{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Buenaaaaaas !!
Brrrrrrr, how cold, the days are for the 3 "B", which they say here: brazier, bottle and deck (hahahahaha, at least to the brazier I sign up).
Noe has two nights without nightmares, so with its most stable glycemia, what a joy to see "normal" levels!And the nights have a lot of better.
As for the school, today I have been talking to the pedagogical guidance and has told me that in all the centers there must be an action plan for emergencies, and in them the emergencies that children with diseases can, among them, diabetes.He will do this emergency plan for the NOE College, of course that does not guarantee that at the moment of truth teachers carry it into practice, but if not, his hair can fall.He will also talk to the social worker to tell him to request a ow, tei or ATS for school: shock :.Anyway, this is the subject, I keep waiting for him to answer me in writing.
I'm going to see if I read you and spend more slowly.
Mommy, Paz, Jose, Mani, Mari, Beki, Dulce, Velia, Oliverio ... Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2008 10:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good
All good, the 7.4 hemo was to be expected, the previous one had been very low due to hypoglycemia, so happy.Analysis, all good.Of the legs he has not known what to answer, that yes, of the hemoglobins does not lose opportunity and now he sends us to do it every two months after payment of 8 Euritos in the association.
Although I have told the endo I would like to know your opinion.We have been with this for 3 years and I have sent me an eye fund although it has told me that it is not usually done until 5 or 6 years of evolution.To the little ones, have they already done it?Do you know if it is the estimated time?Tell me experiences.
Ah, another thing, someone could tell me about some page where I put the document that exempts teachers from any negligence, I had it but I have lost it and I don't remember where I took it from.
Marcita, to see if the pedagogue gets something once and for all.I am very glad that the disruption is better.
Jose, the nights is my thing, for me it is worse that I am with perfect levels because I do not know how to act, if under the basal I get through the clouds and if I do not make it afraid that I have a hypo because every dayIt is a different thing.If it is high and I have to correct the night controlling me, so I prefer that it is a bit up.
Kisses for all

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/30/2008 2:26 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Beky, that hem is very good, with how variable these kids are, it is very good note.
I do not understand the € 8 to the association.We have been made in the hospital and as supposed we don't have to pay anything.We belong to the association voluntarily and solidary and pay a quota of € 25 per year.
By the way we are now with we have every 5 or 6 months, for Maria it is an incentive since if the hem is good he knows that it will take the next one and take care of himself.
The background, Maria already did it a year ago, and Nyah and Maria are more or less of the same fifth and debuted in the same year.
Written I wasting me a lawyer and deliver at school when we debut.
: Arrow:

D. XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX, DNI.- XXXXXXXXX and Mrs. XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX, DNI.- XXXXXXXXXX as the father and mother of XXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX SOMET case of necessity, releasing the person who injects, in the case, very unlikely, that some complication related to injection appears.

Date: 200 Signature:

Mrs. Director of the Center XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
: Arrow:
I hope it serves you.
Marcita, the emergency plan :?: It is for autonomies or national :?: it would be fantastic that everything the counselor told you was a demand and not just an intention.
Good weekend everyone and enjoy BBB :)) :))

DiabetesForo
10/31/2008 3:44 a.m.

Good morning daddy !!!! .... cold and rain in Cáceres ... what a laziness get up this morning ...
Becky, congratulations on hemo.I have already told you about what our we have and the hypos.. and this has been every year to date.In the latter the ophthalmologist told us that it was practically impossible that with a 5 -year debut he had some kind of complication in this regard ... Anyway, it is a bit annoying for the kids, the drops brief and spend half a day seeingblurred, but I am in favor of if there was something, could be stopped in time.
I put a documentation for the school in the D.JUVOSIL in which there was an authorization to the teachers, but now the link is not going ... Anyway what Jose tells you is practically the same.Let's see if there is luck.
Marcita, how good that the little one can rest .... so, being calmer her glycemia sure they are more stable ... how with the new guidelines? I suppose it is still soon to value.
By the way, paying € 8 for hemo :?:?:?... where does it do it in a particular way or what ???I don't understand.
Here we also do it at the hospital and of course free ... in principle every 3 months always (yesterday in the diabetes magazine that the association sent us a very clear article about why it is every 3 months) ... inThe cases of bad control send them in 1 month or 2 ...
Here, in our association they are paid € 18/year ... well cheap, of course.
Well, daddies, I'm going to do some cosines .... a kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/31/2008 5:07 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!
Over here, cold and rain to give away.Today in the school "Chestnut Day" (go chestnut day).The kids are assumed instead of their snack will take nut.
Beky, very good that hemo, and without hypos, as it should be congratulations!The authorization I took to school is more or less like Jose's, if you want I send you an email.
Jose, the emergency plans I don't know, Extremadura has it and Castilla la Mancha too, but I don't know the rest, in theory it would be logical that it was for the whole mucho, everywhere emergencies can occur, right?
I will take a turn of the forum, which lately does not even happen.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/31/2008 5:37 a.m.

