{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

hola,pues la niña esta ya mejor,ya come de todo ,pero aun se queja un poco de la barrigita.Ahora me tiene :shock: asi,resulta desde que estuvo con la via,será que come menos o no sé que le pongolo minimo de rapida,por ejemplo ayer en la cena tenia 278,le puse 1 de rapida y 1.5 de nph y la mido a las dos horas y está en 55. y esto me pasó tambien el martes,pero apenas comio y le puse 0.5fast and another descent.I do not find explanation ....
Mary.gar, when I had a bubble, the same thing happened to you
Jose, Hello !!!
Marcita I'm glad that the girl has adapted well to school
Velia, Mamidejuan and everyone who left me a little kiss

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/18/2008 12:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello to all:
Mari.gar I would look for another opinion about putting the girl an extra pacifier of fast.Mi endo tampoco era partidario y le pregunte a una enfermera que lleva el tema de los diabeticos adultos, pero que esta siempre formandose, llendo a congresos, vamos metida en el ajo bastante mas que el endo, apostaria que sabe del tema mucho mas que él.
El tema es que me animo a que cuando Maria tuviera estas subidas inexplicables tan prolongadas que no me lo pensase, que le pusiese un chupito de novorapid (1 ó 2 unidades para bajarla), que no era bueno tenerla así de alta, al fin yAfter all, this insu stops doing the effect at 3 hours and has no residual peaks.
I did so, passing from the endo, and phenomenal.I came the day I told him and he told me that if we were doing well, that perfect.
The conclusion that will take out that they do not get wet and do not run any type of risk.After all, the one who has a bad time is you and the girl, not them, and have no risk of making mistakes.
Sweet, what I fear most are gastroenteritis, as you are supposed to stop putting insu.Cuando Maria pilla una, tenemos que dejar de ir al curro Yo o mi mujer (aunque no les guste), para estar con ella manteniendole la glucosa a base de cucharaditas de coca-cola, zumo,etc.Todo el tiempo al pie del cañon y cada 2 horitas mas o menos, glucemia y a continuar hasta que poco a poco va mejorando y emieza con la manzanita rallada,etc.
mamidejuan, me parece un poco fuerte meterle el glucagon porque no te pase de 45. nosotros solamente se lo pusimos una vez que no despertaba y empezo a convulsionar, se puso azul y entro en coma. Entonces los de la ambulancia mientras no llegaban con el equipo de reanimacion nos dijeros que le metieramos el glucagon y la pusieramos de lado. Cuando llegaron ya empezaba a reaccionar, se la llevaron y las tuvieron 3 días ingresada, segun el endo porque despues del glucagon hay que estabilizarla.
Anyway, you have to version, so what I tell you is not a criticism, much less, just an opinion based on a bad experience.
I leave you that I have already bored you a lot.
Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/18/2008 1:27 p.m.

Hi Papis and Momis

Jose that well that you are already here, you have missed you and do not forget your jokes eh that you have abandoned them :)).I'm glad Maria is so well.

Sweet as bad are gastroenteritis, I hope that little by little violet is recovering your appetite and does not make you so crazy with its controls.Let's see how Monday at school.

Marcita small piece of hemo (and practically without declines that are good), congratulations and for the rest of the analyzes as well.So Noe likes school eh, what funny.Have the masons started already?

Mari beautiful that you do not overwhelm with that doctor, to see if the educator tells you something to correct because, even if it is with a small amount of insulin, but there will be some way to lower those high figures without a risk of hiccups.Hemo is fine that they are 3 -year -old children and we have become so demanding that we want them to have adult figures (I also sin eh).Oh, crying at school, which Penita Dan, mine no longer cries but still does not want to go.: ((And how lucky with the teacher, with the burden you carried, I'm glad.

