{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Sorry, I have put first as a child and the course my daughter is first of primary school.What mess: Oops:

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
11/05/2008 4:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone!.
Today a great day (for now) to see if it does not spoil ...
Sweet, yes, it usually happens, exciting situations also affect glycemia, I am worried that it ever corrected with fast insulin and then passing that nerve situation down the blood glucose that together with insulin results, I always tell him to think if high blood glucose is due to a reason for tension.One day he watched a fear movie and went out with high blood glucose, in half an hour I had it well ... If you correct ...
Macllaudi, I hope everything will be solved, a lot of encouragement.Ah!Congratulations on that special education assistant, so I give pleasure, which I do not understand that the 2nd teacher, being type 1 diabetic will not be implied with your daughter, send eggs !!, what little empathy !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/05/2008 4:53 a.m.

Hi Momis and Papis !!!!

Today I have a downturn ..... I am something depres ..., to start last night Ainhoa ​​at dinner time 289, at 3 in the morning 278, it has risen with 244, walk Pachuchilla without much desire toEat and to finish the news that your teacher leaves on Friday and the new tutor comes: ((: (: (((, I am not with anything of anything ..... it is only necessary that tomorrow the hem has uploaded to him,Then it would be the total auction ... in short, if I recover the mood a little ...

Welcome Mcllaudi, I'm glad that everything is going to be better, we hopeA few days, suddenly everything goes to the garet, this is so ...

I leave that I go for the pitufilla to school, having such this afternoon ...

Kisses for all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
11/05/2008 10:40 a.m.

Good afternoon.
Mari, a lot of encouragement.I don't know if it will be the damn time or that, but it seems that all our children are a little high and we are a little low.I am also regular, although it goes to days, I began to take pawAinhoa ​​are because this Pachuchilla, and is punctual ... the bad thing is about this son of mine, now he is not only high at dawn, it is at any time even at the time of eating that used to be with hiccups.I continue to raise Lantus and fast, but we do not finish being in moderately acceptable figures ... a kiss and I hope from the heart that the hem does not the highest.
Mcllaudi, welcome, I'm glad that bad streak already passed.This is always at the foot of the canyon.
Mommy, it seems to me that it was on the route that read that Juan measures 1.80: Shock: What do you feed that creature so that he is so high?I thought that Angel with 1.70 was going well :?
Marcita, how are the works? ... And the worst is how everything left: Twisted:
A question to all those who use sweetener, don't you feel bad about children or the stomach?I never use them or usually buy sweetened products, because many gases are formed.As I always with sugar and gets the quick when he eats it.
Well I'm going to iron a little.
That you have a good afternoon.
Peace

DiabetesForo
11/05/2008 1:01 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Welcome Macllaudi, it is normal for us to have a low, especially when we have other foreign things and press you a little more.But the first thing is the first, everything else is secondary, so you have to overcome and return to ours that is already enough.
Congratulations on the school, it is normal for that figure of the educator that you now have in the school, it was mandatory for all the cabbage without exception, public, concerted, private, etc.
That type of aid is what we need to lower the status of permanent tension in which we live.
Ladies of the forum, those animals above, we are from another pasta.By force of being all day on alert, we have a special force that makes us overcome any problem more easily than other people.
I go to school that we are late.

DiabetesForo
11/06/2008 2:59 a.m.

Good morning to the Papis.

Maclaudi, you missed you.I'm glad to read you again, and surely everything will begin to improve, you'll see it.

Mari.gar, above that mood, that we have to continue fighting.
Sometimes I see that the parents of diabetic children are like those movies by Bruce Willis, in which the poor prota does nothing but carry sticks and more sticks, but always ends up winning.Made dust, but winning.

Well, to continue and nobody declines.

I am thinking if this weekend to Celia or the prize, because it gives me reasons for both things: shock: we'll see.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/06/2008 7:51 a.m.

