{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!!!

Well, almost passing on Monday ..... We have arrived from the park for a while, I bathed Ainhoa ​​and ..... Finally I find a huel to write something to you!What a roll about the change of time, here at 6 in the afternoon it starts to obscure and at 7 it is already night :(, I like little, the day flying:A hiccup and very just with the glycemia, I do not know if it affects so much change of time, or I know that explanation to give it, because I do nothing but eat my coconut, I have been a little downturn, it comes to mindThe fact that at these ages the hypos affect the development of the brain and I get fatal: ((. In addition, I am not used to Ainhoa ​​being so short, I have it "riddling" controls, I don't want to look at her poor fingers.... this is disgusting and there is no one who understands it .... today it has already been higher and has not given any hypo, less bad, a breath ....

Marcita, who outraged with the director, sent a little timing for a little diabetes to find out about the beautiful: Twisted :.Not how with glycemia?To have the endo tells you, surely when you go you will be quieter, because between one thing and another I imagine that you will also be with the spirits by the soils.A very fat kiss to both.

Mommy, do not see how lucky, only 4 or 5 times from 300, I do not even tell them because eyes that do not see ..... Ah!The video to see if Oliver knows how to send it by e-mail, he will look at him, although the poor little time has all day currando.In the end of the high glycemia was for braking?

Paz, I tell you the same as everyone, Hemo is quite good taking into account the "revolution" of Angel hormones.What reason is you in that to see them happy to them, it comforts us, because otherwise ... do you already have the results of the other analytics?

Beky, Jose, Dulce .... How is everything going?I don't write, I hope you are well !!!!!

Velia, I'm glad you also spent the weekend, by the way, how is your sprain?If you don't stop, I took care of.

Well, as I always roll up more than the blinds: Oops ::-/ A little kiss for everyone and even another little while.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/27/2008 2:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!
How is Juan ???It is likely that both the braking and constipao have caused the climb, we already know that almost everything is valid ... to improve.
Mari.gar, do not give so many laps, that the girl is perfectly.And nothing will happen to him ... It is true that the hypos do not agree on small, but having a hiccSocorrido is the term incubar, hahahaha), or that it has more activity ... it is already known that with the kids it is difficult to maintain stability ... come, that you are doing very well.
Have a good day.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/28/2008 4:52 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

You wondered for the sprain .... Here I am with my foot bandaged and high (I think these injuries are psychological .... it is a defense to rest for a while, hahahaha), but it doesn't hurt anymore ....THANK YOU!!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/28/2008 4:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family,
How long! I'm sorry that I've been a bit vaguely lately and I want to disconnect watching TV at night, how can't I drink to forget ...... (it's jokeaaaaa) :)) Of course, I think I needA holiday but alone and as that cannot be to wait for my nonsense to pass.:?
Marcita, what happened to the education ???I am intrigued.You will tell us how in the endo, although I imagine that everything will be great and of course do not hesitate a second that you are doing everything best for Noe.How is she?
Paz, like everyone else, the hemo of Angel is not so bad, you are doing very well but the hormones already know that playing prepares us .......
Sweet, how are you carrying the walks?And Viloleta, how is it?
Jose, are you too?How about Maria?
Mari, now Ainhoa ​​down?The case is not to rest, my .... ah, the video to see if you can send it by email, I really have no idea.
Velia, how about that foot?I hope it was for a good cause.;) I'm very happy that you are so happy with the pot, the truth that gives pleasure when things are going well.
Mommy, a thousand kisses;)
Someone else ???????Sorry if someone forgot, noa has finally woken up I have to go, I would be hibernating ????, with this cold .......
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/28/2008 5:23 a.m.

