{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

What a page modernity !!!
Every time I click David's catheter I give a jelly.At first, Mogollón cried and that we gave Emla.Over time we have realized that really, with the cream applied more than half an hour before it does not hurt almost the insertion, it only lifts the eyebrow a little if it is distracted.Now many days we click on him asleep and thus avoid the fight since although he does not hurt almost, it never hurts even if he does not cry or move.
My question is whether Emla TB will help you if you put the continuous meter.
Click on the unthinkable gut.It has no adipose fabric, it is a spaguetti

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
04/24/2009 5:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Beky, beautiful !!
The holidays well, although the rain also accompanied us.At least two days we were able to walk the beach, with sun ... Iciar enjoyed it a lot.This week is with a good cold, the one that has not taken it in winter, has now taken it, with so much temperature change, it is logical.
How about bridge with kids at home?

Greetings to other pamis, mamis and kids.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/25/2009 6:55 a.m.

Good, family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That little atmosphere here ...: oops:
A fast greeting, that I am doing the suitcase, tomorrow we are going to my town and congratulate for Sunday all the Mamis de Forum
And many kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/01/2009 4:09 p.m.

How about family ???
It seems that we are all Pochos ......
This moccos is happening to me, a weekly, I started with a fever, super congested and now I have a horse conjunctivitis, today I can write but these days seemed that I had given me two punches, now it just seems that I have escapedOf a vampire movie with the eyes injected into blood, the strange thing is that the girls of me are not scared: Evil :.It looks like a new variety of cold, the "ocular" because I don't stop sounding the moccos in my eyes.:?
Luckily my Churri has been at home although the poor Pocho also because they took a tooth and left a piece inside, says Gue.Nyah does not stop having whim, the other one of 38 nothing less and without knowing where to catch it because every day it is at a different hour, so a little desperate, that you already know that our threshold of "anxiety" is very low.:?
Well, Velia, Juanlu, to see if you also recover that this of being bad is both a nuisance.How about Angela with the allergy?
Marcita, there is nothing left to finish the course and the next year Noe Superimmunized, give him many kisses.How about the cushion ???
Anuski, how about the little girl ???I hope this good at all, poor.That beach envy, even if it was only a day of heat.Here sun and cold air that pela.
Mani, to see if we chat that I see: D What a child?
Alea, congratulations on the work and especially for glycemia, finally a joy.
Santesteban, have I remembered this weekend of you, how about the course ???And how are you doing?
Ah, I forgot, Congratulations to all the super breasts of the forum, a kiss.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/02/2009 4:27 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Well, for a long time that I did not connect, with this change of look, I thought I had confused me.
I can already write a little better, than with the header it was complicated.I still casualties because in addition to the clavicula I also had 3 broken ribs.I find myself phenomenal (within the inconvenience), but they do not let me do anything that entails a medium effort.
On Friday night, Maria was hung at 23:30, there was half an hour for the control of the night and less bad that she was asleep in the sofa while we watched the TV.He moved abruptly and opened his eyes suddenly, and so he stayed.I did not react to anything. I was on 31. I forget my little ills and while my wife was running for sugar and juice, I took her in her arms, incorporate it while talking to her, which I didn't serve at all and gave her a first teaspoonSugar down I saw that I moved the jaws and started swallowing, took advantage and put a straw with the juice and swallow it from a pull, bit the straw as if he wanted to eat it, gave him a second teaspoon and after 15Minutes began to return and realize where he was and recognize what we told him.Ufff, what a scare, almost a year old that did not happen.I guess a ration of hydrates must be missing.
What is clear is that you cannot lower your guard once.
What happened to Beky is what is afraid of the bombs.Beky, you realized, but and if not?Fear makes me think about it.
Well I leave you.Put all good that summer, the sun and the beach arrives.
8) 8)

DiabetesForo
05/04/2009 1:11 p.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!!!!!
That said, it is already summer, in short manga since early morning.
In the Cole de Noe on the 15th they celebrate the "Center Day" and celebrate many activities, including a breakfast with typical sweets of the area: curly cookies, pestiños, fried donuts ...: Shock :, Finally, that weThey continue to "distinguish", we are still the "rare."
Jose, I'm glad of your improvement.What a scare !!!!!!!!!!!Noe has passed twice and hopefully it is not repeated again, because it is terrible to see them like that.
Let's see if the other daddies are a return, that you miss you a lot ...
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/05/2009 5:54 a.m.

