{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Marcita I hope you have slept a good nap: D, and you will tell us if you lower the less less, although it may happen as with Lantus that the first 2 days do not notice the change:?And other times if:-/.
What work costs everything really, we also spend the needles: Evil :.

Peace what disgust, I can't avoid it, I grab some pierces when after waiting at night 3 hours I measure it and I am high and I say if I took it 3 hours sleeping: x.
I have told you in another thread right now (in questions), forgiveBut also because slow hydrates arrive, the same at dinner when this is tall you can put a part of fast before eating to correct the hyper and the rest before the dessert.

Velia How is Angela with the allergy?Tell us.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/17/2008 4:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night.

Saturday and I here without having gone to the street, with the garden today that I have had a good thing ... I have left, that I almost do not come in the rest of the week ...

Marcita I hope that you better tell us tomorrow and you will do well to want to take another endo.

Pumba Well, I think you are right with the hydrates, today we had thought about lowering dinner and now it is about it.From 3 fast that is usually put if it is normal we have dropped to 2 undodes ... we will see the result.The Lantus is not going to move it ... for the moment because it is fine before the meals although it gets up very high, but it is that we have been corrected for a few days and I think it will be corrected alone and it is sure for its hormones ...We go from being good to hypos and hypos to hyper in a few days ....: Twisted:

Kisses to everyone, you have good night.

Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/17/2008 5:08 p.m.

Hello, how about Sunday?
Last night we tried to bed Noe a little shorter, and the night of fright, we were already with the hypo and she rather Pochita.My husband insisted on trying another day because he assumes that the endo for being a doctor will know more than us ... in short, without comments.
So today it has risen, of course, juice, cookies ... That's why today I have left the lesson as is and she is made today some rags, my poor.
Well, now let's see if we rest a little.I keep telling you.
You have all good and your little ones better.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/18/2008 10:04 a.m.

Good and wet afternoons, it does not rain floods, as someone complains about drought after ... pantans are the ones we need to take everything that falls ... well and mine ...

Marcita looks what I'm sorry but if I find out, the Levemir is a Lantus, right?That you put it twice?But then her fast, if so, I would let her go from the night because she is the one that is pleasing to you, we will try it, as much as you were going to lift you, I think it is a minor evil in your case,Poor mine, because having to be all the night cutting the dream ... but of course I am now with mine that I do not give one I do not know if my opinion is very trustworthy ... you will tell us.

Angel today all day and peak ... Arggg: x last night with 2 quickly did not give him hiccup before bed 127: D but at dawn 270 and when he got up 190 ....: Twisted: What a desireTo pass adolescence, turkey age as they want to call it !!!!

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/18/2008 1:05 p.m.

Marcita, I agree with Peace in which he is being basal at night.

Paz, we also agree on adolescence.But I'm afraid we still have a few old.

Anyway, patience and more patience.

Mari.gar, what part of Extremadura are you a native?

Health

DiabetesForo
05/18/2008 1:25 p.m.

Hello girls !!!!!!Finished the nap and the walk has bothering the rain.
I tell you.Levemir is slow but of shorter duration than the lantus (or so those who know) and I only put it in the morning, at night he only has the rapid (novorapid) at dinner, just like in food and breakfast.During the day well, but at night the dowers come, they must have insulin reserves or something that is released at night during sleep or you know what.The fact is that raising it with values ​​of more than 200 rises between 60-80 (I say, the slow only in the morning, which lasts about 14 or 16 hours).
Anyway, a mess.
Kisses and see how tonight.:?

DiabetesForo
05/18/2008 1:57 p.m.

Uffff Alea don't tell me that I have much left .....: ((I don't even want to think about it.

Marcita then what ballot: shock: And I suppose that the first thing you have done is to try to lower the Levemir in the morning?Do you put it very early?
You are right is a mess to have if you can go to another endo that knows that it is the best for Noe.

I'm going to prepare dinner for mine and then if I can happen for a little while.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/18/2008 3:17 p.m.

Paz, the Levemir I put it around 9 in the morning and months ago we adjusted to 7 units because with less it arrived in 200 at dinner, as I said, the day we have it very controlled, but the nights ...Now at dinner, in addition to soybeans that are slower hydrates I give superfibra porridge, which is also better for its constipation, they are also slower than the others.Everything is to try and try, how well we were going, what we would have listened to the endo.:? ::? ::? :: Evil:

DiabetesForo
05/18/2008 4:30 p.m.

Good morning, daddies and moms !!! .... here we are to the task ...
Marcita, how much novorapid do you put on dinner?What pre and post values ​​do you have?(At dinner) .... Surely you have put it for once but I do not remember ... it is for thinking about some other alternative.
Angela yesterday had another communion, all day genia, all controlled and at the last minute the catheter came out ... They called me, I had 390 and I had to have enough acetone, vomiting discomfort .... Anyway, diabetes things.... Luckily we have some experience and in a short time it was normalized ...
Kisses and very good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/19/2008 4:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!

Velia, as you say, experience is a degree and less bad that you could solve Angela's quickly.From Novorapid at dinner I put 2 units, it usually comes with values ​​around 100 and with those 2 then stays in 200 and little.Last night I used it with 233 and it has spent a night of luxury, no good hypos and values ​​at night but has risen with 56, but hey, that is a value that she tolerates very well and raises quickly with her cereal porridge.

