{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hols, how about everything here ???
Today I had the school's meeting and I come a little plos, since the teacher who has touched my girl does not know diabetes and did not stop telling me you left me phones and the smallest I call you and I had the whitish face whenI explained what was a hypo: shock :: Shock :: Shock:, In this state I ...
Come on, I see all the holy morning ... they don't control it, I already knew that, of course
We started on Monday with adapt period, a horile, the second half day, but as there are two groups because every day a different sched), I better put it to the breeding on the forehead, jejje, you have to laugh, but it is not to cry really ,,,, that if I knew what a hiccase was and I have never been in contact with diabetics andIf I talk about celiacquia it is for me to desperate, because some were not believed that were allergy to the caresses: Evil: you have to really I cannot: Shock :: Shock:

The schedule from October is from 9 to 2 in the afternoon, recess at 12 less to twelve and a quarter, so I will have to go at 11.30 to see how the girl is going, right ???
You have to lioooooo
Mary or doubt it, and always with controls, if I have time today I call you
Marcita Go, do you use the Lantus ???Well like the lantus, the one that is click once a day ,,,, and that?Here he sends it from 6 years

There is a roll I have put you, to see if I recovered from the school's shock

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/09/2008 12:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello sweet,

In case it serves as comfort, you are not the only one in this situation, in general there is not much knowledge about diabetes in schools, you can take a look at this news:

Link ... T4929.html

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
09/09/2008 4:42 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good night!!!!

First of all, wish the mamis of the kids who tomorrow start the school that everything goes very well and above all counts that such has gone!Many kisses to all and especially for those smurfs, which are sure to behave as champions.

Thanks to all for giving me your opinion and your support, the truth is that I am convinced that it will be very good for Ainhoa ​​and for us to check if with another treatment its glymatical levels and their quality of life can improve, although we still do not know if we canParticipate in the study, because the selection is to pass.Tomorrow I will call the hospital to confirm that we are willing to participate, have they tell me .....

Sweet, I perfectly understand that you are like that, I would be: Shock ::?, I think what they need is information, have you taken something?I also give them time, I suppose that when they see that everything is going, that doing control is not so much, they will see it differently, even the same are encouraged and involved more in it ..... I still do not know that IWait ..... Until 16 I will be with the uncertainty that I'm going to find myself: shock :.

Alea, I'm glad to see you here, is it fine nooo ????We must see that you have abandoned, but come on, that envies the cause of abandonment !!!!:)).Much encouragement for Celia, having if you get smoking, and diabetes .... much strength for the battle from day by day, that the one who follows it, gets it ....

I leave you that this time is since I fall ... good night and that the glycemia accompany you;)

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/09/2008 7:22 p.m.

Good morning, family !!
We have been incommunicado online, but it seems that it works, well, I don't know.
How are you all, older and small?Noe well, although it has been raising three days again.Two nights I have been doing tests every 2 hours and uploads from 7-7.30 in the morning.
As when school, wishing for her and fearing.His teacher is lost with diabetes, but he shows a lot of interest, I took the information I prepared and made him the offer of Noe's pediatricTell me that they were willing to learn everything necessary;), I was very happy.
In October they also have a schedule from 9 to 2 and until then every day a different schedule, go crazy.
Sweet, the lesson, as I told you, we had to sign a consent to put it because it was not tested in such young children.
Well, then I spend again.Kisses to everyone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/11/2008 7:05 a.m.

