{'en': 'Bike glucose control or other sport', 'es': 'Control de glucosa en bicicleta u otro deporte'} Image

Bike glucose control or other sport

JordiV's profile photo   03/03/2021 6:40 p.m.

toniec said:
now that free2 sends unchanging values ​​and high and low glucose alarms contain the glucose value, any smart watch shows the values ​​from notifications and without any applicationadditional.If you put the alarm low in 100 and the high in 120 every 5 minutes you will be receiving an alarm on the mobile and/or clock with the glucose value and without the need to install any additional application.

To do sports it is fine, why it has you informed you, but for life it is crazy, a message every 5min, 288 messages a day..buff

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
04/06/2024 9:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

pamagic said:

To do sports it is fine, why it has you informed you, but for life it is crazy, a message every 5min, 288 messages a day..buff

Well, for day by day I use it, but with the alarms in more sensible values, so that it is not sounding constantly.I do not need to know the exact value if it is not above or below reasonable values.In addition, I have replaced the usual sounds with a whistle like receiving a whatppp so that my mobile is not a fair

ToniEC's profile photo
ToniEC
04/07/2024 12:57 p.m.

OSSE said:
There is a known and already denounced failure between the internal Diabox server and the Garmin watches.Until they take new version, you will see the data on the smartphone but not in Garmin.We have already taken the updates to Android 14 since January and that the only Diabox version that works is the last published, June 2023

Hello.
I have the version of Android mobile, is 9, and the Diabox version is
2022.02.15_2_Beta (February 2022).
All this, in the day by day, gives me the data quite well, with this it is worth.
But, for sport it is useless.
My opinion is that with the community so immense that there are athletes with diabetes, they do not have technology adapted to it, it surprises me "a Monton".: s
I leave it here ......

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
04/08/2024 1:46 p.m.

ruthbia said:
care!That the forum closes us if Abbott sees that Garmin also connects

You would only miss it: S: o

Seeing the Abbott Spain website, where they advertise all the commitment they have with society (I think we are), and other sections that explain, I do not understand why they do not improve in technology towards the athletes with diabetes, they would win a great niche market, and with more brand collaboration which we use for our glucose controls.
It is not understood.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
04/08/2024 1:55 p.m.

A question, these errors occur in all mobile phones, whether they are Android or Apple?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
04/08/2024 1:59 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I simplify a lot.I put the mobile in the handlebar and so I carry the GPS with routes and the diabox singing.I leave without active insulin except the basal, and I have not had problems lately.

Taking it as you say, do you keep the mobile battery?

I understand that you are watching the gluco in the mobile, and also today, with the two applications with the new version of free link with the data at the time?

Can you also see it on the wrist watch?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
08/11/2024 1:49 p.m.

Yes, I leave 100% battery and I see the Diabox value in the upper notification bar.
As an unemployment in traffic lights and crosses, I also take the opportunity to look at it better.
I can't tell you about ABBOTT applications, I can't use them, they can't be calibrate.
I also look at the clock, but I have more habit of looking at him on my mobile.

I haven't come the bike for a long time.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/14/2024 10:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

G-Watch Wear App

vicman's profile photo
vicman
08/18/2024 5:04 p.m.

Works with Wear OS

vicman's profile photo
vicman
08/18/2024 5:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.