{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Santesteban put both of us, keep in mind that the oblique does not enter straight, as I have told you sometimes, few, if it hurts but it is normally because when putting it it is moved and is not perfectly put.

Try it without fear, the child is the one who is going to tell you when it passes a little while put, anyway we use the two catheters, they always bring us in the hospital 2 boxes of oblique 2 boxes of the 6mm because theLittle has periods where those of 6mm work perfectly, yes with those of 6mm at 2 exact days we change it.Now we are in a very long time that we put the normal ones, we go from 6mm because they work very well (we tried again because with the oblique brands the brands of the punctures take longer to disappear and had the areas a little saturated with marquitas)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 2:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am already x here, in the end I had to go to the emergency rooms x the vomiting and of course of there to enter, nothing serious but of course I had to solve the problem, there it does not end everything because the vomiting if they controlled them from the first moment but with the diabetes it wasAnother topic.From the first moment they did not treat it as a diabetic but as a child with gastroenteritis x what the diet of hydrates the righteous, so it happened to us that every two x three to ask for a yogurt or a glass of milk, the truth is that it was a wholeOdyssey, nurses did very well their work and very friendly but of diabetes they knew how fair I do not say that all diseases and treatments are known but a little base would not come badly.What ends up thinking is that there are fewer diabetic children than I thought and of course it is not something common x what are not up to date.The truth is that it was a bit disaster in terms of diabetes but well it imposed that the PQ improved and the mismatches were already fixed what it happened to us is that we have had to lower 4 doses of insulin we arePutting very little, surely we think that there are if your pancreas has only wanted to give us a scare and work again, illusions, but it has already recovered and to give war that is what has a greeting to everyone andMERRY CHRISTMAS

mariape's profile photo
mariape
12/23/2010 1:06 p.m.

Hello everyone, I tell you a question, my daughter is with a sore throat and take the doctor on guard before yesterday, I looked at her and just saw that, irritated her throat, she didn't plan to give her anything but telling her that she was a diabetics.Amoxicillin Ardine) has been raising the fever and I am giving him a juniphI have put 2 novorapid units and at 2 hours I was in 495, a barbarity, every time I give it the antibiotic it decomposes a lot, I start reading the prospect and says that you have to take it into account if you have diabetes mellitus, I amI consider stopping it because I don't see her so bad, what do you think?Should I continue with him until the end of the week?If I had not had diabetes, they would have not given anything, besides the girl never usually puts Malica, I do not know ... I take advantage to wish you Merry Christmas to all and especially for the kids, kisses.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
12/23/2010 7:08 p.m.

Lucinere looks when they are bad with fever only the general rule already makes their glycemia higher so they need more insulin and if you know that you are giving it antibiotic because ...., I when the little one is bad with feverAnd he has to take antibiotic I look more or less as are the posts of meals and if they are all high I go up guiding me for his sensitivity index, the last time and for you to get an idea I ended up putting 1 more unit in all meals,Even something else in breakfast that is when more insulin demands, in some meals like mid -morning and snack I had to double insulin.

It is the opposite that happens when they are with vomiting and crash that you almost end up reducing insulin in half even at some times it is not necessary to put insulin.

Mariape ​​I'm glad that the little one has already traced, now the only thing you have to be careful because when they pass a picture of vomiting and physically they are already well and eat well, they still need less insulin because their intestinal flora is not yet 100% (noAbsorbs the hydrates) and normally they still need less insulin and have more possibility of hypoglycemia for a week.

Well Merry Christmas for allsssssssss and that you spend some very happy days with your families.

DiabetesForo
12/24/2010 6:37 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!
Mariape, Em glad that he is already as an earthquake !!!!
Lucinere, I would not leave the antibiotic, adjust the insulin guideline, which as Lena says, the fever The infection is the one that causes the glycemic mismatch.Anyway, what makes me funny is to send him antibiotic for being diabetic: shock :: shock :: shock: ...

Happy parties to all, many gifts for the kids and that glycemia accompany you: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/24/2010 10:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Lucinere, just in case it serves something: I don't know what insulin you are using, but in the Humalog prospect there is a list of hyperglycemic drugs that seem extremely useful to me.That although diseases already cause that disruption, it is good to take it into account.And as Velia and others say, I think it is better to change the guideline.

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
12/24/2010 5:25 p.m.

