{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Velia, I do not understand that if you eat dessert when you go out to eat you lengthen the part of the square bolus at 4-5 hours.But if a dessert what it does to be fast sugar is upload at the moment not? And are the fats, integral, and others are late noies noo?
I would love to know everything about food kinetics.

santesteban's profile photo
santesteban
03/18/2009 6:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Velia, I do not understand that if you eat dessert when you go out to eat you lengthen the part of the square bolus at 4-5 hours.But if a dessert what it does to be fast sugar is upload at the moment not? And are the fats, integral, and others are late noies noo?
I would love to know everything about food kinetics.

santesteban
03/18/2009 6:47 p.m.

Hi Santesteban .... When we go out to eat outside it is as important to take into account hydrates as fats (which are usually much more abundant than in home kitchen).It usually takes fried potatoes, pizza or pasta with sauces.With respect to desserts, in addition to sugar (fast effect) they usually have a lot of fat that make the effect a lot ..
Really of desserts is a thesis, my husband once took a browni and at 1/2 hour he had to take a glucosport (with tremendous sadness) of the downturn he had ...
We have checked all this with the meter .... Before what I was doing was put a lotIt began to take its effect.

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/19/2009 7:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, I've already put it on the route but I also put it here.

The article has already come out, I put it to you to see it but let's go from another world (as expected)

On this cover we leave Nico and me.

This is the text of the news

And this the photos of the news where the children come out

mani05's profile photo
mani05
03/22/2009 5:12 a.m.

How old your little ones !!!!.Nico has the same swirl in the hair as my David and they even look like.
The article without great depths but it is no more than read on the subject.
A general question: when your threads make hypos really wait for 6 hours to put an insulin bolus again?We are the hypo is not very fat, we always put it although somewhat less than it would correspond to the portions.(If we do not climb to the clouds) before what had it was not to give so many HC rations and not put bolus.I don't know what you have recommended to you and what you really do.Thanksssss

santesteban
03/22/2009 6:20 p.m.

How handsome my two chocolates !!!Let's see if the other "great" are taking good note of these articles and put the batteries, to see if they see any economical interest that is after all that really moves them.
Velia, nothing girl, who does not finish convincing the dual, at the time of the controls I only see problems, but I will continue testing.I do not ask you about the allergy that I opened the other day my mouth and in the time ...... And it is only the beginning.:?
Nyah has me crazy with glycemia and now no bad, I thought that with the heat we no longer see any colds.
Santesteban, as you say when you have a hiccAt night, of course.
Marcita, how are the bugs?Are they already retired?How about the school?
Jose, how is the championship?that envy has given me when reading you, what I would give to sleep 8 or 10 hours in a row of the pull without shocks.
Peace, don't you see you here, how is your little man?We keep touching wood ???
Mommy, walk .....
Mari, McLaudi, Pumba ...... to all the missing, to see if you give signs of life.
Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/22/2009 8:31 p.m.

Good morning!!!
Mani, how beautiful the kids!The foreseeable, shallow report is not bad to inform about the method.I liked meeting you, at least I already put your face when I read you.;)
Becky keeps trying, you'll see how the taste of the duals gets and you will go much better.There are those who put everything in square, a 1 hour square and it is easier to calculate the time of the post ... but that does not work well.
Santesteban, maybe Angela does not serve you as an example, but I have always put the insulin after the hypo, once traced if she had to eat she put the corresponding insulin, even with a bomb, when she corrected it gave her juice and cookies and put her0.2 or 0.3 so that I did not have a rush.Endo never told us anything 6 hours.
Jose, how did it go to Mary?
Angela is there, this month full of compliance, it seems to me that it goes 1 per week, and on Monday his.Often Fiestorro will ride, he has invited the whole class, more neighbors and various friends, you can imagine the panorama.The decent glycemia.
I will see the route and I start painting, that I am half despair.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/25/2009 4:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations to Noe and Angela !!!!!!!Many kisses for those two princesses and have a great time the great day.They turn for many years happy and with health.
Mani, also congratulates you on her part, sends them many kisses, she can't enter, to see if they fix it soon.
I hope you haven't entered any bug because I don't have antivirus .......:?
Kisses for all ........

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/26/2009 7:28 p.m.

Good morning!!!.First of all ¡Congratulations Noe !!!!, even with delay .... yesterday I could not enter and I did not find out ... I guess you would have a great time and Noe would enjoy a lot of your party.How about the cake?
Angela on Monday, fear gives me !!Luckily the patio door gives a field and there they can be at ease because last year they tear our house ... is that they are more gross.
Thank you very much for the congratulations, I will transfer it !!!
I read the forum and I'm going to homework.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/27/2009 4:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much for the congratulations to Noe, as she says, she is older.We have not yet celebrated it and it has spent a few quite evil days, it was already beginning to improve on Tuesday but it is still a bit lazy.He started with low glycemia before and after the food, practically without insulin, little by little he stopped eating, with rare cacas and dry mouth, come on, that his pediatrician commands to do the tests of Celiaquia and in that we walk, waiting for theresults.At the moment this gluten since Monday night and is eating better, needing insulin again, very good glycemias and normal cacas.Here it is impossible to find things without gluten and without sugar:-/, a roll.I think they will tell us something on Monday.
Beky, how are your kids?I hope you recovered.
Velia, Angela's party must be a pass, right?
Well, I'm going to go around the forum, now that I have a ratin.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/27/2009 5:04 a.m.

