{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Ufff, what you have written ... the computer is going to pedals and I have entertained myself in other threads and I have to leave, I promise reads this afternoon and answer ...
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/10/2011 4:55 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello again, now that I have returned to the forum again, I will make the purpose of writing ...

My girl is now with tripicaches, mainly in the morning

I do not know if they are nerves, if it is for the glycemia (but now it is going well, some high figure but few), but I am a little crazy.

I have tried to give it lactose milk.Nothing

Now I have replaced breakfast milk with juice, bread and fruit and it is not solved ...

The test of celiacch was done recently and gave negative.

Anyway, that we will go little by little, because the poor for personal circumstances can somatize the nerves, but I am quite clueless

Kisses to all and have a good day

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
03/10/2011 7:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone, good afternoon.Here you can not miss a long time that work accumulates.

Marta, thank you very much for the information about Ashadrid, the endo had recommended this association of the various in Madrid and as in Rivas (which is where we live) we do not wantThere are in April for receiving new partners.

Today we have gone to make the analytics of antibodies and pancratic and hemo reserves, ay!What nerves, we will have to wait for the 31 to know the results, in any case we intuit that the thing is floating because it has been with values ​​from before the slightly higher meals and constantly, they are still good but ...We don't know how much they will last ...

To the pachuchos of the gut much encouragement and that they recover.

Kisses for everyone and the biggest kisses.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
03/10/2011 9:28 a.m.

Very good,
Go how the tripites are ... Let's see if they are singing.
Lena, files X resolved, if you can never lower your guard ...
Velia, who forgot to tell you that Noe was not about Tuareg, but of medieval princess (at least that put in the wrapper), the fact is that it was long and with a crown that is what she wanted :)) :)):)) :))
Here without novelty, with the timing time, and the PSY-PSA GLUEMIAS ...
Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2011 11:07 a.m.

I'm still without time ... Lena, I have sent you a private with my tfno.In case you want to call.
Greetings to all ... tonight I read you;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/10/2011 1:26 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!
I don't know if I remember everything: Oops:
Lucinere, even if it is heavy, I encourage you to think seriously about the bomb ... Your daughter is a clear candidate, he has no good control with multiple injections therapy ... I'm sure I would change your life, youDespite who weighs him ... and to return to now there is always time ... regarding summer, there is no problem, there are many ways to take it ... mixed therapy, putting insulin for the day and bombThe night (our old endo recommended it), or lower the pump to the pool and occasionally connect it and put the insulin corresponding to the basal, we are not such a big effort ... more problem I see it toThe beach, by the pain pain, even so, we have gone the summers, carried the pump in the bag, it was measured, and depending on how it was put on it and put on a bolus, or simply we did nothing .... until 3 hours, you can be disconnected, logically you have to be pending in case sugar is triggered and ketone bodies appear.
Santesteban, it is true that they grow up ... we want to go to Pamplona, ​​you know that we have some friends ... we will call you to take a beer, if it is good for you ...
I suppose that any intolerance will have ruled out him, right? It is weird that he complains so much about the gut, although Angela was also a season that was whenebody would be preparing ...
Regarding eating, I give everything ... I had that conversation with the endo on the last visit, I told him that he gave him everything, and if one day he wanted to take a donut, or whatever it was thatAlso, that it was only a little more pending with new foods to see the effect it did and thus control better next time ... he told me that of course that was the attitude, that he had to get the most out of thebomb .... so do not fear .... I also did not give Angela anything, in fact I have already told the tear that fell to me the day they changed Angela to Lantus and I saw her eat herFirst Madalena: d.I believe that it is part of diabetological education, at first more restrictions because there are fewer knowledge and because everything together is more difficult to handle, but once you know the action of insulin and know the child's reactions and the effects of the sdeHC, S, that we all handle already great, what are you afraid?, Your child will know that when you take something new it will have to be measured more frequently, and that I think is the most important thing ...
Anabel6, good luck with school.
Lena, you have me in embers:-/
Marcita, I don't know where I have read you, to see if the 22 yes that we can take that sidrina ..... I am ready, and it seemed to me a tuareg: oops :, hahaha, in any case, in any case,very beautiful that is.
Maruchi, how are you going?
Mornita, I suppose that between diapers and insulinas .... ufff, often trajín;)
Anaaa, yes, we are seeing it, for now I spend a private with my phone in case we want to talk ... It makes me funny, when I read you that you live in Rivas, I have quickly thought that my cousins ​​live there, come on, howIf they were your neighbors, hahahaha ... I do not take care that any town or neighborhood of Madrid is three times greater than Cáceres: oops :.

