{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

I did not breastfeed any of the 2 ... I had Dana on her chest for a month, but feeding on Bibies, and Angela, for the same reason, a month and a half .... I had no milk ....Then one like another are quite intelligent.Dana, being the first and younger one, was very stimulated, with 3 years I read alone and with 2 the memory books were learned and it seemed that I read them ... Angela learned when they taught him in the school, but she is a studentPretty out of time, says the teacher .... According to the article, this may be the reason for the allergy and diabetes of Angela :?.... What can I expect from Dana's health? ... I don't know, I wish I could breastfeed my daughters ... for not having milk I am more clumsy? ... does not fit me, really ....I know that the quality of breast milk is almost insurmountable (and much cheaper), the fundamental mother-child contact, all that is great for babies, but today the artificial milks are quite achieved, and the parents who want to giveStimulus and affection to your children can do it without more.Come on, in my case, I do not agree ...
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/07/2008 5:07 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
Fer if you knew the times I have heard the same.I do not know to what extent the truth is more protected is that my son with 6 years vitiligo and the 10 diabetes, and as they say God that stays as I am!Intelligence, because with 5 years, Leia has a tremendous memory and studies what he likes and natural, with the rest last year he was sabbatical and is now repeating first: x.:?
Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 5:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, Inteling, yes, even, sometimes list, but in diabetes, the study that fault ... :))

harpo's profile photo
harpo
05/07/2008 5:30 a.m.

: Oops: I forgot to tell you that my son suckled until 6 months.: Oops:
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 5:30 a.m.

Buense days !!!!!!!!!!
Beki, Mani and Velia, thanks for the pear recipes, it will cost me horrors that Noe tests something new, every time he eats less and worse, I am afraid that I lose weight.
Fer, as for the article, tell you that I breastfeed my daughter until 12 months (9 of them only breast milk) and at 22 he debuted.
As for intelligence, she is a very ready girl, maybe too much, but I think everyone is.
I lean more about vaccine theory.It is said that some vaccines may carry some kind of alteration and trigger chronic diseases such as diabetes, I don't know what to think.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 5:38 a.m.

Marcita my son with the age of your girl also comia fatal half of what he owed if he gave him a spoonful vomited everything and there were days that with a custard he used.It is a kid who doesn't like to try anything, everything likes the most secillo.And I am with you that vaccines may trigger diabetes I am now with a fear because two days ago it was finally put on the 14: ?:
Vaccines are viruses and make your body respond and if you have the strong immune system I think it attacks indiscriminately :?:
Patience
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 9:13 a.m.

UF, what a mixture of things.

I have three children.The first two suckled very little.Approximately one month and had to pass them to the bottle because they stayed hungry.
Celia, on the other hand, endured 6 months.
Another difference is that with the two greatest I smoked in pregnancies, while with Celia I did not smoke until I finished breastfeeding.
Celia is the only one with diabetes.
Intelligent?The three above the average, with outstanding at school.Perhaps the brightest is Celia, and the only one to which they evaluated the intellectual quotient, which brushed the overdraft.However, what happens to the Son of Peace, which is leading to the sabbatical.

I believe that breastfeeding is the best, by far, but that, it is neither a symptom of special mothers, nor influences both intelligence.I think that intelligence is something genetic, which can be developed a lot with good stimulation, or that can be fell as stimulating.

In my family, on the maternal part, there are many cases of overdraftness, but not all have had breastfeeding, and they do not seem to have influenced them anything.

And as for the other issue, that of meals, I don't know what to tell you, because my children have always been very good dining rooms, the three.They loved eating older things instead of purés, and worshiping fish, which is not frequent in kids.

To those who want to introduce food to the kids, I recommend pasta, in its thousand forms.They usually worship macaroni, spaghetti, cannelloni, and can be added almost everything.It is a good way to start.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 11:55 a.m.

Nyah took breast milk exclusively until 8 months when he debuted, I don't think it's one of the causes.Noa is also with a chest and is more spilled than Nyah at his age, but I don't think it's a greater stimulation because I don't have so much time now that they are two.I think it depends on character and genes.
Anyway, I agree that breast milk is the best and that formula milks have been a round business of pharmaceuticals as always.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/07/2008 7:39 p.m.

Good morning to all moms !!!!!!!!!!!!

How are the little ones?Today Noe has risen with better blood glucose, of course, it is less hot.

Yesterday I convinced her to prove the rice and almost vomits!Can you believe it?What patience awaits me.

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 6:13 a.m.

Marcita I believe you because my son until I was 4 years old with tomato or macarrones or spaghetti: shock: I didn't believe it or me: shock: what children like, and now it is what he likes most:?
I have noticed one thing, many times when Angel shower, how half a horita is thrown into the jet, either before dinner or then gives him a hypo: shock :: Shock :,.Does anyone happen to anyone?Will it be for hot water? Is it that my son is rare for a while?: ?:: ?:
: Shock: Seeing the read it seems that diabetes develop the most sucking.: Shock :: Shock:
Greetings
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 9:01 a.m.

