{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good morning here !!!!
Thanks, Velia and Alea.I thought more than asthma in some dust allergy, because the movement of cough began more or less when the work, but not, is again bronchitis, it must be that the other time it does not clean completely and we have returned torelapse.Syrup, which was already giving him and reviewed on Monday:-/, but he goes better, tonight he has slept her from the pull and has coughed little.
Jose I hope that Maria is nothing important and that she enjoys the day of her communion, I imagine that she will be of the nerves ...
Here the heat already returns so it reduces insulins, especially the Levemir, which yesterday came from school with 66.
Velia, do you know anything about Arroyo, when he leaves?We will return at the end of June or early July and start with the bomb, but I would like it to be ´´el ...
Well, I'm going to see if I get into mess, I have homework today.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/20/2009 4:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!...
Jose, who forgot yesterday to tell you if the ophthalmologist has seen Maria ... sometimes the headaches are produced by the view ... I imagine yes, but just in case ... anyway wish notBe nothing important.
Marcita, go with bronchitis ... I also believe that I have fallen, let's see if we are straightening ... Arroyo I think it goes in September, at least those were the last news ... We have controlMid of July and I will ask again, but I think so, that in June you will not have problems ... to see if that coffee can finally be, right?
Becky, where are you a woman?Let's see if you give signs of life ...
Come, read the rest of the forum and put myself to mine.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/20/2009 5:10 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!!How long without reads ...... I have had a few weeks of the most moved but without diseases in between (I'm not going to shout)
We have already had the beach and pool baptism with the pump and it has not gone at all evil although we broke the glycemia meter the first day of the beach and of course, hypo the song.We went to Las Palmas a week and went to the beach because it did not do very good, but enough to see how we are going to manage.
I am correcting what I have read to more than one that is that heat decreases the need for insulin.
I wanted to ask firefighters if you have done with more "catheter triggers" than they give you at the beginning.And if you had done it as it has been.I see that if it breaks the one I have, I am hanging.I hope that the acquisition of one of these does not vete the endocrine as it has done with the minilink.
I hope you all improving you.David has a good streak although he continues to do hypos and climb.

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
05/20/2009 7:23 p.m.

Very good,

Velia have you fallen back?Take care of yourself, it seems that the colds of now are worse than those of winter, waiting for spring after so much cold and now spring comes worse: shock :.I hope yes, the next one is that of the coffee.

Santiesteban I'm glad that the first experience on the beach was good, Noe has no bomb but I suppose it will be like everything, take the calm.

Noe goes better, you get less and cough is not so strong, to see if it can be.

Well, good day and kisses to the kids.

DiabetesForo
05/21/2009 7:50 a.m.

Very good.

Santesteban, I also worried at first to have a single catheter "trigger."They told me that it was not worth it, because I would have to buy it, while if something happened like losing or spoiling it, I just had to call them and sent me another immediately and without cost.For now we have left it that way.

The heat, Hum, I do not know what to tell you, because we do not know what that is: oops: today we go for the 15-17 degrees, and of beach, nothing, just to walk, those yes, when it does not rain, that latelyIt is almost daily.

Jose, when Celia made the first communion, had a year of diabetics.In fact, it had to have been done the anteriro year, but it coincided with the debut.He had a great time and it was the first day he ate an ice cream since he debuted.He has photos of that moment, with the ice cream in his hand, and I think that is what he remembers the most of that day :)).
A kiss to Mary.

Marcita, Velia, and everyone else, Health.

DiabetesForo
05/21/2009 11:38 a.m.

Good morning daddy.
Santesteban, we have 2 inserts.We buy it, obviously, and I do not know if there are 30 eurazos what it costs, but, you know, these things are lost just at the time you need them, and if it is the weekend the problem is greater (the only time that the only timeWe spoiled the bomb in Holy Week, on Thursday, Imagine the Cague ... and Medtronic until Saturday could not send us one .... Then we solved it thanks to Inma, the educator who lent us one of the hospital) .... it is better to prevent.
Angela has been low since the heat began.I have not wanted to move basal, but I think it is time to make some change.
Come, kisses to all ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/22/2009 4:53 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone:
Velia, Maria spends the revision with the oculista every year, in fact she just passed it and finds nothing, as well as her 13 -year -old sister if she had to put glasses from last year, she says she is veryNormal with puberty that in the period of one year has this advance.
We are aware of making a CT to rule out theme of sinusitis, symptoms does not have but we will have to follow the protocol and discard.The headaches are sporadic and for short periods of time, finally to test, surely in the end they will be inherited migraines of their mother.
It seems that we are not going to have very good time for communion, at least to see if it respects us the rain.
Take care of those colds and recover prompt that we are less than a month after the school ends and you have to prepare to take the kids to sunbathe that deserve it after an entire course full of stress.

DiabetesForo
05/22/2009 5:36 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Jose, I hope that time will accompany and spend a very happy day ... especially Maria.
Angela today dawned with a good grain in her nose ... and is full of black dots, my mother and I still look at her like my ninñina ... Aysssss ... The other day she told me Rebeca's mother (Angela's friend) that she did not see her daughter with a compress (it is an absolute disaster) and that she was going to take her to the endocrine to see if it was possible to delay the development ... I know that is done with very early children (e.g. to a friendDana, the rule came with 6 years and based on hormones they managed to stop the development until she was old enough), but I do not know if in children she is already good or not ... I will tell you.

