{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!.
Oliver, I loved to see you here: D, I am one of those that I have had the luck of meeting you, and I saw that you were superimplicated in Ainhoa ​​diabetes, it was also noted that your baby has passion for her daddy;).Ah!And you have already shown that you are able to do a lot of kms. To meet other daddies and children.
Mari.gar, congratulations to both of them, and if there is no surprise, nothing happens, sometimes a hug is better and feel the continuous complicity of the person we have next: p.
Well, Juan continues with his throat badly, but there is no way to take him to the doctor because he does not want to lose classes.Will it be possible?, Who says that all classes like and does not want to miss ????
Alea ... this celia doesn't get rid of anything ...
The other Pachuchillos that continue to improve.
Paz, Velia, those dowers and those climbs ... We will never understand them ... Mecachis in the sea, what more unpredictable disease: Twisted: !!!
Beky, xiquitin, to see if their fear is removed and end up involved.
Marcita, sweet, many spirits.
A kiss to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/16/2008 7:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone:
Oliverio, very pleasant to meet you, the truth is that few parents who participate in this forum are fine.Although I am sure that almost everyone is hyperimplicated with their kids.
Of the families that I deal with by my city, the daddies are very much and I do not know why but the great majority we have assigned the night as a special task.We will be more nightly 8) 8)
I see that the lice is a national evil.My girls every year hooked them a couple of times.We have tried all kinds of preventive and there is no way.When they caught them there are permethrine and lendrera session and even next.I blamed the pigeons that always walk for school, but I see no.
Well I let you go Liadillo and in a few minutes I have to control Maria and give him the right one, lately I do not forgive her.
Good night.

DiabetesForo
10/16/2008 6:53 p.m.

Jolin, do not tell me that everyone is with lice, because what I lacked !!!If I hardly give me time to shower !!!I'm going to put candles to all the saints of the calendar so that I do not catch them, and that I don't think:?
I see that the catrons, coughs and mucus have stayed to live with us, because as they say there, we stay how we are and do not go to the at least the thing, but to recover soon.
Are you going to the symposium of the Foundation?"It seems" that they will not talk about the obvious, as always, but I with the girls and so far ......
Marcita, to see if you are lucky and give you a joy soon, you will see as if.
Mari, I have not been able to answer you, tomorrow I return to the attempt to see if you catch you.
Well, I'm going to see how the pitufa is because we are already a plummer and today he has given me a scare of 44 when leaving school.And the school, I am waiting for the direct response, if it does not implement the following is glucagon, although I see that more difficult.
Well, I go to the piltra that it seems that I am the serene of the forum, in this case the serene, although the name does not go with me :))

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/16/2008 8:06 p.m.

Hello!!!.
Beky, how is Nayah?ufff !!!!
This morning I have managed to take Juan to the pediatrician, he effectively has tonsillitis, with a tremendous dog cough, so antibiotic and to wait for him to pass and stabilize his glycemia.The pediatrician has told her not to do sports because it is not convenient to sweat, and this afternoon a group of friends have gone to the bowling alley:-/ ... will they not sweat?:?.
Rafa (my other son), has gone with 2 more friends and the father of one of them to Barcelona to see a basketball match of the N.B.A., have left at 4 in the afternoon here, reach Barcelona, ​​see thegame and return:-/, will arrive home around 4 in the morning ... I will go to dinner out there with friends, to see if I am not aware of the clock: ??.
Well I hope we all have a good weekend and that the glycemia are great.

DiabetesForo
10/17/2008 1:43 p.m.

Hello, I quickly step up with violets the flu vaccine
Beki, with 44 ??Mia does not give me symptoms, today at the three horns of entering it I found it in 130, I gave it a magdalena and it endures me until 2 that leaves the school, although this is unpredictable, since mine is very crying, in thePatio always throw it to me and how are you small there are such big children, he says that they push her, so the nerves upload her. Seeing the day that she calms down as I find her ...
Mamidejuan, I hope the baby will recover
On the lice, mine does not have (for now) but they have told us that we have to prevent with champun and things about those, I really are not throwing anything, if I would take them what Alea says of the vinegar, that is what it is what it is whatWhat does my mother say has made life
HAPPY FIND ALL

dulce's profile photo
dulce
10/17/2008 2:10 p.m.

Hello family !!!!!!!!
Ufffffff, finally a respite, what a busy day ....
Mommy, note with tonsilitis and antiviotics, although it seems that their glycemias does not suffer too much, I will not speak very high, so I have not been able to put the flu vaccine still ...:?.
Sweet, how about your violet, how has the vaccine sat?
Beky, those 44 Dan panic, Noe also came out of school with 44, so I always give him at least one cookie before the second recreation, to make sure.What a good time of Chachara we had the other day!It sat me phenomenal, and there is nothing better to lift my mood than to talk to someone who understands how you feel, thank you handsome.
I will see if I am having dinner, that it is not already sleepy, to see if today we sleep better, that lately between colds and glycemias, we do not stick an eye.Kisses and good weekend to all.