Good morning !!!
How do you have been watering this morning?
Mari, a lot of courage and do not think of those things.Although I am not exactly optimistic in this sense, when Angel carries a little girlfriend of highColdly none of those who are "healthy" have anything guaranteed for tomorrow.
Velia, let it be mild.Management Find that you have ridden yourself ... and that envy you give me with that continuous meter, I want one for my son ... although the very ungrateful says not.
Marcita, what is the next step you are going to take with respect to the NOE school?Stop tonight if you can and tell us how with the new endo.
Mommy, allows me to continue advising you, asks Juan's doctor, although it is sold without a recipe, for acetylcysteine, in effervescent tablets, it is very good and has sodium saccharin.May it improve very soon.
I will go on Thursday for the rest of Angel's analytics, he continues with the high glycemia and with the occasional hiccups ... we have an lack of control that makes me an artite.
Well, I'm going to pick up a friend and take a coffee (the third) before purchases.
You have a good morning.
Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2008 5:46 a.m.

Beky, I had to cross with you.When I started writing you had not appeared.: Shock:
Time is a long time ago to fuck our mood ... if you're leaving me we're going together ... what a tó art.)
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/28/2008 5:52 a.m.

As you know peace, I hate winter, I am sun and heat and I have it fatal, on topThey are with more heat :?
By the way, Nayah lately complains very often about his legs.Does your kids happen to you?I don't want to worry, but I can't help thinking if it will be a complication.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/28/2008 6:30 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaas!
I did not plan to write until night, to tell our walks today, but Beky, I read you about Nyah's legs.Precisely last week I took Noe to the pediatrician for the same thing, in fact the night collapsed and the legs did not hold her: shock :, Imagine the scare.The pediatrician told me that it was growth, he did tests and more tests and they are stretch pain, the tendons grow more slowly than the bones and that hurts a lot, especially at night.Nothing, Junifen when they hurt and wait.
Well, then I pass.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/28/2008 8:21 a.m.

Hello everyone:
It is true that I finally write less, but I have controlled you.
We are quite lid this year.We have decided to do without fixed help at home.We are artos that after passing the bargain of teaching a person, arriving a good day and without further left you compound and without a girlfriend.
I guess if you pay € 1000 per month you will be more faithful, but one does not reach those figures.
The thing is that this year a week they eat at home with me and I leave them at school at 14:45 (they enter at 15:00) that coincides with my time of signing in the bargain.
The other semamna that I work tomorrow until 17:00, eat at school.A stress, since I have to let the menu schedule every morning and keep the uneasiness of whether they will do it well or not.Thank you that insulin at the time of food is put on your 12 -year -old sister, because otherwise I saw me asking for time in the bargain to leave at 13:00 to prick her and hurry.
In his day we paid a girl to go to school at that time, click her and control the menu.But what has been said at the beginning, when you least expect it.
In summary that we are timed all day and when you get the night you get home at 22:30 and you have a hold and a half for dinner, a small relaxation and they already give you 00:00 and play control and contend.
My wife gets up a lot and that's why I have
assigned the night.I enter at 09:30 and I have time to give them breakfast and leave them in school.
It is exhausting, that's why there are days that I have no strength to get with my computer.Love what work all day with these machines and want to disconnect.
:?:?Sorry for this tremendous crying, I needed to vent a little.
I see that you are going quite well, except some catarrrles and growth issues.
Velia, yours is not of growth, is that you go like a motorcycle.The psychological injuries has made me grace, today I told my wife that I had to break something to rest a little.
Beky you're right, we can't even drink, you have to always be with the five senses.We are insultingly healthy.
Marcita, the school has no name.The majority are like that, today Maria at 11 felt decentralized, was not able to add or subtract.I was in 42. A juice and a sandwich were taken.The teacher or flutter, thankfully with his 7 years he controls a lot.
Well I leave you that I think I have written suddenly about these last days.

DiabetesForo
10/28/2008 5:31 p.m.

Good morning!!
Jose, I was missing you ...
What a winter days that we are having, yesterday could no more rain on the trip to Cáceres.
Well, with the endo, very good, as expected, it is nice to hear someone who knows.As Noe is now with the nights a little revolts, we have recommended using Humalog 50 at dinner and during the day we were using.He also recommended to stop clicking on the legs for at least one month, but Noe is not for the work of rotations.Within 15 days we return to start with diabetological education and in some messages, the bomb!;)
Now I will see if I continue with the writings for the subject of school, the never ending story ... kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/29/2008 4:38 a.m.