Velia what a pleasure when they are stable, the first day would be the nerves, bubbles, viruses, hormones or let you know, the case is not to stop giving the head to seek an explanation that there is not always :( whatI'm glad of Angela is so well.Once sending you several times that I am a desperate one has happened to me a lot: oops::

Mamidejuan beautiful that I tell you, that you are a solete, that I felt not being able to see Juan and your husband, that thanks for inviting us and allowing our children to invade the house, and that it was a pleasure to spend the day with all of you.Ahhhh and that the red helicopter has appeared, fiuuu less bad, I don't know where it would be but appeared.Thank you very much for everything: D

I have little to tell you, that the school levels quite well although pulling at short and that we go to endo next Thursday.We will see how it comes out because although it has been a quite good summer of levels, at first it cost us to find the guideline.They are done in the little machine so I will tell you the "note";)

That we still still and without diapers either at night so I already have two little men: P

By the way where is Harpo, Pumba, McLaudi .....

Kisses for all

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/18/2008 6:30 p.m.

Hello mani05 I also give up greeting you.
There is a joke from our doctors:

A doctor was sitting in the chair of his office after having sex with his patient, thinking about what he had done, his conscience repeated: but as I did that !!!What a shame, I have lost all professional ethics !!!
After being blaming their actions, observe that about his
right shoulder appears a devil that says: Listen to me ... no
You are mamon ... there is an exaggerated amount of doctors who have sex with their patients, what do you think, that you are the only one?He lies me, uncle, is the most natural in the world ...
The convinced doctor nods, "you are right, if I did nothing
bad".
At the end of saying that, an angel appears in his other shoulder and replicates his ear:
Remember that you are a veterinarian, mamon !!!Don't forget it !!!!
Health.

DiabetesForo
09/19/2008 4:37 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Man, how good the helicopter appeared !!I also felt that you did not see Juan and his daddy, but you know that Juan cannot spend a weekend without going to the town and is always accompanied by his father :).
Jose, I have not been criticized for glucagon, but as you say ... "you have to see them."That day Juan had a lot of hours between 30 and 45, he tried to eat something sweet with a lotto vomit, and dusty, as a prolonged hypo leaves them;Between the two we decided that the solution was the glucagon.Indeed, he began to go back and at least he was not forced to eat.When I told Endo, he told me that we had done well, that for that is the glucagon, to trace hypos that is otherwise impossible.The body cannot be subject to a long -term hypo ... Anyway ... that was my experience ...
Well, that some moms and daddies are missed ... where is Paz?Give signs of life and tell how Angel is going.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/19/2008 6:55 a.m.

Good morning, family !!
Qué mal cuerpo se le queda a una después de leer vuestras malas experiencias. Por desgracia para nuestros hijos, todos hemos pasado por algo parecido alguna vez.
Bueno, pues nosotros noche de parranda con Noe, entre mocos, flemas, fiebre y glucemias revueltas... :? , pero la tia no ha querido faltar a su cole, va aunque sea a rastras :)) .
Pues sí Mani, tienes ya dos hombrecitos en casa, y qué alegría dan sus progresos, verdad? le diré a Noe que los dos están disponibles, cuando les enseño las fotos de vuestros peques dice que son "sus amiguitos de internet".
Jose, tú siempre regalandonos una sonrisa.
Well, kisses for everyone.

DiabetesForo
09/19/2008 7:21 a.m.

Mamidejuan, how good this forum.
Endo never told me that I could use glucagon for a situation of food intolerance.Moreover, I think I wouldn't even go through my head in a situation like this to put it on.
He directly told me that if I was not able to take anything, he took it to the hospital to enter it and put a glucose serum.
Really the less traumatic solution for children is yours, you avoid such unworthy income for them and us.
Sometimes I think that great do not know what to do and everyone throws where he wants.
I love to continue learning.
Thanks forum.: D: D: D.

DiabetesForo
09/19/2008 7:37 p.m.

