{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello family, are we all with bridge ???
Marcita, I believe that with what you have sent me we have where to catch them.The Wednesday I have a meeting with the teachers and I am going to talk to the director to go and comment, have what they say, if I will not go to education.Kisks to Gomilonilla.
Jose, about the disabilities, like Mani.We were granted 20% in Avila that is useless.When we arrived in Burgos we requested it again because here all the children of Nyah's age have it granted, but they denied it for not having worsened their situation and that I told them that Nayah still did not recognize hypoglycemia despite their age.Now with the bomb we will ask again or wait for the next revision in 2009 because if we did not have to get into judgment by discrimination.The problem is the usual, as it is not regulated, everything depends on the optional that touches you.As in everything it seems that diabetics are always in the middle of nowhere.
Kisses .......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/13/2008 6:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!
I am reading you with the theme of cabbages and disabilities.Tomorrow 5 years that Angela debuted and I remember perfectly all the problems of when I schooling it.I hope it is solved for the good of all children with chronic diseases.I do not think it is so complicated that the school is attached to the C. SALUD of the area (in our case it is in front of the school) for which the corresponding health personnel could go to attend them when they needed it, as if it were any house notice... to see if between associations, parents, and institutions you can achieve greater attention for our children in that regard.Regarding the disability, I did not even request that.I went to the social worker in my area, because in addition to debuting my daughter, at that time I was a single -parent family and was working with a morning and afternoon.I was crying from that interview because little less that they told me what porras I was asking ... anyway.That I have had to do everything based on having my father guarding at the door of the school.Or pull him when he became ill.Or teach my daughter the greatest necessary to attend her in the afternoon .... very unfair !!!!
I count some things in the meter thread.
Welcome Santesteban.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/13/2008 7 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!
I had no idea of ​​the issue of disability, I thought that diabetes was not considered as such, no matter how small the diabetic was.
Beky, I hope that we can get something and have a minimum of peace of mind the hours that our kids are away from home.
Velia, I suppose that for you these years of diabetes of Angela will have made you very long, right?
Noe has a tremendous cold, he can't sleep from congestion, to top itworry, the children replace themselves, "yes, but they have no early morning hypos ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/13/2008 10:17 a.m.

Hello atodos/as:
Regarding the issue of disabilities, I have to say that when we request it we carry the reports of the last 3 hospital income that had been within the same year, this was something decisive in the dealers of the disability.
Velia, yours has no name.That assistant who touched you was an authentic heartless.
You have demonstrated a lot of courage these 5 years, I don't think anyone can stop you in what you intend.Congratulations.
I'm leaving right.
Good night family.

DiabetesForo
10/13/2008 7:27 p.m.

Hello, everyone
I thought the same thing about the unpresentable !!!Thank you, Jose for your words.Anyway, here we are all quite fighters.By the way, fixed that you have received a private one of an illuminate.He had to read my post and thought she was a helpless, hahahaha ... I wanted to sell the healing .... what things ....
Today the 5th anniversary of Angela as a diabetic.And what a noche Toledana that we have passed to celebrate it .... the change of catheter did not work ... AGGGG, all night in candle.And the worst part is that she woke up in one of these at 4.30 and also revealed ... in short, to see how today.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/14/2008 4:14 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!.
Yes, Velia has shown that she is a great fighter, also always willing to help everyone who needs it, especially with the issue of bombs and "adjacent" that dominates better than others.
It is also not helpless, it has Juanluis, which is undoubtedly a huge support, and with Dana that must be great, so the one who tried to sell the donkey did not know who he came across ...;).
Well, Juan has signed up for the "Pachuchos" car, has been with a throat and coughing for two days, and his glycemias higher than normal: shock: ... hopefully it lasts little ...
A kiss,

DiabetesForo
10/14/2008 7:38 a.m.

Good morning.
I finally have a hole to write.
I am a bit hallucinated: shock ::?On Saturday morning the lantus got 178 and continued sleeping ... I went down to breakfast and at half an hour the stairs with my face like the wax and says that it is wrong and that it has 23: shock: howIs that possible?In half an hour, did you ever happen to the Lantus?
Mommy How is Juan?For Angel that has happened to him the same lasts two or three days, he also had higher than normal glycemia, what happens is that I have thought it was because of the flu vaccine.
Velia Have you rested this night better? ... How much do you take advantage of the world!
A kiss to everyone
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/15/2008 5:27 a.m.

