{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hiaaa!The good was over, and I return to normal:-/.
Marcita What a great pediatrician! If I spread the example, it would be fantastic, that surely she paves the way.Glad to hear it!!.
Bekyyyyy !!!!!that little is missing to give you a hug !!!Hey, get good at all to enjoy it!And Nayah, but if it is a charm, and when he behaves well (as I have always seen;)) it is a treasure.
Dulce, a co -worker of a friend of mine, had a girl with 3 years, diabetics and celiac, he will be 5 years old, and my friend told me that celiach has disappeared ...
Well, Rafa returns on Wednesday 4, I'm looking forward to giving him a hug.I speak with him almost every day (a while ago he called me) and the truth is that he is having a great time, apart from the 6 hours of English, they leave every day, they make excursions on weekends, they all have a dinner together andThey have a lot of fun, in short, I think it is a great experience, in addition, of course, to be learning a lot of English, which was the main end;).
Juan takes the endo on the next day 5. This time the glycosilada will be measured with the puncture on the finger, it seems to me that I have read that that way it always comes out a little higher, right?

A kiss to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/01/2008 2:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mamidejuan, what the vacation is over: ((, I believe that Celiaquia is not cured, but in short, there will be cases that the intolerance is transient, I say ...
Beky, will I have to buy the glucospor that or what is called, that is equivalent to how much sugar?
Marcita, because I give dinner at 9 and ends at 9.30
We put humalog and humiline NPH, the latter in guidelines of des, alm and dinner 1.1.5 and 1.5. The rapid according to blood glucose from 100 and between 180 because 0.5 8 of this is never saved
From there it is increasing
What guidelines are you?
By the way, to see if you can put me menus of 3 -year -old children for a week, of course, how mine is celiac, I will present agons, I am boring

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/01/2008 6:35 p.m.

HOOLAAA TO ALL !!!!!

Yes, already .... I finally give signs of life .... I know it, if this postvacational depression is bad!and the return to the hard mú routine !!In the end the holidays were extended more than "planned", when we were in Almería, a my cousin who lives in Cádiz appeared and convinced us so that we were there, with which we have been another week in Chiclana, my maiden at firstI did not want to go because for the return there are 1200 kilometers, about 12 hours (stopping very little and without children), so with a girl and diabetics, you will get an idea ... but in the end I convey it to go.Total that in the return we did half of the trip and stopped at a hotel to sleep and the next day we continue.We have had a great time, with total relaxation ... Pool, beach, terracites, naps .... Well, that we come with a few kilos more on top !!: Oops:
Ainhoa ​​has had a great time and we enjoying her enjoy it.With the theme of Azuqui I have overwhelmed myself a little, my husband has taken it better than me, you already know that the daddies take things in "another way", however, the moms eat more the coconut for everything, because it isThat he has been quite high, with the occasional hiccups and the issue of meals overwhelmed me because in the buffet there was little variety of meals with hydrates and sometimes we did not know what to give him, but in the end he behaved like a champion and ate it all.In the restaurant I felt a little uncomfortable by the people, when clicking on you, they stared at you and especially when they saw us weighing the food, they put faces of "that people more weird weighing everything", but in the end passing people andours.In short, proof over!There are if for the next one we calculate more to the eye and we do not have to be loaded with the weight everywhere, although that I see still very complicated, because I do not know you, but I weight everything to gram: oops :.

I'm glad to be here again and I have missed you !!
I have read you above and I have seen the photos of precious ones !!!!Go children more guap@s we have in the forum !!
Marcita, that I come with color !!(I don't even believe it, how white I am) how about noe?I have already read that you are of files x right?How is your glycemia?I hope better.
Beky, Guopetona, pupitas, how are you going with the pouring?And nayah with the pump?Hey that I have already finished with the suitcases :)) .... have continued with the talk of the other day ... kisses.
Sweet, I'm very happy to see you here, I have been for your land, but as I was unforeseen, I stayed with the desire to meet you, because I did not have your phone to call you because I only have it pointed at the house fixed: ((,It will be.
Paz, how are you angel?
Man, how are your pitufines go?How about Nacho with his throat?I hope it is already recovered.
Mommy, Velia ...., to whom I miss to name, a thousand forgives, but right now I do not remember more: oops:

Kisses for all and even another little time

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/02/2008 11:30 a.m.

Very good to all !!

Mari What a joy back here!woman, we have missed you.How good, holidays.I'm glad you enjoyed and that the little one has had a great time.How brave, I still do not dare to make such a trip with Noe UF!I'm afraid to think about it.Noe already better, but he has had the revolt glycems. Is it that he has given a stretch?

Sweet, how about your little one?Noe has a levemir and novorapid.Normally the legisir once a day, in the morning 6 units.and Novorapid according to glycemia and food, usually 4-2-2.

Mommy, you will tell us how the endo, to see if all good.

Beky, how beautiful are you still?Did you get that rare test?

Well, everyone, kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/02/2008 3:51 p.m.

