{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good afternoon, I just wanted to greet you and desire good luck to Velia and Marcita with the reviews, surely everything is going very well, you have great control.We have analytics on March 10, all the evidence of the debut repeats to see how pancreatic reserves, antibodies and others, the results we will not know until March 31 ... In short, we will have to be patient.

Maruchi tries to rest, if he has been stable for several nights, do his controls but stay calm, you have tried to give Kaiku's milk?, The lactose without lactose that we comment once, I say it because as he has such little hydrates as soon as he goes up and yet in myOpinion lasts quite the effect, I am giving it to Diego for a month and in addition to not having gases I think it also has better controls ... to try ...

Well, nothing more, what is said that you do very well and enjoy this spring time that at least I appreciate a lot.

Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
02/23/2011 9:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night!!!!
Marcita, Conarroyo apart from ophthalmologist and analytics, made electro, tension and diabetological talk ... but last year Jesus of the electro dispensed with ..: That's why he asked.
Maruchi, do not hurry for the meter, would not help much ... Stay with what they propose for the bomb and point ... I feel identified with you, again ... I lived like this my first months, only, withoutSleep and with a morning and afternoon curro in which I had to be at full performance ... bad times ... you have to dose, someone told me one day, and I thought for me, Joooo, if he knew.... but I assure you that everything happens, and that better times will come not long.;)
With respect to ophthalmologist, in our case they have made us review from the debut, although there are those who say that in the first years of diagnosis it is difficult for complications to arise in this regard.
Anaaa, thank you very much ... I suppose that the hemo will not give a bad result, proque has not been very bad, but fuck, there is no way to temper the previous nerve ... I am one of the worst:-/: Oops:: ((.... Let's see what these analytics give, hopefully their reserves give for many months of honeymoon.
To all of a big kiss and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/23/2011 5:14 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello!I am also doing my son the annual "ITV", yesterday we had ophthalmologist, all good, although I was surprised that they did not put drops to delay the pupil, he says that with the device he has now he does not need, they made a retinography,I don't know if any of you can advise me in this regard.Today he has touched a dentist, everything perfect, I am not so much, I have a decay: Twisted: And you hide them a little harmed, the pregnancy has taken its toll.Next week the blood analysis will do, and we will also know how the hemo, in our case it will have uploaded safely.
Maruchi: I believe that he has not yet told you anything about ophthalmologist because he does not have a year ago, I believe that in the annual review it will send it to you.If you do not want to put the meter nothing happens, besides I am with Velia, what are the use of three days ????.They are always with the same roll that they only have one meter, Joer!Well, asking for another, that surely the cost is ridiculous compared to other things, you see that they will be for the departure of the Hospital one thousand euros.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
02/24/2011 7:12 a.m.

I already had a post and ´ "has flown" ...: Evil:
Velia, Noe has never made Electro, the tension yes, but come on, that is taken by her pediatrician too ...
Maruchi, as far as possible, you should relax and rest, you will see how when you have the pump the nights are different.
Mornita, now of dentists, go, but I'm glad the little one goes through the "ITV" :)
Anaa, I hope that Diego's review is also going well.
Here without novelty, to see if with this good weather we are finished going the snacks.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/24/2011 10:07 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!
The great hem 6.4: D: D: D ... The truth is that it is one of the lowest we have had, but above all it is achieved based on stability, the doctor was happy and I wider than Pancha ...
Santesteban I remembered you, I have commented that I wanted to do something with parents of children with bomb and that I did not rule out that I called me to tell them our experience: D
The contaurlink has also proven it, in fact in the consultation they have measured him with 2, with the contour it gave 77 and with the other 109 .. many difference to be in normal figure ... we will continue to try and we will talk to Bayer.
Well girls, thank you very much for the spirits.
Kisses and good afternoon

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/25/2011 11:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations Velia !!!You bring us great news !!

A kiss!

maruchi's profile photo
maruchi
02/25/2011 3:48 p.m.

Thanks Maruchi: d

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/26/2011 6:03 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations Velia !!!, I'm very happy, you are an example to follow.

