{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello daddies and moms !!!!

How long without writing: Oops:.Here we also joined the club of the sick, but by triple, the last weekend were the 3, Ainhoa, Oliver and I convalescent in house, we have not yet recovered at all, Ainhoa ​​is with pus dots in his throat,He had a fever and is taking antibiotic, the glycemia these days in the clouds, it seems that it is normalizing, but it is like nayah, without wanting to eat and click after the food not to risk, but that it despair with what it takes now forI finish the nerves: x .... uff, what patience !!!Oliver with a horse cold and I with sore throat, although we are already better.Ainhoa ​​only missed school on Monday, because as I was crazy to go and I had no fever, I took her.Tomorrow morning we go to the hospital to the first interview for the study, have to bring good.
Marcita, I'm glad noe goes better than glycemia, having if the streak lasts.
Paz, you don't see Angel with the hypos: Shock: How is it going?If not to not go crazy, it is sometimes so desperate :(.
Velia, how are Angela with the tooth?If when it is not one thing it is another, the question is to bother when they go from glycemia: Evil :.
Jose, I am glad that Maria will have a bomb in her birthday and that you will enjoy seeing her;).
Beky, you have to see these girls who catch everything !!!!How about your ears, are you better?And little princess Noah how is it going?Surely he has already hit a change and will be to eat it.A kiss for all four, if we talk one day, we are disagreeing :(:-/.
Mommy, you haven't spent a long time, I hope you're fine.
Well, I don't roll up more than I have to leave the food prepared tomorrow and the time goes away.
That all the little ones recover soon.

Many kisses for everyone, especially those who have forgotten to name: Oops :.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
11/20/2008 12:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, family !!
How are you?I hope everyone well, small and older, misses you here.
We have passed it in my town and it seems that Noe's glycemia are normalized, yes, putting two units of Levemir at night, another puncture:-/, to see if we give it for a short time.
I just came from taking a cafelillo with other mothers of the school and I have the ice finger, brrrrrrrrrr, how cold it is today!
Well, kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/24/2008 4:45 a.m.

Hello everyone, how are you?

I today a little attack.My girl has been quite short this weekend.

On Saturday he was with his dad he vomited and yesterday did not rise in any control of before the meals of 58.

At dinner that was already with me as it was short and did not want to have a juice.At 1.30 he was at 93. He ate a little bread, so I decided not to put insulin in Bolus.I believed that with the basal it would be enough.I made a mistake.Tonight I had to correct every two hours because it did not fall from 280. It seemed that insulin was water.

It has risen with 220. I have put a little less insulin than if everything had been normal and has reached lunch with hiccups.

I imagine that it will be a virus that is around but it distress me a lot that does not eat, that it vomits, in short, that everything is remedied but ......

A kiss and have a good morning

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
11/24/2008 7:25 a.m.

Hello everyone:
Every day I find it more complicated to get a minute for reads and write to you.This course has started with too much stress, you have to find a way to stop it that still remains much and you can't live.
Maria is also Pachuchilla, according to I see with most, the throat.Of course the glycemia by the clouds, if it continues we are going to have to upload the insu and it does not make me any grace, we cannot be with it all day and when the Insu is uploaded by the infection we run the risk that when he remits down he goes downSuddenly and Zas ....
Hopefully we could be with her as long as it does not happen, so we could prevent it from being so long, but we have to locked.
It seems that the cold cold comes.Here we do not usually have extreme too low, we would not care that snow was approaching a little, children would make a lot of illusion.To us with the snow it happens to us as to the inside with the sea.
Well, the relaxation is over, we are going to prepare for school and for the work.
Even soon and care for a lot.

DiabetesForo
11/25/2008 1:43 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Maclaudi, how is Claudia going ????This afternoon I have an academy, but then I call you ... with a bomb the vomiting is controlled much better, try to adjust a basal that keeps it stable without eating, and if it is taking sugary liquids when you see that you have assimilated them you put it smallBolus not to shoot much .... Tell us how it goes ... a kiss and encouragement ...
Jose, it is true that it is stressful, and any situation of these that in any child goes almost unnoticed, for us it is a world .... Let's see if he recovers promptly.
Marcita, tomorrow do you come, right ???.Let's see if we can finally see each other.
Mari.gar, how are you going?I suppose that already recovered.
Mamidejuan, Becky, where are you ????Jolin, you miss you.How about Juan and Nyah ????
Angela of the oral infection much better .... today ends the antibiotics and tomorrow they see her again.
I go through the threads to see what they tell.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/25/2008 4:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I have already written on the route, so I just greet and send a hug to Maclaudi.
By the way, I think you are from Huesca, right?What memories of Huesca, Monflorite and the flight without engine.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/25/2008 11:46 a.m.

