{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good Monday to all.

Beki, the naturopath told me that everything is psychological, handles sphincters at will and the intestine works very well.But he took fear because being so hard hurt him and now refuses to do so.He recommended to remove the cow's milk and give soybeans in his place (Noe accepEmportal and no longer accumulates gases and has ever done it alone.He also told me not to insist on the subject and instead of the USA enemas or suppositories give him Gutalax, 4 east droplets with juice, that she does not find out that she takes them, so when she thinks she is the result of her effort and reinforces herSelf -esteem and truth, we are happier and she is already collaborating, because it doesn't make it so hard.

The truth is that when it is not one thing, the case is to have something.Yesterday we were communion, at night he lay with 215 at eleven and with the nerves of the day, at one o'clock in the morning with 97, I died juice and today he gets up with 54. When we do something extra it affects him a lot.

Well, that, patience and kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/12/2008 6:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!
I see that we already have Mari.gar here .... Welcome, beautiful.
Becky, how about Noah, with insulin change?Joer, the changes are exhausting, until you adjust ... pufffff
Marcita, to see if the natural remedy for constipation is effective.You will tell us.
I'm a little hurry.Wish you a good day.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/12/2008 6:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, there is no one who understands it.It is possible that rhinitis spray can increase both blood glucose ????He has been without throwing it out because he is much better and this morning at the school's school of 130, with one unity less, this afternoon after the low sneaker to sing ... I do not know where to catch it ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/12/2008 1:57 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I still say that this of balance glycemia is like balanceing a balance to Pedradas.There is no way.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/12/2008 2:03 p.m.

I already have the brain squeeze ....:-/
Health

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/12/2008 2:06 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

It is true to adjust the glycemia, it is worse than playing darts and that I have lousy aim.

A little thing, where do you like to click on your kids?I started by clicking Noe in arms and thighs (following Endo instructions) but now I begin to notice the little little girls as swollen in the punctures area and as with chicken meat.His pediatrician says he doesn't matter but I don't like it.I have tried in the belly but does not leave me even.

DiabetesForo
05/12/2008 4:35 p.m.

We started clicking on the thigh and arms.It cost us almost a year to click on the belly.The Lantus is put in the culete.To me, now, I have a hard time clicking on the arm and his mother cannot prick him in the belly.So in turn.Ah!And on the thighs now we hardly click.She has a 3 -year -old diabetic friend who since she saw how we click on her belly, now she leaves.I mean, to look for punctures;)

harpo's profile photo
harpo
05/12/2008 5:41 p.m.

Marcita, if I know that she is the one who does not want because I already told you that one day he suddenly began to do it every day, but now he endures again and is desperate and he stops eating.I give him a Hodernal so that he does not harden much and Verolax so that he does not stop so much, because he becomes 4 days without peanking.I do the fruit but the natural juices is too sugar, I give them without sugar to drink something, but it is also getting tired.And the soy milk with how rare it is I don't think I want or try it.Let's see if the cable is crossed again.
Velia, the adjustment, I changed and today has been well pulling, to see how the night.
The one that has me desperate with its tantrums is Noa, tomorrow that I have review I will tell the pediatrician because it is not normal as they are caught, today he did not want or tit before sleep.What a bad milk does the girl have, you do not see how Nayah growls every time it approaches, it looks like a bulldog.: Twisted:
Ah, the punctures.They told us that we always click on the same area every meal, breakfast, food-peak, snack-tripa and dinner.Now it is no longer to prick the arms and the gut I stopped doing it because I saw that it did not have enough fat and many capillaries break.One day I tried the hom over but did not leave me anymore.
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/12/2008 8:01 p.m.

Good morning and fresh here.Thanks for your advice, I will try for the culete.

Beki, I understand the feeling of impotence with Nyah.The same thing happens to me when I see that they want and endures and sits wherever it is in order not to do it.Noe also stops eating and that, logically, affects everything.Today I had to give Gutalax again because it has already been three days.

Try soybeans, it has a softer and sweet flavor than milk, Noe no longer wants milk or shots and so at least the chaquita is softer and does not cost it so much.

Let's see if we are lucky and this streak happens soon.

DiabetesForo
05/13/2008 4:27 a.m.

