{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good family ......
Yesterday I thought you were relaxing but I have already seen that you have not stopped, I am very happy that you enjoy so much, we have never stopped coming out and that Nayah debuted very small, but we took all the bartles and excursion, we click where we were, there arethat enjoy everything that life happens very fast, and because we can no more :))
Nayah this weekend has been upper with glycemia because of cough, this had never happened to us, he even thought since it was an urban legend :)) But in the end like everyone else.Last night he was in 422! I insulin the insulin and as if it were water, thankfully it has already returned to normal.
It seems that the kids have agreed to get bad and improve at the same time :))
Jose, what you say, you try not to think, you delete it from your mind but the panic is continuously inside and when the first thing you look is about are the eyes, those damn dark circles.I still give him many laps, it seems so unfair that all parents of diabetic children have to be going through this simply by making a "nonsense" of control while the others are so calm in their homes ......
I still wait, the director now will call the area inspector to see how they do in other schools, I suppose that not to sit precedent :?I already imagine the answer.I don't know whether to talk to the inspector first I also or wait an answer and then do.
Velia, what happened to the endo?I hope everything is fine
Paz, how good to see you here as before, to see how your nights
Marcita, who has to pass it with the nightmares, poor, if they do not rest, if it is not one thing, it is another.
Sweet, how are you going with bronchitis?
Mari, what a gift, surely this is going to be the one you wanted, what envy!
Mommy, thousands of kisses.Nayah wants to go see you and said it when the cachulina came, what would pass it through the mind ??????:))
Well, to the piltra, kisses for all and that the glycemia accompany us.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/20/2008 7:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!
I greet.The endo was nothing, is that we had confused the appointments and they were today ... I tell you tomorrow, that this afternoon I have an academy and I will not have time.
Becky, did you look if there were bubbles ????It is that those rises so sudden and then arranged so, they always make me think about that .... I am glad that I already solved.
Come, kisses for everyone and enjoy the day, which continues to make a spring.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/21/2008 4:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Goodssssssss !!!!!
Radiant day here, with a overragrable temperature.Noe better from cold, nightmares and glycemia.Tomorrow we are going to put the vaccine, I hope it leaves.
Every day I am more disgusted with the school, I do not know if because he is so heavy he is taking mania to Noe his teacher, because he passes her, I am going to do the controls and he does not bother to ask or interest how he is goingof Na and is superstar me, will it be possible?
Anyway, I will try not to think so much, that I am mostly the jar and I finish with a championship disgust.
Bestines to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/21/2008 7:41 a.m.

Hello, I have passed through here and I can't repress myself in writing, hehhe
How are those children ???Violet was to put the inhaled corticosteroids and the hand of saint, two days and no more cough, to see what we last ,,,
Marcita, how I understand you !!I am also in the middle of the morning and the lord does not look, he says that he gives him something ... Anyway, that we are going to do, the truth is that I fuck so many walks to school and get more seen than a comic ..And above it seems that you are going to interrupt, I do not know if I explain ,,,, until uncomfortable I feel sometimes for the looks "of the staff" (this forum is open to San Google and you could not give many clues, to see ifWe open a more "intimate" section to relieve ourselves with "characters")
Beki, I hope the baby will be improved
Mary, Oliverio, Mamidejuan, Alea and to whom I leave me a kiss, I let you go out for a while to breathe today that you can

dulce's profile photo
dulce
10/21/2008 12:48 p.m.