Hello family,
We are here, we are already recovered but I am more and more fed up with the east schedule of the school, it is what touches this year to see if the next change it continuously.
Here he has snowed, he has not set anything but makes a cold horrible, only in preparing we take centuries with soThe day "I'm late, I'm late ......":?
Marcita, tell tomorrow, to see how ...
Mari, to tell you at the end about the study?
McLaudi, I'm going to tell you that you don't know, much encouragement.
Velia, how about Angela without the meter?
Jose, I pass all the snow you want if you change it to me for a little heat.;)
Mommy, sad and Soloaaa, ​​alone is fenseeeeca ...... Was it like that ????Kisses
Mania, maybe you have luck and the kids see snow this week ???or the next ???;)
Paz, how is Angel continues with those hypos ???
Kisses for all

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/25/2008 1:58 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Here the thing does not paint anything well.Maria continues Malita, fucking from the throat and with enough fever.
Go through the clouds, I have uploaded 3 units since yesterday and it is as if it had put water, it was placed in the surroundings of the 300 and there is no way, even yesterday afternoon not merendo and it does not get it either.
Today he goes to his pediatrician, since with soft medications it doesn't work.
We are going to bother the glyc that touches us within a week.We were booking and in these 3 last days, zas, we are already in the clouds.I jo ... because if it does well, it is another 5 or 6 months without Glyc and this motivates Maria.
As Velia says in other children this is a problem, without going any further Maria's sister is the same and with a bit of flow is already, she goes to school and nothing happens.
I don't want to imagine the panorama at Vicente's house if the two Malitas are put.There is always something worse.
Anyway, it is what there is, we do not choose.
The cold continues to arrive, today we are 6th.
Hopefully next week you continue to go down, we go to the rural bridge and there that we will have even snow, and the kids are very excited.
Have a good day and to recover all Christmas :)) :))

DiabetesForo
11/26/2008 2:48 a.m.

Good morning, Papis ...
Becky, Dana for 2 or 3 years also had a morning and afternoon shift.What a coñazo!At 3 I entered and I left at 2 to work.He always took Jarapo Sacao, with the spoon in his mouth ... fortunately here many years ago that all public cabbage and many of the concerted have the continuous schedule.For me much better, no doubt ...
Jose, ufff, the same thing happens to me with the hemo, I always get bother when we are going to touch us endo ... anyway for 3 days I do not think I will vary much if the girl has been all this time all this timeWith good controls ... and nothing, to see if Maria recovers soon and you can enjoy the weekend ...
Angela is regular, a little more pulling for discharge than for low ... I had to increase basal and bolus in the morning, and we did not just adjust the night, but when it is not one thing it is another ... now it hasFinished with the antibiotic, let's see how it goes ... we have it in January, and since we do not amend ourselves much I fear that it will not be good.Without the meter we manage, but it misses, really ...
Cyc@s come, which I start studying a ratin.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/26/2008 4:01 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
I see that the "viruses" wreak havoc.Celia is also bad, in bed, with a headache, throat, with high and acetone.Anyway, the thing is very entertaining.

Beky, daughter, go stress.When my children were young, as I had no one to leave them, I always walked like the chicken and chickens, even if it rained or sell, and I know what it is.Let's see if there is luck and change the schedule (or put nurse in the center)

Jose, I tell you the same as Velia.I don't think three days will alter the hemo too much.Good luck and improve Maria.

Well, I'm going to cook.Today's day of dogs too.Follow the cold, wind, rain, hail and storms.Ah, and snow at one step.
We will stay in Casita, that there is no other.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/26/2008 7:08 a.m.

Good morning!!!
How is Celia?Angela also with sore throat, but for now (touched wood) has not affected glycemia .... to see if it recovers soon.
I have already counted on the route that Mcho Cold on these lands.Who will snow from tomorrow in northern Cáceres.Let's see if we can finally take Angela to the snow, because in recent years it has been a disaster.
Luckily these cold are coming when my thyroid is reacting, that if I had not left like a weathering, hahahaha (that reminds me of the announcement of natural gas, that Angela is known by heart and sings and stages that you thunder from laughter...), well, like a stalactite, hahahaha ...
Parents come, to see if you are getting hot and you are counting on you ...
By the way the other day I was wrong, today is when Marcita comes to Cáceres, to see how.
Come, kisses, good day and that glucemias accompany you ....