Good morning!!!Marcita, yesterday we crossed in the morning post and did not read you ... Let's see if the truquillo works.
When we click Ángela we poured arms, gut and legs, in the buttocks I did not leave me ... in the gut, as Becky says, it is not advisable if you do not have some fat.
Becky, to see if the rachilla continues and stabilizes, so you can rest .... Jo, Noa's, go cloth!Girl with character that has come out.Angela has not lacked either.Since childhood I pointed ways, hahahaha.
Good morning for everyone.Bestines.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/13/2008 4:34 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone !!

Today Tuesday and 13 and New HEMO ..., from today I stop being super ...., We have been wonderful 7.3 !!!: D The last one was 8.1, isn't it bad, right?The truth is that my sweat has cost me !!:-/, but I am very happy, it seems that so much effort is starting to bear fruit.

Velia, Beky, Marcita ..., (well everyone, in case I forget someone) Thank you for the welcome, I'm glad to be among good people: d.

Marcita what reason you are in that when it is not one thing, it is another, especially at the ages of our kids, that they do a world ...

With the constipation, he spends very badly, Ainhoa ​​is going well, but he had a season that hurt him and did not stop in as not to go to the bath:.When he is constipated I put glycerin suppositories and for now it will work for me.

To prick her, we click her in arms and thighs, because in the culete there is no way, and in the belly they told us that we do not prick it because in such young children they do not have enough fat and we could do much damage.

Beki, how about Nayah's controls?And Noa is still tantrievas?Won't it be like this?I hope you do not overwhelm much and above all do not get your nerves, I know you ...

Kissototes.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/13/2008 10:52 a.m.

Mari.gar Congratulations beautiful, what a little descent of hem so good, that joy, because apart from that it is good for the kids very comforts to know that you are not doing as bad as you thought.To Insurance like this.

Well what you talk about constipation I join the desperate mothers club, Nicolás endures the desire for not sitting, if sometimes it is done but standing, we must force him to sit in the urinal.On the other hand, my other son who eats exactly the same as Nicolás but without Hodernal 1 or 2 times a day ago without any problem.I give them a milk that is low in lactose called Lauki and or with those, in short patience there is no other.

Clicking when we click him with Boli was quick in his arms and the slow in the culete, I did not try other places, the belly always told us that being so small not.Now with the pump always in the culete, it is where it has the most.

Beky how does Noa follow?Will they teeth?Will it be hungry?I don't know how to think things that don't have a genius :( I hope it is a streak and let you rest a little more.

Well many kisses for everyone and have a good night.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/13/2008 6:17 p.m.

Mari, congratulations !!!!!!What a joy!You have to be a swollen, swollen like a turkey :)) That you have done it, beautiful.A kiss for the champion too, that he deserves it.
We have to go to the allergy tests tomorrow and on Thursday hemo, to see how it behaves, today we have fulfilled and on Friday we go on a trip and without preparing the suitcases ....... that stressss!!!!!
Today the review of Noa all phenomenal, percentile 75 and the tantrums ....... that neither teeth nor anything, that so, that the girl already has a couple, with 5 months.Yesterday he didn't have dinner, 12 hours without eating.
Last night in the control of the postcena often scare, it gave me 380 !!!I remembered that I had eaten cherries .... I clean her hand, 88 !!Fuck, this is wrong ...... I do it again, 89. Ufffff, I breathed.I have returned in the afternoons with the Levemir and is luxurious although it gets up high, today after the birthday 210, hopefully all of them comply.
Jolin how I curled up !!!!
Velia, how is Angela going with the allergies?I hope it does not get very bad when I stop raining because you leave all of Verdecito ......
Marcita, the Gutalax is sold in pharmacies?Is it like the Hodernal?
Anuski Where do you get?How about your witch?
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/13/2008 8:13 p.m.

Benos Dias !!!!!!!!

Mari congratulations to you and your little one!You are some champions.

Yesterday Noe had after eating at noon 62 and after dinner 280, but it has risen with 54 and the lesson only in the morning.

Beki, Gutalax are droplets, is sold in pharmacy but without recipe.I get them in a little juice in the morning on an empty stomach and in the afternoon he does (yesterday, without going any further), 4 droplets.I am glad that it is not good, it is left over from genius, Noe was the same, they are seasons, although the genius persists.You will tell us the Nyah tests.

