{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good morning!!!
I am more lively in every way ...
Sweet, jolin with the little one, poor and poor, because it is desperate.Angela has not had almost any disease from diabetes, the typical constitued, fortunately ...
By the way someone asked for a list of medications without sugar, because yesterday urging in the dance of the memories I found one that they gave me in the debut, I already scan it in case, because it is 5 years ago ....
Well, I'm going to take Dana to the Uni, who Juanu had analytical today.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/10/2008 4:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I only spend a second to tell you that they have called me to do an interview at Cope and I'm Atacá, Atacá ...... Then I tell you more that I don't know anything.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/10/2008 8:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That's it.Go shit, maybe they don't even put it, hopefully, because for what I said and on top.
They have not asked me Naaaaaada, the uncle has told me, "tell me" and I have only told him that he was a 3 -year -old girl, who was going and came from school and the second has told me, "what do you ask?" ..... What pedis ???????Like what we ask ...... candies at the door of school without sugar, don't fuck you !!!Buah, very disappointed.They do it just to gain weight the news.I wanted to do the competition to Marcita :)););
A kiss to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/10/2008 10:54 a.m.

Hello family.
By the way, the interview was not in the COPE but in Wave 0 today 11 in the sections of news.
Well, tomorrow we commented ........
May glycemia accompany you.
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/10/2008 7:15 p.m.

Good morning, family!
We continue with the painters at home, at least we have crystals in the windows:-/.
Noe is super -controlled with the glycems lately, I don't know what is happening to him, the worst are the nights that happen them very, so today I will try the Humalog 50, to see how.
Beky, the important thing is that we hear us and that people know that we have deficiencies of important things, surely you have done well.
Well, I greet the route and I will see what these people do to me.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/11/2008 3:31 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Becky, surely you've done better than you think ... Don't hurry ...
Angela also with frightful controls also ... and less bad that we have the meter.His throat hurts.He says he feels high ... Anyway, go panorama.
I am a little hurry, to see if this afternoon or tomorrow I spend quietly.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2008 6:10 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon.
Marcita, how did he spend the night?Did you try the new insulin?
Velia, Angela too high?Our daily bread ... rather every night.
Beky, have you been able to hear on the radio?Yesterday I went down to Madrid, with my husband, to buy the suit I will wear on old night, and I couldn't hear anything on the radio :(. Tell us. How have you been called home?
Mani, I'm glad to read you again.I hope your two children are fine.My niece repeated the analytics a month later and the cholesterol (217) gave it even higher: Thank you very much for asking.
Well I'm going to see what this son of mine does in the room ... he is supposed to study ... but the notes do not say the same ... how he has me !!!On Friday I'm going to talk to your tutor ... fear gives me.
Kisses for all.
Peace

DiabetesForo
11/12/2008 12:22 p.m.

Good afternoon!!!

Finally I find a hole to write ..... between school, park, house, shopping .... I don't have time for:-/.Today it is raining, so this afternoon we have not been able to go to the park after the school, the truth is that it is a burden to have to get the whole afternoon at home, at 6 it is already night, although every day we take advantage ofThe little while we are in the park, Ainhoa ​​to play with his friends and I to give the "without bone" with the moms, hehehe :))
Of the glycemia has also been high, now it has two days with quite good levels, we will not talk very high .... continue with mucos, it seems that they have definitely installed to stay all winter with it: Evil:
The new teacher started on Monday, she is quite serious and very dry, he barely smiles, it has nothing to do with the other teacher, but the important thing is that she will also do the controls to Ainhoa.

Beky, tell us something more than the radio, surely you did it phenomenal. How did the theme come out?They called you, you were you ...?I hope at least have heard you and serve something.How about the ears?

Velia, how about Angela, is still high?That the review does very well.Ah!Congratulations with delay for you and Juanlu: Oops ::-/.

Paz, do you already have everything ready for the trip?Having tells you the tutor of Angel, you will tell us.

Marcita, how about Noe with glycemia, have you tried the new insu?