Hello everyone.
We are already definitely back of the summer period.
The winter routine begins, rather of the school year.I have the year divided into 2 stations, school holidays and the school year.I think that our stations are not the same as those of the other parents since when the kids are in school, our routine is not the same as when we have them at home.
Hello sweet I had never read you, you must take since summer in the forum and I am absent in summer.
Your with the school sounds a lot.When Maria debuted, with 4 years she was in the middle of 2nd of children.In principle it seemed impossible to stay in school without our supervision.Of course no one had the most knowledge of the disease, we began with it.Imagine we did not go out of a radius of 100 meters from the school, we did the controls, we put the insulin in class (I recommend it), today that 3 courses have passed from that, nobody is surprised that Maria a blood glucoseor to put the insulin, all his classmates are accustomed and some normal stops them.
I can tell you that it seems impossible but today, the teachers still do not have an idea, but Maria with 7 years already, is totally responsible and does their blood glucose at 11 and depends as this is taken more or less supplement.When he eats at school, he does it a week yes and another, his 12 -yearschool).
You will see how it will happen to you and little by little you will overcome the problems that arise.You have no choice and when they squeeze we do things that do not seem possible in cold.
Well, it's good about beating that I come fresh and I don't measure me.
A kiss to all and a hug to all, :)) :)) We returned :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
09/14/2008 8:09 p.m.

Hello sweet, as I was disconnected all summer, I have read the forum a little and read your comment on 30/08 about the right.
Maria was measured every day at 12 at night and depending on how I give milk with toasted bread or not.
I can tell you that Maria eats him asleep, even if it seems impossible, it is so.
It was something that I put from the beginning because it did not seem human to me to have to wake it up every day at that time that in the school it already has 2 or 3.
I put the toasted bread in the milk, more or less, depending on how this and temperate, that does not burn it.
I incorporated it a little with a cushion or something under the head and simply touch him with the spoon on the cheek and open his mouth.Important, milk carries saccharin to know sweet, do not forget that they are children and are lambones by nature.
It was not easy, there were many hours of patience and not sleeping, studying their reactions and movements, but today I do not find the right load.
When someone comes home and stays for dinner, I can tell you that hallucinates how the right maria takes.But it is true, as I told you before, when they squeeze you a lot you are looking for exits wherever.
Patience and much optimism.;);)

DiabetesForo
09/14/2008 8:38 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
I just left Angela at school.During this week I will go at 10 to see the post of breakfast and go to take dose.He was excited and happy.
Jose, how good to have you here again.I had those same sensations when I had to incorporate Angela into school after the debut, and also for a while I lived nothing more than pending of the phone.
When Angela was little I gave her yogurts for the right and cookies and TB.I took it asleep.
Well, I have to leave again.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/15/2008 4:40 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!!
I just left Angela at school.During this week I will go at 10 to see the post of breakfast and go to take dose.He was excited and happy.
Jose, how good to have you here again.I had those same sensations when I had to incorporate Angela into school after the debut, and also for a while I lived nothing more than pending of the phone.
When Angela was little I gave her yogurts for the right and cookies and TB.I took it asleep.

Velia's profile photo
Velia

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia

Última hemo 6.1

Goodaaaaaaaa !!!!
How are all?Jose, I'm glad to see you here again, how is Maria going?Already return to the winter routine ...
Velia, I hope that Angela's first day of class has been good, for now with several morning walk to school, right?Is Angela too in the afternoon or only tomorrow?
Mari, how about the endo?I hope that good results, tomorrow you were going to talk to Ainhoa's teacher, right?Let's see if it gives you good feelings.
Well how about the Kedada?Account, account.I imagine that the little ones of wonder and the moms too, right?Let's see that photo ...;).
Noe well, Friday's suffocon has already happened (although he still has the bangs bacitated: Evil :), we were in my town and coincided with his cousins ​​and had a luxury, which she says.Today his first cole day and how funny!The first one entered and then he did not want to come, as it has only been an hour, he said that it was very little time to be in school.Tomorrow from 12 to 1 and before we will go to your pediatrician to see if we concert the talk in school.
Well, I'm going to greet on the route.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/15/2008 10:39 a.m.

Thanks for the welcome, Velia, Marcita.I see that you maintain the spirit of this forum, connecting often.I like it.
I hope Angela and Noe have had a good start in school.Maria for now with an extra but normal rise, the nerves wreak havoc.
Hopefully it soon takes the routine and starts giving good measures.
It has a pact with the endo, if the glyc is good it does it every 5 or 6 months and that for it is a great incentive and encourages it to continue being very methodical and disciplined.
I'm glad you are out there.
Kisses.8);)

DiabetesForo
09/15/2008 5:56 p.m.

