{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello everyone.
Today badly, those who start badly and end worse.Hem of 6.8.I already imagined it because this quarter has had many hypoglycemia, but I did not imagine that I would go down so much.To top it up then I have forgotten to prick the basal.Today I would not have had a mother.
I am piss with myself, so I do not stay, good weekend to all even if it is passed through water to vary.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/23/2008 7:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Velia:
It is amazing, you have done at school the same as us, the book, glucagon, even the authorization.We seem to follow a pattern.
Anyway, every beginning of the course I talk to the new teacher and put him aware of everything that is supposed to have already informed you.
The teacher is a lottery, Maria has had from a teacher that was offered to put the insulin and did it wonderfully, and others who do not just understand the danger that a hiccup can have and act like that of history that of Murcia.
It should be stipulated by law that schools had a person prepared to serve diabetic, allergic, asmatic, etc.
I hope I can stop working and be able to dedicate myself exclusively to care for Maria.It would have perfect glycos.
Anyway, what is there and with a bit of interest through all the parties our children are passing courses that is the important thing, will come soon the day they give us peace of mind because they will know how to take care of themselves thanks to what we do now.
;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2008 10:49 p.m.

I take quickthat I did not get to enter because I forgot the password and then I had to wait 30 minutes to try again after the thread that he opened, he really erased the mine is not normal: ((.

Jose do not believe that for not working we would take out in the kids we have perfect, you were not going to be all day inside the school and one always looks like with the fear of the descent there.

Beky Congratulations woman who is very good hemo and you don't hot your head and the failure of the basal I think that we are ever spent, to me, of course:-/, now I have alarms everywhere so that I don'tI forget with the changes of schedules the allergy and syrup pill at another time I look like a coca watch all day giving time;), come that nothing happens for one day you correct and already this.A beautiful animate kiss that you do very well.

Velia Congratulations on the Hemo, who in the end I don't know if I could congratulate you yesterday, now I look at him, a kiss.

Now I relieve you that last night it ends more burns than the stick of a churrero as they say by Aquiii: oops :.A kiss for everyone.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/24/2008 2:24 p.m.

Thank you pumba, you are a solete but the hemo really is that I am not happy and I am sure that the endocrine will tell me something when it takes it and I will tell you that with more reason to put the bomb, although with what you trustFrom us he will think that I have done it on purpose to put it on, let's go with the loaded shotgun.: Evil: And the basal is already knowing that we are not perfect but the day you have an error you have a rebound of three pairs of noses.:))
How about your Peke?Let's see if you solve the computer and get a little more, but little huh, that you have to study.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/24/2008 7:48 p.m.

Pumba, I don't know in your case, but Maria when we know that we are controlling the situation because we are on vacation or free day, take out phenomenal measures.His nerves affect him a lot, and he doesn't feel protected in school.
I believe that if the thing would also be exchanged for us, we would not be as pending of the mobile that as it sounds at certain times you are already hitting a college.

DiabetesForo
05/25/2008 6:03 a.m.

Good morning.
Beky, you don't goat daughter for that hem that is phenomenal we already want it for us.The basal I tell you the same as Pumbba, everyone did not forget someday and in us it is more serious because in addition to being 24 hours we are 3 to remember, that Angel is already great .... the last time inThe Holy Week Bridge was put at 9 in the morning and we for the Paseo Maritimo de Calpe when it occurred to me to ask at 11.30 and tells me that I had not only put the fast at breakfast ....pá kill him ... and running to put it as soon as possible because he had almost 400 ...
How do you think the endo will make you the anger?Soon I left him ... on top of that we do everything humanly as possible to have them controlled ... I would like to see many endorses to have got them.

What are you spending happy day

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/25/2008 6:15 a.m.

Good afternoon ... To say something, go for water, without being able to do anything!

Beky, do not worry, the basal has also happened to me, I put it on when I remembered, very late, but hey, one day is a day and does not happen so much.Hemo seems great to me.Dare that you do it great, nobody will ever do for Nyah what you do and how you do it and the endo do not let you get on the beards, it would miss more.

Pumba, time without reading, let yourself see occasionally?

Paz, Jose, etc.etcKisses to all.

DiabetesForo
05/25/2008 2:21 p.m.

Thank you beautiful, but I will tell you what the "great" tells me about the "great" and in this case you will be right that it has been down.In the previous
Marcita, how about the latest Noe nights?Nayah now instead of Alba the opposite, going down.And Las Cacas ..... Back to the traded, I have fried, in the end I will buy the Gutalax.
Paz, you are right that we are always those who have to be absolutely pending everything and that sometimes tires too much.
Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/25/2008 3:47 p.m.

