{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello, how about everything here ???
Violeta this year has taken love to the ventolin and the lung and we leave it a week and the next we take it, the doctor has thought about stop maintaining the pulmonicor until February ,,,,,
Those chocolates that you speak have gluten right?
Well tell you that we have uploaded doses of insulin and the truth is that sometimes it seems that I put water since it has uploads: twisted :, uff this is uncontrollable ...
Well I'm leaving
kisses

dulce's profile photo
dulce
12/03/2008 1:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

!! Hello, nas night !!
A question to all daddies and moms, so, so much to measure your children?
Also ask you when do sports usually vbajar more at night?

Greetings and strength to all, thank you.

vicente's profile photo
vicente
12/03/2008 2:57 p.m.

Hello sweet, I spend a link of a celiac forum that talks about them .... Mialeñez's bought a friend of mine and is effectively without gluten.Good luck and see if you find it and give that little joy ...

Vicente, welcome !!!.. that usually, but if it is uncontrolled I do more .... it is what you have not to have one night like another.

Good luck and have a good night.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/03/2008 4:55 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone:
Finally a little while to be able to read and write to you.
After the week we have passed with Maria's catarrillo: X, we are dedicating it to return to the insulin guidelines we had, but it is so complicated:-/.
We have 2 days with dosons of those that do not have much logic, but in short, tomorrow we will have to lower an insu unit.
Tomorrow we have to visit the great to see the results of the glyc we did on Tuesday.I guess after the last week we had an average above 250, the result will not be very good.
Let's not go ahead and I will tell you how it has gone.
Friend Vicente, I measure the last time at 12 at night and according to this one, I give it supplement or not.Unless we have any eventual problem, I don't see it again until 8 in the morning.
In times, after I had a hypoglycemic coma, I was measuring it every day at 3 and 5 in the morning for at least 3 months.Until the endo put my batteries a little, I need to lose fear, and he gave me that he had to stop measuring it so many times, that it was not good for her, I poe the nu, but of punctures, not for me, for the few hours of sleep I was carrying.
Regarding the sport, I will tell you that Maria is training 3 times a week in Squash and of course influences her glycemia after a couple of hours.You even realize that if you measure it just after the physical effort, it can give you quite high.According to me, it is for the reaction of the body towards a wear that is demanding an extra sugar.After a while this translates into decrease in this consumed sugar.
Marcita, I am with Velia, we also allowed that type of whims that after all are very easy to control, as Velia Media Racion says.
Sweet, I encourage you to get along very well.If n lowers you with the usual insulin, from time to time a rapid pacifier will come well so as not to spend too much time.
Beky, thanks for asking for Maria, it's already much better.I hope Nayah has also recovered.
Well I leave you are hours and as I told you tomorrow at 08:30 we have a visit to the endo.I will inform you.;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/03/2008 6:38 p.m.

Ayyy went to bed, I had to sleep that touched guard and in the end I lied, just a second.
Vicente, as you say between dowers and rush we are all night in candle.When it is very high, it is even worse because sometimes the correction does not make the desired effect and you have to correct again, although now I walk very carefully because it is usually lifted a bit low.
Jose, in the end, did you fulfill the desire to see the snow ???
Sweet, when they start they don't stop, we are the same, week, no week, to see if it improves with the lung.
Marcita, I also play wood for you, that you continue like this, you have nothing left for the blessed bomb.
Velia, how about your arm?
Mari, are you missing ..... how about Ainhoa?
Mani, how rich lemon chicken, ummmmm ..... kisses to your chocolates.
Mommy, Jolin that there is no way to hit us a charra.
Kisses to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/03/2008 7:18 p.m.