DiabetesForo
10/17/2008 4:10 p.m.

Well, if I was going home a little, but I packed it up to that I was already sleepy because I had not slept well and as in recess I had 223 and I gave him a cookie with sugar nor did a hiccy go through my headSo fat, that's why, to trust us.Nayha seems to me that she also has angina, she has a very very dry cough, I have given her the junifen but I will spend tomorrow through the emergency room although the grandparents come and for not seeing bad faces ....... I will see how she gets up.
Sweet, how is violet of bronchitis?Are you still with the inhaler?Wishes, these junk should be put in class, today Nayah has told me that a girl has stepped on her arm and another has pushed her and that is one of the elderly, so I imagine the small ones, the poor have to be scared.
Mariiiiiiii, to the third is the defeated ha ha ha, tomorrow I try it although the cachulina is here I promise you anything because it is a gossip .......
Marcita, in the end antibiotics, to see if it finally gets good that has to be exhausted, poor.How are you going with your throat?
Mommy, don't you let your little man pamper now ???I do not know if I got it because not for still.And Rafa has to be enjoying it as a dwarf, who enjoyed.
Mani, how about currants?The weekend rests a little.A kiss for the chocolates.
Well, I'm going to see if I read Velia to see how they are going and ironing for a while I miss it :)) Kisses for everyone and good weekend.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/17/2008 6:38 p.m.

Hello everyone!!!!
Go with the 44 of Hip !!Ainhoa ​​also happened not long at a mall.The Mary got into the stores to see clothes and I went to the mats with the Ainhoa, we were an hour and a half.When he came out, he told me that he was tired, but about eleven when we did the control I was a little high I thought that I was simply to jump in the bus.I told me again and I left with the fly behind the ear (it was already 13.00h) then I controlled him and I found the fateful figure 44. I got nervous, I began to doubt if I had a sugar, callTo the Mary and I do not take the phone (I suppose it was absorbed by the clothes, heh, je).The truth is that we are not used to seeing these figures in Ainhoa.Total, that if he had sugar, he plugs two lumps and then entered a bar and bought a bag of fried potatoes, gave him more or less half ration (she enjoyed like crazy with the potatoes, because we almost never give himthose hours).When I got home I controlled him and I was in about 160 and we fed him.In the snack he gave him the bouncing, almost 300. Sometimes you do not know how to act, or you fall short or long ...
What we have realized that their controls vary the Saturday, because the routine changes the rest of the week since it is in school, and it is there where we have to go with a thousand eyes ...
Well, good weekend to all and continue fighting a clean sword against the piojillos, which seems to be extended throughout the territory.

Oliverio's profile photo
Oliverio
10/18/2008 7:28 a.m.

Good morning.
Yesterday I wrote a complete testament and before sending it I was blocked and lost everything: ((((
First of all welcome Oliver.
Mommy: Shock: Juan didn't want to go to the doctor for not losing class?The day the responsibility was distributed, your son stayed with everything and mine had nothing left;).I hope that it is better with the antibiotics, and if you see that the cough is still very doggy, in case it never tried it, the bisolle, Angel goes phenomenal from a very young age and the sugar does not upload anything.
The piojos temita is usual.Angel never took himself, I don't know if it's because to prevent him, he gave him a vinegar in the hair lightening.Do not worry about the smell that when the hair dries, stop smelling.It also does not harm the hair at all, on the contrary it is better.
Well now I have no more time.I hope that all those who are malitos recover little by little, we already know that the beginning of the course is so.
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/18/2008 8:37 a.m.

Good night!!!

Today not to vary, weekend with rain: Evil:, began to rain yesterday just when I was going to pick up Ainhoa ​​to school in the afternoon ... Grrrrr, what anger !!!All week with heat and now raining, not to catch a good cold !!!!
Ainhoa ​​has me crazy with the glycemia, yesterday when she left school 294, at night 304, thankfully she was corrected and in the resopone she was 120. This morning clicking her was insulin and at the time of food 315: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((!!, ultimately I don't know what happens that I skeThen it gets so high I feel a bit useless, guilty ...., that really.

How about the Pachuchitos?I hope they are better and recover promptly.

Sweet, how about violet glycems?What about the rations is caught better?

Beky, how are the princesses?I hope that Cachu's visit would not end like the Rosary of the Aurora, heh, heh :)).

Mommy, did you have a good time at dinner?

Paz, go task of the message, what anger gives when they are erased.Angel How is it going?

Oliverio, thanks for that Peaso as a gift, I liked it a lot ......