Marcita, who envies you is giving me !!!, here sun but a cold air that for my ears and my eyes comes from noses and never better, Jo.How about noe?Jolin with the collections of the school could already put other things, that Mania.Nayah the other day came with 300 and all happy because they had given him two super large chocolate cookies in Vanesa's birthday :?
Jose, often scare!I touch wood that we have never seen ourselves in that situation, often drink.In that sense with the bomb I am calm because it cannot have insulin escapes, although the other day was a file X. He continues to take care of that arm.
Paz, I imagine the anger you will have with Angel, to see if it reconsider a little.A lot of patience.
Velia, what Pachucha you have to be that you do not appear here days, take care of yourself very pretty that this year we pass the ITV, yes or yes.:))
Mommy, gives signs of life.
Here we are pulling bad ways, to see if we end up with all the evils.
By the way, does anyone know how the fryer works that goes without tefal oil ???
Kisses for all, especially for the missing and those of the route, of course.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/05/2009 8:33 p.m.

Good ´Dias, Papis
"Holidays" I have caught .... Well yes, Becky, Pachucha, Pachucha .... Uffff ... today is the most lively day I am, because yesterday I did not give a hard for me ...weakness!.
Jose, go out of Mary ... Luckily you were next to it, sometimes it seems that things happen on purpose .... Anyway ... I read that you are still low, to see if you recover soon.
The sweets in school ... Before for me it was a horror, in the cultural week and Christmas, chocolate with churros, in carnival, coquillos .... in San Blas, threads ... now no longer meIt worries so much, as it usually coincides with events that make it very active is almost always fair and I take the opportunity to give it too, except the chocolate that we change for a colacao .... yes, as with each "extra" moment then it is hard to bemore pending the rest of the day ...

Becky, are you better?My mother, the defenses where we will have them, for God'sIt serves for potatoes and some types of stews (pineapple chicken).They commented that the croquettes undone them .... Apart from their large and high price, almost 200 eurazos ...Let's buy.

Marcita, noe better of your bronchitis ????PoorAs Becky says sure that they are immunized and next year it will be much better.

Well, I'm going to rest for a while ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/06/2009 5:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good, family !!!!!!!!!!!
Beky, you're going to have to come here for a season, you'll see how this heat improves you quickly ... that good that the little ones are feeding without asking: Mrgreen :!To me the schools have "invited" to spend there the "day of the center", as they then have sports activities are "dull", and I am delighted to go ...
Velia, daughter, let's see if you are singing a little, what's wrong ...
My Noe Now well (I touch wood), sleep as a trunk and recover the weight lost in the winter, eat like a new lime :)).
Well, I hope you improve.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/06/2009 5:20 a.m.

At last!!!!!!Today has been hot !!!!But heat, heat, of this life, which we miss so much ...... God, that lasts, that lasts.
Velia, how well to see you here better as my Churri says.I take note of the fryer, so I better buy me a pot that I have seen to clean my noses to see if I take away what I have not to see.I will tell you how such because it looks very good for allergic and asmatic.
We also have chocolate on Friday, what we lacked for the glycemia it has.I planned to give it a little so that it didn't feel different but knowing how much that would go up.Do you know if there is a sugar cup chocolate ???

To enjoy the heat, kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/06/2009 6:50 p.m.