Good night...
Becky, I am very sad that above what we have to brew day by day we have to worry because an unpresentable can accuse us of not doing things well ... AggGGGGGGGG, really that they want to leave the kids a week to seeHow ... I, as a mother, just send you a message that is based on pure reality, this is for us, mothers and fathers that we give every minute of our life to the attention and care of our children,Without vacations, without weekends, without nights, that we are wrong and that we succeed, but above all that we do not leave the head that the present and future of our children is in our hands, and as if all that were soSimple .... How the hell are we going to disregard this, if what hurts most in life is a child ???Diosss, I rename !!!! ....
With respect to hemo, with or without them, Chapó !!!!.With respect to forget the insulin I say the same, that I because the bomb tells me the insulin that has been put, if not more than once I would forget ... is human, although it fucks quantity ....
Jose, it is true, something similar happens to us, it is less afraid of me when he is with me, and I take more ... but that is not normal.They have to follow their rhythm, go to school and the start of the world at certain times I don't think there is God to take it away;)

Marcita, I suppose you will have enjoyed the weekend, even if I go cloth with the rain.
Pumba, pretty, thank you very much .... Do you still study?Now I have to cheer up, to see if I sign up for an academy and obligate, I am of a laziness ...
Paz, Mari.gar, Mani and all the Papis, that you have a good night and the glycemias accompany you ....

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/25/2008 5:49 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, everyone.A rapid greeting that you have to go to work.
Today we are going to sleep, night, he went up to the rocket at 20:30 with 246, passing through 24:00 with 323 and arrived at the finish line at 03:00 with 306, arrived this point 2 of novorapid and dawnsat 08:00 with 61.
We started on Monday as a motorcycle, at least this stress makes me walk all day at one hundred, I have no dream, until the night arrives and Catatonico I remain.
Kisses to all and hugs to all.
: Arrow: This thread is the most enjoyable .: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 3:50 a.m.

Good morning.

Last night I did an Angel test a pure of potatoes with chard and a piece of bread and secondHe corrected with 2nd at dawn 140 and this morning 110. First of many nights that before bedtAboveaaa ... and so we spent all the night that even correcteding him down.

Beky, what happens that the endo is not able to recognize that he has that hem because you have done well? ... AISSSS: Twisted:

You have a good morning everyone

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 4:17 a.m.

Good morning!!!...
Jose, to see if the work day at least accompanies, because how many I have had to suffer having walked and how bad it takes, God.
Paz, test with the same dinner for several days to see if it is repeated ...
Marcita, go cloth over time.And especially when you go out ... it will be again.How are your vertigos?
Well, I let you have something in a hurry.A kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/26/2008 5:44 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good and sunny days to everyone!Although I don't think the sun lasts long, they have already threatens the clouds.

With my dizziness the same, yesterday with the trip or tell you, fatal, the Wednesday I go to the doctor again, to see.Noe great, he has very good controls and the nights well, the high bed (yesterday 247) and gets up short, today 52, no fighter case I do to the endo, in addition it is that when the poinst high sleeps the night of the pull but likeHe fought her shorter, nor does she sleep or us, but let's go calm because that value does not last long, about 2 already lowered to 153.

Beky, the cacas is a matter of patience yesterday Noe made it alone and we made a "party" with a gift and everything and seems more lively, but come on, that the days are thrown again without doing so, and it is that with themThere is always something ...

Well, Velia, Beky, Paz, Pumba, Jose, Mari ....... Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 6:07 a.m.

Hello daddies and moms !!

Today I am very happy !! ..., I have already told it on the route, but I also tell you here.Today the lists of the schools have finally left and we have touched the one we wanted !!!!: D: d.Now they touch nerves and not stop thinking about how it will go and with what kind of teachers we will find, at first glance they seem very nice, I hope they get involved in doing Ainhoa's controls.

Beky, do not overwhelm, or think that you are a bad mother because you have forgotten to put the basal, I know that you are a great mother and do everything possible so that Nayah is fine, but you are human, and sometimes with all the painFrom our heart we are wrong, so do not eat the "coconut" because we already eat it daily because our kids have good controls and carry it as well as possible.Kisses

Paz having if the good streak continues ..., I'm glad a lot for those levels.

