{'en': 'Bike glucose control or other sport', 'es': 'Control de glucosa en bicicleta u otro deporte'} Image

Bike glucose control or other sport

JordiV's profile photo   03/03/2021 6:40 p.m.

This Dexcom sensor system can go independent without the pump, or do you have to go with a pump?
This of Dexcom gives me the sensation by images that is more spectacular than that of Abbott, can it be?
Abbott's, when going independent, is doing well, except with this communication roll with the Garmin, and Diabox.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/24/2022 10:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ah, what about Dexcom is subsidized by social security?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/24/2022 10:15 a.m.

Hello, I am going to tell you a new truquito that I have been trying for a few months to know the glucose level while I go by bike.

As you say, it is a pulp to have to be stopping to get your mobile and look at you with the freestyle.I also tried with Diabox's spoken alerts, but I had to stop the volume to hear it and in different sections or with wind I spent more than half an hour or more without listening to anything.

So, in an ear I wear a wireless helmet, synchronized with Bluetooth with my mobile, and I listen at all times my levels alone, without having to put it to full pill and be at a traffic light in the city (in the direction of aroute), and suddenly at full volume hear "two hundred three": D and other cyclists and pedestrians turning to see where that voice came from 😝

Of course, I wear a little wide headband that covers my right ear so that it is not seen, because I think it is not “very correct”, but it helps me a lot and I go much calmer without having to stop so much.The bad: that after 2 h, the ear begins to hurt hehe, but for now, it is worth it 😉

valky's profile photo
valky
06/24/2022 11:42 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

valky said:
hello, I'm going to tell you a new truquito that I have been trying a few months to know the glucose level while I go by bike.

As you say, it is a pulp to have to be stopping to get your mobile and look at you with the freestyle.I also tried with Diabox's spoken alerts, but I had to stop the volume to hear it and in different sections or with wind I spent more than half an hour or more without listening to anything.

So, in an ear I wear a wireless helmet, synchronized with Bluetooth with my mobile, and I listen at all times my levels alone, without having to put it to full pill and be at a traffic light in the city (in the direction of aroute), and suddenly at full volume hear "two hundred three": D and other cyclists and pedestrians turning to see where that voice came from 😝

Of course, I wear a little wide headband that covers my right ear so that it is not seen, because I think it is not “very correct”, but it helps me a lot and I go much calmer without having to stop so much.The bad: that after 2 h, the ear begins to hurt hehe, but for now, it is worth it 😉

It seems good to me.
It is disconnected many times and in the Diabox the levels do not mark them, that is, I get 2 stripes, but without any data.
I have to pass the mobile again through the sensor, and when passing it twice it is activated again.

I don't know why it happens to me.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/26/2022 12:10 a.m.

Hello, I do not know what I can tell you is I have been in the pump and in the mobile and at the clock and the dexcom do not need to pass it, it is continuously a greeting a greeting

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
06/26/2022 11:11 a.m.

In the end I have gone from the mobile and use the Freestyle2 reader that with a simple button makes the measurement.I just have to release a hand of the handlebar for a few seconds.I go practically daily and on weekends 4 or 5 hours without problems.Just do it when you go through a flat and without curves.

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
06/29/2022 4:09 p.m.

(1968) Tipo LADA desde 2014

vdebuen said:
I have passed the mobile and use the freestyle2 reader that with a simple button makes the measurement.I just have to release a hand of the handlebar for a few seconds.I go practically daily and on weekends 4 or 5 hours without problems.Just do it when you go through a flat and without curves.

I don't know what reader you have, I have one but I have to put reactive and click to get blood.
Pass me a photo, and what model is it.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/05/2022 4:21 p.m.

It is this free freeyle reader 2

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/05/2022 4:23 p.m.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/05/2022 4:23 p.m.

Jordiv said:
is this free freeyle reader 2 that I have

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/05/2022 4:24 p.m.