Good morning.
By Madrid raining all night and for the rest you are the same?Today with the painters at home, because I bought Angel's room and our new ones and now I have to change the color of the walls: x.
Beky, how does Nayah follow?In the school maybe, if you feel precedent.When my son debuted, they never put on us at anything ... they ran out of any problem with the glucagon (I do not know that it would have happened to need) the director and the tutor behaved wonderfully and at the same time with a little fear likeTo all the unknown, because they had never had any children with diabetes.
Marcita, you do not dislike, or eat your head, that on top of the fulfillment of a complete cycle you have to have it with the same teacher to primary.Although the minimum she could do, since she does not prick her, is to be interested and learn a little ... that maybe tomorrow, personally it is good.:))
Sweet, I am very happy because Violeta is much better and you do not cut yourself, than if you have to take a thousand walks, because the teacher does not control her, then you give them and with her head high.More would miss.
Velia will already tell the endo.
I will go on Friday for the results of the analytics to take them to endo.I'm afraid that Glyc will be somewhat higher, we'll see the more.Although what really gives me a terrible fear, so much that I can hardly breathe until I see it and my hands tremble until the hormonal results and other autoimmune diseases are.
Well, I leave you that I will take a look at the painters ... that they are very young young men, hahahaaaa.
Kisses and have a good morning
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/22/2008 4:50 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Here I go with a anger .... I just arrived from the Renfe station to leave Juan Luis, I thought he did not leave the house today.I have left everything collected before coming to come and start the delays of the studies ... well, I feel and call me Angela, who is very high, Grrrrrrrr, and not only that, that the mobile has been downloaded.... now I have to dress again and start to school .... in short, I am already crooked.
The visit to endo very well.He told me to upload the basal of the night a bit 'and that since we more or less have the right guidelines put the alarms.I was quite animated, unlike past days.We gathered there the 3 of the Minilink .... Mamis and Papis there was Jaime with his 4 years, his bomb and his minilink.A whole champion and nothing, that this is a palante .... now they will call us to give us an appointment for the next one.
Well, I'm leaving you, I stay without tomorrow.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/22/2008 5:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!
Here I go with a anger .... I just arrived from the Renfe station to leave Juan Luis, I thought he did not leave the house today.I have left everything collected before coming to come and start the delays of the studies ... well, I feel and call me Angela, who is very high, Grrrrrrrr, and not only that, that the mobile has been downloaded.... now I have to dress again and start to school .... in short, I am already crooked.
The visit to endo very well.He told me to upload the basal of the night a bit 'and that since we more or less have the right guidelines put the alarms.I was quite animated, unlike past days.We gathered there the 3 of the Minilink .... Mamis and Papis there was Jaime with his 4 years, his bomb and his minilink.A whole champion and nothing, that this is a palante .... now they will call us to give us an appointment for the next one.
Well, I'm leaving you, I stay without tomorrow.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/22/2008 5:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!.
Sweet, how could you not be able to repress yourself? ... You have to write to know how violet is going;).I'm glad that corticosteroids have improved: d.
Velia, you don't have a moment of respite !!If it is not one thing it is another ... I hope Angela has stabilized ... but, forgive the question but my ignorance forces me to do it ... if you have a bomb, before a hyperglycemia, Angela cannot be increased the dose of insulinOr is it even she can't handle her?: Shock :.
Beky What is that Nayah remembered me when the cachulina was?: Twisted: :)) :)) Well, if he said he wanted to see me is that with the comparison, I won;), although compared to it anyone wins ... :)).
Paz ... Mima to those painters !!And do they do it very well;) ...
A hug

DiabetesForo
10/22/2008 6:48 a.m.

Mommy, I replied on the route: Oops: .... My bad head!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/22/2008 10:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning daddy !!!!
How are the kids?Yesterday we put the vaccine to Angela .... Luckily, because if you start with Constipao we throw our time on us.
Marcita, call me for when you come to review.Let's see if we can stay, and if not, I escaped a ratin to the hospital to see you.
Paz, painters, my mother what laziness .... yes, when they end a joy with the house ´impita .... we still have things to end, this seems the work of the Escorial.I already take it easy, because if not ...
How about the teenagers, Celia, Juan, Angel ... how curious, the other day in the review, Samuel, the other kid to which they gave the minilink when taking out the graphics had one day, on Saturday, which had not been suppliedBolus (only 3 units of insulin in 24 hours).Nor had he put insulin .... And best of all, he had not uploaded the sugar .... An X file that not even that of Medtronic could discover, Jaajajaj .... it occurs to me that II would have punctured the catheter to the bride, or to a non -diabetic friend: Oops :: oops :: oops:
And the kids?are we singing to us ????My mother, is that the poor people have a fatal until they are immunizing ...
Well, now, I write 2 or 3 cosines in the meter thread and close, which comes the heater.
Good day!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/23/2008 5:02 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, well already good afternoon.
Where are you?With what I like reads .... I don't have much to tell, until this afternoon they give me the analytics ... AGGG ... what a fear.Angel walks as always, the afternoon he has paddle seems to be better ... but it is not always: shock :.I realize that depending on the time, two or three insulin units act differently.I still think that the lantus has its peaks, at dinner if it arrives very high as if it comes with hiccIn the food and it puts 6 or 7 unds.
How are your children?I hope everyone is better.Soon we will start with the viruses: Twisted:
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/24/2008 8:16 a.m.

Goodssssssssss!
Again we have been without the Internet, we have already changed an operator, to see if so ...
Well, Noe is fine, the tonsillitis, a cold, seems to have passed, it seems that he is better of his nightmares (we will not talk very high ...) and on Wednesday we put the flu vaccine, but the nurse told me that how is the firstOnce you vaccinate you have to put another dose of reinforcement next month.: Shock:
We also have the 5 mm needles, what does not change is the school, that on Monday I will talk again with the director and the loaded submachine gun;).
As Paz says, where are the other dads?
Well, I greet the route.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/24/2008 2:04 p.m.

Hello good.
I already collected Angel's analytics, although the results of the paratoidea and cortisol are pending.As hemo feared, he rose from 7.2 to 7.9 is the top that he is in the 4 years he has been with this: X and the truth is that I no longer know what to do, I try to eat what he owes, to do the exercise, but it seems that we are going worse.It comforts me to know that it is a happy kid (within the continuous rebellion of adolescence).
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/24/2008 2:11 p.m.

Hi Marcita, we have not crossed.
I'm glad Noe is better and doesn't have nightmares anymore.Have you not noticed if the glycemia have uploaded since you put the vaccine?I think the vaccine is not that they put a reinforcement dose, the first time they put it on and as they are small, it is one that put it twice.Corry me if I'm wrong :)).
Kisses for Noe.
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/24/2008 2:17 p.m.