Hello everyone:
We are already back from the endo.
The glycan gave 7.5, worse than I thought, although it is not bad.
We have passed glycos with worse socks and have given us lower :?: I don't understand why.
The only thing that the endo has told us is that we see it more often at 3 in the morning just at night.It gives me the impression that says this to say something, I am convinced that the nights have a good time because when it gets up at 8 it is normally between 60 and 70. In short we will pay attention to it and we will see it once a week.
The nutrition also told us that we vary the areas of clicking the belly to the sides, according to it it has some bulk in the navel area.having as we do because the poor one has none chicha.
Well, next March.
Beky, I think the snow is not going to be of this, here we are already with 15º and there is no trace of snow in many kilometers.

DiabetesForo
12/04/2008 3:51 a.m.

Hello, everyone.

Jose, that hem is not so bad.I would like to celia, that there is no way.
Vicente, to measure at night, happens to me like Beky.And see that we have been in this for more than 6 years, but we cannot trust, because Celia has a lot of instability and they have already given him too many "Jamacucos", especially at dawn.
The endos always tell us that it is too much, that we do not do so many controls, but they are not the ones who are here when they lose knowledge and begin to convulse for a hiccup.
Let's see if with the bomb we can stabilize the thing a bit.

Beky, read by congratulations to Noa.I don't find out, do you have the year?Well, kiss him.

Marcita, I love to read you, because you usually let out words that I never hear here and that, when I read them, I realize that I miss them, such as mooing, or pita, or so many others.A kiss, garment.

Well, I leave you, I don't want to eat mashed fabada.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/04/2008 7:08 a.m.

Hello!!!
I am going to ask you for a favor, some would have a report for the school, to give it in case of hip (for example in 50), is that the one I had has lost me and now I have to look for information
also authorization for glucagon
thank you

I see that the forum is paradito, as it shows that it is a party !!!
Marcita, Alea, Jose, Mary, Beki ... Kisses

dulce's profile photo
dulce
12/08/2008 10:59 a.m.

Hello!!!
I am going to ask you for a favor, some would have a report for the school, to give it in case of hip (for example in 50), is that the one I had has lost me and now I have to look for information
also authorization for glucagon
thank you

I see that the forum is paradito, as it shows that it is a party !!!
Marcita, Alea, Jose, Mary, Beki ... Kisses

dulce's profile photo
dulce
12/08/2008 10:59 a.m.

Hello family !!!!!!!!!!!!
I have read very fast and I hardly remember anything, hehehe, the years ...
Jose, that we are fine, man.We already know that perfection does not exist and less in diabetes and there are better and worse gusts.We will do it Noe next week and it will also give us a value that will not like us, but we do what we can.
Beki, who didn't congratulate Noa, kiss.
Vicente, I the measurements of the night, at least that of the 2 for the moment I do not forgive it and there are days like last night that I measure more than once.
Velia How about your tendonitis?I hope you already recovered.
Alea, you are right, there are words that bring very good memories, they are more of my land, they are not used here, but they escape from time to time.
Well, you have a good night, tomorrow more.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/08/2008 3:17 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
Last week I spent several days without being able to enter.It gave me a mistake in the connection .... I've already updated.
Jose, that hemo is not bad to be a girl ... Congratulations!I say what you say is encouraged when they give it for 6 months.Here they do it with the machine, it gives you the result in about 8-10 minutes and at most every 3 months.In case of bad control or change of treatment every 1 or 2 months ... a 7.5 of hemo is an average of 150-160, but I do not trust any of those socks, the intermediate values ​​sometimes surprise a lot, that's why II always do the morning control, it is a risk that spends several hours with high values, which in our case is very frequent especially between 1 and 4 .... Let's see if there is luck and you give soon with the reason.
Marcita, Becky, my tendonitis well.At the moment dominated.Now we have bought a Tempur mattress, that we are quite delicious from the back and arms and they have assured us that it is quite good, we will tell you that they bring it to us this week.
Well daddies, you have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/09/2008 3:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Sweet, what I took to Cole de Celia in his day was the following dossier:

I think it's quite simple and complete.You just have to print it and that's it, you give it to the tutor.

I hope it serves you.

Greetings and a kiss to Violet

DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 7:36 a.m.

