{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Becky and brand, a lot of encouragement with those little ones.
Sandra, welcome again.You know, patience and fight for the bomb.
Velia, I'm glad that allergies already give you truce.
Health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/04/2009 11:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good day!!!!
Shandra, we will put a candle to San Fermín to do justice.It would really have to be considered the pumps as a basic need for a diabetic like insulin itself.I also believe the same about the continuous meter our endocrine has forbidden Medtronic to sell it to us and of course they will not bite the hand that feeds them.The reason for such prohibition is that he says that he does not give us anything for the control of diabetes "xç & amp; & amp; ç: twisted:. You have heard more monumental nonsense. It is an important fact that they have 66 years and that technological advances do not goWith her.
I have poor David with the dedications like a strainer, but if I want to avoid high and large downspouts I have to prick him a minimum of 9-10 times.You know some apparatus that is softer-llevader- "indoloro" ..... I use the accouchck boli with the drum of lancetas.
The use of aloe vera I know although I use it less than it should.
Sweaty greetings from the north to all

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
06/04/2009 12:02 p.m.

I cannot believe that they tell Medtronic that I do not sell it to you, it is already the height, she should prick the fingers 10 times a day, something that I do with Hugo even more times, so that it would realize if it serves if it servesOr the meter does not serve apart from the tranquility of always knowing the glycemia that Hugo TB has is one of those who is both in 400 and 26 and the last time and if it does not become because I am excessively measured that it would have happened?Thank you for the candles if it is true my endo at least auque tb has told me that it is not very sure of the meter reliability has given me all its support to request the Medtronic bomb that is compatible with the meter, I think that theHe does it for my mental health more than in case Hugo is worth or not but we'll see what happens.A kiss to all

shandra's profile photo
shandra
06/04/2009 4:48 p.m.

Good morning, even if I say what is done today ........
Santesteban, we have the pelikan and we are doing very well, now if we click him with the one you have says that it hurts a lot even if it is at minimum.It's a bit expensive and spectacular, yes.If you want to buy it through the association you get cheaper, the device about € 100 and the lancetas € 8 The box of 100. The meter seems to me the height, a gentuza that we have to endure. By the way, I have the course of the courseFrom Logroño, I thought you were: Oops:
Sandra, how well the course was not expected less, right?Let's see if the next I can go once and I have behind him from the debut.The bomb is great news, be confident, surely they begin to put the batteries in other hospitals and you will be the first, you will see.How is Hugo continues?Nayah has also been a timer with ups and downs without any reason and that has the bomb, so I imagine how you will be with the lesson.
Velia, in the end we did what you said because it happened to us just what you counted, what a week we have been in hyper: Evil:, as today I still take it again for them to send it antibiotics.How are you going there?
Alea, congratulations on those values, to see if they last a lot.
Missing ......
Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/08/2009 6:33 a.m.

You don't know Beky how good your last two messages have come to me since after a great season I had a ketosis of unknown origin and a couple of hypers with the famous insulin effect "Tap Water Type", which no matter how much you put, Naof na.The wise advice of Velia always comes from pearls although I have resisted to prick him with the insulin ball since he has dread.
The pelikan was raising it if the continuous meter cannot get it but that is the last thing I had read about him was not very positive. He leaves him less brand or "only" he does less damage

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
06/08/2009 9:57 a.m.

Well, we continue with the "tap water" syndrome as you say your santetesteban, I am desperate, I think that tomorrow I take her to the pediatrician and look at her again and if I do not change the bowling alley because this I do not understand, I continue to climb basal and nothing ofNothing, and suddenly an hypo without reason, I am up to the very same: Evil: The other day with 460 I also resisted pricking it with Boli because I wanted to avoid it a puncture since we changed the catheter too, but in the end we had to do it because thatI didn't go down ..... Velia's advice that is always appreciated, thank you very much.
About the pelikan, he leaves a brand too but it hurts them much less and when they change to the usual ones, the difference notice.At first I also resisted buying it because I kept reading that it was a potato, but I saw that there were people who used it that was not going wrong and now I do not regret it.
Kisses....