Ok, okay !!!that I am not going to leave you with the intrigue ...Heh, in the end I will look like a "Macedonia" with so much edible product :)) :))

Well, enjoy all of the weekend.

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/18/2008 5:51 p.m.

How such a family, I see that you are almost all of Finde.
Mari, in the end we have finished well, thankfully we see little because I don't know how we would end up: x
Marcita, neither thanks nor anything, what you say, we will have to lift the encourage each other because if we are not going to go crazy with everything we carry inside.How isn't Noe?Is it better?Have you slept something?
Nayah is now with high glycemia, I imagine that it will be for cough although it seems that with the junifen he has calmed him.
Well, I hope the weekend is to recover all the pachuchitos.Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/18/2008 7:05 p.m.

Good afternoon.
A very good Sunday afternoon, 8) we arrived a little while to take a walk of more than 2 hours through the field.A path that goes from moral to Alpedrete in which you find more people than in the Super.
I already read that Ainhoa ​​and Nayah with the high glycemiah: ((then Angel Tamién has been up for a few days, especially at dawn and at dawn. I do not know if I climb him Lantus but he gives me I do not, then when you give it a hiccup you stay with 23: o.
Mari do not worry if when you click it bleeds, Angel many times also happens and does not do it badly or upload more.
Don't feel guilty.

I don't know what to do dinner, I think I'm going to send my maid ... I have seen him go on on the couch ... to for some homemade hamburgers they do in a friend's bar.
Good night and as they say, glycemia accompany you.
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/19/2008 3:17 p.m.

Good night!!Here the weather has not accompanied much either, we have been in my town and there it refreshes more, although it has not rained until this afternoon, but it already caught us at home.
Well, Oliveiro, you are right, when the glucometer is put to whistle how crazy you get some nerves ... And it seems that everything you give it is little to overcome.
Mari, what is that useless ??????I don't even think about thinking about it.It's normal, Noe is also happening, the blood droplet comes out and then the Moraton.I also notice the toughest skin in the areas where I skewer.His pediatrician recommended a lotion (Lutsine Xeramance) and when the bathroom gives him massengers with the cream in those areas and it seems that they are better.How your man fucks you!
Beky, it seems that sleeping is going to leave it for at least another decade: ((. Noe is better than the throat and cold and has not again had hypos at dawn, but he has returned with the nightmares ...: Shock: Is it possible?
Paz, I'm glad to see you here so often.
Well, you have a good night.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2008 4:58 p.m.

Good night:
We are already withdrawing, today we have had a summer day, and that is that Galicia is in reverse than the rest of Spain.Winter comes to us every time later.We had to see people bathing on the beach.We have taken the opportunity to eat on a terrace on the edge of the beach some combined dishes.Maria this type of culinary transgressions loves, makes him feel less diabetic.
Yesterday we arrived home at 3:30 in the morning of some friends.He also loves doing these excesses schedules, even once a year.
The bad thing about this is that it takes its toll.After eating we went home, as a sleep was dead, a 2 -hour nap.At the time of the snack we had to wake it up and it was in 52, a juice and a mini sandwich were taken.Not the medium before dinner, to see what happens at 12.
Mari, the drop of blood is normal, everyone happens to us, with the amount of punctures we put on, the percentage of errors is very small.You do it phenomenal, don't worry that you don't harm him.Pillas a capillary and period, nothing happens.
Beky, the 44 in the school if it is scare.Maria with more than that has been caught and it costs him to leave, you get nervous, you start that if the sugar, that if it does not swallow it, the juice goes, you sweat, you try to put calm and when it reacts, ufff you breathe.This at home and with the experience we are having.If it is in school, I don't even want to think about it.I try to be more over the average.As Oliver 1000 eyes says.:-/:-/:-/
Well I'm going to lie on the sofa to make time until 12 and then rest.This transfusing without habit exhausted.
Someday we will take the lost pace ...: P: P

DiabetesForo
10/19/2008 5:30 p.m.

Good morning daddy !!!!
Today I am very fast that I have the endo at 12 and before I want to review a little.
It is what you have to get out of the routine, Jose .... the same thing happens to us, but the truth is that we often come out, between trips to Madrid to be with Nati, which always falls a visit to the Vips or some other restaurant,And dinner with friends, meet and others .... the importent is that our children enjoy, right ????Maria enjoys, then they take him off it, who already has enough with his ...
Oliver repeats, well !!!
The injection zone (or insertion of the cat´ter) must be rotated to avoid the lipodystrophic fists ... Angela was clicking for a couple of years and I did not notice any of what you say .... Of course, to prick acapillary is inevitable.Do not machach, that more that the children hurt us, we don't give us anything and we certainly throw the rest if necessary, to avoid suffering ...
Well, I don't want to wind.
A kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/20/2008 4:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!.
Mari.gar, because the blood of Juan happens many times, and sometimes in enough quantity, but it is not more painful only more spectacular.Ah! Dinner well, I didn't look much at the clock and Rafa arrived well and enjoyed the game very much: p.
Ah!What a good gift !!, take advantage of it because it will sit very well;).
Jose enjoys Galicia's good weather, and Maria, how was the night?
Paz, to see if Angel stabilizes, I don't know what you could do, Juan does not use Lantus and that's why I don't know how to handle it, but it is difficult to want to raise insulin but not being able to fear a descent :?.
Ah!Paz, thanks for the Bisolvón Council, I have not given it because it is better in my throat, but I already know for the next one ... :).
Velia ... breathe !!! ... and tell us how it has gone with the endo.
A kiss to all.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2008 8:29 a.m.