Good morning-tardes !!!!!

Here we also have rain and cold.Ainhoa ​​today has no school, as tomorrow is a party, the schools have taken today, we must see that the teachers live well, they do not miss one :)).So today I have a breakdown at home, when he got up, he wanted to go to school and did not understand why it is a party if his dad is not at home today:-/.Every day the school likes more, he says he had a great time, yesterday they celebrated the Castañada, they could be disguised as castañeros, in the afternoon they ate roasted chestnuts.

Beky, that hemo is great;) !!The background, Ainhoa ​​has done this year and I think that in 4 years they do not repeat it again.What business of the association right?I hallucinate, they no longer know where to get money: shock :.

Marcita, I'm glad that Noe is already better at night, having if the streak lasts.Hopefully the counselor manages to put an ATS in school, having what happens.

Velia, how sweet those "caps"?

Jose, less bad that you did not put the "suck" Maria: !: This is like the lottery, you buy a number and it touches you another:-/ I lately I am also a lot of "parrandeo" for nights 8) ...Not to lose habit :?, hey, it would not be bad to set up a garrito for parents of diabetics :)) :)).

To all that you have a good weekend!

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/31/2008 8:18 a.m.

Good afternoon.
How do you have the afternoon?
Marcita, that very well with the new endo, right?and phenomenon that the pump proposes.In the end we will only remain without a bomb, for the stubbornness of this my son.
Beky, Angel is older as you know, but when the first eye background debuted in October, they were done in December and thus already every year, we eat the nougat with the ophthalmologist.Congratulations on that hem: d.I already have the hotel and plane for the trip, see that I started promptly, then the hotel I wanted to go there was no possibility.We left the 26 to 3 that we arrived to be here in Reyes.I want, I will cross my fingers and nothing happens.
Mari, here we also have classes today, but neglect that Angel complains like your girl for not going.
Sweet, how are you going with that ankle?Velia, you no longer sell?
I will send this quickly that, the computer does not do very well and I stayed without being able to send it.
Have a good weekend
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/31/2008 2:34 p.m.

Good and sunny days !!
All quiet here.We the weekend with a lot of mess, emptying the kitchen and moving to the provisional, waiting for Pepe Gotera and company to come tomorrow :)) Fear gives me!To top it off, tomorrow they will do an interview to participate in a radio diabetes program and then I have an appointment with Noe's pediatrician to see the progress of the new insulin, which we have not even tried, it has not been needed, Noe carries severalNights sleeping like a trunk and its unbeatable glycemia (I touch wood: oops :), so tomorrow moved, thankfully my maid has caught a few days on vacation ...
Beky, I can not help you with the background, as you know the great here, he hasn't even looked at Noe or the areas where the skewer (by the way, is already left in the culete without problems, we have to try theBarigue: shock :).
Paz, you will see how the trip is great and when you return you will put our teeth long to all, hehehehe.
Velia and Dulce, how about your legs?I hope better.
Mani, rest a little, to see if the work gives you a lot.
Well, kisses everyone, I continue with the task.

DiabetesForo
11/02/2008 5:58 a.m.

Good morning from Monday.
We start with a lot of cold and clear, but with Angel I fight to take the jacket ... every morning the same anger ... I don't know why he says no, if he knows he will take it ... he isshield that he is at a minute of the insti ... Something curious last night that in 4 years had not happened to us and that is when he gave me to look at the new Lantus pen that had begun in the morning, he was wet andLike that he went out for somewhere that I could not see ... I hope it was not bad, I guess yesterday something was noticed ... but no ... today another began and that we discarded it ...
Marcita, to the radio !!!Good luck.I am glad that it is not so well controlled and that the streak lasts a long time.Don't you know what nightmares are due to?A little brother of mine passed him and sent him vitamins and passed him (this was in the year Carolo reigned ... but well).
Well, if you are appearing .... I was sweeping my husband's office and I have not been able to resort to entering so soon ... I will continue to collect, that today comes light.
Have a good time tomorrow.
Peace

DiabetesForo
11/03/2008 2:47 a.m.