Well, to start with the task.Good day.

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 5:25 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Mari.gar congratulations !!!! .... go down.A kiss for the 2nd we have it next Thursday and between some things and others I am attacked ... as Juanlu says, this hemo we have the excuse of the allergy ... send eggs, which to what is a sinvivir, that does not give truce, we have to look for excuses to be a little less disgusted ... and I, over the years, have more and more feeling of counter.At first, well, it is soon, he has a lifetime ahead, that if Patatin, that if Patatán .... and now, I would not want to fail for anything in the world, it hurts me to think of lack of controls, they are almost 6 years already ....ufff, I'm scratching ...
Becky to cross your fingers and that Nayah continues with its glycemia in Solfa ... By the way, the allergy is because of the eruption of the cake?Had you already noticed ???Poorcelines, who do not get rid of Na ... Angela well, continue with inhaled corticosteroids and antihistamines, and wishing that June arrive, and that the heat burns what you have to take away ... at least we have made theglucose levels are quite acceptable.But it has cost us a while and especially my despair.
By the way, go little shit children that we have ... well, I cannot say the same of Ángela, that the very list has sought the time of just after eating in order to get rid of removing the table, with the consequent anger ofyour sister ....
Well, I'm going to put some sequins and I'm going to the Pisci ....
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/14/2008 6:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Beky, when Celia was born, who was also premature and a little "misery", the nurses of which the girl was often spent.And I, who saw her sleeping quite peaceful, asked them what they noticed, and they told me that in the bathroom, which is where each one took out the character.Celia was stiff and stuck furious berrides that had nothing to do with her little size.
I remember that, when he was born, he was little, very brown, with hairs everywhere (for being premature, that this was removed to God thank you) and dressed in the ties and periphens required by the first granddaughter of her grandmothers afterSo much Chicazo, looked like Lola Flores in miniature, poor daughter of mine.

So, notice navigators, those who have genius, have it, and do not see when they develop it.Of course, his brother Fernando was the same and used it in Teson to get rise continuously.Let's see if Celia decides to take an example.

The constipation, watch it, but I recommend a thing.Do not make it evident to the kids the concern or that it seems that you are on top of them, because they are very ready and can use that to be pending.The kids use anything to get our attention.If you are too pending, you can aggravate the problem.

Mari, congratulations on that hem.

Velia, don't hurry so much.Celia for now is cinema, and that has made many oppositions to have some complication.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 7:32 a.m.

How good we have parents of parents I have to catch up: Oops: This afternoon I read everything without fail, a kiss for everyone.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/14/2008 8:30 a.m.

Thanks to all for the congratulations !!I am still not believed it: D !!.

Pumba that I am happy to see you here!, Have if you visit us more often.How is everything going?

Alea what you have made me laugh at what looked like Lola Flores !!!And with the genius I give you all the reason, since they are born they are seen coming ..., mine has more and more genius and is head like she alone: ​​Evil :.

Velia do not worry about Hemo, we do everything we can, I give more importance to the controls from day to day, I think that is where the great effort and the struggle we have daily with the happy diabetes are reflected.In addition we cannot prevent them from getting sick, and all that influences the final result ...

Marcita I'm glad that noe is improving with constipation.From the morning level, do you do any morning control?Maybe he needs to give him something to eat so that he holds you more all night.

Beky, often scare about 380 !!!Luckily it was only a "thesis" failure ... with noa, nothing patience and endure touches you ... By the way, where are you going so hastily ???

I have already rolled that you do not see !!"Short and change .."

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/14/2008 10:23 a.m.

For Finnnn, I have read everything I wanted: d.

Congratulations Mari for the Hemo that this morning could not read.

Congratulations very late to all moms and for the anniversaries of Alea and Marcita.

I add to the suffering parents of children with genius because mine: twisted: by the way also premature nation was advanced 4 weeks and reading the above I have sometimes thought that the same is why diabetes, although I know that it has nothing to do with, look at the chest I had not thought about it, I only gave him 1 month I can add something else to my feeling of guilt: Oops:"The so-called friendly fire" is more likely:-/ nothing genetic predisposition that fixed that.

