{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Lucinere, I do not know if I am thick today, but I have read you a couple of times and I do not find out: oops :: oops: from when they give it the hypos ... I think you should wait a couple of days or 3To get conclusions, starting today that you start with the schedule of 1, right?Lantus ... you are telling us.
I hallucinate with the difference in criteria there ...?
Gerardo, how about the change of insulin
Kisses to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/28/2011 5:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Not velia that you should not be thick, that I explain badBy two hours of putting the antus) IDays of 150, at 3 in the morning again about 150 or so but at 6 in the morning it was planted in 70.
Yesterday I put it at 4 in the afternoon, of course it was not a day to take into account, we were very quiet at home all day and there was some high figure but at night at 12 he had 116, I didn't give anything, at 2 I had 114, I didn't give anything at 44, at 422, I have doubted to give him something or not but I have not given him, at 5.30 he called me Lucia telling me that I was hungry and I had 127, Le, Le.I have given half a ration of tortita and has woken up at 7.45 with 139, so that tortita was left over.As yesterday I put it at 4 in the afternoon, today I will put it at 2, for not advancing it 3 hours suddenly ... the truth that I do not stop thinking about the same ...

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
03/28/2011 6:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, everyone:

We have finally made insulin change, and in our case it has been very positive.Since we made the change last Friday until today, the thing has been improving.The mana rises with very positive values ​​112, 126, and the best of all the hypos have disappeared (they notice less peaks than with the Lantus).The inconvenience the two punctures of slow, but I think it is a minor evil compared to the demonstrated improvement.We have even corrected the dose with the approval of the endo, who has been in contact with us this weekend on guard (he has behaved like a gentleman), 11 units during the day and 09 during the night.Thank you very much to everyone.

Greetings,

Gerardo's profile photo
Gerardo
03/28/2011 6:45 a.m.

Lucinere then those values ​​that you put very well, to see if you manage to find the time and the guideline because daughter you do not sleep anything!Good luck pretty

Gerardo what success then with Levemir, how good.We before the bomb we used to let it be in 2 punctures and I also remember that it was doing very well, of course it is so much about that ...

How are the others and the kids?We seem that with a more stable season pulling shortly, here it is already hot and my son right away.

Vero where are you?And Joaqui is any novelty?

Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
03/28/2011 7:45 a.m.

Good morning,

We have very cold states again and Nando continues with its cough of "seal" ...
On Friday they put the meter/continuous monitor ... I put it Emla 2 hours before and fantastic, nor flop ...
Only when I got home that did not stop whistling and doing “ric-ric” (as I said that towards each time he vibrated)… and as a message: “Lost sensor” or “Change sensor”…. We began the adventure wellof the monitor that I did not want to put …… ..
I called the educator and told me that she didn't know very well because she put that ... ... I call me a breast (one of ours, that by the way once again, thank you very much ... ) and with some guidelines we solved the problem ... we removedConchita ... we put again… .etc.Often it is done by "ric-ric" all day and marking glycemiah totally different from the real…. Let's have done more controls in this weekend than any other… but the “best” (read in an ironic tone) is thatOn Saturday night the same problem of "changing sensor" while Nando became super cold and with fever tenths ... on the couch the happy little machine stayed.
Today they have removed it but I am sure that it will have served as little to take it because between that I carry it well "connected" 24 hours and how bad it has been, that you have neither eaten or has had "normal" glycemias then ...... you will tell me ... today when they have taken it away, I would swear that they didn't even like it and that's why it gave so much error… in order to give me the bomb and leave the child alone, so much experience….He said to the educator ... "Remove the peanut of this machine that doesn't work" hehehehe

On Friday we have an appointment with them, with the educator and the endocrine.I already tell you.

A kiss to everyone.

maruchi's profile photo
maruchi
03/28/2011 8:54 a.m.

Hello everyone:

I have not written but I read you almost daily ... although these weeks the thing has been more paradilla.

We were doing very well, after the scare of two months ago (as time passes), which we had to put a Humalog unit we had returned to normal totalmetne glycemias, we are going to look at the notebook and you want to cryof emotion.Well, today we have a weird day ... we have not put insulin but I am of the nerves ... Let's see if it is a false alarm again, or the end of this honeymoon is definitely approaching ... we'll see, also on Thursday we have endo, alas!What a long Monday ...

Maruchi luck with the bomb and that the cold passes soon, GerardGood luck too.

Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
03/28/2011 10:58 a.m.

Lucinere, I also seem that the thing goes better, and that you still don't have a fixed schedule ... I wish the theme is solved ... keep telling.
Gerardo, what good news !!!Glad to hear it
Maruchi, Caguentoloquesenenea with the damn viruses ... you have to see that as they caught you do not release you ... to see if it is improving .. regarding the meter it was expected, but well, the process is already done and for the nextStep, which is what you are interested in ... Let's see what if for next time it already brings it.
Anaaa, I understand you, we will trust that it is again the silly day, you know is in age of changes, hormones and that influences everything ... Do not stop writing to us ... By the way, this weekend we are going to Madrid, if you think there is any possibility to see us and you want, we talk.
Mani, what a pleasure to see you here more often

Kisses and good night to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/28/2011 5:34 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello again, today the thing seems well, yesterday afternoon it already turned to normal glycemia, now in the food we will see.What is true is that I am calmer, he has called me his endo to advance the appointment in tomorrow and I have already asked him about the results of the analysis.I was very worried about whether the glucometer did not give good measurements and had a higher hem than expected but the thing has gone well, it has 6.4, on the other hand the antibodies have given positive and the pecid C short, we go everything expected.I did not trust any miracle, so I consider it good news for hemo.Let's see how much we have ...