Good morning.
Beky, don't leave your girl without chocolate.In the Carrefour I buy to prepare chocolate value, COO value (Biene in bags not on a tablet) is without sugar and is very good.Follow yourself well because there is without and with sugar.You will see how it is very good and the girl so happy.The hydrates it has are 77.2 per 100 grs.You will tell us about the device for allergies, which does not fight us here either.
Marcita, I'm glad that noe is already recovering from this invieno, every year that passes they depress me more.
Velia, happy to read you again.How does Angela continue with the allergy?A lot of sneeze here.
José, often scare.I hope you don't have to happen anything like ever.
Kisses, which I have left to buy, even if they are purchases of crisis.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2009 5:49 a.m.

Beky, I buy it in Mercadona, is without sugar and comes in a can, ... Ok for desserts and everything, I breakfast it.The brand I think is value, but I don't assure you because I'm not at home.It is the only one in Mercadona without sugar ... in my mercadona where the Colacao.Do not leave it without chocolate, I ever for breakfast I take from the normal one, and I take half a glass with 40grs of bread alone and I wear the same as when I take my "normal" daily breakfast.Let's see how.Kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/07/2009 2:02 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Beky, we bought the value in dust, without sugar, special disruption.He is worth taking with milk and for his desserts.
With respect to the school festivities, it is true that they are different from others in the feeding, just like celiacs or lactose allergics among others. Everything is chocolate, I will tell you that I have never raised that they didAn without sugar, they may not put problems.
Anyway, I think our children have to get used to seeing and supporting these things around them.We all have the same problem, who does not want something that has close but cannot have, cars, motorcycles, clothing, jewelry, women (: oops: sorry), etc.
It is human condition to live surrounded by temptations that for some reasons or for others we cannot reach.They have to do with it and I tell Maria when she tells me that she can't this or the other "I also wanted to have a ..... and I can't."Think about it.
When Maria makes her birthday parties, her friends always make the same comment, they want at their party cakes like Maria's that are very good, which dig is "ass I see, ass I want", and it is normal, and nothing happens.
Well, it's fine with a philosophical roll, and less at this time.
Take care that I see many people pachucha and that can't be.Remember that those around you want what you have, because overflowing health and optimism: D
I am with 3 broken ribs right now, the collapsed clavicula and some more touched hose and there is no lack of who tells me, that you are well off, who could.I wish I could grant them the desire.

DiabetesForo
05/08/2009 3:43 a.m.

Where are you ????
Thank you very much for chocolate.Alber bought the value that Peace said, but that of sugar because there was no other but it was perfect, in 81, although we could have used the one that Jose de Lata said, that we had it at the end of the forgotten closet.
Tomorrow we have endo, the hemo has left as always 7.3 and I have to find a song in my teeth because lately it is fatal, it has many ups and downs and we do not know where to catch it because the values ​​are totally different from one day to anotherLuckily he has given us this Truce week because I already wanted to cry.
I join the media club, that we do not finish starting boys ..... put good to see if something sticks.;)
Mani, how are you going?How about madriles?Let's see if we talk a day that even that even pretty.
Anuski Corazon, take care of you too and the pills watch it closely.Give a little kiss to Brujita.
Velia, also allergy ???if we do not deprive ourselves of anything .... what selfish we are;)
Jose, you also from the club ???How about Maria?
Marcita, to see if you end the work.I am glad that it is already fine.
Santesteban, how are you?How about the course?I remembered you.They have told me that there has a good idea of ​​there so that there can be medical staff in schools.Apparently they want to see the possibility that nurses do the practices in schools and grant them the points for it, to see if you can put a hand on some site.
Well, I'm going to see if I do my homework.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/12/2009 6:01 p.m.

Hello good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beky, congratulations on that hemo, is very good and that you know that this has gusts ... I'm glad that the chocolate went well, we have to see us on Friday, let's see how such ... I will be in theCole all morning, in addition to the Desjuno they have races, sports games ... and they have invited me to participate.

I hope the rest of the families will improve.Here we are not enough either, we have cold again and we go from having 32 degrees to 13 that we have now.Noe has had a bad night with cough, it has not been possible to sleep until two, less bad than glycemia.

Velia have you sent you the information of this year's camp?I hope you are more intoned ...