Very good morning.

Well, time in Asturias is like in Galicia: radiant sun, heat, in short, beautiful.They threaten that this ends, but they almost want to go to the beach.

Celia today has not gone to the doctor.He says he does not lose class not to fix anything:-/
And we continue to pass from 50 to 400 with an acceleration that already would like more than one formula 1.
Of course, this having a daughter who as a child was like Mafalda may seem fun, but even Quino got rid of mafalda when she began to grow: shock:

Anyway, we will not lose hope, which is the only thing that Pandora was left.
At least, he has given him to study, but he is afraid, because he seems to do it as a fun, to show that he can priest very good grades, but that he will stop doing it as soon as he gets bored.

Of course, on a trip to France, at least for now, nothing at all.

Well, I see that Juan and Noe are going better.Paz, patience with angel and, if necessary, Lantus of one in one, to see, but controlling at dawn.

And getting used to eating everything, I agree with Mamidejuan: little by little.

Well, to take care of yourself.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/20/2008 8:49 a.m.

Hello daddies and moms !!!!

Thank you all for encouraging me, if I don't know that I would do without you;).I know that sometimes the blood comes out when clicking on them cannot be avoided, what really "stripes" is that apart from that the insulin gets out and then put in the clouds, I do not know if those you useBolis happens to you, but with syringe it usually happens more than once :(.

Alea, don't see 50 to 400 !!!It must be desperate to see those figures.Haven't you thought about the possibility of bombing Celia?

Jose, from time to time it is good to get out of the routine and give "a party", the kids are the ones who enjoy the most.How did Maria have a good time?

Beky, how about the smurfillas?Have you already talked to the Cole's dire?

Mommy, I'm glad you had a good time at dinner and that time was short.

Paz, how are you angel with glycemia, is still high?Ainhoa ​​today has risen with 200, so I think I will have to climb the NPH of the night, but as you say, the night gives respect, so to get up at dawn touches :?.

Well, I let you have to prepare the snack and things of the Ainhoa ​​park, that when we leave the school we stay for a while enjoying the swings: D, we must take advantage of these days that change our time right now, Grrrr: EVIL:

Kisses and even another little time

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/20/2008 11:29 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!
Mari, I didn't know you didn't use the Bolis, wouldn't it be more comfortable?I still remember when Angel debuted and for a couple of weeks he told us his endo that he was punctured with syringe, since if at any time he goes out of travel and we needed: Shock: In some countries we would not find bolis :?I did not like anything at all the Jeringillas and for children it is as more traumatic seeing it ...
Alea, rejoice that he wants to study.Did you approved all those that remained for the summer?A couple of years ago, Angel was also like this and I had to take the pinch.He refuses that nobody clicks him ... unless he is so asleep that he doesn't find out.
Mommy, the bisolle is just for cough.You'll see if one day you need good.
Velia will tell us tomorrow as with the endo.I like how that of the continuous meter sounds, maybe it is also well for those who do not use the pump.
Jose, do not cut yourself and leave everything you can with the girl.As Velia says, the important thing is for children to enjoy and realize that they can go and do what others.Angel When he goes out with his friends, he puts the corresponding units (not always right) and eats his popcorn in the cinema, the pizza, the hamburger, the Chinese in the Italian ... of everything.
Marcita, a pity that time does not accompany, since they are left little days to take advantage of.How does Noe follow?Surely she would have a good time even if she couldn't leave much.
Well, you have a good night.
A kiss
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/20/2008 2:56 p.m.

Good evening, how do the Pochitos follow?

Alea, you would have to write a book with Celia's adventures and misadventures, never bore yourself, no.

Mari, with my bolis, insulin has never come out, the blood droplet yes but never insu.

We are happy, apart from that we don't better, we already have an appointment for Cáceres endo next week, we already want ...

Mommy and Peace How do your little men follow?

Velia, how are you today in the endo?Well, I hope, tell us.

Well, let's see if we have dinner, that my private argument is preparing mushrooms.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2008 3:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.