BUENS-NOCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally a mirror ratio !!!!!!!!: Oops: You can not imagine how I have the whole house with these miners (they do nothing but chop, walls, soils ...) And that we have left the work, which now we will only make kitchen and facade and in spring bathrooms and patios...
Noe has returned with his dreams.Paz, Noe is very nervous and anything affects him and alters his dream and this change of quiet and homemade life alters the dream, has better and worse days.For the rest, their levels are still well.
The radio was yesterday and was in a regional station.Noe's mother is the announcer of the SER and was preparing a diabetes program, so she invited me to participate.It was very nice and I could say publicly all that we all think and feel as "type 3 diabetics" and of course, I talked about the problem in the choles.
Paz, how does Angel continue with his glycemia?
Velia, how are you?I hope better.
Jose, the New Insu is Humalog Mix 50, half fast and half slow, but we have not yet used it, I can't tell you anymore.It paints you just to get our mood eh!.
Mommy How about your "little"?
Beky, I hope Nyah is calmer, they are already difficult, if they also reveal ...: Shock:
Mari How was the Hemo?Does the little Pachuchilla follow?Noe does not release the snacks.
Sweet, that 400 is for nerves, Noe also happens, especially with the dislikes.
Maclaudi, I'm glad to see you here and I hope that bad streak has been forgotten.
Alea, yours with Celia is not to get bored.
Well, I'm running to dinner at Noe, let's see if I can then continue through the forum.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
11/06/2008 1:50 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Today Maria celebrates her 8th birthday, although she really turns tomorrow.
He has a dinner at home with his 5 more friends, more.
The other day went to the birthday of her friends and had a snack.When I get home, the poor man was with 380 before dinner.He gave her a morale downtown since she controls a lot what she eats and had to happen with some chuminada that had too many hydrates.She began to cry inconsolately saying that she didn't want to be diabetic, because she had to be.A dramon who based on a lot of patience and talk was passed until he fell asleep.
I get home after the work at 22:30 and when my wife told me my soul split, seeing that sleeve as a little angel.It is what costs me the most to overcome.It's not fair.
I do not know if I do well, but I always try to make him understand that there are many worse things.Yesterday a 17 -year -old boy who met from the area where we Veranea, who was fighting a 2 -year -old leukemia and in the end I didn't superate it.
When Maria learned and asked what had happened to him, I did not miss the opportunity to explain that this is a misfortune and that he after all is just a way of living a little different from others, but that in thatHe stays and nothing else.
He falls reflective and suddenly changes his face and comes out wanting to have fun and enjoy leaving aside his problem.
What a roll that I have released.
Have a good weekend that is going for good weather, it is up to those of the north a little water.

DiabetesForo
11/07/2008 5:54 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!

Jose, thanks for always being there animating us all with your positive attitude and always lifting morality;).Courage you too, you are doing great with Maria, she is very lucky to have you by her side.The comments that our kids sometimes do to us, I think that is what is worse, Ainhoa ​​now does nothing but tell me that he does not wantIt is very hard because you do not know how to find the exact words to explain what they have touched them and that they have to learn to live with it.

Thank you Paz, Alea, Marcita for your words of mood, I am already somewhat more animated and with the "ammunition" to follow at the foot of the canyon: d.

In the end they did not make the hemo because how the last one was in September have left it for January that will be the next visit.The controls told me that they were quite well and that we were doing it phenomenal, even congratulated me for it: Oops :.
Today they have called me from the hospital to make the first visit on the study that I told you, it will be on November 21, I am already looking forward to it.

I leave you that I am going to put the food to my strawberry.

To another little while.Kisses to all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
11/07/2008 7:28 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
I haven't written a few days, I'm not mutA bingo !!!! ... If I keep it up next week I will go to the doctor.
Maria, congratulations !!!!!Enjoy a lot at your party.
Mari.gar, I'm glad you are better and that those controls are so well.
Maclaudi, I'm glad you have returned here.A little kiss for kids and special for you.
Marcita, my mother, do I take care of the mess you must have ... Have you left the work?What moral !!!hahahaha ... well, then you will thank you when you have everything fixed.
Angela has been this week as a roller coaster ... and with a meter we were able to control this .... has been with gut and throat pain, I do not know if the tundThat's why Romote ... today is much better and much better also from his glycemia ... in short, to see if he continues.The next Judge we have a minilink review.
Well, daddies, have a magnificent weekend and that glycemia and time accompany you ... kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/07/2008 1:29 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Alaaa that misleads: oops: !!!!Congratulations to Maria !!!!Now reading Velia I have realized that I had completely gone, if I am fatal from the coconut:-/ :))

Velia, I think so much hustle is taking its toll ... I took care of everything you can exist if you recover, take advantage of the weekend, ah!And above that mood, okay? !!What anger about Angela, how well I was going ...., having good.A beautiful kiss.

Marcita, how about the work?I don't want to imagine how you will be with all Pofuntanao: shock :.

To all that you pass a good weekend and take advantage of it to the fullest!

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
11/07/2008 2:34 p.m.