Well, then I spend again.Kisses and see how the day.

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 5:09 a.m.

Good morning.

Marcita I hope that the night was better than the previous ones you will tell us ...

Velia and that can get out as well and suddenly upload it so much?
Yesterday I also did the urine test to Angel in case Cetonuria and had no, the fact is that it is very high but never gives it ....: Shock: urine glucose if but that already knew with almost 300All day ...: Twisted: That when it didn't happen.
How do you do it?Jámas has been the case as in the years that has been diabetic either to have a fever: shock:

Well I'm going to eat to the stumps that this afternoon passes through the surgeon to take away a tooth of the trial and I am ...: (((
They have never removed any.

Have a good morning

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 5:14 a.m.

Marcita we have not crossed, I'm glad that the night was good, what I miss is that you have to put a girl as little as my son 2 quickly: shock: and above it goes high.I will never understand diabetes ..

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 5:21 a.m.

Hi Paz, yes, that of diabetes is a world and in each person it is different, noe dinner four rations or four and a half if it arrives a bit low and with 2 units I already have the point.

Let it be mightry about the Muela of the trial.Beautiful kisses.

Beki, where are you?You miss your treasury?

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 6:48 a.m.

Good to everyone !!

Velia often end of party right?The truth is that the experience is everything in this diabetes, and it shows that you carry it very well when you have some little mishap ... I hope Angela is well of her glycemia, by the way when she gets so high they give him vomiting?

Marcita Noe eats four and a half rations: shock :?Ainhoa ​​is with three thirty at food and dinner, because at first they put four, but I was filled only with the hydrates and did not eat anything else, so they lowered to three and a half and now eats me his first dishof hydrates and the second of meat, fish or vegetables.

I'm going to see if I pick up the happy kitchen: twisted: .... that in the end I am going to join with dinner ...

See you later!!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/19/2008 10:42 a.m.

Ah!I forgot to ask you, do you know how much is a ration of orange juice?It is that Ainhoa ​​appears sometimes and as in the list of the portions I do not get the juices, the poor man stays with the desire: ((.

Thanks in advance.

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/19/2008 10:59 a.m.

Hi Mari.gar.You will see, when Noe debuted the endo told us that we do not look at rations, that he eats what he wanted because he was of age to grow, but logically, if I don't know what he eats how I will calculate the insu to put ??????

Noe dinner a plate of proteins (tortilla, fillet, fish ...) with a portion of bread and then its cereal porridge, a ration of milk, well now soy and two of cereals, total four and weight it is putting good, measures 99 cm and weighs 15'5 kg.

The orange juice, as I have calculated, 100 ml is a half ration, I give it to pulp and something sweetened.

What does Ahinoa eat?Let's see if we all throw a cable.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/19/2008 3:51 p.m.

Good morning to everyone !!

Finally it happened on Monday: P, although today we continue with the altite levels from an early age 259: Evil :, With that tonight it is time to upload insu :?.

Although I am quite happy, because I have finally got my little bug to prick the culete, although with some "blackmail", I tell you, I have made a drawing and I have put it in the fridge stuck and every time II let the culete give it a sticker so that I hit it in the drawing and when I have it full I have told you that I would buy a little gift, for now it will work :)) :)), I hope I do not get tired very soonof the little game!

Marcita thanks for the juice.Ainhoa ​​for dinner I usually give a first course 2 rations of hydrates, soup, rice, bread, raw potato (there is no way to eat it in another way: Evil :), is that my strape is that "rarita", he likes raw things, I give him meat, fish ..., and 1.5 portions for dessert, which is usually fruit, yogurt or actimel.It measures me 101 and weighs 17,500, a little woman is made.How did it go tonight with glycemia?

Good morning and kisses to everyone!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/20/2008 5:08 a.m.

Good morning

Marigar that is very good to let it prick but try that there are not many stickers that you need to gather and when you get it, buy it something you really like so you can start over and little by little you are going down the little gift until you lose interestBut by then he will also have lost the fear of puncture.Angel should also put the lantus in the ass as the endo told him, but the "passes.": X If I knew I worked for the stickers ... what is not going to be ... Maybe I promise a play of the play ...: Twisted:

The bad glycemia ... lay with 110 and at 2.30 he had 300 has been corrected but at 8 in the morning 268: ((... for the day it is better but it is arriving the night ...

May the morning be mild.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 5:20 a.m.

Good morning to all !!!!!!

Here the day threatens rain but the night we have spent luxury.He lay down rather Altita, 270 but he has slept from the pull and has risen with 88, that is something else.What worries me is that he is losing weight, I don't know if he is worse to eat or for constipation.This week I have to go to the pediatrician for recipes I will ask.The case is to always worry about something.

Well, I leave you, I'm going to fight with the iron.Good day.

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 5:30 a.m.

Paz, that had not read you.The nights are that they are horrible, but in one way of another.Those who believe they know (my endo) say that many mechanisms are launched at night and many hormones that alter everything are released.It will be for that ...: ?: You patience.: D

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 5:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.