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/27/2008 3:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone:
Today it seems that we start the descent, we have been on 300 -day spikes and a lot for 3 days, despite rising insulin to jacket.
Today it can be a day of fat dips, although we have already been withdrawing units in case the flies I have asked for the day in the bargain and we will be vigilant.Also today they have no school.
We are going to ride the tree and the birth that makes them a lot of illusion.The day accompanies, rains and makes cold, which we can ask for.
I hope you have a good day.

DiabetesForo
11/28/2008 4:06 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!
Finally a moment to enter ...:-/ What mess we had lately!
I see that many pochitos around here, I hope they will improve little by little.
Noe well, although we continue with the nightsTomorrow, let's go a few nights of spree that not even the ones that happened when I crushed me (how old this sounds to me ...)
Yesterday we were in Cáceres.Velia, I did not call you because we were not alone, my in -laws came with us and although we wanted to stay the afternoon around, they were not very for the work.As for the hospital care, it was great, no comparison point and we wait for the appointment for stream and to start with the bomb process.
Well, I'm going to take a view of the rest of the forum.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/28/2008 2:58 p.m.

Good afternoon ... this morning that I got up late and then I could not enter.
Jose, I'm glad Maria is better ...
Marcita, Inma and Mercedes are a charm, and magnificent professionals.You will see that we are going .... The one to see us, at next time, huh ???? .....
Well, daddies and kids that you have a good weekend.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/28/2008 3:22 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family,
How about the weekend ???Here a lot of cold, the snow that has fallen was pure ice that has disappeared quickly.Let's see if the week gives us a little truce.
How are the little ones?Forgive if someone forgot but I read it yesterday.
Jose, how was Maria?I hope that it is already fully recovered and the most controlled glycemia.Nayah again with cough and muffin, there is no way to be completely well.: (((
Alea, congratulations on that bomb, go back to kings.
Velia, how about the reception?, I hope it is a reality for that girl some people like you, good luck, especially for her who need it so much.How about your tendonitis?Won't it be so much elbows ???;)
Marcita, I don't know if it will help you but we are the same at night (and I think we are not the only ones) every night are different, the damn hormones .....
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/30/2008 6:57 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
Ufff, the nights, if it is impossible ... Look, it comforts me to know that I am not the only one because sometimes I consider what I do badly ...
Becky of the reception I see it difficult ... very difficult.But well, we will attempt ...
Well, daddies, I put myself to the task.
Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/01/2008 4:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Oh!!
Before I wrote a will and now I see that it is not ...:-/
Anyway, Beky, Velia, the nights ... We now (I touch wood, for God.
Today I have mosque me for this diabetes.It turns out that Noe has caught an advent calendar (as Caillou has) and all that I have found are with chocolates and sweets, we are frustrating, I do not know how many stores I have gone, is it that everything has to be done eating?In the end I found in Lidl one of fabric, with bags to keep surprises or Christmas details and I took that, but I have thrown myself all morning preparing the contents of the Saquitos: Oops :.
Well, I'm going to see if the post was not published on the route.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/01/2008 3:55 p.m.

Good dads ... but where is the staff ????
Marcita I always buy chocolates.This year has also been Enel Lidl and they are immense.You don't see how happy it has been put on ... the truth is that a chocolate can have as 1/2 ration.During these 24 days you can give it as part of a meal (part of the dessert) ... with the pump it is easier because you can put some extra insulin ... The truth is that I have almost never renouncedThat type of "whims", except when we had mixtures, very at the beginning ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/02/2008 3:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello

I have written on the route a good testament and I cannot entertain myself anymore.

I entered to greet you, to wish you to improve the sick and to "join" to unstable nights, for the day more or less but the night every day is different, than mystery, in short, better not to turn it, to do controls that do notThere is another one.

That you rest and kisses for all

mani05's profile photo
mani05
12/02/2008 5:41 p.m.

Hello, how about everything here ???
Violeta this year has taken love to the ventolin and the lung and we leave it a week and the next we take it, the doctor has thought about stop maintaining the pulmonicor until February ,,,,,
Those chocolates that you speak have gluten right?
Well tell you that we have uploaded doses of insulin and the truth is that sometimes it seems that I put water since it has uploads: twisted :, uff this is uncontrollable ...
Well I'm leaving
kisses

dulce's profile photo
dulce
12/03/2008 1:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.