Good morning daddy !!!!
What about the nerves, mmmm .... Angela's breakfast post, yesterday, 316 .... "Mommy, it's nervous."I was so excited!Physical ed. 1st hour.I will see how it is shortly ...
Marcita, Angela has school from 9 to 2 and eats at home. "I certainly prefer that schedule.
Well, and the rest of the kids ????Noe is still happy at school ???And I have read that we already have a novietes couple .... Mecachis, how funny ... congratulations Becky and Mani, hahahaha .... ehhhhh, and to see if there are photos ....
Come on, I'm going to school.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/16/2008 4:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning !!
What only and empty is the house without noe ...: ((, I think the adaptation period is more for me than for her ... it goes so richly to school and then does not want to come, he says that he has a great timeAnd that is little time.
Yesterday we went to see his pediatrician, because of the talk in the school, and gave me the results of Friday's analysis, the hemo has lowered to 6'6, negative thyroid and all the other parameters well, normal, are missingThe results of Celiacía, so very happy.
Velia, Noe will also have a schedule from 9 to 2 and then eat at home too, better this schedule, so we better control the food, insulin ... although at that time it will have to go, at least at the beginning, a coupleof controls
Well, the other moms, what do you count?
What do you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/17/2008 7:12 a.m.

Hello !
Welcome again, Jose, now we will see you more often around here, telling us things about your baby.
Velia, did your nerves pass the nerves?
Marcita, how good noe, delighted with school, that, even if you miss her, will make you feel calmer;And as for the controls, to see if seeing that it is easy, they get involved in school and you don't have to go.Ah! Hemo, great !!!
Kisses to all daddies and moms !!

DiabetesForo
09/17/2008 7:21 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Congratulations on that peazo of Hemo, Marcita .... joooooo, how great.And of course for the results of the analysis.
Yes, Mamidejuan, yesterday and today much better.Post 70 days and 90 at 12, a little low, now we will move basal.Juan started already?Do Becky and Family continue around?
Well, I walk more than the leg of a Roman.I just got home to make paperwork and some purchases that I lacked and I am going to pick up Angela shortly.Luckily, I don't eat at home today because I don't even have prepared food.
How about the rest of the kids?
Well, I go on the route and I'm going to pick up the little one.A kiss and happy day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/17/2008 8:32 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi Papis and Momis !!!!:

What days of nerves that I have been !!!!On Monday in the endo ... fatal, because the endo we had had a baby and now he has changed his section, the new one did not like anything at all, he was very kind, but his work did not do it at any time, he only looked at the control card, left the consultation to ask another doctor and gave me long to schedule the following visit: Shock :, I stayed stone ...., because I had made the hemo and neitherI even told me the results, I had to ask, I even had to tell him to look at the areas of the punctures, because not that ..., but there is no thing left .... Ainhoa ​​on Sunday for theNight at the time of the Resopon was at 431: !:: !:and 329: Shock: .... without words, at 3 in the morning 369 and at 5.30 Ainhoa ​​woke up because he had escaped the pipí and was 331, we did the acetone and did not have, all this withoutBeing able to correct it because they tell us that we do not correct it because we can get together with some NPH curve and give it hiccups, we no longer know what to do in these cases, because I would have put something quickly, but on the other hand it gives me panic becauseThey tell me no.Those who have had NPH, do you run the hyper?The response of the super endo was that if the Insuit was expired or in poor condition: Twisted :, And that impossible because we changed it on day 5 and has not changed color or anything, then he told me that it was that the moon was running outHoney: Idea: .... (This is like when you have something that you don't know what it is and tell you that it is a virus) the hemo as I expected, it has risen to 7.6, the previous one was 7,3.
After the downturn, yesterday he gave me a high because the meeting with the teacher (is a boy) very well, when we arrived there was also the director and the head of studies, they told us that those of the association had gone to give them the talk in the morningAnd that they were willing to do the controls and everything that we needed, my husband and I moved, we left supercontent: d: d.
Ainhoa ​​in school yesterday cried a little while going, when he saw that time passed and I was not going to look for her, today huge tantrum, grabbed to my legs so that it would not leave, he says he does not want to go .... Tomorrow beginsFrom 9 to 12 and from 3 to 5 :(, I will tell you.
Marcita, that good that he does not like it so much, because you do not see how bad that I have spent leaving it that way.How is it of diarrhea?Jolin soon begins?This year we are going to have a dog, because they take everything.
Jose, I'm glad to see you again, how was Maria with the climbs?I hope it is already stabilized, it is normal with the nerves of the first days ...
Velia, go toutes that you get pretty, less bad that you come with the newly recharged batteries!Angela how with glycemia.