Very good and merry Christmas to all !!!
Repeated topic but now I need information:
I will get a belt of those that you use many with your bombs to put my son to sleep.We wear a pocket on the back on the shirts but for the night something uncomfortable is being done for handling it nosoros when he is asleep.
Do you have manufactured it herself?And if so.
How much is it worth in Medtronic and how long does it take to arrive?
Many kisses

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
12/25/2010 3:12 p.m.

Santesteban, I have not done any belt, the sewing is not mine, I bought in his day that of Medtronic costs about 30 euros (I think I remember) and it comes to you in a couple of days, it is expensive but in timeYou amortized, that of the littleDouble because they normally make little penalties that have coupled to the belts so they only use Medtronic's to sleep or be at home, it goes with a velcro that hits very strong, we are not going to take off or by Asomo.

A kiss and merry Christmas for you too

DiabetesForo
12/25/2010 4:26 p.m.

Good morning !!!!How did the holidays happen?We calm.Angela was with her father and missed her.
Santesteban we have never used, we have always been able to in the belt with the case, yes, we have already bought at least 3 or 4 covers and they are quite expensive ...
To continue enjoying the holidays !!!Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/27/2010 5:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

What little family?And the little ones that the parties?I was just to tell you that Pope Noel decided to bring the little one the wii and blessed Wii the paella no longer climbs the same, we thought it would be good so that it entertaining, although I thought that it was very pequño and I would not know how to handle it, because the opposite the oppositeHe knows more than me and we use it when he eaten a lot and we have no plan to leave some partisans and fixed, very good invention.Well you have a good entry of the year that we are looking forward to this PQ has been the worst greeting

mariape's profile photo
mariape
12/30/2010 5:07 a.m.

Friends,

Here we are still the same although it seems that glycemia are getting them better ... and that they remain well!
I only have a new concern (not to lose custom ...) and I feel to be so detail in my explanation but it has to be like that to explain the subject ...
It turns out that it has been a matter of a week and a half (more or less) many times "peanut", to say that every time Pipi has a small poop ... with what at the end of the day he sometimes does even5 Cacas and the ass is irritated (normal ...).So far it is not very worrying because I attribute it to the fact that it is not patient to be sitting and "end" ...
The problem is that every time he sits in the Vater, he has as a gas explosion, one of them accompanied by the "chaquitas" that I have spoken to you and sometimes it is only transparent water with a fat spice ... Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo l.I feel for the explanation ... :?:( ... yesterday the endocrine told me that it could be due to poor food absorption ....
I remember the situation as before diagnosing Celiaquia ... but of course at that time it took gluten and now its diet is more controlled than ever and gluten does not pass even close to their eyes ...

Could it be the edulcorants of the yogurts 0%?
Any of you can think of something?

I have asked the digestive time (the one who carries the Celiaquia) but until then ......

As always, thank you.

And of course: happy year to everyone and a lot of health, especially health ... and that 2010 rot ... what a damn year ...

Kisses

maruchi's profile photo
maruchi
12/31/2010 7:49 a.m.

Good morning and happy year !!!!
Mariape, it is true what you say about the Wii, Angela too and go if it favors good glycemias ...
Maruchi, sweeteners produce many gases, so it is possible to pass through that.Let's see what they tell you in digestive, but I think it will be for that.Despite the sugary dairy, it controls the rations, or testing with the tagatose, which is a sweetener that is obtained from lactose, does not climb the sugar, is it good ... to try?

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/01/2011 7:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good night to all and happy year 2011 !!!
Mariape, yes sounds like the gases ... Let's see how to retire them to the maximum.
We have the annual review tomorrow, I think our Hemo will have uploaded a little.He has hit a stretch and I think that has been what has made him out of control.
And how bad you have the mood when you spend "a couple" of days by the heights, that angry-tristege-angusty enters.: Mrgreen:
Kisses

santesteban
01/02/2011 5:59 p.m.

Very good, family
Happy New Year, to see this one, I hope that only good things.
We have been a weekly on vacation in my town and the first day, Noe with fever and tonsillitis :?, antiviotics, fever and lack of control of glycemia, what are we going to do, but for New Year's Eve I was already more intoned and had it phenomenal.
Let's see if I read you.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/03/2011 9:44 a.m.

Good afternoon, what about everything?Well we have already started a new year (if they tell me what would happen when I started the previous one I do not believe it) I am good I am Santesteban with the low of the high glycemia, we do not know PQ (as most of the time)But we have two fatal days, x the clouds following the same guideline, to see if we put more insuff to see what happens, an odyssey we go two good days the other ass.Not if you have been spending for a few time, but we have a few days that we look like rookies (even if we only have been 6 months) but lately we do not give foot with a ball to see if we improve this this is clear that a quiet whole day does not happenIf it is not x one thing.Well, we will wait for the kings to see what gifts brings because I have asked to see it a kiss for all;)

mariape's profile photo
mariape
01/03/2011 10:32 a.m.

