{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Marcita forgave for editing but I hadn't seen the news and my comment has not appropriate.

Good that you go as soon as the endo you will tell us, if you give you the anger you tell you that you have read that the kids trace the hypos using the growth hormone to see what face it is put on.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/14/2008 4:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night.

I guess soy milk then would also do the oldest even if they have no problem? ... I don't know why I thought I would have more sugars:-/

Marcita do not know that a endo shouts you ... there was only missing that ... Diabetes is a disease that if not well controlled always make patients blame ....: Twisted:

Pumba: shock :: shock: hallucinaite, you have left me alucinaaa.
Has the endo told you that I should start putting the insu alone?He would give him greater independence to him.
On some occasion I tried to do the sleeping glycemia but that goes ... There is no way, it is to take your finger and withdraw it, you always have to wake him up to correct him.

Mari.gar: Oops: I think I still did not congratulate you.Congratulations on that hemo, you have done a good job, yes sir.

Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 5:07 p.m.

Do you have all this written without chop?How do you notice that you are studying that piece of memorion.:))

What you say about the bomb for me is one of the greatest advantages, you correct without being suffering to have to prick him, that and the small amounts of insulin that you can put.Disadvantages because the happy bubbles and carrying that device all the holy day.Nothing can be complete.

Alea that well that Celia has left the eye review, if we already are scared to those things much more, it has to be a big relief when they tell you that everything is fine.I am very happy, and I have imagined your Lola Flores and I laugh, I can imagine it.

Velia and Beky Good luck on Thursday with your we have, to see if at least they stay as they are.

Marcita is impressive as Noe goes down having those early morning figures, you do not want to have it lower, to tell you about the guardian angel goes cloth.

Paz soy milk can be taken by everyone, to see if Marcita is the one that uses it explains the most.

Well, I'm going to tell you something that today has left me hallucinated from doctors.It turns out that recently a neighbor tells me that the child of a friend who is 8 months old has diagnosed her diabetes, who was in the initial phase and that they were going to give her insulin guidelines, as they were very lost, I recommended that they go to my doctor and... The child has no diabetes.They have done all the tests and all negative.Can you believe it ?????I do not want to think what could have happened if they inject insulin.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/14/2008 6:08 p.m.

Fuck man, don't tell me ????In the end the baby nothing?I'm a lot but my mother who could have lied ...
Pumba, how beautiful?What an eyebody you are made that you have abandoned.Naya is the same as your Peke with insulin, alba effect and if I go up a fixed hypo.And the bolis, I have already given up, I have returned to syringe.
By the way, another file x ...... before when I punctured it on the thighs from time to time some insulin came out, especially with the bowls, well, now I always get out and a lot of amount, with bolis or bolis orsyringe, it doesn't matter.I leave the needle as long as possible while Nayah does not move, of course, I take it out and that begins to flow insulin as a source.When I told endo hallucinated, I must think that I am asshole or something similar for the face I put, but I am about to record it to see it.The problem that I have schensted myself without places where I let me prick it.
Mari, we are more close to your land although it is not safe, but maybe I give you a surprise this summer .....
Velia, the allergy did, was to confirm the nuts.It has only come to the peanuts, although gramineas have not done any, for now it seems that it is getting rid.
Marcita, I'm going to try the Gutalax to see how.
Bss ....

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/14/2008 8:31 p.m.

Good morning!How have we spent the night?

Let's see the doctors and today's doctors who are given.

Mania, what a rod thing about the baby you tell, I am the mother and I take my eyes off the doctor who said about diabetes, go cloth.

Paz, the soy milk I started to give it to it for constipation and the truth is that he likes much more, he has no fat, same calcium, more fiber ... Noe has come good, and we have also started totake.In addition, they recently sent me a study that related cow's milk and cancer and I have already had two doctors who says that cow's milk for calves, I don't know, we have changed.

Beki, to see if with the droplets it goes better, tell me.

To all, kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 6:18 a.m.

Ah!Pumba, what I told you to stay out of breath, was for the paragraph, that I read it of the pull that I like to read and share our things with you!

