{'en': 'Bike glucose control or other sport', 'es': 'Control de glucosa en bicicleta u otro deporte'} Image

Bike glucose control or other sport

JordiV's profile photo   03/03/2021 6:40 p.m.

jordiv said:
nekgatodulce said:
Good afternoon my name is Antonio.It is already 29 years that I am married to the diabete type 1 insulinoditante.I am a fan cyclist fan and I usually make stages between 80 and 150 km daily according to the season with 3 exits during the week.At the beginning, the function was enabled: spoken reading of the XDrip app, every 5 minutes a voice told me the value, but I lacked the detail of what difference I had with the penultima reading.
I currently use the freestyle sensor free 2+bubble+xDrip+Garmin 520 plus with a specific field (xDrip plus+datafield).That allows me to visualize glycemia in my Garmin 520 Plus.The glymicmic value is updated every 5 minutes.In this way you have total control and vision of glucose on the screen and thus allows you to adjust the food theme without stopping pedals.This type of glycemia visualization and control allows me to manage the route with absolute tranquility.

I find the option to see the values ​​in the Garmin 520 while you are on the route, so you do not have to stop as it happens to me, to look at glycemia and eat or not.
Now I have the Garmin Edge in the technical service for a failure that was totally off during the route, and when I have it again, I will contact this forum to tell me the steps to install it in mine, come on, ifseem to you.
Thank you very much

Hi Nekgatodulce.

A while ago I have the Garmin repaired, and I would like to know, what steps to follow, to have installed in my Garmin Edge Explore (of the BTT) the glycemia control, as you take it on your bike.
I would appreciate all the steps to follow and get to install it.
If you see that it is a lot, and so that it does not bother the forum, you can do it privately.
Thanks anticipated.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/02/2021 11:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I must say that thanks to @meginer that helped me to have continuous glucose in my Miband watch, it is a before and after in my day to day, and of course to go by bike.I am a weekend cyclist: P and I can do about 30-40km, and what I do is activate the voice option in Diabox and every so often he tells you how much you are.Yes, it is true that it does not give you the trend but as it is telling you every little, you are hearing whether it goes down or not.Well, I lie, I think that Diabox does have the target option of the trend, but I tried it and spoke too much for my liking hehe.

valky's profile photo
valky
11/02/2021 8:50 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

meginer said:
Antonio Bravo Gonzalez said:
with Diabox and a garmin compatible with IQ Connect can see the level of glucose at all times ...It is clear that the mobile phone is needed to make the Bluetooth sensor readings ...
In Diabox the option is enabled in integration
Share Data With Smartwatches

IQ application is installed with the mobile garmin.
Specifically it is

Now you just have to wait for the Garmin to show the value in the next readings

But Nightscout will miss so that Diabox raises the continuous data of LibreLink, right?
And what will not need is XDRIP to send that data to the clock.
At the moment I am happy with the Miband 5. I have Diabox on my mobile that sends me the continuous data of the free to Nightscout and then XDRIP to the bracelet and every 5 min is updating me.I have already got used to seeing blood glucose in the clock and it is a joy, the truth, and the battery gave me about 4 or 5 days, other watches Durán little and you have to be loading it every day.

There is no need for xDrip.Only with Díabox and the IQ that I have put, you see the glucose

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez's profile photo
Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
11/07/2021 6:31 p.m.

Let's see, let's recapitulate that I have lost myself ...

meginer said:
With Diabox and a Garmin compatible with IQ Connect you can see the glucose level at all times ... It is clear that the mobile phone is needed to make the sensor readings by Bluetooth ...

Specifically it is

But Nightscout will miss so that Diabox raises the continuous data of LibreLink, right?
At the moment I am happy with the Miband 5. I have Diabox on my mobile that sends me the continuous data of the free to Nightscout and then XDRIP to the bracelet and every 5 min is updating me.I have already got used to seeing blood glucose in the clock and it is a joy, the truth, and the battery gave me about 4 or 5 days, other watches Durán little and you have to be loading it every day.

There is no need for xDrip.Only with Díabox and the IQ that I have put, you see the glucose

Then the diabox app and then look for the IQ ... the one called NightScoudata2 ns xdrip+sugarmate gcm data fied?

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
11/07/2021 8:31 p.m.

skiman said:
sag21 said:
skiman said:
skiman said:
the previous photo is from the diabox app and you come outThe connection with Gwacht and other mobile devices I encourage you to install it, it is simple and give a lot>

Hi Skiman !!

Only with Diabox and the Samsung G-Wacht app you already see it on the clock?You don't need anymore?I have Diabox working in the mobile, the other XDrip options have not done very well.

If it is only Diabox + Gwacht it would be luxurious ... Nightscout is not needed either, right ??

Greetings !!

Hello SAG21, because no, you do not need anything else, as I have commented on previous Gwacht is only for Samsung watches but I have seen that other watches such as the Apple or in the previous post the GPE GARMin does not even need and Diabox connects with themdirectly. If it is luxurious, it is something that had been dreaming more than 30 years to bring glucose on the wrist..com/Uploads/editor/ln/hg44a8z2453n.jp "style =" max-width: 300px;
& lt;/block

Hello .... I have lowered the application to connect with Diabox and the first problem is that the Spanish language does not come out to configure it .... it can be?

kokerama13's profile photo
kokerama13
11/15/2021 8:10 p.m.

Hello, if it is a bit bass that does not come totally in Spanish. In the languages ​​I put System in which some menus come in Spanish and then it is to try the menus if I did not like it returned back and changed it the truth thatIn the end you handle it easy.

skiman's profile photo
skiman
11/15/2021 9:56 p.m.