Hello mamis,

Velia, the tagatosa I am already using it from practically when I started ... we also use the stevia, but now tagatosa for a couple of weeks, with natural yogurts ... or the 0% actimel (could this be ??) ...
Apart from this I do not give any other sweetener ...

The digestive has answered that perhaps it could be an intolerance to some carbohydrate ... already what I lacked !!He tells me to try to take away the lactose of his diet ... Puffffffffffffffff ... Lactose without lactose without lactose yogurts ... but there are gluten -free yogurts, without sugar and lactose without lactose ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Is that water, right ???: ((What horror ... and today it seemed that it was even worse ... the underpressment is wet totally with the gases, but it is transparent water ... I do not understand.

Nando had long had a bacterium, I don't know if it sounded like it: Giardia Lamblia, but he did not do this in his cacas and bundled his abdomen a lot and now he has it well ... He does not complain about a belly pain but Ithat something is failing. And what anguish comes from not knowing what it is.

For the rest the best glycems ... we move between 70 and 150 with some 200 or some 60 ...

Kisses and happy year!

maruchi's profile photo
maruchi
01/03/2011 3:38 p.m.

Hello good!!!!
We have already had the annual revi and all good.Hemo 6.9 again.Surprise since I raised that we had climbed something.And nothing else .... because they do nothing more than the analytics in the revi except the background that this year we have not done.It has grown 7 cm and something has fattened so happy
We seem to begin to straighten the glycemia, to see if it becomes general in this forum.
How do you count the churros?I know we have already talked about this but I don't remember.
Dais Roscón de Reyes to the Chiquillos?
We encourage all

santesteban
01/03/2011 4:09 p.m.

Good morning,
Santesteban, congratulations, I am very glad that the review has come out so well.Reward to work well done.
Maruchi, how strange what you tell, could any virus be?Look that now gastrointestinal viruses come in many ways ... I hope they give you soon with what it is and with the solution.Beautiful kisses and a lot of encouragement.
Well, noe already answers from his tonsillitis, eating as a lime and waiting for the kings, to see if they bring the telescope :))
Have a good day.

DiabetesForo
01/04/2011 4:14 a.m.

Good morning little family, as you are commenting on the sweeteners and others, lately Adrian complains a lot that the tripty hurts, it is fine and eats well but I do nothing but think if it will be so much sweetener of one guy and anotherWhat eats (colacao, yogurts, chocolate, some dust, yogurt bottles, etc.) because we don't give anything with sugar unless I have hypo, so I am thinking of changing things clear telling rations but seeing what happens,Nothing was just telling you that.And of course I will give him a little piece of Roscon who will make him illusion, small of course but without counting hydrates we will play for a while to lower it.A Ko Kiss

mariape's profile photo
mariape
01/04/2011 5:42 a.m.

Good morning!!!
I hope it is nothing more than the sweeteners, Marichu.In any case, leave TB.The tagatose.But if you leave the sweeteners and lactose, you may not find out what it is ... I would try a few days to leave the sweeteners and if you do not refer, I would do the lactose ... you already tell us.
Santesteban ... well !!!!Magnificent Hemo.I'm glad you found stability ... what rest !!!We this Christmas, Regulín, Regulero ... every day well and the nights, a shame:-/, high ... yesterday I climbed basal and spent the whole night: shock: and that did not move in everythingThe day ... a cross!
Of course he will take a roscón, in fact we buy one of the best sites in our neighborhood in Madrid yesterday, recommended by my brother -inI am very wrong ... if you have a lot of sugar above I once took that capita and others just shook the sugar.
Mariape, why don't you ration the roscón ???
Marcita, I'm glad that noe is recovered, and to see if those Magi are good and bring him the telescope, that with that of the crisis you never know :)) :))
And I hoping to recover, I walk anxiety: shock :: shock :, all point out that the scare of the accident has come out there, and have to face driving, and on top with the car of Dana that is small, because it has scrambledA little, the truth is that yesterday we live and I find myself better, only small crises, yes, the Alpina tila runs in veins, hahahaha .... tomorrow I have an appointment with the header, to see what happens.

And little else, I'm going to buy 2 or 3 gifts are missing, I don't want my time to take time.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/04/2011 6:48 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.