Well I'm going to see if I go on the route and put myself to the mess, bathroom, dinner .....

Kisses for all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
11/12/2008 1:31 p.m.

Uyyyy, how standing this is ...... I hope you are all fine.
Well, nothing about the radio I don't know anything I threw two days hooked to the radio to see if they said something but nothing, I do not know if they have left it for tomorrow or directly eliminated it by Cerre, heh.
How are the little ones ?????
Marcita, how about Noe's nightmares, and glycemia?And with the new insulin?Have you noticed change?I hope the workers are doing a fierce and they don't take long to finish the work because it would give me something if I have to be cooking in the "pot" that.
McLaudi, I hope your little boy is better and has not passed it to the older one, to recover promptly.
Sweet, how viole?still with medication?It is that the first year is very hard.Nayah is getting rid even if it does not stop coughing.
Paz, and Angel ????Have you right with the guideline or keep adjusting?Nayah Now after dinner it seems that I put water and in the morning we continue almost without basal, this is not those who understand it.
Mari, who hurts the teacher, the truth that is a shame, although at least he does the controls, so you are calmer.
We continue from walks but at least they have dared to do it one the other day because I had to go to the Otorrino (which by the way told me that mine was very rare, thankfully I'm not crazy !!! .......).The teacher of the afternoon is not very will
Jose, how about Maria's birthday ???Let's see if you tell us how the party.
Velia, congratulations late.I have a mess with your anniversaries :)) How are you?
Mani, forgive that yesterday I will leave you lying but scheme I am chopped with a book that has me totally hooked, Sorry.How about the chocolates?
Mommy, how about your grandullón?already fully recovered?The other day I could not even ask you why they mislead me, although they don't need to do it :)).A kiss.
Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/13/2008 4:17 p.m.

Do you have the hydrates of the chaqui or postimon ????

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/13/2008 4:21 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
Bequi, I have taken a look at the Internet and on the nutritional values ​​of the chaqui you have the following link ... HC, S 16Gr/100gr.By the way, I love the caquis.They remind me of my childhood.

Speaking of the interview on the radio, I am also outraged with the newspaper of my province "The newspaper Extremadura" ... we called because we wanted to recognize the pediatric diabetes team of the San Pedro de´Alcántara hospital from here, fromCáceres, for the magnificent work they are doing about it.We want to take advantage of this day, World Diabetes Day, more than anything because it was a excuse to talk about it.Rocío, one of the journalists took data of everything and remained to call me but as of today, Jajajaj, I have not yet received his news ... as we already sensed, we wrote a letter to the director, very compressed, but either.... In the end it will be what Alea says, this does not sell ... what a fuck !!!!
What happens to you in the `oscos ????
Now I will write something of the meter, which yesterday went to endo and we don't have it anymore ... snifffff ....
Well, I leave you, that I spend on the rest of the threads and I put myself to the task that after eating we go to Madrid.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/14/2008 3:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I forgot.Do not imagine the gift Dana has made to her sister, taking advantage of November 14 ... is a video with photos, text and music ...!Precious and emotional, snif! ... occupies 27 Mb. And it is impossible to send it to you, but I would have liked ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/14/2008 4:18 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone:
The truth is that this week I have been absent, but there is no more time.The only moment that I have left to write is at night before the control of 12, and the fatigue is such that I do not feel like connecting the order.
Maria's party was phenomenal, great cenorrio with her 4 best friends in a large round table with all kinds of luxuries and details, as if it were a gala dinner.That loves him, he feels adult.
Mari, that the teacher is Seri and Dry is the least, the important thing is to control Ainoa and feel safe in school.
Beky, more than an interview, that was a robbery.It is normal to speak a few minutes before and prepare a script to know what you want to say and the time you have.Well, you have tried.
Velia, congratulations on those girls, some guilt will tend to have come out like this.;)

DiabetesForo
11/16/2008 2:37 p.m.