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 6:30 a.m.

Marcita of course I understood you, if I had put in the comment to Harpo that if in the Basque cabbYou had read it was for that.I also love readers even with days of delay and see how things go: d.
Do not think of those things about cancer, the lottery will not touch us twice, don't be like that :)) that we already have :)).

Manic there are every doctor out there: Evil :.
The bomb what slows me more is what you say that carrying it all day on is now entering the silly age that everything gives it and that is what it lacked.

Beky has ever happened to me a long time ago but little singing, when you remove the needle changing my leg immediately, I scheme it as I set it sitting that I was impression that it was because of the pressing of the thigh with the seat.
Make him blackmail to leave in the culete there hurts little.In the belly I probe and I did not dare to cross the skin, it is skinny and so finite the skin, the attempt has no longer be left again.

Paz Endo still says nothing, we insist so that he puts it alone but does not want, I even tell him that since this year the college's hike is out of the province will not be able to go, but not even for those whoHe doesn't want to, we'll try on summer holidays.
I always measure it asleep and not find out, only once recently wash my hands with cold water before measuring it and sleeping, I looked like it was, but if I measure it from 6 in the morning that wears morehours sleeping then if you wake up.
In summer I have ever put the insu on the thigh to correct asleep, but that will be that it has no habit and if it moves the leg.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/15/2008 8:38 a.m.

Pumba, what if he tries to send it this summer to a camp for diabetic children?
They learn a lot, and not only are they click alone, but they motivate each other.They even click each other in normally inaccessible areas, such as the pallet.
The camps make them very independent.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 11:01 a.m.

Ay alea, I still do not consider it: Oops: shame gives me to this heights, but it is the night enuresis that still accompanies us, according to the endo another gift of genetics: Oops :: oops ::: Oops:, I up to 11Years, that is, there should be little: Oops ::-/: Oops :, now when delaying the lantus we have a couple of days that seems that spending the night going down a little is not done, but I better not make illusions:?.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/15/2008 1:50 p.m.

Pumba shame what?none.

My nephew is going to turn 8 yearsA pill and for the moment has not done it again.The boy was very complex even when his mother bought those "elderly underpants" made them hide in the car while bought the rest of things and became very nervous when it came to the box.Now don't see how happy it is: d.A cousin of my husband also up to 12 years, and it was to give it a treatment and phenomenal.

Angel before knowing that it was diabetic (that is why we learned so soon, that it was a symptom) it was pee 2 times in a week so if your child has glycemia at the easiest night it escapes him.

Hopefully your child follows how these days without doing it but ... if my advice returns, you go to your pediatrician.It is likely that he is having a bad time, poor and stopping doing it, he will upload the autestima and who knows ... he even begins to puncture him alone ....

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 3:03 p.m.

Velia, congratulations !!!!!!!You know that I am the last ...... or the first, according to how I look.I hope you had a happy day, a beautiful kiss.
I can't stay, a kissing everyone.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/15/2008 8:03 p.m.

Velia, congratulations !!!, better late ....:-/, I didn't know what your birthday was, I just found out for Beky, just like her, I hope you had a very special day and that you fulfill many more!!!!

I'm going to sleep that is time.

Bona nit !!, as we say in Catalonia and happy dreams !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/15/2008 8:31 p.m.

Good morning!!!!Here Stoy with some PRSA today too, is that today is my sister's move her new house and we are linked with it ...
Thank you very much for the congratulations !!!!! .... Many gifts and accompanied by the people I want ... what else can you ask for ????.The most curious thing is that I turn 42 again, hehehehe .... I had been believing that I already had them:-/ ... this head of mine, hahahaha.
Pumba, you should not feel vruenza, woman, that is a problem that many people have and it seems that it is something genotic.The 2 children of my friend Mamen have also suffered.The little one is 13 years old and these months ago he already told me that he did not.The worst is for Ells, for its limitations when going out to sleep outside and the stress or shame that you must produce ... to see if it is fixed soon.
Kisses and happy day to all ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/16/2008 4:49 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.