A kiss and good day

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
02/28/2011 3:44 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Imuchas thanks Anaaa: D .... although here we are an example to follow, even if we are about what we care about our children ...
For a long time I have done the same as now, and my results have not been so good, yes, always within a limit /6.9-7.2), but with a lot of effort, and I believe that growth andThe hormones play such an important role, that control is much more difficult ... Angela came the rule last summer, and since then until now (and I cross the fingers), we have won in stability, and that shows... So those who are now going through that period, much encourage"I commission it, for the serve" :)) :)) :)) ,,,
Another thing that I notice is that every time I am getting more with the bomb, that told me the endo the other day, that many users have it in order to supply insulin and save the punctures, and that this was much more,And it is true, the temporal basal, the dual and square bolus, the patterns for different days ... are fundamental for good control and a better quality of life ... and we have tried to squeeze it to the fullest and also that weHe is giving his fruits ...
Come on, to roll up ... how are our kids?Did the viruses go?
Marichu, and you?How about those nights?

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/28/2011 4:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
Congratulations Velia, piece of hemo, who caught her !!!!!:)), we will see, let's go on 22 but lately we have enough 200 without apparent reasons ...: Shock:
And here, Noe's class returning to normal, almost all have been today, including the teacher, but is attacking the flu a here, there is the hospital to the ball ...
Anyway, kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/28/2011 10:14 a.m.

Hello, I read you every day even if I did not write ... we had review on the 23The control and sugar to the minimum that is noticed with "hunger", the lantus that when we have a good day, we have to break up again, one day we have cooled again, from 8 to 8.6, I who thought we were goingto improve ....
Our biggest problem was that with the 10 units of Lantus to get up with a good figure it had to be around 2 or 3 Muuuy Alta, about 2oo and much, if it had good values ​​at this time in the morning he got up with Hicm.We have dropped to 9 units 2 or 3 days ago, yesterday at 12 he had 121, I gave him 1 ration (milk with light cocoa) at 2 he had 171, at 4.30 he had 225 and got up with 76. tonightI had at 12 167, I did not give anything, at 3 I had 214, at 5:30 he has called me saying that I was hungry, I had 145, I have given half a cookie Maria and has risen with 114 ... As you can see you arefigures for the night?I still think that 225 at 4 in the morning is high to get up with 76.
During the day we are not going badly, yesterday he had figures from 170 in the food, before returning to school when by 1 hour he had eaten he had 497, a barbarity and as towards physical education I put 1 unit in the culete and came out with 94, he went to skating and mering, at night I arrived at dinner with 74 ... I don't know, to see you have more experience that you tell me ... Thank you.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
03/02/2011 5:52 a.m.

Hello,

Velia, we remain more or less the same with the glycemia of the nights ... every night is an "adventure" ...
This morning nando vomiting twice "Moccos" ... is very loaded and coughs enough ...
At 6 in the morning I had 38.8 of fever ...: Shock :, glycemia control ... (all in order ...), junifen ... and to wait ... it is incredible but then he has recovered very muchGood and as if nothing ... now sleep for a while ... he is eating ma less the same ... I had a little but he has not returned the fever ... equally at 4pm I take it to the pediatrician.

I have been commenting with Marcita for Facebook and paints a "slight flu" type of Noe.Let's see how we evolve ... I think that fever also makes glycemia down (like Noe) instead of Subsela ...
Any of you do you also use the apiretal?I understand that the Apiretal has a sugar but Marcita tells me that noe as soon as he goes up.The same thing happens to your children?The truth is that it gives me a little scary to give it to him ... At the moment he is not missing but it is good to know in case the fever raises and he will not endure the 6 hours of the junifen ...

Thank you :)

Lucinere How old is Lucia?Man I do not have much experience (I have only 5 months of my son's debut) but 497 after eating if it seems a lot ... it will not be more fast? Although with a single day of information it is difficult to value it.Also with 497 I think it is not very advisable to do sports ... greetings.

kisses

maruchi's profile photo
maruchi
03/02/2011 8:15 a.m.