Factors that influence the effect of insulin

• Subcutaneous fluid (the increase in blood fluid will achieve faster insulin absorption)
• Increased by: Heat example.Sauna, hydromassage, or fever.
• Decreased by: cold, ahem.Cold bath, smoking, dehydration.

Paz As the heat says here, this paragraph I took it out of the www.clinidiabet.com , so your son of Rarito nothing.

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 11:22 a.m.

Prado: D, thank you very much for the information, I will tell my son that the showers do not eternalize.
PEACE

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 3:40 p.m.

Jolín Paz, gives me a bit of trouble and shame to tell you what I think, but I "believe" that your little man relieves himself in the shower.That is why it does not have nighttime pollutions, it is what my husband says.Could it be that this also produces hypos?I don't know how all this will affect boys.Do not tell him anything in case, poor.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/08/2008 8:14 p.m.

Good morning.
Beky I think it's not the case because I imagine that I would close the door,: Oops: but I enter if I feel like it because it leaves her ajar, I try not to do it to have privacy .... I do not give me no ...The hiccup in the shower gives it from
That he debuted, if when I enter to "collect" it looks like the sauna.
Prado is very good the address you have given me.I will continue to read it today.
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/09/2008 3:45 a.m.

Jo, Paz, because I had thought about the same as Becky:-/ ... in any case if the shower is prolonged and hot can lower the sugar ...
Angela better .... We continue to choking with the post of breakfast, but the rest of the day, I do not say that with book controls, but much better .... Let's see now that the weekend comes how we ride it....
Good morning to all !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2008 4:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!Paz, the same thing happened to Noe after the bathroom, they gave him hiccups or if they did not become hypos he lowered him a lot, so now the bathroom before putting the insulin and we have not had problems again.

DiabetesForo
05/09/2008 5:27 a.m.

Good morning to all!

I just read the whole thread and tell you that I gave Ainhoa ​​up to 13 months, and the first 6 were exclusively breast milk, with which diseases are avoided, in my case it will be that no :(..., and I see for what I have read that it is the case of many moms.

Many times I go around my head looking for the trigger for diabetes, I do not understand how she has been able to happen to my littleThis year it has gone through 2 bronchitis, plaques in the throat and last week gastroonthly ..., when I had never had a simple cold ...

I think that intelligence has nothing to do with the fact that they have taken breast milk or not, I think it goes a little in the genes and in the stimulation they have been given from good times.

Marcita do not worry about the food, I think that at these ages, almost all of them in general, it is difficult for them to try new things and eat everything.Ainhoa ​​also does not like to try new things, but little by little and with a sooo patience is eating something else, but we are rare is a while, the macaroni eat them whites, only with a little oil in raw, andAs that many things .... The truth is that it is a boredom of food, I is the worst thing I have of diabetes, with this of hydrates I have the impression that always eats the same ....

Well how to wallet that I have put you!Many kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/09/2008 5:59 a.m.

Hello family.
Yesterday Jarana touched.All night with 50s and 43 hypos because they changed myness at night.I don't like a hair ... and of course before dinner 289 with hardly any hydrates in the snack.Come on, I give two more days of proof, no more.I have lowered two units the basal, tonight perhaps stays but tomorrow will be in the clouds and all this to avoid the alba effect, does not compensate for me.
Marcita, from time to time you offer him the same meal again, is what I did with Nyah and in the end I collapsed although not with everything.
Mari, what Guay see you here.
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/10/2008 7:16 p.m.

Hi Beki How about Nyah tonight?I did not take away the lighting of the night, I also gave him many hiccups and once he almost lost his knowledge.It is a danger in kids like ours long -term insulins, I only put it in the morning.Let's see how you are doing.A particular endo told me that hyper safety is preferable than hypo below 50, since in these ages it greatly affects brain development and prefer a 200 to 50. Lucky, calm and kisses.

Mari, greetings.

DiabetesForo
05/11/2008 5:47 a.m.

Well, what you say your marcita, that Endo already knows but since it is not her daughter, she prefers to correct the alba effect and put her a housing session at night and so her mother does not sleep already, nor do she clear.Tomorrow I put it back in the afternoon that we were doing so well because today in the snack it was 84 and with a ration it has risen to 346 because it no longer covered the basal and did not pass one more, I prefer to avoid hypos even if it is 3Hours of the alba effect from 200 that I don't think so much either.
By the way, in the end that the naturopath told you with the constipation?I do not know what to do with Nyah, we have returned with Verolax because there is no way to do and stop eating.The other day he didn't even do it with the knob ...... He despairs me.
A kiss.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/11/2008 6:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.