{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello Nacho_71, Dr. Rodriguez of the Children's Hospital takes us, his pediatrician sends us directly when he debuted.

Velia I don't understand very well what you tell me that there is no residual insulin with the pump, the insulin that is put is the same as with the feathers?Explain it for.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/26/2009 3:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Patrice, with the bomb slow insulin is not used as basal, but it works exclusively with ultra -grape insulin (Humalog, Novorapid or Apidra), continuously supplied in very small doses.If the infusion ceases, the effect of insulin hardly lasts.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/26/2009 7:09 p.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did you have spent these first days of parties?
Pumba, sweet, how much I'm glad.
We are already going back to home, although from last night Noe with fever, from the throat, but every 4-5 hours you have to give it the anti-fry and we are with antiviotics, in short ...

DiabetesForo
12/27/2009 9:45 a.m.

How about family?
I see that some pachuchas, to see if you recover soon Noe to enjoy the holidays.How about the neck marcita?
Patrice, what you asked about the glycemia to me if it happened to me, we had alba phenomenon and always lifted very high, therefore the resistance was then greater, then in the middle of the morning it fell into chopped but that also happened because we used NPH and hadAction peaks, I don't know which one you will use.Now with the bomb that does not happen but sometimes the insulin needs in mid -morning are also minor.Anyway, a link of a page that is pretty good and takes you out of some doubts in case you want to take a look.

Everything quiet here, luxury glycemia, retired muffins, "I think" I can't even believe it (I say it very short in case I spoil it talking about more) Mosqueo with my husband for moving from the anniversary .......The typical ......... and little more to tell, to see how we ended the year.Christmas well.
Many kisses for Pumba and Sweet, happy holidays.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/28/2009 2:01 p.m.

Good morning,
My mother is raining !!Here we are dry and we are not advised to so much water ...
Beky, I'm glad that the Moccos decide to change residence :)) Do you kids the little ones?
NOE better here, although in the end they were not plaques, I took her yesterday to her pediatricLess tonight has not given him a fever ...:-/
Of my cervicals better, whenever I go to the town I take advantage of a massenger that leaves me as new.
Well, you have a good day.
Velia already in the Madriles?

DiabetesForo
12/29/2009 5:19 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Marcita, Siiii, in the Madriles since yesterday .... I am glad that you are already better.
Patrice, Ade alea already replied ... If you have any doubts, ask?
Becky, what have the mucus gone ????We have to talk that, my mother, that I do whatever, often coñazo.
Santesteban, how are you going?
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/29/2009 6:05 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

All here ok.Without disease, for now.
The placement of the TB catheter has improved.With the idea that you gave me the kitchen film and that I give more quantity that I complain but that I really do not hurt him.I keep placing it by hand.And we have a few days of books of books.Let's touch wood!
TB have told us that they will call us proximly to try the minilink.
I join the clan of mockery.I only have sinusitis and antibiotic sinusitis since August.I have spent more on paper scarves than in bread.So Beky, you'll give the recipe.
Happy end of the year and Happy Normaglucemico year 2010

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
12/29/2009 4:04 p.m.

Hello!We are still well, well the truth that has had inexplicable night climb (bubbles, the nougat that I know).The balance of the two weeks with a continuous meter is very positive, I thought it would be more complicated to understand the pot.The bad, my child destroys the skin when we remove the first, had a kind of cut-klagHas something similar happened to you?Total that I have decided that we will use a aposty under and hit the sensor on top, oh! That rage with how well it is going, those wonderful alarms.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
12/29/2009 5:21 p.m.

Hello daddies !!!!
Santesteban, what good news .... to enjoy the "relative tranquility" that produces to be on a streak.;)
Mormita, the truth is that it has not happened to us.Juan Luis has the minilink mark on the skin, the silhouette of the pot, but does not harm and Angela does not notice anything, but that of putting a dress up under sure that the problem solves.I'm glad I am going well.The truth is that not all the sensors work as well, at least not us ... now the one who is in luxury ... the calibrations are nailed, to give you an example last night when lying115 for the Gluco and 118 for the Minilink, and this morning when 97 and 94 ...What do I know, it costs more to calibrate it and give more problems.Even so, blessed Minilink, if it weren't because Angela rides in anger every time you have to put it ..... By the way, these last 2 insertions have made them with the anesthetic and it seems that he has not complained so much.
Well, I let you have a mess at home, that our friends come with the kids to spend the end of the year, and I have to prepare things.