I think like José with respect to glucagon, but for a 3 -year -old boy who should put all the entire road ???
A mi tambien me dijo que el glucagon solo cuando perdida de conocimiento.Yo he tenido hace 2 dias a la niña en 50 y se negaba a tomar nada y pasé unos nervios horribles.Al final la casi bañé en azucar y asi remontó,pero loI had a very bad time.
Todavia estoy tocando madera para que no vomite ya que aún esta con el dichoso virus ese de las gastronteritis,ella solo tuvo una noche entera vomitos y me la ingresaron con via y ahora no tiene apetito y dolor de barriga.Asi que hoy he comprado unos biberones de glucosa que venden ,traen 5g de azucar a ver si en caso de tenerlo que usar se lo toma mejor que el azucar solo.El glucospor es ni lo mastica :(( es demasiado grande esas tabletas

Another things that I wanted to ask you is that you are going to leave in school
por ejem yo un glucagon,y en el aula una cocacola,unas galletas sin gluten,no se me ocuerre nada la verdad,ya que en cas no se me ha bajado nunca, salvo enfermedad
If everything goes on Monday goes to school !!!

por cierto me gustaria hablar por mesenguer con vosotr@s,si lo abris,si quereis os dejo mi email en priva.Es que hay veces que os necesitos y no os tengo por aqui :?

kisses

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/20/2008 10:51 a.m.

Very good.

Después de un verano muy ajetreado, aquí me reincorporo, a ver si recupero el tiempo atrasado.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/20/2008 5:43 p.m.

Buenos dias y con tormentas por aquí.
Dulce ¿biberones de glucosa?The Glucasport is already bought in drinkable ampoules, they are small and brings little content and a couple of times that we have had to use it has taken it well.En fin, es cuestión de buscar el truco.
Noe esta noche ha dormido mejor, ya no tiene flemas, aunque los mocos siguen dándole la lata.
Vamos a ver si nos entran ganas de hacer hoy algo.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/21/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello to everyone !!!!!

Por aquí aprovechando las últimas horas del finde, que por cierto, que pronto se pasa :x !!!
Mañana otra vez de vuelta al cole.....ufff, ya lo estoy temiendo.... Ainhoa sigue llorando antes de entrar, aunque el viernes por la tarde parece que no lloró, haber mañana.....
De las glucemias sigue altita a las 3 de la madrugada, pero ahora parece que ya se le va corrigiendo, le hemos subido 2 veces esta semana la Nph y anoche estaba a 241, aunque ayer en la cena tenía 321 :shock: y el otro dia en la merienda igual, se puso a 300 y pico sin explicación porque siempre lo hacemos todo igual y no comió nada nuevo, en fin, que me "rayo" muchisimo cuando no entiendo porqué se pone así de repente, y como siempre os digo lo dejo en expediente X :?: .

Marcita, Mani, Mami, Jose, Velia, Dulce...., a todos, gracias por darme vuestra opinión sobre lo de corregir cuando está tan alta ;) , la verdad es que yo opino que no es bueno que se tire tantas horas así y deberiamos arriesgarnos a coregirla para ver su reacción. Lo bueno de todo esto es que el viernes se lo comenté a la educadora y me dijo que sí podiamos corregirla, pero que si el endo me había dicho que no, que ella no se metía en su decisión, pero vamos que sí que lo podemos hacer :shock:.

Mani, que pena haberme perdido lo de la boda, ya me imagino lo que os habreis reido :)) !! A nosotros también nos encantó conoceros y enhorabuena por el éxito de las operaciones chupe y pañal ;) !! Un besote muy gordo a esos hombrecitos!!

Dulce, qué tal Violeta? Me alegro que esté mejor, me imagino lo mal que lo habreis pasado, pero bueno ya pasó y con lo de la comida ten paciencia, baja insu y que vaya comiendo poco a poco. Lo que preguntas del glucagón, a nuestros peques les tenemos que poner 1/2. Yo en el cole les he dejado el gucagón, un glucómetro, terrones de ázucar en sobre para remontar hipos y un paquete de galletas Maria. Cuando quieras hablar, me das un toque y hablamos por teléfono.

Jose, se me ha puesto la piel de gallina leyendo lo de la experiencia con el glucagón, espero que nunca lo tengamos que utilizar, aunque siempre de las malas experiencias se aprende.

Mami, haber si nos pones la receta de la nocilla sin ázucar, que Ainhoa ( y su mami :oops: ) todavia nos estamos chupando los dedos :))

Marcita, me alegro que Noe esté mejor, haber si se recupera del todo y podeis descansar todos.

Velia, how are Angela?Espero que sigais con la racha de buenos controles.

Bueno os dejo, que ya os he pegao el tostón (como siempre).