Kisses and Buendía everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2011 4:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi Majas, I just wanted to wish you good weekend.We go to the town (one small from Ciudad Real).

Velia, Rivas is not so great ... and the world is a handkerchief, so you can know if we are not neighbors ...

Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
03/11/2011 6:51 a.m.

Here I am,

I didn't have much time to write these days ...
On Tuesday I went to the endocrine, as I comment ... and argued with her ...
They do not want to put the bomb if it does not pass before the monitor or continuous meter ... explain my reasons why I did not want to put it but it was useless.
Likewise, health is not yet approved, although they are supposed toAmong the children who wait for the bomb, among them, we) and I am very impressed to see that girl of about 6 years so "whole" and accepting her situation in that way ... (I am still very excited to see these children so brave ...)And so it was that as soon as he left the room he explodes to cry ... I am also very sensitive ... I suppose that because of fatigue ...
It gives me the impression that the endocrine is constantly contradicted but he already told me not to question his medical professionalism….of my son… in the end it is what there is.(By the way I am considering tattooing the phrase "It's what there is" in my ass, I say it in case any ...)

Next week I have an appointment with the endocrine again to see and review the glycemia (although I do not see it at all necessary since lately I will usually move the amounts I ...) but well we are going to see.

I have the bomb at home ... to see it ... ride it, make some simple programming ... giving the ride and disassemble and "play" to put it with the catheter ... put the battery ... and then tell me that I can eat popcorn, hehehehe.I think he likes the idea of ​​not having to click 3 times in the little brothers.The "canulite" that is inserted ... no matter how soft that I made it was seen or small ... we will do.

I only worry a little in summer ... because here in Mallorca in summer we spend the day on the beach or pool ... I have to "connect it" every time?Or how do you?Nando not stop in the water, jumping, running, swimming ... are there a limit time?At this time if I see the advantage of the syringes ... to put the NPH and not spend sorrow, just give food for the great physical exercise you do in the water ... to see if you can guide me a little in this situation.

I also got the acetone meter, who didn't have it ...

Lately the glycems go to their royo ... I go crazy making calculations., Thinking that it will get perfect and nothing ... or high or bass.Today he has been in 50 at school ... and then 260 (bouncing to sing) ... insulin and wait for at least 45 minutes to start eating ...), really this is very frustrating and slave ...

This weekend I don't think I can write, so I wish you a good weekend to all.

A kiss for everyone.

Thanks for remembering the appointment with the endocrine and ask :)

maruchi's profile photo
maruchi
03/11/2011 7:05 a.m.

Velia now read what you put on the beach ....:-/;)

maruchi's profile photo
maruchi
03/11/2011 7:06 a.m.

Velia, delight: D: D: D to see you again and take a beer or similar.
David now has Angina and as they say that the appendix is ​​another of the tonsils, the pain of recent days has been for the angina.The thing is that he was already happening when he suddenly returned with fever and was by plates in a tonsil.
I take it now after two days at home to the Chiqkipark that celebrate their class all the fulfillment of the season.And I just changed the catheter so I see him with very low basal so as not to have to be feeding every hour.And see what they give us to pierce it.Today I am going to give the cake that they take by calculating the eye and that God caught us confessed.I have never done it.I already tell you.
You do not suffer from summer girls, as we approach we will talk but really that it is not so much about the pool and the bomb (unless someone has the bad luck of cateter take -off).I don't carry the pump to the beach for two hours.
Kisses

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
03/11/2011 10:45 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Maruchi, if they get silly, you will have to go through the meter, everything is for the bomb, although it is certainly outrageous ... I think they stick to a protocol and do nothing more ... I already tell you than withThe variability of the difficult kids is that the figures that register are worth a lot, but if they feel calmer.And for the cannula you do not hurry, the truth is that with the lambdalina it hurts little, you will have read the experiences of the thread about it.Let's see if they stop mandangas and place it soon, that you can rest a little, although the first weeks are of adjustments.As Santesteban says as the beach time comes we will see the little truquis for the bathroom.
Santesteban I'll call you when we go up ... is David better?How about the ball pool?I guess I would have a great time.
Lena, we are half conversation ... We are still.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/13/2011 7:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

In Chikipark he very well.He ate what he wanted (which was little) and did not want cake.I think because I was tall.I lowered the basal and total that, as it was a recent catheter, I went to 300 even without stopping.
The Saturday we had chocolate in the afternoon and birthday dinner for the night.He also went to 300 I believe because a juice was taken before the insulin of the bolus took effect.In the next fulfillment, as we enter the door I will put a bolus since then they begin to eat and drink and you are not going to tell your child to wait 20 minutes ..
And tonight we have had file X. the famous "insulin effect as tap water".In total a glycemically speaking weekend speaking although he has had a genal.I think even a thinned.There are also their angina.
Let's see if we straighten one week.
Kisses to all

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
03/14/2011 6:54 a.m.