I think Alea is very right that they are very pillos and a little tyrannillos and because we are pending because;), I imagine that you will have tried to give kiwi at breakfast I was given a lot and also gurdleThey go to school, I don't be: Mrgreen: he also gave him stories to read them in the bathroom, but already oldDo not get up in a long time every day or reward them with stickers for sitting in the pool and being 5 minutes even if they do nothing, but for trying and changing the chip and turning it into a game.

By the way in soy milk, calcium for children?

With the hydrates for me, he is not a child of eating the carrot was a good thing, 100 g is a ration of vegetableRoasted or cooked potato (mixed in Pure), I still make the tortilla with microwave potatoes with cooked carrot in pure, even it was cooked mixed with natural tomato.
The potitos of Hero Junior of rice used them a lot, especially in outings to eat outside, because the hydrates were very good and they had no sugar (they are with pieces, they are not pure), even as it was so pejiguera to eat as little:Oops: Is it said like this?I kept the empty jars washed them with the label placed and filled them with my food and thus my lentils comed believing that they were bought potes, now eat everything, that if always protesting :(, less with hamburger pizza and fried potatoes with clear egg.

Velia goes roll with allergy, we last year had to use inhaled corticosteroidMuch May and now it rains one day yes and another not and that cleanses a lot, we will see.Do not overwhelm with glycemia that inevitable things are inevitable :)).

We since we left tennis in the afternoon and we do not leave, in the morning he gets up high and the Saturdays, climbs from 6 in the morning, if we climb the lantus makes hip to 4.
We have delayed dinner 2 hours to have the Lantus alone at night and notAfter the Humalog and if it stays fair like tonight 85 again measure in 2 hours in case it falls, and of course it falls with the Lantus later, but in the morning it seems that we will see the weekend that happens.This is really a tiredness I am fried and borriiiideaa.

Marcita I think I have read that you were going to ask your endo for the Novopen Junior, inform me because I would be very well in the dinners the adjustment of average unit, that all the mess that I have at dinner is for not returning to syringes.I have called Novo Nordisk this morning and they have told me thathere not that in other countries if you do not see that from France there is no such way to say: Evil: And I have told the guasa girl that if we were not European: x.

Beky Put 1 unit with a ball I do not know how they will be the novorapid but the Humalog does not work sometimes and sometimes not, call by phone and told me to purge it with 4 units instead of with two and not even those, in those, in those, in those, in those, in those, in those, inFIN Try if the flies if you have not tried and wait for the happy Junior Novopen that I have been waiting for 6 years: Evil: When they bring it sure I do not need.

Peace to take something to be able to correct with 2 units instead of with 1 unit I have tried but I do not catch the calculation and leave it high and in the end it is the same as if I do not correct: ((.

Mania that envy you gives me velia and you with the bomb for the fine adjustments while sleeping at ease, which in summer with short pajamas I can try to correct it asleep, but in winter there is no shape.

Nor have we let it sleep away from home yet and as the insu still does not put it, if it goes to friends' house or I have to go put it or cannot eat: Evil :.

Harpo sorry I can't help you we are Andalusians.

Jose a challenge or a curse:-/ I would say that pessimistic.

You will not say or do not write or roll up, if I have no remedy as I am a charlatana.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/14/2008 3:15 p.m.

Pumba, you have been breathless.First of all greetings here.As for soybeans, it brings the same amount of calcium and hydrates, but more fiber and less fat.Noe likes it very much and is doing very well.: D.On Friday I go to the endo and I ask the Novopen, I'll tell you.

Velia, it seems that when we go to we are as if we examine ourselves from some oppositions or something, I am already of my nerves before.I am glad that Angela is recovering her normal glycemia and is better and that is true of the little shit here.

Alea, daughter what sense of humor you have, I love it, with your little girl and Lola Flores.I think you are right about ignoring the little ones when they want to get attention not peanut, but sometimes it is so desperate ...

As for NOE levels at dawn, they usually have them between 160-180 at 3, which is when I do them, but then it goes down a lot.I know that the endo will scream again for bed so high, but to tell me to trust the guardian angel, I go to bed high.

Well, you have a good night.

DiabetesForo
05/14/2008 4:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.