Jolin, what anger, yesterday I sent a message and today I have seen that I was not, I shit .......
Congratulations to Maria is already a small little woman and very responsible ..... I hope you no longer remember that low.Many kisses and that is very happy.
McLaudi, I'm very happy to see you here and keep those forces.How about your girls?The school is wonderful, which envies;)
Velia, if it uses you as comfort I am also from the pupae club, I will be with the ears, that horture ... take care of yourself and that Angela recovers from her pain.
Marcita, that you will have a bad time with the nightmares, less bad that you are now better with the glycemia.The Radio, often Experience.
Mari, to see how the new teacher, you will see how Majilla will also and get involved.
Sweet, how violet?
Paz, and Angel's glycemia?more stable?
Mani, I missed you, the desire to rest.Take advantage that you deserve it beautiful, I'm very happy about the project.How are the parish?Nacho better?
Mommy, and your Grandullon?Is it fine so much virus?
Kisses for all and good weekend.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/07/2008 6:13 p.m.

Hello family

I had not greeted you for a long time but I have been up to work, now although we have not finished but it has already lowered the rhythm.

Jose I hope Maria has spent a good birthday, a thyron of ears from here.

Mari.gar beautiful do not worry that you will see that the new sign will also be involved, and if it has just been a mother, it is more sensitive on those issues.How good that they have congratulated you for the controls, with what that encourages.Let's see how on the 21st.

Paz How are you going?Do you sleep better?I hope Angel is better in glycemias, maybe I should start thinking about the bomb.What happened to your nephew's analysis?

Marcita so making you famous on the radio eh;) What a shame that we could not hear you, I would have liked me.Good luck with the workers, do not despair and think about how cool they will leave you everything.I'm glad Noe is so good with the controls, which makes a good doctor (and you of course;))

Mommy enjoying the good weather we have right?Is Juan better?By the way, the nocilla recipe in the Thermomix has to me when you have a little while, that my children loved it, to see if my maid that has more time than me, he starts experiencing.

Velia take care of yourself that when things come all together, rest and relax what you can.I hope Angela is already better, happy hormones.

Alea what have you done in the end with Celia?Punishment or prize?Fear gives me adolescence, I don't know who happens worse if they or us.

McLaudi that I'm glad to read and see that you are well and you don't know what envies you give us all with the educator, it will give you tremendous peace of mind.Let's see if the example spreads and extends a little more because we do the controls in the school, but those walks that many mothers cannot be consent.

Sweet how violet, is it good?If it serves something to my son, they also give up with emotions, in the meetings it is put at 400 but then as soon as he arrives home and rests the downhill begins.Is that they have such a good time :))

Bear beautiful that today we have not agreed, I hope you are not going very cold and when you take a escape for the south, that you know we quickly get in motion and make a stay for everyone who points (Truth Mommy?

Well after carrying so much without writing I hope I have not forgotten any: x.We are fine, well now I have Nacho with muffins but it seems that he doesn't go to anymore.Tomorrow we go to Malaga to pick up my mother who is there a few days with my sister and on Monday to return, the case is not to rest.

Take care of many, kisses for you and your little ones and that you have a good weekend

mani05's profile photo
mani05
11/07/2008 7:26 p.m.

Hi how are things!!

How long without writing !!I have had a lot of work and did not give the supply, and that there is crisis, the bad is that, that people take advantage, want cheap things, fast and superbate made, but in short, it is what there is ...

Here by Barcelona it is cloudy, like almost every Saturday, then a radiant sun.Ainhoa ​​has risen like time, wanting to play the ... it was not clarified with what I wanted breakfast, that if cookies with milk, that if now roasted ... and for a while that was punctured, Mari andI of the nerves, for fear that the sugar will be lowered ... sometimes it seems an account behind, if it does not eat ... as a line!and on top of that, the stubborn children are joined.In the end he has eaten everything, using his head a little, I have told him that if he eats everything he lets him come with me to change the molten bulb of the car.For you to see, sometimes with any things they make up ... patience, patience ...

This week Mari has gone with Ainhoa ​​to see the hospital educators, the rations have uploaded a little when eating and dinner, because sometimes complains about staying a little hungry.It seems to me that it happens is that as it sees us eat things that she cannot eat because she has already eaten her rations, she says she is hungry for her to give her ... the rise of rations of the eating time we will keep it,But that of dinner is not, because it is always done dust, between the park and the school, and is not much hungry.In addition, it weighs almost 20 kgs with only 3 years and a half and is quite high, I don't think it needs to get into the ...