Hello family,
How are you?A lot of cold here, we pass from the glacier era to the suffocating heat in seconds of second.
How are the kids with the damn bugs?The spring, the winter ..... are finished going?Here we are as always, glycemia as time and without finding remedy.:?Noa with mucos, nayah with my throat, with my inseparable muffers .... what I said, as always.
Holy Week is quiet, to save, but I hope that at least we can go out in this gelido place.
Anuski, iciar is already beautiful, what a surprise to see her so big, I do not tire of saying it, as time passes.
I'm going to encourage if I remember putting a picture, I don't promise anything .....
Kisses for everyone, enjoy this vacation and that the glycemia accompany you.

Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/01/2009 7:49 p.m.

Becky, I'm hallucinating .... I have impressed how big they are, especially noa and beautiful, really.Angela has a t -shirt like the one that Nayah carries, but in red, hehehehe ... I said, that they will be with moccos and throats but have a very healthy appearance.A kiss for all.
Becky, Mani, I don't have your messenger, if you want to send me privately to see if we agree and send you a things that I cannot send anything but there ...
Marcita, yours already, to see if we can coincide.I already read you that today we had that coffee, snif .... come, another day will be, that days there will be for it.Good luck in the endo.
Jose, how about everything, how is that champion going?Go, stop and tell us something, which you have abandoned ...
Maclaudi, I take advantage to send you a thousand thanks here, although I have already given them ... but what ideas you can think of, Joía, hahahaha .... the girls are beautiful ....
Paz, sweet, mommy, mani .... you have a good day ... kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/02/2009 4:50 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... but what beautiful girls !!!!!!!!!!!!Beky your girls are beautiful .....: D

kisses

DiabetesForo
04/02/2009 1:31 p.m.

Thanks beautiful!
If we did them with effort, hehe .......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/02/2009 6:41 p.m.

Hello everyone!
Beky, would I eat them! Will you have a few days off in May?, Let's see if you can approach that I am dying to have ahead.
I would have loved that you come this Holy Week, but I already told you that my sister comes with her family and I will dedicate myself in body and soul to them: p.
I hope the other kids are also fine.
COSITAS ACCOUNT.
Beos

DiabetesForo
04/03/2009 4:08 p.m.

I imagine that you will know all the page www.fundacionndiabetes.org But just in case I don't encourage you to take a look.There are a number of questions that ask Dra Raquel Barrio that is worth reading.

santesteban
04/04/2009 7:30 p.m.

Beky, who both older, but above all, Imagined, I still imagined it with more baby's face, but they are beautiful !!!!!
Kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/06/2009 8:07 a.m.

Very good, family !!
Uffff, finally a moment to get to know about you ...
My mother, how beautiful girls, iciar, nayah and noa, well almost little women.
Let's see if I have time and I put one of Noe, with its four years "is already older", hehehe.
Well, I have a couple of weeks of stress to total.Noe spent a very Chunga week and we with her, until they gave us the results of Celiaquia's tests and were negative, what I breathe!A few days later I started eating better and having better glycems and now it's very good.
To continue with the bad streak, last Monday my maiden had an incident at work and I have it phenate, with a dislocation on the right foot, come on, at home all day without being able to support the foot, the holidays are presented to us,Again, very homemade.
On Thursday we had endowed, they advanced the appointment for the achaque that was having Noe, and the truth is that very well, the hemo lowered him, 7'5 and told us Dr. Arroyo who was more stable than the previous time, thanI didn't modify anything.For him what Noe had was viric, of those modern viruses there are.
Velia do you know when Arroyo moves?He gave us for three months and I don't tell me anything about the bomb:-/
The Saturday I did the party to Noe for its birthday, prepare it in style, came 14 friends !!And I made a chocolate cake (which, by the way, was great), in short, that happened it, although he was later dreaming until 3 in the morning.:))
Well, I'm going to see if I prepare dinner.I miss the help of my maidin, aid and support at home and with the little one and now ...
Anyway, kisses to breasts, potatoes and kids.

DiabetesForo
04/06/2009 4:04 p.m.

Hello family,
I see that in the end we all stay in Casita.What envy are you going to give us Anuski when you come back;) :)) How about a little witch?I now have "happy", in both senses, finally take 200 milk even to spoonfuls and only at night.The other "happy" is because the tantrums have already begun that I was afraid that I would have, yes, you know, throw yourself to the ground and kick while crying as if they were killing her.I pray that I do not do it to me in the Super like that of the announcement: Oops:

Jose, how was your relax week?And the Maria championship?Let's see if you tell us something this vacation.

Marcita, I'm glad Noe's thing was a false alarm.Last year Nayah was an equal season, with very low glycemia, with gut pain, without appetite ..... I asked if the reabsorption of the HC would have something to do with this because I noticed that every time I had something of the tripitaThe glycemia went quite a lot and the endo told me not but I am convinced otherwise because we have already proven it more times.Celiaquia's tests also gave negative.
Let's see if you also dare with the photos and see how old is no longer.By the way, your husband will improve.Mine is with the teeth but I made the anger: Twisted:

Mamiiiiiii, that do not worry that you will see how in the end we see you before what we think, we cannot be every day on vacation that I often add :)) enjoy your little ones, I were for me I sent them to you so thatYou eat these two witchs :))
Thank you all for the compliments.

Mani, my curranta, to see if you find these days a hole and make some pictures to the chocolates and hang them too.I hope the Peter Pan operation has finished well :))

Sweet, McLaudi, Pumba, Mari ..... Many memories of the missing ones, I hope the kids are very well.
Kisses to all and happy house houses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/06/2009 8:34 p.m.

Hello daddis ... very interesting the interview with Dra.Barrio, I have only read the first part, when I have a ratin I will read the rest.Thanks, Santesteban.You always learn something from these experts and of course it seems that this is the true "great".
Marcita, congratulations on hemo and especially because Noe is spending a good period, which is already fine.Let's see if your husband recovers soon.
Hahahaha, Becky, I laughed with the "happy" ....
Well, I'm going to see if I do something ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/07/2009 6:30 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.