Hello Maruchi Lucia is almost 8 years old, if it is a lot 497 if, before leaving I put 1 novorapid unit, the physical education did it last hour, at 15.45 and I put it onAt 14.45, when I started that unit, the previous day when we had swim, I already had 300, I put the insulin to snack and merendo and already resolved ...
The fact is that yesterday with the unit that I put more and after the gymnastics I had 94.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
03/02/2011 8:21 a.m.

Good afternoon to all (boys are barely around here).

Lucinere sorry I can not help you, we barely have practical experience, now that if I read you daily and I am learning a lot for when I touch, although sure that Diego will happen other different things and I will have to ask you, what I do I think isthat those values ​​are indeed are high and the pattern must be observed to try to put the appropriate measures.

Maruchi, I, in spite of being a 10 -year -old tiarrón and more than 40 kilos, I still give him Apiretal, at the beginning of the debut when he was still insulinHe told me that the Apiretal without problems and did not alter the glycemia.In the prospects of the medicines what you have to see is that they do not carry substances ending in "Osa", Tabery type ....

Velia how you are a few days ago that you do not pass by and you have not accustomed us to that, I hope everything goes well and what happens is that you are studying a lot and do not have time to write (that is my desire for each day for meBut I can't concentrate ... very badly), by the way when you examine?

Marcita, are the 200 rare?, I hope yes.We have been observing that the securities of the snack are higher than before, is around 140, although the snack and arrives at dinner with 70-80.I hope we can endure some more time ...

Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
03/02/2011 8:36 a.m.

Hello!Lucinere, I don't have time to read a lot, but I see your daughter's values ​​at night and I think the lantus gives her a very strong downturn.He or my daughter passed when Lantus got at night.It stabilized a lot when we put it in the morning.
What time do you put it on?
Kisses to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/02/2011 11:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If regina that is what I say, that to get well in the morning you have to be very high at night, that or to give it constantly while sleeping.
Our endo did not tell me about changing the schedule but this woman has a way of understanding everything different than the rest of the people, I just commented to advance time, instead of 12 at night that she puts her to theDinner time, about 9 or 10 and that is what I do, although I know there are people who put it in the morning or in the afternoon, according to them better .... so you think a change tothe morning would make us better?I would like you to explain to me, thank you ... with my endo it is impossibleModified to 5 in the morning and 4 at night "we" threw anger ", so I changed us to Lantus and like that many other things with her.
Greetings.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
03/02/2011 2:32 p.m.

Good night!!!!
Anaaaa, what else would I be to be taking advantage of the time to study: Oops: .. I have actually been linked with some views that I am going to give to a friend for her closet, and others of the last one they made to us for the room, which wasof a vague .... They are already entangled, as my mother would say ... it is possible to pass the machine ... and today we went to the ophthalmologist with Juan Luis (all ok), and then family food that my mother had been... let's go, I have not stopped so far: D ... joooo, that envies more pigs you give me those values ​​... I hope they last a lot a lot ... a kiss.
Maruchi, Pochito again ???Luckily they recover quickly .... I did give him Apiretal and Junifen letting 4 hours between one and the other if necessary ... I also did not notice anything abnormal in the glycemia ... a day less for the pump, encouragement.
Lucinere, garment, I have little experience with Lantus, the truth is that it didn't go very well, I don't know if Angela spent a short time, but I spent like you, without reaching those climbing ... if Lantus increased, Lantus,whichever to song and if they do not go up .... try to speak as soon as possible with the endo, tell him that you have experiences of other parents who have made the change and have improved ... at least to try ... and of course I would determine myselfOn the subject pump .... On the other hand I think Lucia does not make it easy with that way of acting in the school, I had seen a psychologist? What does the endocrine say about it?They have formed it diabetologically?, Is it already greater to understand that there are things that should not do (I say it with the small bowl, I have already known that the poor have a large load on top), but jolin, with the list that is readyIt seems to invest that spabilo in doing it well, and then everything is like the fish that bites the tail, being in a roller coach does not help much to see the guideline clearly, making so many corrections awakens you a lot in the comparisons of a few days with others... My advice, of course it would be to speak with the diabetolophical team but with urgent character ... you cannot consent to those figures for a long time ...
With respect to the exercise, totally advised with those figures, even if he is going down ... by the way, do you look at the blood ketone bodies? ... Are you already telling us ... I send a lot of courage and a lot of patience, and if you want myTfnoSend me a private and talk.A kiss.