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/08/2009 7:52 p.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beky, Santesteban, I join in the syndrome "Water of the tap" and I add the "Endo Syndrome", we go on Thursday and we hardly go down two hundred and peak: Evil :, This hemo we bring it with outstanding ...
At least Noe goes better, although you have to continue with the treatment until Sunday, to see if we then sing, and in eating, little, it has lost weight and eats less than a cricket, 12 or 13 portions a day nothingfurther.
Velia, it seems to me that this time it will not be the coffee, express trip, then my maid has to start working at 1 .(
Bad news, Noe's pediatrician moves,: ??
Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/09/2009 4:55 a.m.

Very good

Hey will not be that pharmaceutics to save have replaced insulin by tap water ????: Shock: We are the same, we corrected and as if nothing, as it is not the change of station that also affects them I don't know what else to think.
We had endeavo yesterday, hemo 7.2, I know that it is not bad but it is angry after so many efforts, in short, as our doctor says: "We do not demand so much, that below 8 in these ages it is aGood control "
What you comment on pelikan, we also use it with Nico and the truth is that he says that nothing hurts.Last week we ran out of pelikan lancets and we had to return with the normal prick and every time we click, Ayyy said even if it was distracted.The marks are the same but if the pain is less compensated.The device is what Beky says, for association it costs 100 or 115 euros and the lancesta cost 8 euros 100 lancetas, I do not know to you but those of the normal prick cost us 24 euros a box of 200 so those of the pelikan leave more cheaper.
Let's see if I have time to go through the route.
Kisses and luck with glycemia

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/09/2009 9:07 a.m.

Well, one more with insulin-water syndrome.Celia has been on the two hundred and peak for a few days, put whatever.
She blames it for the rule.I rather piuense because it was today the other syndrome (endo).
The good news is that Hemo lowered to 8.1.Still very high, but going down.Let's see if the streak continues.
Manic, Nico's, it's true, it's not bad at all.

Beky, Marcita, Santesteban, girls, to see if things change for good, which is already time.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/09/2009 11:25 a.m.

Good morning chic@s:
First of all, congratulations, Nico, Celia and parents ... the hemo of Nico, it seems great and the descent of Celia also spectacular, yes, yes, we already know what he has left, but jolin, 1 point in 1 month is avery considerable down ....
The insulin as water, uffff, in those cases I begin to think that it is incubating something, after the catheter fails, that there are bubbles in the infusion system, and in the end the usual happens to me, that I spend 10 daysWith very bad controls and what happens to him is that he needs a considerable increase in basal and bolus because he is growing in an impressive way.I hope the kids are normal soon.
Marcita, that noe has those glycemia, taking antibiotics and ventolin, seems to me the most normal, and surely, that hemo will not be to throw rockets, but in this case, there is a reason with sufficient specific weight, right?.... The important thing is that it improves and in summer it is already normalizing in every way.
Angela is very good at the moment, we are doing some tests with the minilink, because what Juanluis had proven summer has already happened to us ... He can't stand for sweat, he moves.I will tell you if we solve it.
I do not roll up, that we are going to take Dana to an exam and then to the walk.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/10/2009 4:34 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good, family .............
Mani, very good that hemo, our kids have a difficult age, so it is very good like that, for Noe I would like it, that tomorrow touches us and fear gives me.
Alea, I have already told you on the route, but congratulations on Celia's hemo, an achievement in just one month.
Velia, I'm glad Angela is well, we are changed to humor when the kids are fine, right?It has gone through all kinds of infections and ailments, I comfort me thinking that summer will be better.Let's see what he tells us about the bomb, I'm looking forward to.
Well, daddies and moms, kisses to everyone.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2009 5:02 a.m.

Hello family.
The syndrome of "The Tour of the tortilla" has already arrived, today all day with hypoglycemia but I am calmer because I hope this is a symptom that "normality" comes.I hope it is contagious and all the other syndromes are marching one by one;).
Mani, Alea, congratulations on those, according to "we have" :)) state lately, it is very good.
Marcita, to see if in this consultation they finally tell you when they put the bomb, that you earn, by God!How does Noe follow?
Velia, who have me intrigued, this year Angela doesn't go to the camp?In the end did you involve more in the association?What gossip I am today;) is that sometimes I do not find out .... how are you still?
Sandra, Santesteban, how are the kids?Sandra, by the way, I have seen the photos of the seminar, I stayed with the intrigue of knowing who you were from everyone.:?
Jose, Paz, where are you?Are you already going ????
Missing .....
Kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/10/2009 7:27 p.m.