Come, I hope these kids are fine, that the Moccos and Tosses have passed, and to the parents, who are preparing because we are in the final stretch of the course (Angela enters special nervousness on this date, they say it is because ofthe change of rhythm that intuit) ...
Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/25/2009 4:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family !!!
I have many days without appearing but we do not stop here either and the body is not for much fair either.
How about everything ???
Velia, daughter that we do not recover, that we seem that the bugs love us too much.Angela's ... when I touch, I don't even want to think about it, I just hope Nayah doesn't take it like me because for me it was a trauma, over having to endure that everyone would find out and congratulate you,as if bleeding out there it was a reason for joy.: Evil: Dana's friend has left me with stone, my mother, 6 years!By the way, in the end what happened to the camp this year ???(Cotilla of me;)).
Marcita, how about noe?Girl, that you have little left, endure the last pull that the next year does not catch you or a poor, my poor.How about your house, are you already seeing color?Hey, the bomb already puts it shortly or is it that I read badly?Let's see if it touches soon.A little kiss for the little one.
Mani, we are disconnected beautiful.How are the chocolates?Let's see if we crowded one day, many kisses.
Jose, how was the communion ???Get off time with you?I imagine that Maria would enjoy a dwarf, you'll tell us the details.How are you still?
Santesteban, good for that first test surpassed!About the insert I tell you the same as Velia, I had to buy it and I think they charged me 35 Eurazos but I do not risk and less in summer with so much coming and going.
Alea, I hope Celia don't surprise you again with the school and surprise you with the notes, it would be your thing.
Kisses for all.
Mari, Dulce, McLaudi ....... I hope you are all fine.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/25/2009 5:51 p.m.

Good morning,
Nyah has risen with 388 and 1.8 acetone, can anyone help me ???I have put it enough insulin but for now I have given it only a little juice, I do not know if I have brought it but my husband and I do not agree.I give more juice?Can I give it breakfast already or I wait for what to go down?Well, I'll be here, thanks guys in advance .......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/26/2009 4:17 a.m.

Good morning ... Becky, I know that Nayah is already better, anyway tell us how everything.
Maclaudi, stop by here, that you have us abandon us .... Let's see if we talk for a while.By the way, how about Claudia's excursion?I hope without shocks.
Paz, how are we going?Let yourself fall and tell us things.
Come, those missing ones that give signs of life and tell us about their kids ...
To all kisses and good day ... and as I do not say, "that glycemiah accompany us"

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/26/2009 6:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi, Beky.
Although I am late, when there is acetone it is convenient to give them fast hydrates, be it juice, or cocacola, or anything similar.Breakfast can also be given, but always watching glycemia and increasing the rapid doses what is necessary to normalize glycemia.
No fat and rest.For the rest, tranquility and correct the causes of the rush.

Memories to the missing.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/26/2009 11:21 a.m.

I wanted to tell you a little thing that has happened to me on my trip to the Canary Islands in case it is useful to someone who does not know the matter.
I left a boat boat of the glycemia apparatus open during the night since I got up zombie in the control of the 3, and I believe that due to moisture, the next day 80% of them gave error.You can see yourself in a hurry if you don't carry a hand spare boat at that time.
Well that!
May health accompany you !!!

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
05/26/2009 5:55 p.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time without going through here ... We walk with a little mess.
Jose How was the communion of Maria?We were in communion on Sunday, in my town, from my niece and Noe happened as the Indians, even chocolate cake: d.
Velia, how is Angela going?There is no doubt, you are already having another little woman at home, how time passes!Ah!We have changed the appointment with the endo, we go on Tuesday day 2, to see if I call you on Monday and we can stay.
Beky, do Nayah recover?According to I understand (I am wrong) in these cases the insu must be put little by little, so that it goes down from 100 in 100 or so and avoid the abrupt drop.
Well, here Noe continues, with coughs, phlegm, gut aches ...: Evil :, Tomorrow again to the pediatrician :(.
I will see if I continue with my homework, kisses everyone and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/28/2009 6:12 a.m.

Just spend a moment, Velia, that we are not going tomorrow, noe is completely pachucha, surely we will go on the 11th, I will tell you.
Kisses, I spend more slowly.

DiabetesForo
06/01/2009 8:37 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Wow, Marcita, I feel noe.What happens to you? Let's see if you have a ratter and tell us.
What a silence, this is inhuman.And how bad I carry these nights, my mother ... Let's see if this time gives us a little breath, because this is exhausting.
How are those kids?Here is already the end of the course, which by the way we will take the opportunity to go to the beach with Angela and companions, weekend excursion organized by the Cole's AMPA.We will see how the experience is, that I am not much of such meetings.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/02/2009 4:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family!
Looking for a hole all these days to connect and at the end I have a guard, so I take advantage.460 I had !!!Cateter change and 20 that has lowered only one hour !!!I just changed insulin to see what happens.I no longer know if it will be another file of ours or that as it is a bit with the throat, the matter will be worse, the case is not to rest (there is no yawning emoticon?, Because here triumphed :)) To top it upClear Noa and now his private party is being riding.At least I have already left the doubt, as soon as I can put each one in its room.