Paz, do not worry about the climb of the hemo, has not uploaded so much, also Angel was a few days Pachucho and with the revolt glycemia, right?The important thing is that you have no hypos, we are useless of 6 at the expense of continuous declines.I have not noticed up with the vaccine, now it is quite good, it seems that we are taking the calm to school.Kisses and don't worry.

DiabetesForo
10/24/2008 3:45 p.m.

Hooola, how such!Good morning from Barcelona !!

Here it is cloudy and do not want to go out ... all week it has been the same, that if it drips a little, that if it seems that the sun will come out, temperatures rise, they go down ... so we are all, we are all,With a bad body that you don't see ... Ainhoa ​​is as if walking down a tightrope, it seems that it is going to cold and then the next day it seems not ... we'll see.

Go fabric with the cabbage !!What do not want to do the controls ... I suppose that as time goes by they will realize that nothing happens to do it.With what I stay petrified is with the ignorance they have regarding the issue of diabetes, they are supposed to be teachers and have to be up to date with almost everything that happens, or at least put some interest and inform themselves.If they did they realThey have to remember is their ideal when they studied to be teachers, teach students and help them in everything so that these are people ... currently everything is so "corrupted", that we really forget what we are here,To help each other and be able to throw in front how we can best ... the incentive that has to help another person!That is priceless ... I hope that little by little they realize this and help us more.

Ah!I have the video that recorded the day we were at Mamidejuan's house, how can you receive it?I would give another name, in case the chafarderos ... but it doesn't inspire me confidence ... give me ideas, please!

Well, kisses for everyone and nothing, to follow at the foot of the cannon !!

Chao

Oliverio's profile photo
Oliverio
10/25/2008 5:55 a.m.

Good morning, Papis !!!!
I see that there has not been much movement here ...
Jose how are you, for days that you don't tell us anything.How about Mary ...
Oliverio, it's nice to read you.Kisses your princesses.
Marcita, tells how it has gone to you in school ... I'm glad Noe is better about her things.
Paz, is that a lot that rises the hemo, right?, What must be taken into account is that it normally has them within normal limits, and the period of adolescence is complicated, that if you start thinking about itHe is not so bad considering the climbing he has had.
Sweet, how is Violetilla?
Maclaudi, to see if you dare and write to us something.A kiss to the kids and a hug for you.
Man, I guess working;) .... Of course there are seasons ... kisses to the kids.
Becky, you don't let yourself be ... I suppose you are very drunk with girls, the house, school, school's problems ...
Alea, how is Celia going? ... Let's see if the good streak caught.
Mami, Juan I suppose that in his line, he does not affect either adolescence or na ... how lucky you are really !!!
Regarding Hemo, the other day in the endo he told us something that I knew that it had to be so, he told us that he intended with the minilink, and failing that, seeing the controls of the children, that hemo was achieved withaverage values ​​between 180 and 90 ... that I did not want good we have achieved based on hypoglycemia ... is what the continuous monitoring has, that you are seeing the graph and every day you profile a little more (example ... always inThe measure that is possible, that we already know that there is no exact science here) the guidelines so that the ups and downs are the least possible and the blood glucose remains more or less stable.
I don't know if I forget someone .... If so, I'm sorry !!! ... kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/27/2008 6:20 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, daddies and moms !!
Velia, how about madriles?Then I call you, tomorrow we go in the afternoon, we have time at 5 at home.
Some moms and some daddies are missed, right?
Well, I have officially declared the "War" to the address of the Cole de Noe, for their saints Coj ... that they are not going to attend the girl anything and does not know why I get like this if "let" enter all the all theMornings to do your controls: Twisted:, so my patience and my "diplomatic path" arrived.
Noe has been fatal days again with the nightmares and, of course, it affects their glycemia of the night and when they get up, go up and go down as they want: Shock :, Let's see what the endo tells us tomorrow ...
Well, I leave you, I'm going to see if I'm doing something.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/27/2008 6:34 a.m.

Marcita, at 5 I have an academy, until 6.30, but Arroyo's consultation is 3-4 minutes walk there ... Call me to see how we do it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/27/2008 6:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!
LEÑE!Before I wrote a message and it doesn't appear, I've probably done something wrong: Oops :.
Oliver, how well the video!I think you should not put it in a public place.It is better that whoever wants to see him sends you a private with his e-mail direction to send it to you. Do you think?I send you mine.
Paz, Angel's hemo is fine, you have to keep in mind that it is in adolescence and hormones make "theirs": Twisted :.
Marcita, must be desperate, you have to thank them because they let you enter the center to do the controls ... you have to fuck!
Velia, you as always with 1,000 things to do.Luckily "you rest" on weekends;) :)).
Juan has taken a couple of days with the high glycemia, yesterday, after a basketball game, which their levels are usually great was 370 :?.He has not gone from 300 more than 4 or 5 times since he debuted.We were thinking that it could be, and we believe that it has been that it has taken braking because it was very cold, we had not read the composition, and contains ... sugar.I did not think how little it could affect him so much, he has stopped taking it and his glycemia have normalized.:)).We will see if it continues.
Well, see you later

DiabetesForo
10/27/2008 8:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.