{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Let's see what this news seems to you.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/10/2009 11:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

......... and this .......

<!//carlosdeprad

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/10/2009 11:55 a.m.

Well, the first news seems quite logical.
In fact, Celia's educator always tells her that she prefers a glycosilada of 8 with stability than a 6 with instability.

Instability causes more disorders, both in character and in health.
So that news has logic and should be taken into account.

As for the second news, it leaves me cold in the sense that it tells me nothing.In fact, all those speculations that are published on which this or that "could" increase the risk of this or that disease, it is simply as unreliable as if I say that the consumption of pork chops "could" raise the number ofred -haired children.They are simply "news" without clinical tests or sufficient basis to have a minimum of credibility or to be able to take any action in this regard.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/11/2009 11:52 a.m.

Well yes, the first news seems to me with pine wooden drawers, but that a scientist has to come to tell it:-/ ......... I totally agree that the first ones that would have to have it but that veryIn mind is the diabetological team.I quiet, of course, because we have no career here ...... anyone says something.

On the second news, I think you have not read the link that comes from El Mundo about Dr. Miquel Porta.There is no clinical evidence ......

Here we continue the guard ........ kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/12/2009 9:16 p.m.

Well, I must be thick, Beky, because I still do not see anything concrete and proven.I have the "should", "could" and "seem to indicate"
As shown, the following paragraph:

There are huge lagoons in the information available on contamination in humans.There are few studies and have also been carried out in non -representative groups of people.But this not only happens in Spain.Only the levels of these compounds in blood samples of adequately selected people in the United States, Germany and New Zealand are measured periodically.

That is, I do not deny the greatest, which is that pollution surely affects, but what I say is that, unfortunately, we still do not know for sure the causes of diabetes (at least of type 1, that neithernames in that article) and that almost everything is speculation.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/13/2009 11:46 a.m.

I would like to know how you manage on the beach who have small bomb.Doesn't it fill with sand?Does not take off after many bathrooms?Do you use double swimsuit to hold more?Where do they carry it while playing in the sand?
And what do you wear a sensor?something happens with water?
Thank you!!!!

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
04/13/2009 5:53 p.m.

Good morning!!!
I have not given me time to read the links.Then I give them a view of.
Greetings to the Papis.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/14/2009 4:16 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!

How are those days of rest?I hope that little and greater good.Noe has been very good, to see now that the school returns and again with bad weather that lasts us.

Many daddies and mamis are still missing, to see if you turn around to know about you ..:-/

I'm going to take a view of the links you have put.Then I pass.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
04/15/2009 4:36 a.m.

A kiss for everyone.

I have loved the photos of the kids I saw them the other day, Beky are beautiful and man your beautiful champions.

I read you whenever I can, but then I looked out and I don't have time writing.

We are still the same, my little one does not wantNobody puts it alone, not even his aunt who is also diabetic), and this year he could already go to the camps we have not dared to send it, in short a roll.

Do you prick the pump or insu catheter in the belly?I give me something as it has so little meat because it is thin, as you do by pelliscus and without releasing it while you click, I think we do it wrong because we click and let go immediately the pinch while we put the insu does not keep the pinch.

Forgive for the roll for once I write I give you the Toston.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/15/2009 3:01 p.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!
Pumba, what a joy to see you here, you prodigate very little ...
I release the pinch at the same time as I remove the needle, while I put the insulin, I keep it caught.In a talk with a doctor, he said that if the pinch was released, the needle could reach the muscle and, apart from hurting more, insulin did not carry out the same effect.But each one does it differently.
Well, get more often.
Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
04/16/2009 4:34 a.m.