Good morning
Let's see if there is good news of the bomb, Marcita ... you tell us
Becky, Nor Coña goes to the camp, of course because Angela says that Nanai of China and we are not going to force her.With the deficiencies we found and the treatment we gave us .... we believe that Angela has a good diabetological education, it is handled quite well when we are not (every time it looks more autonomous), and the truth is that removing to sleep,He goes quite home from her friends, to eat, to spend the afternoon, which also helps to disappoint.If she decided to go, we would have to try, yes, without incurring last year's mistakes.
With respect to the association, we are available to what they need, we are waiting for the next Board of Directors and while we are collecting ideas that we will tell you if they are coming out.
Well, that I roll up and I have to go to school to take a reservoir to Angela, which we have forgotten to change it.
Kisses and good day ...
Ahhhh, where are the missing ????

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/11/2009 6:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Thanks for the information Velia, I have already satiated my curiosity :)) No, it's a joke ......... is that the other remembering I didn't know if you were going to try again to see if attention and experienceThey improved, but if you say you, for greater independence and have it so good, good earlier to have a bad time if they have not improved anything in relation to last year.
And with respect to the association, hopefully they would move like there, because it gave me the impression that all those who cut the cod and the volunteer do not know what that is, it hurts.
Well, today I don't roll up that tomorrow we go to Madrid (let's see if we win all the heat we lost winter in Burgos :?, Poor my girls)
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/11/2009 8:01 p.m.

Hello!!!
Becky, that you have a good time in Madrid, and heat, do not hesitate to be impressed ... hahahaha.
Marcita, how was it?
To the rest of the missing you have a good day.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/12/2009 6:25 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Has anyone said calooooooooooooooooor?Here we already spend the 40º ufffffffffffff!
Well yesterday in the endo bad and good, bad for the hemo, 8'6 almost outstanding, and no matter howdisgust, and well because we already have the bomb, we already signed and return in a month, to see if we start and put it on, that we are looking forward to.
And there is little to finish the school, the next Saturday end of the course and to rest some mesecillos of so much tragin of coming and going ...:-/
Beky, have a good time and surely you will take heat for a temportade :)).
We are going to my people, to see my father who is Pachucho.
Kisses and good weekend to all.

DiabetesForo
06/12/2009 10:39 a.m.

Marcita, encouragement, that you will see how with the bomb everything improves.
In addition, it is true that with so much disease the mismatch and that hem is nosmal.

Beky, let's see if you load the batteries.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
06/12/2009 11:29 a.m.

To the good morning ...... and how good!
After the storm comes calm .... luxury controls, this is life!: P I just happened to tell it because it seems that I always tell the bad.
I hope you are all well and enjoying the heat.Then I spend calmer that I am maruando taking advantage of the fact that he is with his father.
Kisses
By the way, what heat in Madrid !!!We almost melted, that we were no longer accustomed.For the rest it was fine but as always we see these people I lower my morale, then I count ....

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/17/2009 6:27 a.m.

Good morning!
What joy of controls, Beky ... hopefully they last a lot ... Angela is also great, very good controls and throwing down, it must be the heat.This afternoon we have the end of the course function, and then a slice for the boys.And here class until Monday ... AGGGG, would not have given them the same to settle tomorrow? ... Anyway.An early morning we have left.
I see that the rest is missing and as Alea says, that must be a sign that everything is fine.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/18/2009 6:43 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Where is everyone?Already on vacation?
I wanted to ask you ...... We have gone two days to the pool and the catheter has fallen, is it normal?
Velia, congratulations on those pieces of Dana notes, it happened to me.You have to be that you do not fit through the door: p.Was the hike to the beach?
I am still looking at the holidays, but at this step we stay at home .... what vaguery I have this year.
By the way, how about the end of the course?Everyone happy and that gives me to Penilla and everything :( .... it will be that I am seeing Nayha who grows very quickly.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/20/2009 7:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.