Good morning!!!Paz, what early;) .... Here it also is cold and I am a little pachuchilla, a little throat and discomfort ...
MARCITA ALBAÑILES, SHEEP OF PATIENCE !!!And to the radio, what a guay ... you will tell us what the program is about and that.
Mari Gar, how about the little one?Jolín Fiesta on Friday.No here, snif ...
Well, today I am not going to attack the house because I have a considerable delay with the agenda ... the heads at these ages and with what I have for me, they are not for many jogs, hehehe ... we will do what we will do whatwe can ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/03/2008 3:18 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good morning:
This week it's time to work in the afternoon, so in the morning take the kids to school, make up the house a little, go to the purchase of bulge, prepare the food and at 13 pick them up in school, give them the food and at 14:45 Leave them again in the school and throw for the bargain that entered at 15. The afternoon cover the other 50% of the team that also has the thing.
Long weekend, festive Saturday (for my party that I work all the Saturdays.), We went to deep Galicia, my wife's family lives in the countryside and has bugs and garden.Girls love and have the privilege of knowing life in the field in all their extension.They are going to take the cows to the meadow, the sheep, take the eggs directly from the chicken coop, feed the rabbits, to the pig (little left the poor), in short something very different from what they do daily.
Maria feels phenomenal, not stop the whole day, eats with great desire and phenomenal measures.Any day, the blanket lying to my head and hit a change of life and I am going to take care of bugs, far from the virical-medium environmental factors that have so thin.
Ala, is already well as a roll that the one that is going to entertain us is Marcita that has to tell us that the radio, day and time goes out to the waves.
Good day to all.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2008 3:50 a.m.

Marcita, I forgot.What new insulin is that you say :?:
I am interested because you use Levemir and Novorapid, just like Maria, who also uses Novomix 30/70.
Congratulations on the culete, the belly will cost you less.For Maria it is the favorite area, the last is the culete.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2008 4:02 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Marcita, how well Noe's controls! Hopefully they continue like that a lot of time :).I imagine that if they interview you on the radio, the issue of the problem with the choles will be shown;).
Paz, my children are not convinced to be cool for my children, they always say the same as for 2 minutes, which are then hot, that they have to load with the jacket all day, etc ...
Jose, how great the field! The kids enjoy that very much, and the truth is that they enter a tremendous desire to give a rural change: d.
Jose, the sweetener you talked about where do you buy it?I have sent an email to the company and very kindly sent me a lot of documentation, including a dessert recipe book with that sweetener, but they have not told me where I can buy it.
Velia, improve yourself!That if you are Pachuchilla and with everything you carry pálante ...
Mari.gar, good that Ainhoa ​​enjoys school!, So it is more like to leave them.
Ah!Juan have never done the eye bottom.On the next visit I will ask the great.
Marcita patience with the "pepegoteras"! And that end up quickly.
Well a kiss to all, that today makes a great sun and I go with my compas to drinking coffee in the sun: p.If we are not accustomed to the rain, and we have had a lot of time that we do not see the sun.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2008 4:30 a.m.

Good night family ........
The holidays and back to the Typages Parriba Pábajo are over with rain and cold because here it has been raining for two days for a minute.Nyah again in rebel plan so gives more work than her sister and makes me feel quite helpless with her attitude.The phenomenal controls at least I'm calm with something.
Marcita, you will tell us how it goes on the radio and that I am happy to have those good controls, so you rest the two that is good.
Velia, I hope it is a passenger, see that we are chafadas all day, even if they are little but how to bother, take care of yourself.By the way, I follow the thread and you give me a lot of envy, hehe, I am very happy for you, I hope they leave you.
Sweet, how is your foot follow?And viole?
Mari, how about Ainhoa?What time you have there too.
Mommy, I forgot, I loved the photos.A kiss.
Jose, Penilla gives me not being able to teach Nayah what I did from little in my town, times change: (((
Mani, to see if tomorrow you have a little while and tell us some of the bombs.We have very little left to make us older.
Paz, how is Angel going?
Kisses to all

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/03/2008 7:26 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Mami, I buy the sweetener in a town that is 60 km from my city.There is a pastry chef that has a hermama celiac and was given to make celiac pastry.He had to do well and it occurred to him to do a pastry industry for diabetics, I found out and went to visit him.Very kind man explained the whole process but his complaint was the high cost that the finished products had, I already told you that the kilo comes out to € 12.
The fact is that this man makes a big request to the sweetener's house and sells it to me more or less as it comes to him.
Regarding what you say that they sent you a book, I will tell you that I called me by phone the commercial of the house from Barcelona, ​​and was giving me explanations for an hour.He was the one who told me about the bakery.I tell myself that the orders of diabetics usually make orders, since if you do not make a minimum, the portes are very expensive.
Beky, patience with the kids.Sometimes they get bored and if it rains more.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2008 2:45 a.m.