Good morning!!(for saying something)
Today I have risen with my left foot and I am more discouraged than usual, it will be becauseI am tired of fighting with the world for simple needles or some attention in school ...
I don't want to throw in the towel, but I don't know what more doors I can call so that my daughter, the five hours that passes in the school, is safe and calm, because if something happens there will be a person who attends her.I just spoke with educational inspection and I have also closed the doors, one for others ...
Anyway, then it happened, to see if I encourage myself a bit.

DiabetesForo
10/15/2008 5:41 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Well yes mommy, you are right ... I can't deny that they were hard moments, but I am not and have not been helpless and of course our situation is very different ... how about Juan ????This time is fatalp, cold heat, not to get bad.I fearing because today they begin to vaccinate here and I would like to put it as soon as possible.
Peace, what things !!!!Those brutal whicheals like that because ... I sometimes think if the gluco has not measured well, because it does not have much logic in such a short time, and less when injecting slow insulin .... the worst of all is that this youIt makes a insecurity feel ... today a curious thing happened to us .... yesterday Angela lay down earlier than usual, an hour and a half, more or less ... I have scheduled a high basal from the6.30 h.To combat the effect of dawn ... Do you want to believe, that at 4.45 it began to climb that until 171 (since it correjí with 1 unit) after carrying stable from 23 hours in figures ranging between 100 and 115??
Marcita, come, nothing to discourage ... the school is what it has, its activity is very different, and lack of control is logical ... but everything is a matter of more time.You'll see how the rhythm is taking.With respect to the other "bone", ufff, a little diabetes for their children, I sent them, for a mesecillo or two.Another rooster would sing .. a hug and a lot of encouragement.
I put something short in the meter thread.
Look, today that I have rested better I feel like saying goodbye with (I was going to put a stanza, but no, enterita) this song, for all of you:

• It can be a great day.

Plant it like this,

• Or that passes by,

• In part of you.

• The day free to experience

• Start,

• Receive it as if it were

• Save.

• You know that he vanished,

Asomate and consume

• Bulk life.

• It can be a great day,

• With him.

• It can be a great day

• Everything is yet discovered,

• You use it as the last

• You have to live.

• Walk to your instincts

• Sun the sun

• No dosifiques the pleasures;

• You can collapse.

• Routine crushes you,

• That is enough

• Mediocrity.

• It can be a great day

• An opportunity.

• It can be a great day

• To recover,

• Unique copy,

• You let it escape.

• Everything around you

• They have put for you.

• You look at it from the window

• Sit the feast.

• For what you want

• Do not despair

• Something is not right.

• It can be a great day

• Tomorrow too.
  • Velia's profile photo
    Velia
    10/15/2008 6:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone,
    Here I am looking at watch, which in an hour I have to pick up violet at school

Go without living we have, I went at 12, I did the glycemia and I was in 188, so I gave a gluten -free Magdalena (it is celiac) and now they both see how I find it ,,,,

The bronchitis that happened has been because of the fact that the sugar levels did not want to put the inhaled corticoid (which we have proven that it does not rise almost), so by little and if I leave it it becomesIn pneumonia and all for how I said not to prevent before, lue, what Mosqueo I have
    This girl before debuting does not catch up with a cold, and now it will be that she is in school or I who know is always with something.
    Ah!The last !!!!that in school there are lice !!!!: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:

There is holy God what I needed to take now and I never saw one and I am as I am, I am able to confuse it with an ant and I am that I am looking at my head, I will exaggerate that it is one, that I am going to do it
    I read the Celiaquia for a long time, Diabetes, I don't know ... the truth is that I have learned well and does not have and if I am sincere, what it serves ,,,,,, that coñ ... we are goingto give .... I feel to be as clear but today I have a muskeo that I say it as I think about it
    Well, I'm going to read you a little and that long is the absence of the girl: ((Maxime without knowing how this

dulce's profile photo
    dulce
    10/15/2008 8:09 a.m.

I have a school in front of the house and I have to walk 10 m to go to school that has entered, since in the house it did not enter because there was no quota and I presented everything, and they told me that I only had the points of close,Like hundreds of crios who were.Uff is not fair, I'm getting more mushroom, huh!: Twisted:

Marcita, Jolines goes a nochecita daughter, to see if it improves and that is that when they get little ones, he kisses beautiful
    Jose, I'm glad that you have achieved something
    Velia, Mamidejuan, Paz, Beki and everyone who left me a kiss

dulce's profile photo
    dulce
    10/15/2008 8:25 a.m.