Besotes y que empeceis con buen pie la semanita.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/21/2008 1:20 p.m.

Hola Alea, bienvenida.
Dulce, el glucagon para una niña pequeña es la mitad de la dosis.
Se prepara toda la mezcla, pero se inyecta la mitad, creo que 0,5gr.
Con respecto al colegio, nosotros tenemos un glucagon en la nevera de la cocina del cole que renovamos cada año.
In Maria Class he always has a machine to measure, sugary just in case and we have every day in his bag, a juice and what is going to be taken in the middle of the morning depending like this.
This has to be accompanied by the most important thing, talk to the teacher and make it very clear about the symptoms of a possible hypo and its consequences, let's take it very seriously and make sure that in the case of an extreme hypo, someone has goodclaro como se actua, tanto con el glucagon como con las llamadas al 061 primero y a vosotros inmediatamente despues.
This you will have to repeat year after year all the beginnings of the course, but you will see how the girl will gradually be more independent and need less control.
Mari.gar knows one thing, I have long since raised or decaying inexplicable, they blame them either growth or some type of infection.Cosas que no podemos controlar aunque quisieramos.No te comas la cabeza y tira que si lo pudieramos hacer mejor, ya estaria hecho.
:? ::? ::?:

DiabetesForo
09/21/2008 5:10 p.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
Mari, con nuestros expedientes x podríamos hacer un culebrón.Como dice Jose, yo también achaco mucho al crecimiento, a otras enfermedades o a emociones.Noe cuando se cabrea le sube muchísimo o cuando se emociona.Anyway, who knows.
Nosotros seguimos con nuestros mocos, aunque ya vamos mejorando y de momento, con muchas ganas de ir al cole. Espero que cuando se acabe el periodo de adaptación y vaya todas las horas también tenga las mismas ganas.
Dulce, llámame cuando quieras, me gustará hablar contigo.
Bueno, pues os voy dejando, luego paso.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2008 10:10 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!
Pues se acabó lo que se daba, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Parece que Ángela está afectada por un virus que le ha producido heriditas en la garganta y un poco de gastritis...Tb.They have made a urine strip and gave some leukocytes that at the moment seemed that they were not significant.Let's see how it evolves.But glycemia begin to resent.It is not that they are very high but neither so good nor so stable .... What anger !!!!Anyway, as you say this is to piss and not drop.
Well, I read the route and turn off that I'm going to take a walk with Juan Luis.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/22/2008 12:43 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!.
Velia, a ver si Angela se mejora del maldito virus.
Jose la verdad es que no podemos encontrar una explicación para esos altibajos de las glucemias, pero aunque no encontremos explicación siempre la buscamos :-/ , nos cuesta trabajo pensar que no la tiene, así que no está mal que pensemos que es el crecimiento, o que está incubando algo, o que está nervios@, o ...
Yo siempre le pregunto a Juan, ¿has comido algo que no debías?, y si me dice que nó, pues sólo pienso que es otro expediente X, y que sabemos que de esos va a tener muchos, todo menos pensar que estamos haciendo algoevil!!.
Mari.gar, la receta de la Nocilla es muy fácil, lo que pasa es que la hago con la Thermomix, y sin ese aparato no sé como hacerla :oops: . Pero es fácil, ColaCao Ligth, leche, avellanas y mantequilla, poquitos H.C. y rica, rica...
Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/22/2008 1:26 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa
First day of school and well, the girl wanted to stay longer, but she has her adapt period, so she has left an hour before the other children and has told me something that has left me cold "mommy even to go outI am special because I do not stay like the other children, I have not finished painting "I hold as I could anger, and the desire to cry until I get home and explain that it is that as she did not join because I am sick on Monday, soI was going to be and told me that "special" nothing that was the same as all the children. And I started that if it did not comed gum, that if the average ... God undecled the world ...
The medium at 3 hours to give it something, since today it has risen much earlier and my surprise is that it was in 305: shock:
Will it be the nerves of the school?There is not what to do, she lowers at three o'clock and today food, same insulin and upper
And is that emotions affect him as seen
Jose Thank you for telling me what I have to put (I never hope) from glucagon
MARCITA,MARI,hoy he tenido un dia ajetreado y no he podido ni casi descansar,asi que os llamo mañana o pasado que os necesitoooooooo
VELIA,uff el virus ese de la boca y gastronteritis viene fuerte,eh,a cuidarse .A LA MIA AUN LE MIRAMOS LA BOCA
A TODOS MIL GRACIAS Y HASTA MAÑANA QUE TOCA BAÑO Y CENA Y AUN NO ME HE QUITADO LOS TACONES DESDE LAS 7 DE LA MAÑANA

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/22/2008 3:30 p.m.