Good morning, family !!
How long without going through here, with this work jaleo there is not a free minute, now I have the cooking mounts, to see if everything is finished for the weekend.
How are you?And the kids?
Noe is still altered with glycemia and uncontrollable nights and with the new worst insu, so after a week we have returned to its usual treatment.
Wow, I have to leave you, nor chat can one.Then I pass, kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/17/2008 3:46 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Here we are surviving the no minilink ... Godss, it's like starting again: x ...
On Friday we went to Madrid, and when we arrived at the door of Alcalá we saw her illuminated blue .... the girls took photos ... I was cool.
By the way, yes, they published the letter ...: oops :: oops :: oops: ...
Jose, the occasion deserved it .... I'm glad Maria enjoyed.
Well, I have some things to do.
Ah, Marcita, mission fulfilled.They already have the data.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/17/2008 4:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon.
This is a little stopped ... Where are you?.
Jose, a luxury of celebration: D congratulations with a little delay: Oops:
Marcita, who already happened the worst now that is easy.What insulin was that sent to Noe, that I don't remember?Have if little by little it is normalized.
Velia, you are right we were very very good and I'm glad you have a good time.How are you going with glycemia now?

We go Wednesday to take the results of the analytics, and I will take the opportunity to ask for a certificate to be able to pass the insulins through the airports without problems.I do not know what else to do to better control the glycemia, it is already 48 of Lantus and we have climbed from 6 to 8 or 9 unds of fast in the main food.I get with food to the food, hypo in the snack before 6 in the afternoon and give it hiccups again ... after 12 of the nights it is mounted on the particular roller coaster and Aleeee aboveaaaa.: Shock: I hallucinate, really see it to believe it.He has not been able to go to Padel, like many afternoons for the same and his father :?
Well I'm going to finish dinner.
A kiss
Peace

DiabetesForo
11/17/2008 2:23 p.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UF, finally one day with no one at home.Now it turns out that the kitchen countertop as a granite takes another week: Twisted :.
Anyway, patience.
Velia, thank you very much, you saved me an express trip.
Paz, the new era Humalog Mix 50, but had hypos at dawn.We reduced the dose and still getting up with 200, so we are going to try to put some less of the night, the truth is that it has me desperate already, no matter how much it does always get up with 200 and it is only at night,Because during this day it is great.
Well, I'm going to go around the forum.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
11/18/2008 3:35 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Paz, it is clear that this type of problem is not corrected with another medium than with the bomb .... When Angela has taken the minilink we have seen how they were shot in a brutal way, from the morning the glucose levels... I can say that during the day it usually moves with basal per hour of between 0.35 and 0.60 units, but at night from 2 to 6 in the morning I have got 0.90 units.And Samuel, the boy who had a minilink with Ángela, 15, had basal at the night of 3.5 units per hour ... and the rest of the day with basal lower than 1 unit .... to see if you manage to convinceAngel, unless I try it, I'm sure it's not going to regret it ... if you want to tell us to explain, I don't know ...
Marcita, I tell you the same, as soon as they put the bomb everything will be much easier.
Angela is with the high glucmia ... has had an infection in a tooth that is coming out.The dentist told her that it was simply an inflammation, I have struck her with ibuprofen and paracetamol and intense pain only partially sent during the first hour of taking mediumToday he has already gone to school and is better.
I hope the absent are well ... kisses for everyone and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/19/2008 6:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family,
Here Nayah is also on mandatory vacation, he has angina and we have been going to school all week and although he has no fever eats fatal and it takes an hour to put the insulin to be with the stress of the damn school schedule.
I hope the sick are recovered soon and the potatoes and breasts have a moment of relaxation.
A kiss for everyone and that glycemia accompany you .....

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/19/2008 12:24 p.m.

Good morning, family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope the little pochitos go better, Ángela and Nyah, and that is that when they not have another.
Tomorrow we are going to put the second dose of the flu vaccine to Noe, which is already the month.Today it seems that glycemia have been less high, has risen with 170, something is something.
Well, I'm going to see if I prepare the food, which in a little while I return to school to control.
Kisses and improve.

DiabetesForo
11/20/2008 5:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.