Good morning.
How do you carry the freshness?
Beky, as Marcita tells you that can be of growth, happens in certain stages of development.Don't worry much.
Marcita, what told you yesterday?Are you Liadilla with the work?
Jose, it is a problem when in an exam they are given by my son, my son passes at 13h almost every day and if he coincides with the exam, he lowers the note a lot, he says that he cannot think well and that his hand trembles... you have to recycle many teachers ...
Stress, Stress and more stress, for us the greatest of diseases.
Have a good time tomorrow.It is an order.
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/29/2008 4:46 a.m.

"Good morning" to everyone !!!!!

To say something ..... Because we are artless water since yesterday, that it was raining all day and today we are on the same path, with the addition that makes a cold that pela !!!

Beky, I am with you, I don't like the cold anything either, it happened fatal :(. By the way, what you say from the legs, has also happened to Ainhoa, more than once he has complained that his legs hurt,I thought it was for the punctures or that they had fallen asleep: Shock:, although it is for growth as Marcita says, I am much calmer: D.) !!!

Jose, I am not surprised that you do not spend more often around here ..... Just read you have left me stress:-/.How about Maria?

Marcita, I'm glad you are calmer with the visit of the endo.Did you tell you about Noe's nightmares?There if with the Humalog stabilizes ... How was it last night?

Paz, to its orders !!:)).That I also sign up with you and with Beky to that "escape" hehehe, do not forget to call me !!!!!:-/ :))

Many kisses to all and I will see if I put myself to my "marujiles" obligations:?Chao

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/29/2008 5:26 a.m.

Hello everyone!.
Paz, thanks for the acetylcysteine ​​advice, I have already taken note, it was really the braking that put Juan for the clouds.I think I name my pharmaceutical advisor;) :)) !!
Jose, I'm glad to read you again, really a few days are stressful, how well you have a 12 -year -old woman who throws a hand to her sister!
Marcita, I like those "great" endocrine, but really: D, and soon the bomb !!!
Beky !!xiquitin !!How cold, when I see the temperatures that you have around, your maxim is lower than our minimum :?.
Kisses to all !!

DiabetesForo
10/29/2008 5:42 a.m.

TOC, TOC
How about everything here ???
A lot of cold, right?
The Saturday fell down the staircases and I made an ankle esgince, so I am caught and with an ankle put on. Monday as I could not take a step, because Violeta could not go to school, and who was going to do theControl, if I couldn't go, and that gives me a muskeo, I mean if I get sick my daughter loses school, send .....
Yesterday I arm myself with courage and the girl I have at home I approach and I went through how I could the patio and today idem of the same ...
Violet is fine, unless the cough seems that you do not want to go, and since it does not expel the mucos and has such a small nose (this has nothing to do with :)) but not even out it, and I see in the schoolEvery day the crios with the "candles" of mucus hanging ... and this nothing, is aspirated inside
Uff what roll I have mounted, right?
Well, I'm going to read and put myself up to date

dulce's profile photo
dulce
10/29/2008 11:30 a.m.

Uff, it is seen that it is cold everywhere and that most do not like:-/

Beki, I read about Nayah's glycemia, well, right?And the legs had never heard it
Marcita, what would you have to pass with Noe !!!, I collapse and I don't know what I do, if at the moment I see you we are already with the glucometer in hand !!Poor mine.
Mary and Oliverio, how about Ainhoa?Mia is not wanted to click on the legs either, well rather than we click, hehhe
He already has the most normal glycemia, I have read that he has made you hip, right?
Jose, what's true what you say, when you need a person, he leaves you lying, this girl I have is N 9: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :, but for now I do not complain, although I recognize that I am DoñaPerfect and so you can't be.
Velia, chiqlla also injured ???Well, I think about it well I have a pending crust and how I avoid it, my psyche has done that I fall :)) :)) But it is a roll to be like this, maxime if rest is not stored like me and that is that I cannot be sitting more5 minutes
Mamidejuan, how about the baby?
Pazangel, what I have been thoughtful with what you have said of your son and the exam, the truth that one in the afternoon is a bad time for anyone imagine for a diabetic ,,,,
Alea, Prado, and all those who leave me kisses