Velia to see this weekend seems to me a very good idea, I will talk to my boys and tell you that the only day we could be on Sunday that I do not know how you will have, if it cannot be this time because for the next one.

Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
03/29/2011 7:52 a.m.

Anaa, great the hemo, jolin ... a headache less, right? ... and taking advantage of each of those days that passes without insulin and with good control, when the time comes to "re-elbute" then it will arrive, it will arrive,And surely you take it better than you imagine ... but that day late to come as much as possible;)
;)
By the way, I sent you a private ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/30/2011 5:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello dads and moms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day ago I am missing, Liadilla and a little vague to write, but I have been reading you.
Lucinere, I'm glad you improve values ​​and finding the pattern and it costs your own and many times when you find it, something and change again, uf ...:-/
Gerardo, Noe also had the Levemir before carrying the pump and was doing very well, we at night we put it later, to cover the effect of dawn.
Maruchi, in the end the meter was useless, what is right to :)) :)) :)) Are you already better?Let's see if they soon put the bomb.
Ana, congratulations on the hem and analysis.
Over here, Noe already with one more yearHow happy.
Well, a little kiss for everyone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/30/2011 12:26 p.m.

Thank you Marcita but no, we are not better with the figures, I do not give the guideline, every day we are but, we do not go down 250 putting it at eating, I don't know what to do, I justSend a MP Velia for not overwhelming too much here but after writing the billet, I have not been able to send it, what I needed .... Well, that, I don't know what to do Jolin, I am fatal.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
03/31/2011 8:56 a.m.

What a luciner, how much sorry, a lot of encouragement.For my part I tell you that you tell here everything you want, to see if among all we can give you a hand, or at least you vent, Jo!.And because you don't talk to her doctor, Gerardo's girl changed Levemir and the last thing we know about them is that they were much better.So what you tell and ask everything you want that for that we are here.A very big hug

Mark many congratulations to Noe.

Open

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
03/31/2011 10:57 a.m.

Hello good!!!
Lucinere, encouragement.The changes take to give results ... Anyway like Maclaudi I had my tfno.Call me if you are that we talk.A kiss.

Anaa, how are you going?

To all a kiss

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/31/2011 3:19 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,

Velia, we are fine, I put you an MP.

That you have a good weekend.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
04/01/2011 4:17 a.m.

Well, we have date:

April 12, they put the bomb to Nando.

Prepare you because I will sell with a thousand doubts shortly:-/ :)

kisses

maruchi's profile photo
maruchi
04/01/2011 8:54 a.m.

Change of plans ...

They are put on the next Tuesday, so prepare before for the questions, hehehe

Have a good weekend.
I keep reading you.

A kiss

maruchi's profile photo
maruchi
04/01/2011 9:36 a.m.

What a joy, Maruchi !!!, much simpler than you imagined, huh?

Good morning to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/02/2011 2:02 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, Maruchi, today is the "D" day .... to see if you throw a ratillo and tell us.
Lucinere, how are you going?I hope the changes begin to give results.
Anaaa, are we still well?
We are having bad controls, not catastrophic figures but higher than normal ... I will wait to see today and if it still will change basal, it is that we have started with the treatment of allergy, not yet inhalers but they haveMandated a medication, "singulair" that is indicated for asthma, let's say it is a preventive, and although it does not say that it directly affects sugar (as in inhaled corticosteroids), I think it does affect it .... Do you haveAny experience with this medication?

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/05/2011 5:23 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi Majas, here a day full of light and sun, to see if it lasts to autumn ...

Diego well, over the weekend glutemia great but does not fail, Monday arrives and the morning glycemiaRest of the day, the truth is that the morning glycemia is a mystery, does not influence dinner at all should be growth hormones or let you know.

Velia, as you will imagine I cannot help you on the theme of Angela's new medication, I hope everything is regulated.

Lucinere, how are you?Gerardo and you?

Maruchi, good luck.

Greetings and well day.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
04/05/2011 5:34 a.m.

Hello everyone, it seems that the figures are more normal, at least we have not had any 300, I have uploaded 1 unity breakfast as you speak with velia, you need to adjust the snack, need or more snack or less insulin and today everything in order,At lunch 165 and at food 92, to see if I go on the right track ...
Anna We are almost better for us than the days of partying by wearing a more marked routine, over the weekend between any extra, that in the morning it is calmer than in the school orThat if these winter days we have not left so much, it shows, or the setback, if we are left with someone or meet their cousins ​​and make more the bill of the account it also shows.The good, that as we are all the time with her because you can be more pending.
Velia I can't help you with the medications you tell, I would like to be a useful ...
Maruchi You will be with the bomb, that well, I now suppose there will be days of more attention but it was worth it.
Many greetings to all the others, that I get a lot of mess with the names and children, I still don't get familiar but I learn read everyone.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
04/05/2011 8:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.