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/30/2009 5:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
To the mocked mothers, to the missing mothers and fathers of the forum, to the fighter mothers, the patient fathers, the small jelly beans, to the little great brave, the sacrificed fathers and mothers, to those who read us and do not write, to all those who spend hours pending a glucometer, to all who are or have passed through here ...
Happy New Year 2010

DiabetesForo
12/31/2009 5:39 a.m.

It seems that we have prepected, the Moccos become strong again and it gives me that there is no poting to be done with them so Santesteban do not leave it for anything that I start like you and two years of this have passed and here I continue.
I am glad that we end the year all so well, that 2010 remains the same, glycemically speaking .......
Happy New Year 2010 for all !!!
Many kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/31/2009 11:42 a.m.

Marcita what a good congratulation, you have not forgotten anything :)) :)).I hope that Noe leaves soon, mine had a similar thing that was called herpangin that some sores came out and they had a fatal, they were hungry but they couldn't eat, so I'm glad at least do at least make those of those ofBimbo;)

Well, I hope that the year 2010 will be very good for our kids especially, because that will mean that it is good for us, and that the Moccos go once and for all.That you spend a good night and that you enter well the new year.

HAPPY YEAR

mani05's profile photo
mani05
12/31/2009 1:41 p.m.

It is true that it is a good congratulation, Marcita .... ea, I also sign it:-/:-/:-/
Becky, again the Moccos ????Jooooer, I was already so happy .... I tell you a home remedy to purThe juice of a big lemon .... you cover it and let macerate about 6 hours, then you strain it and you are taking it in spoonfuls in the day ......
As I am copy I keep the health of Mani's health.
Happy 2010 !!!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/31/2009 3:33 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family! ....... what?We are still in hangover that we do not appear :))
Velia, very good the little, thanks, if one day I encourage me to do it I do not drink it directly through my nose :)) A season that passes in a field of work in England came to see some Russians to get teeth of teeth ofwhole garlic in the nose, I was already looking at the possibility too, for ideas that do not go :)).Anyway, I have to say that despite continuing with the aliens, I am much better, at least the throat pain has disappeared and at night I do not drown so much.Santa Homeopathy, that I stay as I am (at least).

Beky's profile photo
Beky
01/02/2010 8:41 p.m.

Ufff, I have entered but I could not write .... how are you?.... I'll tell you, now I have to go shopping.
Becky, I hope you do not need the remedy, but the truth is that it is allowed to take .....
Kisses!!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/04/2010 10:32 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

The Reyeeeeeeeeees are coming !!
The good thing about these parties is that you have not recovered from one when another comes and the one that is missing is the preferred of the little ones.
I hope the kings bring you everything you have asked, especially the little ones.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/04/2010 11:15 a.m.

Hello!I hope you are all holdos of gifts and quilitos hehe!Although a little late I wish you very feliz year.
We have a problem with the oblique catheter, we have only tried to put one in the belly, but we had to take it right away because he said that it hurt, he did not dare or move.My son has very little chicha, she is afraid to nail such a needle, we still did, has it ever had to have it to remove?Do you put it in the belly?Now with the meter we need more places, there are days that I don't know where to prick him, because he has very sensitive skin and the multiple adhesives leave it fatal.Have you ever tried to put the catheter in the arms?I am considering it for emergency cases.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
01/08/2010 2:44 p.m.

Good morning daddies !!!! .... return to normal, huh ????Again to change basal, and rhythms .... in short, it is what has touched us ... I am happy that the holidays have gone very glycemic ... to see how it goes, that the 19 we have endo.
Mormita, the oblique ones put them in the buttocks, and the sensor on the waist ... I have not had to take it out, fortunately, but it has happened to me, to once click on something where the pain ismade him unbearable until he had to remove it ...
Other areas of placement, legs and arms, but I only tried to insert a sensor to Juanlu in the arm (it is true that it was very at the beginning), and it was fatal .... We have not tried again ...
Good morning for everyone !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/11/2010 3:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,
Yes, return to the routine, get up early, travel to school, change of basal ...
Noe has spent the super restless night, between starting school and yesterday's snowfall, which still lasts ... is awake from 6 in the morning: shock:
Velia, we have a review in early February but we will surely have to go before, Javier Largo told us that he would call us mid -to change the bomb to Noe.
Happy Monday, within what you can.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/11/2010 5:03 a.m.

Marcita, pledge, I have answered you on the route: Oops :: oops :: oops:

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/12/2010 4:25 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.