By the way, thank you all for the day of acetone that I don't know if I gave them.In the end it turned out that file X causes him without wantDi :?This week I was luxurious, even on the hike was great, but it gives me that I fed that day and already chafo everything again, in short ....

Velia, how about your throat?Are you already fully recovered?take care of yourself on the hike to see if you are going to fall.How about Angela with the allergy?Here it is almost impossible to walk with the fluff, Nyah has red eyelids as with granites but they don't want to give it anything until they do the allergy tests, and although the pediatrician says that everything is fine, sometimes I notice somethingstifled.By the way, the ITV passes it perfect, so I don't know what milk would happen to me, to see if I take advantage of the gym that I have not yet stepped on.And the heat ... When you are with the hot flashes, "poor people will be right now with the hunter and the scarf and I here warm", to see if you consuelas a little :))

Marcita, who recovers soon noe, what's wrong with him?Let's see if the holidays feel good and rest some of so much bug.Give it a kiss.How do you carry cleaning?

Paz, where are you?

Jose, tell us something about the communion, what are you going? Do you still go down?

Mani, heart, where do you get?Give many kisses to the kids.

Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/02/2009 9:56 p.m.

Hello everyone I have been missing for a while but it has been a long time, I had to go to the endo several times because Hugo is still up and down to the beast and without apparent reason.I do not know what happens to the Levemir that makes glycemia so much instead of keeping them.Well in the end my endo has requested the bomb but has to pass the ethical court and it seems that it is complicated.I hope you grant it because this is an uncontrollable disaster, I also hope that you put the Medtronic's so that I can buy tb the meter that is missing so much.But now it is time to wait to have if they grant it to me or not.Well guys a very strong kiss has everyone.By the way I told you that I was in the seminar that became here in Logroño and was very entertaining, fun and educational.There I met the father of Aitor, the boy of Burgos who fought for the bomb in the courts, is a beautiful person, along with another monon of parents Tb Majisimos.Well now if I hope I see you soon. All those who are malitos improve

shandra's profile photo
shandra
06/03/2009 2:58 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally a hue to write ... that days we carry lately.
Beky, I hope that the 400 of Nyah would be corrected and that the throat does not matter.These young, when not with one thing with another.
Velia, how are you going?So to the beach 8), who could ...
Sandra, I'm glad to see you here again, to see if the bomb comes out.
Well, Noe is already better, now we have had a Neumonia principle, a gift from the pediatrician who saw her on Friday, which by the way is the same as diabetes: Evil:, another thing to thank him.
He took it on Friday because I had a lotHe did not get down with anything and the cough was getting worse and told us again about the cold, he also told us that we were apprehensive.We had a fatal weekend and on Monday takes her to her pediatrician, since then she is with Ventolin and Augmentine and we are going every day until Friday to see how she progresses.Yesterday he no longer had a fever, coughs less and breathes well, so now I will take her for a little while, after the aerosols, which has already given us permission his pediatrician, holy woman.
To top it off with the whole house bogged down, painting, cleaning, placing ...: oops: so I walk very delayed, but hey, that's the least, the important thing is that after the assembly, noe is already better andHe smiles again and wanting to play, my girl.
Well, I hope you are fine.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/03/2009 6:06 a.m.

Good morning!!!
I just lost a message, snif.
Shandra, rebuild .... I hope you are granted the pump, (here we are already with cross fingers)."What happens if you go down?Always expect 3-4 days to make new adjustments.What does the endo tell you? ... come, much encouragement, that surely they will not put on and notice the change.
Becky, I'm glad you will pass the ITV, and I tell you, pure tiredness, that this has to go somewhere ... When there is hyperglycemia, insulin needs to correct it are multiplied.If we add the catheter change (which takes a little time to function when the previous glucose levels are high), it is not surprising that it has only lowered 20 in one hour ... in any case, in any case,When blood glucose is that high, and if there is a change of catheter to the medium with more reason, I would advise you to prick it with boli, at least part of the insulin of correction, since the risk that the new catheter does not workIt exists and in that case we would be prolonging the time of hyperglycemia and favoring the possibility of appearance of ketone bodies.Well, yesterday I could not enter that we were in Madrid, I hope that Nayah has recovered and you have been able to rest something.
The fluff here disappeared so long ago that we almost didn't remember, Angela is phenomenal of allergy, the truth is not even I believe it.Now a cold tangle, but it does not surprise me with these heats that we are going through, that we have been using the air conditioning: Oops ::-/.I am also much better, and I play wood, hahahaha.
Marcita, poor Noe, the truth is that I go a pediatrician character, for God's, is that the cocoon does not atine ... the good thing is that he is already coming out of the subject, but what a little Rachita that carries the little one.Let's see if the summer inton it.I guess you will be overwhelmed, to see if I give you a touch.
To all send you a hug and wish you a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/04/2009 6:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.