Good morning parents !!!
Yesterday with the hurries I forgot to answer Dulce.We leave 3 small Tetrabrik juices and a package of Maria cookies and a gymnasium box for the gym.Apart from her, she carries what is taken in the middle of the morning, a couple of juices and some glucosport in the backpack.We left the glucagon before in the fridge, but last year the teacher was not for the work of putting it on and taking into account that in front of the school there is a health center ....
My msn is <!Although I don't connect much.
The truth is that nerves and emotions greatly affect glycemia.Well, and viruses, and infections, and, and, and ...
Well, I had to study.A besin and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/23/2008 6:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good, family !!
How are our kids?More and more virus classes and our kids hunt and capture, when they don't catch one thing, they catch another.
Mommy, I make my mouth water with the nocilla.Let's see if you tell us what amounts you put on, that I will try with the blender ...: p.
Sweet, the truth is that you get your heart in a fist when the kids begin to ask you those things.Noe at first said that why she had to puncture and her friends not, that why could I no longer eat the Kinder eggs ...: ((and you don't know very well how to explain them. Encouragement, that they are very intelligent and they soon assume theirdisease.
Kisses for everyone, then I pass.

DiabetesForo
09/23/2008 10:06 a.m.

Hooolaa !!!!

Here we walk with rain, very little, but that begins to fall just when we have to go to school: Evil :: Evil:.Ainhoa ​​from Friday afternoon stopped crying and seems to like to go to school .... ufff, less badly, another weight that took me off !, Because I had a fatal leaving her like this.How do you go with the controls in the school?The one who did in mid -morning, I did not do it, the educator told me that if Ainhoa ​​was normally well at that time that he did not do it and that he told the teacher that if he noticed it "rarita" he did it, he did it,More than anything so that she did not feel different from the other children and I did not have to be giving so many little walks, but I am not very calm because it has been getting something short of the food, yesterday 81, today 74 and that I haveGiven half a ration, tomorrow I will lower the NPH in the morning to have such ...

Sweet, pretty !!Here we all understand you and we have passed through these situations, you fall on you, but you have to endure and explain to Violet that this is the best for her, and as Marcita says, although they are small they understand everything and assimilate it well.You also have to be happy because Violeta is delighted to school;).

Marcita, what is that they can't eat Kinder eggs?Of course, I can precisely be given to Ainhoa ​​in the snack, there are 1 ration of hydrates, the poor thing is the only thing about "chuches" who eats and with what you want :)).

Velia, how are Angela?What a virus, and all seem to be caught our kids always :?, I am already fearing those of the first year of Cole: ((.

Mommy, because I don't have thermomix :(, but as Marcita said, give us the amount of the ingredients and we will try the blender;).How about Juan?

Kisses and good day for everyone.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/23/2008 11:23 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
I had not read about the nocilla .... I before mixed butter with ligth packet and smeared it in mold bread.Now in the fulfillment you take a normal nocilla.But it must be guay to know those proportions, mommy, and make a nocilla with less hydrates and less sugar.
Mari.gar, what did the educator told you not to do mid -morning control?Godssss, or I am a hysterical or I don't understand this.I would not be able to leave my daughter without measuring all that time and outside my control.And on the other hand, what that woman does not feel different, is that they are different.They are diabetic and there are "vital" details that cannot be ignored, such as measuring, or eating to undone .... ufffff ...
Changing third, how good that our children are so happy and with the school ... proof over, huh ????
Sale, passage along the route and I go with my maid to take a walk.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/23/2008 1:09 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.