..... it is amazing: Evil:, that is, they do not wantenter the closest school and thus facilitate control to the family ...

DiabetesForo
    10/15/2008 11:59 a.m.

Hi how are things!

I am the Pope of Ainhoa ​​and recently that I have registered in the forum, the one I normally writes is my wife, Mari.gar.I wanted to thank everyone for the support you give, since writing in the forum you no longer feel so alone with diabetes.I support him and help him in everything I can, I would like to be able to do it more, but since I am working all day ... when I am at home I do the controls and click him, and on weekends I try to be one hundred forone hundred on the subject.But the days are very long, and she does not work, and I am very aware of how hard it is to be pending the Ainhoa.That's why I want to thank you for being such a big support point for her.On the other hand, another door has been opened to friendship, thanks to the forum we have personally met some daddies and moms and this is the greatest thing there is, feeling that we are not alone in this arduous fight against diabetes ... Thank you.
    Well, that I roll up like a blind and it is time to bed the little one ... that you know that you can count on us for everything you want and that if you have to do a lot of kilometers to meet us, it does not matter, they are madeAnd point, the important thing is that we are very united and we help each other ...

Greetings to all the daddies and moms that I know ... and to those that I need to know!

Chao

Oliverio's profile photo
    Oliverio
    10/15/2008 4:43 p.m.

Oli, what a pleasant surprise !!!!!!!!Another pope in the forum, that well !!! How are you ??????Dias we don't see Mari around here, how is Ainhoa ​​del Catarrillo?I've called you ..... A kiss for 3.
    Sweet, holy patience is called ours, yes.Noa has had two bronchitis and in the last one he was with the inhaler almost a couple of months and that I did not cough, it seemed exaggerated but I supposed that they sent me to prevent.Let's see if you recover at all and are a little calmer.
    Velia, to see if I have a while and I read you, I don't stop girl, I hope the meter is resulting
    Ufffffff, I can not roll up anymore I fall but I had to tell you that today at the meeting with the teachers although they are not going to do the controls (for now) I have asked them to have a gluchometer in class for emergencies and they will consult itWith the direct.I think they will try to get involved, to see if they do not stop them from above.Well, one more step ........
    Kisses to all and a lot of encouragement for Marcita.
    Ah, I forgot, kisses of Mani who is curing like crazy.

Beky's profile photo
    Beky
    10/15/2008 8:17 p.m.

Mommy, forgive, how is the blue prince of my girl ????I hope you don't go to the thing and glycemia are normalized.A beautiful kiss, to see if I hit you a touch and tell you that the phone is faster than this and at least I can go doing things while ......

Beky's profile photo
    Beky
    10/15/2008 8:29 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
    WELCOME OLIVERIO !!!!The truth is that your pos has excited me.It is difficult to carry this weight, but it becomes more light if you can share .... We hope to see you more often here.Kisses at 3.
    Becky, my mother, and I complaining about lack of time ... but when I read you remind me of my friend Mamen, that we have the coffee standing and almost at the door, hahahaha, how stressed that we always walk ....
    Sweet, I'm glad that Violeta is better ...The school until its immunization .... It is normal in almost all children, what happens is that with our children you have to have greater control so it affects almost everything to glycemia .... encouragement, you will see how the yearThat comes much better ... With regard to the "pipis", do not worry, we are experts ... The first time that angels caught them was in the hospital, the head chopped so much that I thought it was an allergy to insulin.... until then every year an infection, and it will not be due to lack of hygiene, preventive treatments, corrective treatments, combs ... no, they have become resistant to permethrin, which is the last product thatIt was for them ... Come on, it seems that they even grew up, so they are asking that they are not used .... They have taken a new coconut product and other natural products (it does not contain insecticides), it is called Paranix, and of course this one does take them out dead ... when one has already secured that there is not a single log or a single louse, a colony of preventive use "repel" ... as you see an expert... Ah, and I don't say it to say, that this has nothing to do with what was said of the owners of these damn bichitos formerly ... these is the national plague, I assure you.When we take them, we count it to prevent other children, and us TB.They inform us ... it's the best ...
    I already roll up again.

