS, and to be able to dispose of the levels constantly of glucose.
"desist"
If I can help you, you tell me.
Adeu.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/31/2023 3:30 p.m.

By the way I do not know if it will happen to someone but when I get in the pool or the sea the sensor marks very high values ​​without coming to the story, I believe that by the cold of the water, has it happened to you?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/04/2023 8:08 p.m.

No never.What you have to be careful because the adhesive has changed and falls.
I have never had to protect them, free 2 and this summer I am needing tape as with free 1.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/05/2023 1:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

diabetic said:
I don't know if it would happen to someone but when I get into the pool or the sea the sensor marks very high values ​​without coming to mind, I believe that by the cold of the coldWater, has it happened to you?

With cold water I have not noticed anything weird.
However, with hot shower water, I notice that it marks higher values ​​for a while.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/05/2023 4:23 p.m.

diabetic said:
I don't know if it would happen to someone but when I get into the pool or the sea the sensor marks very high values ​​without coming to mind, I believe that by the cold of the coldWater, has it happened to you?

I like Sandman. With the hot water of the shower gives me high values ​​that are immediately down.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/05/2023 5:41 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.