Hello everyone.
Following the last of RAFA1959, I have been able to install in my GPS gps Garmin Edge explore the Nigthtscout for glucose control during bicycle routes.
I cost her a bit to recognize the glucose of Diabox, and the time he recognized her, then I thought he had it ready for today.
When I start the GPS before the route in the morning, I realize, that it does not mark the level of glucose (see where it looks glucose with 130 crossed out), and so during the entire route, come on, that I have not been able to see it inThe GPS, but with the Diabox voice system (which I have to say, it has not failed, when other times it fails a lot and does not voce the sugar levels).
Now, I wanted to try to see if it worked well, and I realize that it doesn't mark well either, and ... suddenly it is activated without doing anything marking almost the same as that of the Diabox mobile.This is very strange.
In addition, you can see how the FC heart rate also the bad brand, the cardio sensor is far from control about 5 meters, and marks the high FC of 237, very strange.
You can help me, to know what to do, to
When connecting the GPS, correctly indicate the level of glucose?

Thank you all.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/16/2021 3:46 p.m.

Now you can see what happens to me after writing the previous lines, I spend photos of: FC, and speed, none of them is real (GPS is stopped, and the FC sensor is 5 meters stored), and the levelGlucose is branded again, Buuuuf.
How can it be?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/16/2021 3:54 p.m.

Well, to me in the GPS in the Nightscout field, "Setup requires" appears, from there it does not happen ... what do I need to do
Which is the figure with the "m" that appears to the left of reading

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
11/16/2021 9:12 p.m.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/20/2021 11:58 a.m.

Hello.
Follow the comments of:
Meginer and Antonio Bravo Gonzalez, with these data I have connected the Nightscout.Proof.

I really do not know what is the figure of the left (41 m), either (the +4) on the right: '(.

Testing, I find that sometimes, he wants to mark and sometimes not, and these stripes come out in the middle, that "I think" that means that there is no connection with Bluetooth, but without the experience of someone who understands I see that it is difficult to make everythingwork well.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/20/2021 11:58 a.m.

Yesterday I left the GPS Garmin Edge Explore from the bike, to leave today, and to be able to see the glucose on the way (and marked me well, I do not know how I did), but at the moment before leaving, I could not return to thatmark the glucose correctly ..
The truth is that I don't know what to do.:H.H
You can also see, that in integration, I have tried it in several ways, and with any of them continues to mark when you want.
What should be marked to access correctly?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/20/2021 12:06 p.m.

Another question:
Can you make so much difference in the indication of Glucsa del Diabox, to GPS Garmin with Nightscout?
See the photos.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/20/2021 12:11 p.m.

Now when I went to see the GPS I find the photos, lower the glucose, but or gradually, but suddenly when you want, and also the indication of! bt , inWhat does it mean?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/20/2021 12:20 p.m.

Hahahahaha to become loooooco.

Now when I touch the ON/OFF button of the GPS to save it, it puts me, the glucose level, quite correct with respect to what the Diabox marks, which passes.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/20/2021 12:26 p.m.

rafa1959 said:
Let's see, let's recapitulate that I have lost myself ...
with Diabox and a garmin compatible with IQ Connect you can see the level of glucose at all times ... it is clear that the mobile phone is needed to make theBluetooth sensor readings ...

Specifically it is

Then the diabox app and then look for the IQ ... the one called NightScoudata2 ns xdrip+sugarmate gcm data fied?

Correct.

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
11/22/2021 9:27 a.m.

jordiv said:
hahahaha to become logooo.

Now when I touch the ON/OFF button of the GPS to save it, it puts me, the glucose level, quite correct with respect to what the Diabox marks, which passes.

Díabox connects with the Garmin data ... When an alarm of the Díabox sounds or activates, Garmin has a hard time having the value again.Next to the sugar value you have a value in minutes from the sensor reading and the sample on the screen ...

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
11/22/2021 9:30 a.m.

jordiv said:
now when I went to see the GPS I find the photos, lower the glucose, but or gradually, but suddenly when you want, and also the indication of! bt , what does it mean?

BT in red means that the Garmin Connect app is not running or that Bluetooth is disconnected ... or mobile or GPS

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
11/22/2021 9:32 a.m.

jordiv said:
hello.
Follow the comments of:
Meginer and Antonio Bravo Gonzalez, with these data I have connected the Nightscout.Proof.

I really do not know what is the figure of the left (41 m), either (the +4) on the right: '(.

Testing, I find that sometimes, he wants to mark and sometimes not, and these stripes come out in the middle, that "I think" that means that there is no connection with Bluetooth, but without the experience of someone who understands I see that it is difficult to make everythingfunction well.

The 41 on the left is the time it has been reading from the last value and the +4 are the points in the sugar per minute that in the case of being positive, it goes up

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
11/28/2021 10:38 a.m.

Today at the beginning of the route, the GPS Garmin Edge Explore, together with the Garmin Connect, plus the freestyle sensor, the diabox, and the mobile, with all these components, I could not carry good control of the glucose, during the route40 km.
It has started without marking glucose, having connection with Bluetooth, both mobile and GPS Garmin, and at 5 minutes it has connected, marking correctly.
Before leaving, I didn't score again, having correct bluetooth connection with the mobile.
Already on the rest of the route I have only dedicated myself to check whether or not, and not marked throughout the route.
A Disrangeeeee.: '(:' (
I don't understand anything, I don't know how to do, so that I can see, in the GPS Edge Explore of the bike, the data correctly of the glucose, without having to look at the Diabox voice, which is often disconnected and does not speak to me.
Can you help me?

Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/30/2021 3:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.