Velia's profile photo
    Velia
    10/16/2008 4:18 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, family !!!!!!
    Today already a little better, yesterday in addition to the discouragement I was also a little pachucha and in the afternoon with fever: tonsillitis, come on, as I say, always with a pita.Noe is still very comprehensive, the Moquitos have become yellowish and already cough, so I already have a requested time to take it tomorrow to the pediatrician, how we started the school!.There is also "pipis", I am already throwing the repelle two times a week the pharmaceuticals told me, because with how willing it is to take everything ...: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Velia, next week I go for your land, to see Arroyo home, to prepare the file.We are not going to coexistence either, total for what we are going to make clear ...
    Sweet, that you have not started the school with a good foot, but it has to be so, as Velia says, until they are immunicated.
    Oliverio, you don't have to thank, because support and spirits are mutual.No one understands us as someone who is in the same situation, especially if the little ones have so many things in common.Kisses to all three.
    Beky, how are you? How about Nyah in school?
    Well, let's see if we do something.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
    10/16/2008 4:39 a.m.

Good morning!!

Joé Oliverio, I have read your message and I am crying like a fool: (((that is not a man!) I want to thank you for all the support you give me and for always being at the foot of the canyon when I need you, with youMy side I have enough strength to continue fighting day by day, you and Ainhoa ​​are the most wonderful thing you could have happened to me in this life, I love you.
    I take advantage of "publicly" to tell you Congratulations !!(Today we have been together for 14 years: Oops :) ..... mmmm, will there be a surprise? ...

To all ..., also thank you for your support and your friendship, with you, as Oliver has said, I do not feel so alone in this, I feel very fortunate to be part of this little family, very great soybeans!!

Ainhoa ​​is still cold, for now it seems that he doesn't go to anymore, so I don't give him anything.The other day when I told you that he fell asleep, it was because he was resale of so much hustle, he slept 2 hours !!: Shock:, he woke up as new, the poor need to rest.

Beky, when have you called me?I have not seen your call, now I will look, because this phone only reflects the last call: Evil :.Having if the situation in the school is improved a bit, I think you go to step at the end you will get it.A kiss for 4.

Marcita, I'm glad you're better and not have to be told tomorrow in the pediatrician, it seems to me that we are going to spend a hard winter until they are immunicated :?.There are also lice, Ainhoa ​​does not have, I am putting a shampoo called Assy, its components are natural, but I do not know if it will result ...

Sweet, a lot of pretty patience, I'm glad Violetilla is better.

Velia, it seems that the meter is giving good results, right?

Well I let you do nothing in the end.

Kisses for all.

mari.gar's profile photo
    mari.gar
    10/16/2008 5:37 a.m.

Mari, in these days that one is more sensible, my tears have skipped!

DiabetesForo
    10/16/2008 5:51 a.m.

Good morning to the route.

I see that everything is improving, especially Ainhoa ​​and Violeta.Glad to hear it.
    Beky, you keep fighting until you get the school, and I tell Dulce.The word "surrender" is not in our dictionary.

Celia now is with an arm in Cabestrillo.He hit the bathtub and have put a splint.Luckily it is the left and that she is not left -handed.
    We have already managed to stabilize controls, although all high.Now we begin to climb Lantus, which I think will remain in 30. This daughter of mine gets me to never bore me.
    Last night I had to laugh with her, because she told me that shortly debuting (she was 8 years old), she got angry with me and decided to escape from home.He even prepared his luggage: a bag with a mute, a Barbie and the game boy.He doesn't remember why he changed his mind.

Ah, and the lice you have a simpler and more cheap remedy.The pediatrician of Celia told me once he took them, and it is a lifelong remedy:
    The head of the creature is soaked with vinegar, well soaked, and covered for 10 minutes with a plastic, so that the bugs are suffocated.Then the hair is wanded well and the "Lindrera" is passed, which is that kind of comb with the very close edges, which eliminates the dead bugs and the nits.
    The operation is repeated once or twice and that's it.
    Celia worked as a film, much better than lotions, shampoo and other businesses.

As a prevention, it is also necessary to cover with plastic (put in closed bags) the cushions, etc. that can store a tenant and, of course, wash wells, blankets, covers, etc.Everything that is in Contacot with the head must be sanitized to avoid contagion again.

Well, I leave you, I'm going to buy.

Ah, and my welcome to Oliverio, who is pleased to see that parents also get involved.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
    10/16/2008 7:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.