Good morning!
Angela doesn't want to put the cateters in the gut, once we tried it hurt a lot.It has always been very thin, but insulin did put it there.We took pinch and did not let go until we took the needle, always counting up to 10.
To put the insulin, it is at a good age to take that responsibility, but I suppose it is a bit difficult.I was very lucky with Angela, who started with 6 years, and it is now that if he has hyperglycemia, sporadically clicks with Boli, he does not let us put it on, but there are girls of the same age who do not even want.The camp is very good in that regard.They tend to teach them that kind of thing, and they usually come more independent, I think you should not fear, since they usually take care of pricking them until they learn ....
Becky, Mani, what a talk yesterday ... Then I couldn't sleep with the theme of the squares.Come on, nor to pay me, hahahaha ... I said, that I no longer talk about the subject unless someone asked me.
Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/16/2009 5:29 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone:
Tell you that those 3 days that I have been without Maria have made me the most rare.I have not been able to sleep from the pull or a single day, in fact I stayed every night in the sofa in front of the TV giving heads.
I had the feeling that I was missing something to do.
It was great in the Igualada Championship, and I do not complain or the 14 hours of train that passed.Going with your mother and sister gave her a lot of confidence and tranquility.
Ultimately it is a bit rare of measures, both rises to 300 and low to 35 inexplicably.I guess some hormonal pull of those that nobody knows explain.
It has been a week with the story that he wants to try to prick alone, just since he was equally.He has tried but he has only achieved it halfway, I take the fold and help him to puncture and then discharge the pen.Any day, the surprise gives us, anyway the thing has to go to the rhythm that she marks, it is too important to press her.
I hope that all the kids are going through those spring achaques and put the batteries that are little left for the summer.
Marcita encourages your husband, I hit my bike on Sunday and disassemble the right clavicula, I almost kicked.At least I have for a couple of months without being able to use the right arm.Luckily at least I can put Maria the insulin because otherwise my wife's poor man will burst with all the work.We cannot take vacations, you see a day and the second zas, a good low and worse recovery awaits me.As the thing is not I think it is very funny in the bargain, but that we are going to do, these things for us are little, oh no?
Take care of you.

DiabetesForo
04/16/2009 5:57 p.m.

I still saw dual everywhere as if they were figurines of the Tretis :)).The promised is debt, that this weekend touches cake and I have no better excuse.

Pumba, how good to see you here! It makes it very often more often.How about your studies?I hope your baby is trusting a little more in itself with the insulin theme and this summer of a pleasant surprise.About what I ask like the others and the catheter in the gut or coña.Well, let's see if we see you more here.

Jose, you are missing.I hope Maria is very good and enjoy her championship.

Marcita, how about noe?How good about school this marching forward, tell us something if you can.Let's see if the other communities take example.How about the work?

Alea, the news, for me, the same holder cannot be better explained "we do not assume that pollution affects health."I do not know the studies that are but we have all told us when we debut that it was due to environmental agents, I suppose they would not get it out of the sleeve and maybe instead of mere speculation are more suspicions.Anyway, with so many economic interests we may never know it.

Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/16/2009 6:22 p.m.

Jose, we have crossed.What a job about the clavicula, what was missing, to see if you recover soon, I don't know how you will have managed to write :?.I am very happy for Maria, what a little woman who is already being done, say yes.A kiss and take care of yourself.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/16/2009 6:27 p.m.

Good morning!
How good that Maria enjoyed in Igualada.And to you with that injury.At least it will help you rest a little.
Angela last night had a problem with the catheter.I changed the reservoir and connected it, but it was wrong (only hooked by one of the points), upload to singing, vomiting, discomfort .... Levante's noche.I am waiting for me to call me to see how it is going.
I will see if I read the rest of the forum that we have been without the Internet and we are going to buy that this weekend we have a jelly.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/17/2009 6:14 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

A message has been erased again this morning and I have not been able to send it: X, I will do what Alea says because the draft that is down is sometimes works and sometimes not.

Thank you very much for solving the doubt with the pinch, because we were doing it wrong, the bad scheme now does not want us to change the way to put it: oops: what manias: x.

Marcita how the controls go as soon as the heat begins we have to start down insulin, although we are waiting to see how the Olive Pollen arrives.