dulce's profile photo
dulce
10/29/2008 11:54 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!
How good to read you, Jose .... The truth is that this rhythm is stressful.That now I do not work I wonder how nose I did before ... That is what the psychological tiredness (to the holy day doing calculations) and the physical (sleep little and sometimes badly) .... everything is for the children,No?
Let's see sweet, you also with the cool leg ????My mother, what we needed ... if we did not deprive ourselves of Na ....... I was at least 10 or 15 minutes thinking about how I could set foot on the ground ... and what helplessness, Diossss !!!! ....
Here a precious day of light and sunny ... but having a colder than shame ... we have already dusted the coats and the heating to full machine ....
The truth is that I am very lucky in school because they give her all the facilities, they let her interrupt the expenditures to measure, eat, etc ... let's do what they should do ... yes, she controls alone ....
Well, that we are visiting the house of Angela's friend who have operated as a throat ...
Kisses for all and that glycemia accompany you

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/29/2008 1:29 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good night family ......
Yes, I am already at my time Mari, Esque Alber is on vacation, forced, and has given me the week of relaxation (there is no evil .....), what I fear is when this is over with the cold it does,raining and with air .....
I told the school ???Oh, I do not remember, well, that the thing remained in what we had talked about, I leave the Gluco there but the controls would only be made in case they do not locate us, less is nothing ......:?
By the way, in the association they have told me that those of education are going to give diabetes talks to teachers, which I do not know if it will be by communities, we will have to find out.
Marcita, what's joy the bomb !!!!That is short.How about the little girl?Let's see if you can tell us about school.The legs had no idea, thanks for the information.
Jose, to me all that .......... a lot of strength and rest the weekends.
Mari, how is the disruption?It is already more stable, jolin with the hypos of the noses.
Sweet, precisely the foot !!!that bad luck with what we need now;) take care of yourself and to the pitufine too.
Velia, how about your foot?Do you study more?As they say, for good .....
Paz, how are the preparations for cows?There is nothing left, I hope Angel is better on his glycemia.
Mommy, how Juan?Is it okay from the throat?Kisses
Mani, a huge kiss for you Curranta, who misses you and the chatters of your bombs.;)
Well, I'm going to do the homework that tomorrow touches and go hours.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/29/2008 8:17 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Beky, I see that you also leave at night, go hours of writing.I also left tonight, Maria was planted with more than 300 at 12 and had to control it at 03, well I was in 250 and there my question :?:
Do I put a shock fast or not? ...:-/:-/
I decide not and: idea: bingo: idea: it is planted at 08 in the morning with 104.
If I decide to put a little suck, the amount well mounted.
How difficult this profession is.Rappel compared to us is an amateur.
Well, I'm leaving with my dark circles, which I have to leave Maria in school and I enter the work at 09:30.
Take care of you.

DiabetesForo
10/30/2008 3:40 a.m.

To whom it may concern:
That behind an hour that appears in the messages, that I go out I have taken.I thought I was late for the work.

DiabetesForo
10/30/2008 3:42 a.m.

Good morning daddy !!!
Good luck in Endo Becky .... We are with the crossed fingers.
Jose, I always measure her, now with the meter I just get up and look at the graph ... to if I am from the fixed nightly parranda, hahahahaha ... the decision making is tremendous, the good thing is that we almost always succeed ... Surely if you had shown you would have been with the eye to Vizor ...
The best foot, today I sure already take off the bandage.
Well daddies, I turn around the forum and start studying.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/30/2008 4:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.