Pumba, shame of what.My son Fernando also took a long time to endure all night.And he did especially when he was nervous or worried about something.

It is usually genetic and remove alone, so calm.

Velia, yours with moving is hobby?My mother what a streak.:))

Well, health

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 7:20 a.m.

Good, here we are, after a routine visit to the endo of Noe, nothing new, only this time he meets us by the end of September, in short, that at my own risk I will go in July for the lands of Velia to make another oneHemo and then in September the complete analytics he has sent him, which was time.

Beki, did you try the droplets?How do your kids follow?And the other kids of the thread?

Today Noe has risen with 41 and that lay with 303, go cloth with reservations.

Ah!The novopen, could be done, in a doctor you have to request it from France through social security and carry its procedures but my endo, well that of Noe, does not want to get into eggplant, we are managed.

Anyway, good day at allssssssssssss!

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 8:46 a.m.

Hello good

Marcita, what barbarity!He lies as high and how he gets up: Shock :, For angel just the opposite is lined up with 90 and gets up with 300 correcting at 2 in the morning 300 attracts.There are days that seem to "chuta" water.Will you go pending a drop all night, right?

I will continue to see the silly .... which has engaged me.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 11:34 a.m.

Well, peace, makes not sleep a night of the pull 15 and a half months exactly.Today I have put one more quickly at dinner, to see what happens, but I am already with the tremors, I hope I do not have a big hypo, but, I send to punch the endo.

In fine, until morning.

DiabetesForo
05/16/2008 4:24 p.m.

Good night to all.Thank you very much for the animals: Oops: in short it will grow:-/.

Marcita that courage with your endo with how good the Novopen would be: ((, Nor do they carry the 2000 DCA to make glycAssociation of there?, here in the maternal they had the device because Bayer was given to the hospitals and then sell the consumables and not for those they brought them, but as soon as they published in the periodic an article with the complaint of the association of diabeticsThey have missing what they like least is bad advertising: Evil :.
I hope you don't spend a very bad night: shock: with the rapid.Because you do not lower the letharle, even if you only put it once a day I read that there were those who put it on a day and lasted 24 hours, although if you do you will have to see then you have to touch the fastAll day (or not, with the kids you never know), but if you avoid the downturn at night it is worth it.
You will tell us how it follows, although tomorrow you will have to sleep, I know, when I spend the night: shock: it is what recovers:-/.

Velia again of moving, your thing is already fond, you sign up for all, in the end you are going to catch the taste and you will set up a moving company so as not to lose custom :)) :)).
Again 42), she presuming that I still didn't have 40 :)), I don't know how he still speaks to me :)) :)).

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/16/2008 5:48 p.m.

Good morning, I just woke up and fix you what hours ...

Marcita I hope that tonight was mild, I believe how Pumba that you should try to prick once you will read it, maybe it is left over ... even if you look who tells you the one that is the most liá: twisted: that the legs of an octopus......

Angel When he went to dinner 300: Shock: He didn't even believe it, he got 6 quickly and at 2 hours 25: Twisted: At 6 in the morning 370:-/ The rebound, his father has passed two villages giving him so thatI will go back ...

Let's see how such today ... because on top of them you always spend ... now I have a new breakfast in the shower ...

Well I'm going to see if something

Have a good day everyone

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/17/2008 5:28 a.m.

Good noon already !!!!!!!!!!What a time of writing, in short.

Well, at night what was expected: he lay down with 171, at 2 with 125 and at 4, downturn: 48, juice, cookies and this morning with 71. I do not risk my jellyilla again no matter how, I don't want to see her almost without knowledge, with seizures and ... in short, I better not remember.Today I will sleep it Altita again, who spends the night better and I will continue to do the appropriate controls, of course.

As you say, maybe I must try by removing a Levemir unit, the fact is that during the day it has great values.

Pumba, here the association not long ago, everyone has to fight for yours, it cost me sweat to get the needles of 5 but thanks to the efforts they are already available in the area, so I will continue fighting for the happy little machine.

Well, I'm going to see if Noe wants to sleep your nap and I beat the couch.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/17/2008 10:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.