Hello good morning to all:

I want first of all to introduce myself (I do not know if it is the right place), my name is Gerardo I live in Gran Canaria, and I have a beautiful 10 -year -old daughter who was detected by diabetes on June 21 of last year.We are still starting, but little by little we are getting to the idea (although it costs a lot), but nothing this forum has been following it some time ago and it seems very interesting what is commented, the experiences, etc. that have helped mea lot.Well, nothing greeting everyone and we will be in contact.

Gerardo

Gerardo's profile photo
Gerardo
03/14/2011 8:27 a.m.

In the first place, Maclaudi, enchanted to have you here again ... The other day I thought I had mentioned you in the post, but I see no ... a kiss.
Santesteban, is that the extras is what they have ... well, the important thing is to be corrected and that it would have a good time.
Gerardo, welcome to the forum. !!!A kiss to the champion and a hug for you.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/14/2011 11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia:

Good afternoon and thanks for answering.The truth is that slow insulin we have had to climb because it is practically impossible for him to last 24 hours.I explain you, we have started with very few units but, as time has passed it is as if it did not take effect.We put it in the morning, along with the fast, at noon it is rarely needed and at night almost always.The problem is that in the morning the slow one does not arrive, it is vanta with values ​​of 200 and 220, then we raise the slow one, we get that a few days it is good, and soon again the high values ​​in the morning in the morning.The rest of the day some hiccup, but luckily at the time of the snack, I say luckily because it is at home and is controlled quickly.We will have to talk to the endrochrine, in case the insulin must be changed, or I don't know.Thank you so much.

Gerardo's profile photo
Gerardo
03/14/2011 12:05 p.m.

Gerardo, if it does not reach him, another option is to use a levemir ... inconvenient, it is one more puncture.I do not know if you know this insulin, but it is slow that it gets in 2 times, in the morning and at night .... people are happy with her, although of course, for a child a more pinzhazo is a task ...And of course, as a better resource, recommend the insulin bomb .... the quality of life it provides and stability, are difficult to achieve with another treatment.
On the other hand, the girl is at a complicated age, her body changes at a great speed, and hormones will be starting to make their own, so I suppose you need more frequent changes.
You are already telling us what Endo proposes.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/14/2011 12:34 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Gerardo, the solutions that Velia gives you are the best, but you can try to put Lantus after eating, so that the last hours of Lantus cover the rapid of the food.
Greetings: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/14/2011 4:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello good morning.

Gerardo Welcome, my son is also 10 years old and debuted in September last year.How does Sara carry it?With respect to Diego's insulins, they put the same treatment, the Lantus put it with the humalog of dinner but as its effect lasts about 22 hours it ran out of insulin in the last hours of the afternoon, so we changed it toThe time of bedtime, around 22.30 and much better because the last two hours already had the humalog of dinner.Let's see what his endo tells you, luck.

I have read that you have used Meranini's glucometer a lot of time and without problems, I am worried about the hemo of 31 ...

Hugs and good day

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
03/15/2011 5:47 a.m.

Anaa, yes, we used the menarini many years ago and has always done very well.In addition, as you do not need to encode, I also like it because it needs very little blood and the puncture is minimal.: D
Gerardo, I don't know where you put the lantus, but the best place to put it is the buttock, because it is absorbed
slower and increases its duration.To my daughter, it lasts 24 hours.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/15/2011 8:17 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, good afternoon:

Thank you very much for the advice that you are giving me, I appreciate them from the heart.Anna the truth that Sara has given us an example of matures, the truth that she had panic to the needles, but she adapted very fast and takes it much better than us.Regina I usually put the slow insulin in my arms, we have convinced it and a few days ago we have started putting it on the feet, and we will try to be in the buttock, in order to have many more places and have greater rotation.(I think it's convenient).Slow insulin always put it through the mana and its values ​​range from 140 to 200 when it gets up at 07.00, sometimes better and sometimes worse. (Yesterday for example 146 today 176).Nothing to continue fighting and what was said very much for your advice.

All the best,

Gerardo

Gerardo's profile photo
Gerardo
03/15/2011 12:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.