@Jordiv Freestyle readers for sensors no longer sell them.I have it since I bought free 1 and I had to update it, I mean SW, for free 2. Read strips, sensor and cétonas.
It is true that it is much faster than the mobile and its calculation algorithm approaches much more to the capillary than the mobile app.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/06/2022 8:39 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@jordiv Freestyle readers for sensors no longer sell them.I have it since I bought free 1 and I had to update it, I mean SW, for free 2. Read strips, sensor and cétonas.
It is true that it is much faster than the mobile and its calculation algorithm approaches much more to the capillary than the mobile app.

Hi @ruthbia, I also have the one, but it doesn't work for me, how did you update it?Do you remember it?Thanks

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
10/06/2022 5:23 p.m.

@pamagic because it depends on when you will buy it, I remember that the glucometer version had to be seen because not all were update.
I have two free, the first of 2016 and another that gave me the SS in 2018 (he stopped reading the first one);The latter is the one that was update, is:
Reader 2.4.8
Version 1.00

I downloaded the software on his day from the Abbott website, they opened a period for it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/06/2022 6:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello again to all.
I do not remember why reasons, I had to install the Diabox with the version (new) V: 2022.02.15_2_beta.
Now I want to download the glucose control application again, in the GPS Garmin Edge Explore of the bicycle, and I do not know how to do it, I do not remember, even following/reading the previous posts.
Can you give me easy and simple information?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/31/2022 10:49 p.m.

This time as soon as I have it, I will score all the steps, thus in different changes/modifications that are given from the applications, I will tend to be able to follow it.I hope so.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/31/2022 10:51 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I simplify a lot.I put the mobile in the handlebar and so I carry the GPS with routes and the diabox singing.I leave without active insulin except the basal, and I have not had problems lately.

In the case of leaving in the afternoon around 2pm, as you manage the HC and insulin
??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/02/2023 8:32 p.m.

jordiv said:
hello again to all.
I do not remember why reasons, I had to install the Diabox with the version (new) V: 2022.02.15_2_beta.
Now I want to download the glucose control application again, in the GPS Garmin Edge Explore of the bicycle, and I do not know how to do it, I do not remember, even following/reading the previous posts.
You can give me easy and simple information ??

I have 2 Garmin, the Phoenix for all activities and the EDGE 530 specific for the bike.In both, I carry the glucose data.I tell you how I have done it:

Let's see, you have to download from Garmin Express, with your GPS connected to the computer, in Connect IQ, the Nightscout app,
nightcoutdata2 ns xdrip+ cgm data field Next, once synchronized with your edge you will install the app on your device.You go to any activity, the one you use most, and on one of the screens you have to put Nightcout as data field .Synchronizas via Bluethooth, and you'll see that a data field appears where you can see the glyc that you are having on your smartphone.

I hope it helps you

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/02/2023 8:58 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Jordiv because at that time I usually take 2 hours on wheels.
I would delay my food at 4:00 p.m.Only active basal.
Now not as anything from 6:30 to 19:30, I do not enter Hicm but I have a new new in the office.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/02/2023 9:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What if you don't put insulin to run?I don't know but it happened to me at the beginning and I cut with the fast insulin then I saw that I was having even at night and cut with all the insulins and gave me metformin treatment.I just take it
When I do not do strong runs and routines.
What can happen if insulin is not put on?
And controls the sugar with the burning of calories.

Asked

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
02/26/2023 12:57 p.m.

wave said:
jordiv said:
hello again to all.
You can give me easy and simple information ??

I have 2 Garmin, the Phoenix for all activities and the EDGE 530 specific for the bike.In both, I carry the glucose data.I tell you how I have done it:

Let's see, you have to download from Garmin Express, with your GPS connected to the computer, in Connect IQ, the Nightscout app,
nightcoutdata2 ns xdrip+ cgm data field Next, once synchronized with your edge you will install the app on your device.You go to any activity, the one you use most, and on one of the screens you have to put Nightcout as data field .Synchronizas via Bluethooth, and you'll see that a data field appears where you can see the glyc that you are having on your smartphone.

I hope it helps you

Hello partner.
I am in this situation and I am not downloaded.
How should I do it?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/09/2023 12:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.