Hello!!.
Jose, in the e-mail that they sent me by attaching all the documentation they told me that they had tried to contact me and could not: ((. The documentation is very good but I am interested in the sweetener because it can be bakeOne who removed him from the sale.
I will call again, to see if in Valencia there is a pastry chef like yours;).
Beky, I also liked what you sent me ...
Let's see if the cold goes down a little and travel trips are not so insufferable :?.
A kiss to all

DiabetesForo
11/04/2008 3:50 a.m.

Good and fresh days !!!

Often we have had this weekend, with a tornado included: Shock :, Luckily we catch us a little away where it happened, although here there was also an impressive tools.
Yesterday complete doctors, in the pediatrician morning because he walks again with mucos and complained that his head hurt :?, he told me that he had them in his throat and the headache is one of the same mucos, he sent him mucosan to expel them, nothing that the blissful snacks have taken a lot of love :)).In the afternoon to the orthopeda, he sent me his pediatrician to look at her legs because his knees have them very together, the separation of the ankles is a little more than normal and how Ainhoa ​​falls many times, I told her to look at her... The orthopedic told me that he has a little knees together, but that it is inside normality and that it is not necessary to correct it .... Ufff, less bad, because I already have enough.
On Thursday we have to go to the educator and hemo, to have such, I will tell you ...

Marcita, I'm very happy that Noe is so good about her levels, how was it in the pediatrician?Hey now you are going to be our "Forera Decharachera de la Radio" :)) hehehe, you will tell us when and what a broad is to listen to you;).

Jose, who is going to you!You will surely be proud of you, work, girls, house .... What a jewel !!Although I do not complain because my maiden is also a treasure: oops :.

Beky, Reeespiraaa and counts up to ten !!!! ... oommmm .... :)) :))

Velia, Pachuchita, how are you?

Paz, how is Angel with the glycemia?

Mommy, did you take advantage of the sun?The truth is that lately we see little too and when it comes out you have to take full advantage of 8).

Well I'm going to see if I make the morning fly and inside nothing I have a walk to school.

A kiss and spend a good day !!!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
11/04/2008 3:59 a.m.

Hello, how about here?Here a lot of cold, although nothing compared to those of the north, hehhe
My foot is fine, let's ask me yesterday the heels that without them I don't know how to walk :))
Violet is fine, now I write because it is still in school and I can, and it is very naughty and does not let me do anything, I even turn off the PC !!!!
On Friday we had a party of the chestnuts and I looked at it at 12 o'clock and is in 400: shock :: shock :: shock :, retirement to a section set and reassured it and half an hour 240, and that's not the firstOnce you happen, in the meetings, sites with many people ,,, The sugar is uploaded, it happens to your?
Well I'm going to put the table and get insu from the frigo that I go for it right now
I have read you, but I don't have time to answer
Mary, Violeta has also been 9 days with Mucosan,
José, you have to see how you organize, what evid it !!
Marcitas, Mommy, Beki, and all who let me have a good afternoon

dulce's profile photo
dulce
11/04/2008 7:19 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Today, finally, it does not rain (for the moment) and the temperatures have risen a little.

Sweet, emotions can raise blood glucose.Of course, I have read you that you are going to get the insulin out of the fridge.Does Boli do you always keep it in the fridge?I ask you why the insulin that is in use should not be cold, but at room temperature, unless the temperatures are extreme and then it will be necessary to be careful, but if you like it cold, the little one will hurt more the puncture andIn addition, it is not good to cool-to scall-chief ...

And the sweetener, I have ever used it ever, but the truth is that I make few sweets.Sometimes custard, or fried milk and things, but I almost always do them with sugar and calculate the portions for insulin.

Well, the constipated feet, various feet, etc. are improved.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/04/2008 10:22 a.m.

Hello everyone

You will forgive my absence in the forum for so long.

I read you regularly but I have not had a good season for personal reasons, and I didn't feel like writing.

Things are solved and my mood too, so to see if from now on, I participate a little more.

With my daughter we still adjust doses at school.

We started down the doses with respect to summer and was high.

Then we went up little by little and it was a few days, until suddenly, zas, again down, and there I am now, trying to adjust and not fall short.

Of course, this diabetes does not give a single day, but it is what there are and all of us here are brave and fighters.

In school the girl is very good.

It makes this first year of Infant.

As I told you, it is doing the controls, putting the insulin in meals and weighing the rations a special education assistant.

He is a great person and a great professional.

She and the school management team have behaved magnificently.

But I also know what Becky and other parents feel when they have to go control their children, because I until my daughter was not in third of children, a course in personal reasons changed schools, I was going to do everyoneThe controls.

And that during his second children's course his teacher was Diabetic Type I.

I think we have to fight, and not lose hope.

And that our children have the right to be well attended at school.

A kiss for all and much encouragement

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
11/05/2008 4:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.