Good morning !!
Where are the papis?I hope everyone, big and small, you are fine.
Noe good, occasionally with phlegm, but good.The glycemia of the nights seem to be controlling, what joy of getting up and the first control of the day of normal .....: oops: he is wishing to give him the holidays, because we will go to my people, if notNothing happens, of course.
Well, a greeting for everyone and to see if you let yourself fall here.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/11/2008 3:46 a.m.

Hello everyone:
Velia, Maria La Glico is made with blood analytics.They also always take the opportunity to ask for other things, even in the last one they asked for urine issues.
Here we have never proposed anything of hazela with capillary control.It would be much easier for her.It seems that we are in different worlds.
Thanks to all for your interest.Ultimately we go to revenge with glycemia, not to go down, it was already several times between 40-50 and the worst thing is not to notice.I keep going down insulin.
Marcita, perfection does not exist, but don't you like to get it in this case?I would certainly like Maria's health.
This month is more complicated to connect often, too much bargain, especially those who dedicate ourselves to the commercial theme.This of being the province of the Magi and Santa Claus is very stressful.
I hope to connect before Christmas, but just in case:
<FONT SIZE = "200"
: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
12/11/2008 1:01 p.m.

Good morning!!!
As I said on the route, what a dog day that has come out.A lot of rain, a lot of wind .... so in a house that is great.
Jose, the machine that I told you does not have it in all places.But the truth is wonderful.Capillary control is done and at 10 minutes you have the result.Angela is made a complete analytical, along with the rest of the tests 1 time.What you say, each site is a world, and we fortunately have many media.
Marcita, how is Noe going?I am glad that your glycemia are more stable at night.
Sweet, did you solve the school?, Did you find the advent calendar?
And the rest of the parents? ... Mamidejuan, Becky, Pazangel, Vicente,
Mani and everyone else ... how are the kids and not so small?Let's see if you tell us something.
Well, a kiss and a good weekend for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/13/2008 8:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, daddy!
Here we are also missing, huh?that a change of activity is approaching.Let's see if it does not affect the glycemia that the 13th, as a gift of kings, we have visit to endo and hemoglobin ...
Well, I'm saying goodbye that we have to go shopping
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/18/2008 4:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.
I spend a moment to tell you that Celia's educator has called me.He has told me that the bomb will almost certainly put it in January, but that before, on January 12 or so, they will put the guard for a week, to be able to see well how the glycemia of Celia go and be able to adjust better.

I am looking forward to January, to see if things change and we achieve decent controls.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/18/2008 7:52 a.m.

Very goodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

A missing is returned.You cannot imagine the week we have been opening Boca with Christmas.

Noe only went to school on Monday, the other days at Casa Malita.It has everything, Catarro, phlegm, conjunctivitis, otitis and gastroenteritis, do you imagine?I do not know how this daughter of mine has been able to take so many things at the same time and of course, so as not to be less, I follow the rear, catarrh, tonsillitis and gastroenteritis.Anyway, often panorama, to see if we are improving something.

I put a website where you can create videos of Santa Claus or the Magi for the little ones: , the truth is that the video that comes out is very great, Noe has been checked and spoke to the Magi as if they heard it and told them that to seeIf this year instead of throwing candy with sugar they bought whales of strawberry solar for all the diabetic children in the world, my girl ...

Well, in case viruses do not allow me to go back here, happy holidays and a healthy year 2009.

Velia, I'm very happy for Celia, we have an appointment with endo on the 8th, to see what she tells us.

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/20/2008 6:01 a.m.

Good night!!!
Jajajaj, Marcita, I have put Ángela that of the Magi, was hallucinated.I told him that they had sent us an email, of course, his main course is the duties and his weak point of going to sleep, is that he went like a ring to the finger.hahaha.Very funny.
I see that the thread is still paradillo.I have not been able to enter, I had not suckled for a few days ...
Come, a kiss for kids and large, and that glycemia accompany us.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/22/2008 3:07 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning daddy and kids.I wish you a good vacation and good parties.Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/24/2008 6:25 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.