Well family, I'm going to see if we continue with the tasks for a while.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/13/2009 5:11 a.m.

Good afternoon!
Paz, how are you angel?Go stapita .... Ángela de la Allergy great, took 3 or 4 times ventolin throughout the last month and 1 time Flixotyde, and for now we are going with the Loratadine and the Aphluon .... At the moment nothing of asthma and touchedWood, yes, we are loading with the chamber to the us ... I am the most affected, 3 years to here is affecting me again as in the old days .... things of age, I suppose.
What a good hemo, Becky, anyway the ups and downs are normal in children (and adolescents) .... they do not stop growing, and their life is not as methodical as that of adults, sufficient ingredients for glycemiabe changing .... patience
Angela also has the chocolate on Monday .... I will give her coat as every year, I also have the sugar -free value, which by the way is more bad than a burning horn, and a couple of small churros or 1 club will be taken,That is what it usually takes, after all, as Marcita says then burn it with the activities of the rest of the day.
Angela has been with horrible controls for a few days, we have removed the minilink, because the ups and downs are such that when we measure it carries a considerable delay ... it usually happens to us every month, for this date more or less, and also accompanied bygut pains, so I imagine that this little body is preparing to be that of a little woman .... in short, that when we are not imprison they are looking for us ... today we will place it again, because it seems that todayIt is more normalized.
Well, that I am taking an infusion of multiple grassAnd we will go to take a walk, which we have finally been able to resume ...
Kisses and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/13/2009 1:16 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The good thing is a say, I already have Noe again Pachucha ... :( and the cough is getting worse and last night accompanied by vomiting, I think that of the same phlegm. I take her to the emergency room and they tell me that washedNasales: Evil: andGive him the same syrup they sent him when bronchitis:-/.
At least the Friday's party enjoy it beautifully, the aunt aunt a piece of gypsy chocolate manga that did not skip a greyhound and then the glycemiae well, between the games, races and nerves, I burn everything.
Well, I'm going to see if I prepare the clothes and snack for tomorrow the school, kisses and good night.

DiabetesForo
05/17/2009 4:48 p.m.

Hello everyone:
It seems that the ups and downs is general, it will be for spring I suppose.
Velia, what you say about Angela, is very interesting.We always ask ourselves that when the time comes to Maria to become a little woman, it will be madness to control the glycemia.We really have no references of anyone who has gone through that change, so I will continue with great interest the evolutions of Angela's nature.
This week is of great importance and special nervousness for Maria, makes the first communion.It is like a flan, thinking about her party with her best friends and cousins.
Marcita, I encourage that it must not be important.Do not burn with the doctors, they are like that.Maria lately has headaches, well, we will use the discard technique, the first step will be to make a tac of the sinuses to rule out sinusitis, although it does not have the minimum symptom of it.I suppose the thing will be, then know what they send us, for the moment for the Apiretal pain.
Well I'm going to do some benefit.

DiabetesForo
05/18/2009 5:10 a.m.

Very good to all.

Although I spend little, I read you every time I enter.

Marcita Have you ruled out asthma?Celia suffers less, but they gave him some coughs that prevented him from sleeping.It seemed to have a cavern instead of lungs.

Jose, prepuberty in girls is revolutionary in hormonal issues.Celia, from a few months (perhaps one year or more) before having the first rule, began to increase her insulin needs.He put even more than now, although he weighed less.I think it is the time when they need more insulin per kilo of weight.Without counting that it is usually a time of instabilities.Patience.

Beky, very good hemo.I would like Celia, although since the house arrest he has significantly improved his glycemia.We have day 3, let's see.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/18/2009 11:29 a.m.

hello good!
Angela is like ever of asthma ... I don't believe it and I play wood, but I would also rule out that, Marcita.
Jose, as Alea says, who is an expert, so is prepuberty and puberty .... If I don't see the minilink I don't believe it ... I'll tell ... I am a bit atheist, why deny itIn fact, Angela is not baptized or has done communion, but I want you to pass it great and be a nice day for Maria.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/19/2009 5:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.