Velia what dislikes gives you the catheter from time to time, I imagine that everything would have returned to normal.How does Angela go with the allergy?I have read you on the route a lot of encouragement with the opposition, take it easy, but do not let it be worth it.

Beky I'm not studying because at work I have trade schedule and I don't give me time to anything, for now I am happy but of course the safety of an official you do not have it, the bad scheme this year I cannot go to put the insu to JaviOn the excursions at noon, because they are further at 100 km and I do not give me time to put it on and vote to work and clear how he does not want to put it, this year he has run out of one and soon will have another.

Jose I hope you are better in your clavicula and I'm glad Maria had a great time, a champion is having a champion, what luck is that he is so motivated to put on the insufficent one.

A kiss for everyone.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/21/2009 1:10 p.m.

Good afternoon.This already makes you pleasure to get into the forum.: D
Pumba, Angel from the beginning that he was taught to put the insulin in the hospital, does it like you, takes the pinch and when he has the needle nailed it releases it.You will see how very soon he is going to put his insulin and then as he happens to mine he will not want you to put it again.It is more angel, I measure at dawn and do not find out but if you have to correct it there is no way, it wakes up practically always.
Greetings to all the disappeared.

DiabetesForo
04/21/2009 2:55 p.m.

Good morning!!!

Pumba, catheter obstruction, for whatever reason, is the biggest problem we have had with the pump, of course it is very striking, but it is solved very easily and in our case it has never given major problems.
Pede that does not attend excursions make him reflect on what is being lost for not wanting to try, perhaps take advantage of the pull of the next and make him some extra "concession" is not more, because I suppose it will be an important step for him.When we bought the minilink every day of the insertion we gave him a small thing, some sticker leaves, a little pet shops (he has a collection of more than 100), until he got used to it.At first I protested a lot and now no longer says ... maybe someone can tell me that my method is not very good, but what do you want to tell you, they have enough to spend every day ... luck and see if you get it,that will give more independence and you more tranquility.

Paz, the allergy, today I have already given the ventolin again, what a coughing, and also the nasal spray larYear was going to be better.

Marcita, how are those works?My mother, I imagine in the portable WC .... courage !!!!

Jose, how about that clavicle?I hope you are at least taking advantage of to rest, that between work inside and outside the home and children, it is already known, all day lid ....

A kiss to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/22/2009 4:23 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mother, what a luxury forum .......;).
Here we walk, between rubble, dust, concretera ... and of course, the portable WC:-/.
Noe is fine, the great glycemia (we will touch wood), now it has taken fungi in its intimate parts in the school: |And today it has started with congestion, I don't know if it will be as much dust as there is at home ...
Velia, do I have anything pending with you?With so much jaleo has gone the clamp and have forgotten many things, it must already be a thing of age :)).
Well, I'm going to take a view of the rest of the forum.Kisses to all and good day.

DiabetesForo
04/22/2009 5:18 a.m.

Hello family ....
What cool has this left! But the accents still do not work:?
Well, speaking of catheters .... The other day I didn't hit a pull to the cable and I started less badly that I realized why Nayah already went out for school and had gymnastics on top.Now it is with the era of descents, today it has had one of 43 and so pancha ..... I do not like the topic already, surely the hemo is low and so it is not worth it:?
I with fever, the mutant brats are already doing their own and without being solved.
Velia, if it serves as comfort I give it two fish caramels that do not upload it because it is more and more difficult to put the catheter and it is the only way to "deceive it" a little.
Marcita, poor Noe, to see if this is already the last ... that you will improve.How is your husband follow?What chaos you have to have at home, girl.
Mani, where you get I don't see you.
Mommy, I tell you the same .......
Jose, how are you going?
Paz, how was your talk with Angel?
Pumba, I didn't know that you had left your studies, I'm good ...
Anuski, even if you are on the other side, how about cows?And the little one?
Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/23/2009 8:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.