A kiss and good night ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/02/2011 2:55 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia If Lucia is very responsible, he carries great diabetes, never doubts that he cannot eat such a thing at that time, he is aware of everything he should do, his problem is to control or getInsu in front of children in their class or friends, in front of the elderly, as much asks me: Fulanita knows it?That is why sugar is taken when she has hipp symptoms, as she hits them hungry, because there are days that she is hungry but since I can have it at 12 in the morning that the time of eating is approaching, but of courseHe wants to do control in the middle of the class because he takes a sugar and fixes it like that, many days because yes, he was low but others because no, and arrives with 200 to eat.For the rest it is to see it, super correspondible and what is diabetologically speaking is very well informed.
If yesterday I let her go to school, it is because the day before I no longer let her swim after the school and also as for only 1 hour she had eaten, with the unit that I put before leaving and thinking that I had 1 kind of beingsitting before gymnastics would be corrected.
The ketone bodies are measured in urine alone, I know that it is not so reliable but they do not facilitate the strips for this, although I have ever asked for them, the next time I will propose.
With the theme I have already told it, our endo is not in favor, we would have it very difficult, according to it, life does not varied in carrying a bomb or not carrying it (I know it is not true) although I also tell you that I do notWe have seriously raised to put it on it, I do not see Lucia very much for the work although sometimes we have talked about the subject between us.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
03/02/2011 4:46 p.m.

Good morning!!!
Lucinere, I do not doubt that Lucia is very responsible, so she pointed out about her "attitude in class" ... there is surely some way to help her in that.Angela, for example, is measured at 10, which is the change of time, for this I give breakfast at 8 minus 5, so when it does 2 hours, and then it is measured again at the time of recess, ofThat way, except that it is low, does not have to interrupt the class, although the case may be measureOf this, or that he invites her to tell him, it is something that she must understand as natural ... I do not know if you know that Angela changed this year to the institute, I worried me because in the school everyone knew about theDiabetes, it seemed to me that I was more protected ... Before the start of the course I went to talk to the counselor and the educator, I took information about diabetes and gave them quick action guidelines, apart from reaching a consensusIn the use of the mobile and others, of course later I spoke with its tutor and the head of studies, for speaking that it is not left, hehe, and in the second tutoring, the teacher came up with talking about diabetes andOther diseases suffered by students would be a good idea ... He invited Angela to tell her classmates what her illness consisted of and what things had to do.When he came home, the girl did not seem disgusted, on the contraryX 3. I suppose that what I tell you will have already tried to put into practice, but surely some formula must be to make the girl understand that that is what she should do ... and if she is so well informed diabetologically a lotBetter, it will be easier for him to understand it, and when he gets home with a good figure for having measured him as he does it, which is how good results are achieved ... I don't know what to tell you more, really... From outside I see that there is a problem that surely has a solution with the appropriate keys ...
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/03/2011 3:24 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, I have not written.
I am the mother of a girl Claudia, who debuted six and a half years ago.He has insulin bomb four years ago.
I recently changed the workplace, I forgot the keys and I have left writing
I read you from time to time and learn every day from your experiences.
I personally know Lucinere and she is a fighter mother like the one that most, the problem she has is that the "diabetological team" in our community is practically non -existent.
They throw your anger if you do it wrong, but they don't give you clear guidelines to try to improve .... it is a shame but it is ...

She already knows why she knows other mothers, that the bomb does improve the quality of life of kids and mothers, especially if she and as I have to get them forward alone ... that's why it gives me a lot of angerWhat happens to you ...

Call me whenever you want.

If Velia wants I can give you her phone, because for me it has been like an angel.He has not helped me thousands of times!And he has supported me, animated, advised .....

Many kisses, Lucinere and a lot of encouragement.This weekend I am solica, if I have a ratic I will call you.

A hug for all, and good luck for Alea in his new life in Cáceres.If you do a stay, I don't know how but I will be there.

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
03/03/2011 5:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.