Jose, I am taking care of Ainhoa ​​all day and we have perfect the ones, I tell you that still being at home, I see something very difficult, because although every day you take everything heavy to the gram and doing every day the same thing, there areMany factors that affect them, if they move more, if they are nervous, in short ..., that in the end the levels come out for "peteneras", not where one wanted them to come out.For great daily struggle, in the end diabetes makes yours.

Well, I already start to roll up and I have to leave ... hugs for everyone and even another little while.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/26/2008 1 p.m.

Hellooo

Mari.Here nothing at all, so we will see if we have double luck because I want my two children to enter in the same school.Congratulations beautiful and quiet that surely the teachers take care of her.

Beky that I tell you that he has not already told you, that you do not overwhelm much, that the endo that says what he wants, but that he puts the bomb, that Nayah cannot be going up and down.And because of the basal I know that it does not serve as comfort but it has happened to many, to me the basal does not but the rapid if and I understand your anger because you feel bad mother, it is like saying "I am all day the pending of theDiabetes and I forget the most important thing "but sometimes the body does not give for more, calm that you make it luxury and those failures pass us to anyone.

Marcita how are you going from your dizziness?Have you looked at your ears too?The cervical are very slow to cure, the same with massages or rays they improved you, to see what the doctor tells you.I have already seen that Noe is going very well and making a single peanut, that champion huh.

Velia that I didn't tell you anything about Angela's hemo, congratulations that with allergy is a triumph, I'm glad.

Peace to see if there is luck and you find point by night, we are also what we have worse, sometimes it has a dawn and sometimes not, the case is not to be able to sleep even a night.

Pumba How are your studies?And the little one?I hope your Windows obeys you and let you enter more.:))

Jose I also notice that my son is better on weekends but I can't stop working because it is what touches us, expecting that the happy mobile does not sound.Anyway I don't think that being all day with him perfect glycos.We do all the best we can.

Well I don't know if I leave something, as I write so little, things accumulate.

Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/26/2008 5:52 p.m.

Good morning daddy !!!!
Mani, thanks;), I want the results of your kids to be good.You tell us.
Marcita, to see if you improve ....
Paz, how is Angel going ????
Mari.gar, Jose and all, have a good day.Then I read you
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2008 4:16 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, family !!!!!!!!

Mari, I'm glad your little school's school, we have to wait for day 5 to see what happens.Nor do chronic diseases score either, but hey, I hope they give me the one I have chosen, especially because it is very close and I arrive in 5 minutes walking, which in case of emergency is a lot.

How had you spent the night?Paz, how are you angel?Noe had a good time, he lay down with 216 and gets up with 87, so it's nice, because he sleeps from the pull.

It seems that something better, but the pills are very strong and I am "placed" all day, to see if the Wednesday changed them to me.

Well, to all daddies and moms, good day, even if it is still rainy.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 5:19 a.m.

Hello, very good morning.

I am sure that you also give you the school that you have requested.
Marcita is luxurious, I'm glad you can rest ... she and you.You will tell us tomorrow that the doctor of yours tells you.
The fact is that for one thing or another the exit to the doctors we do not lack ....: x
Well, Angel lay down with 155 and although I got up early to touch him in case I noticed any hiccups we have not measured or corrected him, I thought he would not upload much more, well error ... this morning 220: Twisted:

Well, continuous Lugo that is late.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 5:57 a.m.

Hello family,
how are you?I, as I all suppose, fed up with so much water.
Velia thank you very much for your words, they have filled me a lot.You are all the reason in the world.Thank you very much too for giving me dares, that if we do not understand each other among us who, who did not.
Marcita to see if you recover soon because it has to be horrible to be like this and attending to the baby.
Mani, Mari ........ Besotes thousand.Forgive that I just forget everything right now, I am without sleep, yes, as always, already, but today more.Noa has bronchitis, a little has told me the pediatrician but I have to return on Thursday because he has only sent her expectorant, but I'm already shit.Nyah I think it also has it, in fact it was she who started, has been coughing, mucus, ulcers for 2 weeks ... and on Monday, I am already totally stressed and my two princesites with those coughs, Joé ....
Kisses to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/27/2008 7:10 p.m.

Mari.gar, pledge, I'm very happy that you have achieved the place in the school you wanted ... and to others, to see if there is luck and they also give you the desired one ...
Becky, Jolín, is that Rachita goes ... has you affected glycemia bronchitis ???Patience and courage ... a little kiss for the three ...
Well, I'm going to the piltra that go to walk here.
Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2008 8:53 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.