Well, many kisses for everyone, that I still have to greet myself on the route and as always I have already rolled up:-/.

Chao

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/17/2008 10:23 a.m.

How about here?
We have just left the hospi since Sunday night we entered with the girl with vomiting, you know the virus that of gastrontonthis ... so now the glycemia are "rarillas" and the girl eats less, of course
Of the school, then ,,,, has not yet premiered, since it had to go on Monday and Sunday morning I put on vomiteras, it takes me bad leg ...
I will take it on Monday (recently we have just arrived) and even this weakese
I get up to date that you have surely written a lot

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/17/2008 12:15 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
Mari.gar, go cloth with certain endos.Has he has climbs again ???, seems as if he had not made the insulin you put.The truth is that it is a task of not being able to correct.There are no chances of letting you let you go?.... We think it's very good to be so tiny.Do not get overwhelmed.Try to keep it at those levels, if possible, that they are not bad.And I'm glad you are happy with school.Ainhoa ​​is normal.A few days it will cost you, but you will see how the suffocon is once.
Sweet, was the little one recovered?The truth is that gastroenteritis is a chestnut for our children, but then they recover fast.And see if you can start the school soon.
Angela continues to maintain controls, so very happy.
Well, I put the mess.A kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/18/2008 6:26 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good !!!!!!!!
Sweet, daughter how bad leg, just at the school.How is the little one?We were also admitted to Holy Week four days with another virus and vomiting, go cloth !!!
Velia, how much I am glad that Angela continues with her good controls, to see is that the first day, the nerves, the emotion ... you know, everything influences.
Mari How about Ainhoa?Has it back up?The school is sure to happen quickly and then you will not want to miss.What a fabric with the endo, but come on, bad of many ... Noe's from here has never looked at the injection areas, he hasn't even weighed it, I already tell you enough, thankfully his pediatrician:-/.
Well, I'm going to see if I continue with the mop, how much I miss Noe! I'm going to have a lot of worse than her.

DiabetesForo
09/18/2008 7:03 a.m.

Hello!!
Mari, often stup-end!, It seems that they do a contest to see who makes it worse !!!
Mari, Juan usa por la mañana NPH y cuando alguna vez tiene que corregir lo hace con Novorapid, pero, él tiene 14 años, y ya sabes, el miedo a las hipoglucemias en una peque hace que te digan que no corrigas, yo, deAnyway I would not leave the girl with the levels as high as those you have said.
Hemo, very good for his age ... and in school, great!Less more than occasionally they give you a joy :).
Velia, good, return to good controls ...
Marcita, that Noe!enjoying school ....
Sweet, how about your baby? The truth is that a gastroenteritis drives us crazy, because you don't know how to give him the hydrates if everything vomits.Yo, la única vez que le he puesto el glucagón a Juan fué un día que no paraba de vomitar y no subía la glucemia de 45, no tuve más remedio...

DiabetesForo
09/18/2008 9:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.