Mommy, I have not forgotten to spend the video of the day we were in your house, what happens is that I am compressing it because in Avi it ​​occupies me a lot and it is very big to send it to you, and as I am a little green in this editionVideo ... And the Curro ... I don't have time!:( :(

Well, I have rolled together ...

Greetings to all and very good weekend ... Chaoooo!

Ah, the Mari has just controlled the 11 to Ainhoa: 275 !!Take chestnut!And we worried about whether it went down ... Anyway ...

Oliverio's profile photo
Oliverio
11/08/2008 5:14 a.m.

Good afternoon
Today I am a little downturn since again violet is with the Buddosein and Ventolin, and it is that this week well and the next with cough., and to think that before debuting Jemas I caught a cold ... every day I hate further disgusting diabetes, although there are worse things, but because she painted her, jolines and pa Colmo Celiac. Sometimes I wonder whatIt will be the next ,,,, seriously that it has gotten into my head to the fact that of philgers, thankfully they did the tests ..., forgive me this roll but I have a low that I do not get up ,,,,,
Matter congratulations to Maria, and reading Jose's message I have even crying, it is true because to them, I would also ask myself to be diabetics and I have already my years ... I have times sometimes I think that God will beI forget my daughter and I am so reveals that not even religion I let it give, I am united to commune with wine, but that is another story and I would bore you
Kisses and it's already awake, 20 minutes has let her sleep

dulce's profile photo
dulce
11/08/2008 10:12 a.m.

Good afternoon
Today I am a little downturn since again violet is with the Buddosein and Ventolin, and it is that this week well and the next with cough., and to think that before debuting Jemas I caught a cold ... every day I hate further disgusting diabetes, although there are worse things, but because she painted her, jolines and pa Colmo Celiac. Sometimes I wonder whatIt will be the next ,,,, seriously that it has gotten into my head to the fact that of philgers, thankfully they did the tests ..., forgive me this roll but I have a low that I do not get up ,,,,,
Matter congratulations to Maria, and reading Jose's message I have even crying, it is true because to them, I would also ask myself to be diabetics and I have already my years ... I have times sometimes I think that God will beI forget my daughter and I am so reveals that not even religion I let it give, I am united to commune with wine, but that is another story and I would bore you

dulce's profile photo
dulce
11/08/2008 10:13 a.m.

Good afternoon

dulce's profile photo
dulce
11/08/2008 10:13 a.m.

Good afternoon everyone.

Congratulations to Maria, even with delay.

Velia, girl, when you are not prey, they are looking for you.When will you rest?

Mani, in the end I have become Solomonic and decided the two things: prize and punishment.I have rewarded her with some caprichito for the good grades and I have punished her not to leave at night (on Saturdays her gang leaves until 12 or 1), more for my tranquility than for something else, taking advantage of the pire.

Sweet, raise that mood.I know that sometimes it is a task.I don't have to tell me, like Jose, there are worse things, because that angers her more.I go more in the line of "If you cannot avoid it, take out all the benefit you can" come, that does not decline.

Well, I'm going to pick up a little, I have invited to dinner and I'm still wandering.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/08/2008 11:36 a.m.

Hello !
Sweet, I am reading you and thinking that in the case of my daughter it has been the opposite, since it is diabetic (it started with 5 years) has not again had the colds and bronchitis to which it was very prone.I blame it that since then you vaccinate every year of the flu and that has been very good.
I don't know if you are vaccinating your daughter, but if not, eat it with the pediatrician because it may come well.

A hug to all, that although I do not write I read you a lot.

I continue working in Oviedo and the weekend I'm going to Llanes and Madrid, and someone stays at Relax's house, so I get along very well.
Raquel is Agobiadilla this year with the studies, which 3rd is very hard, but he will leave little by little.
Well, to another Ratilllo, I'm glad that everything remains good here.
I am not to see Kalúa know something about her?

A kiss to all :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2008 6:53 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!!!!!
Start another week with these workers at home and all full of dust: Evil:, the one that awaits me when they end!
Before I forget and with delay, congratulations, Maria!What a little woman, 8 years.
Well, Noe has a couple of high days, it seems that instead of insulin I put water.He is very nervous, I don't know what will be happening, the fact is that I find it difficultdo!
I have spent the weekend with a fever, a tremendous cold that I have caught ...
Well, kisses everyone, I'm going to see what they are breaking me now.

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 3:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.