Hello family

As I said on the route, we are here with parties, today it is the parade of Moors and Christians and you can imagine how handsome my children are with their Moritos costumes, he can show that the drool falls eh.Let's see if I can take pictures at once because I tried again and I was lowercase, so small that the faces were barely seen, I will try to get them some foreground.

Thank you for worrying about Nacho, the truth is that the throat was not going to more, Junifen only sent me so perfect and Nico did not infect him so much more perfect.

Tomorrow I have to go to school to talk to the Lord, he called me home yesterday so that we were going to talk to her and teach her a little because she says she is lost, for the voice she seemed to me that I was shit, I hope I don't knowa lot.So tomorrow we will go with Nico and show you the bomb and do some control to see how it is.I will take brochures and things, we will see how.Also those of association are going to school one day to give a talk for teachers, parents and everyone who wants to go, the truth is being pushed.

When are your kids the school?Mine on Tuesday 9. I am already liped with uniforms, books, backpacks, materials, UF how much and on top of two: shock:

Well, I'm leaving the parade in a while.

Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/03/2008 3:04 p.m.

Good morning!!
How do you notice that moms are linked with school preparations, there is no one here.
Beky, how are you?Tell us something, you have worried.
Here, Noe well, already stabilized with his glycemia and wishing to go to school.Start 15, but I don't know anything more than schedules or anything.
Well, you have a good day and kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/04/2008 5:26 a.m.

Hello girls !!!I am here, thank you very much for worrying about me, you are some sunssssss !!!!!!!: D if I don't have so much medical time, school, girls ....... a thousand things !!! ... but I have read you.Well nothing, I spend the part, summarized that yes, but I am left without a place to write .......
Noah with the tooth and made a bicycle, nayah phenomenal with the pump, I better of the slopes although deaf as a wall.Today I have gone to the doctor again and they send me to the emergency room with the Otorino tomorrow, to see if they tell me something new.The erythema is still there, although the rare test that made me gave negative, the analyzes all well, without fever ....... comeTo count.Lunch ?????
Let's see if we can relax a little with the heat and the spoils that Mommy gives us;) tomorrow did you have endo ????A kiss.
Mani, a photo dresses of moritos ....... pleaseeeeee.Nyah lads the same, I left them information yesterday and today they had a "watering" face.
Mari, 3 hours ......... are you going to pull tits ?????ha ha ha.By the way, did you call the association?
Marcita, how about noe?You will see how the school will like it, when do you have the meeting?Let's see what they tell you.
Sweet, Glucosport I don't know how much it will be equivalent because I think that in the box does not put anything and Nyah either eats it because the texture does not like it.Someone here knows ????
Velia, where are you?I hope you are all well.
Anuski, enjoy the holidays a lot with the witch, to see if you want to eat burning energy, do not overwhelm.;)
Prado, it was time for your cows !!!He really enjoys peaks, precious cain and Potes went a long time ago ...... what memories .....
Kisses to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/04/2008 8:34 p.m.

Good morning !!!!!!Freshly, cloudy and threat rain.
Beky, I'm glad to read and you're better than dizziness, to see what the Otorino tells you today.What joy I know that Nyah well with the bomb.As for the school, the letter with the meeting has not yet come to me, I suppose it will be Tuesday or Wednesday, so that I have time to buy the thousand things they need ...: Shock :.I do not think about control, but I will do it at 10, at your time.I think here are two recreations, so I don't know if I will also go in the second, which was given to Noe when the hypos were given, in short ... we'll see.
The Glucosport, I use it in liquid ampoules and each blister is half a ration, but it rises very quickly.I have only used it in emergencies, vomiting, gastroenteritis ...: ((((
Noe is going very well with glycemia, we will touch wood again.The 12 touches analysis, another suffocon.
Well, I leave you, to see if we continue collecting things, that the reform works will begin when the school, go nerves!

DiabetesForo
09/05/2008 5:18 a.m.

Hello!!How good Beky, that we already know about you ... xiquitina, I believe that many things that happen to you can be because of how little you rest, and how stare you go, see if you come soon that I am looking forward to pampering everyone!!!:)).
As for the Glucosport, Juan uses it to take it in his pocket and take it when he is low and on the street, he usually takes two, and he goes up enough to overcome a descent, but of course, he is 14 years oldAnd it measures 1.80, I imagine that to a dwarf of yours with half Glucosport will have enough.
I have already counted on the route that we have gone to the endo and the glycosilada of Juan is in 5.5, so ... Supercontent!
Kisses to all, I'm in a hurry ...

DiabetesForo
09/05/2008 8:36 a.m.

Mamidejuan congratulations on that fantastic hem, what a really pleasure, I am not surprised that you are so happy because after the summer it is always expected to be worse.That you enjoy the gun this weekend.

Beky Bombón that I conceived with mommy, that what you have is a lotBefore lunch at recess, they enter 9 and have lunch at 10.30 - 11.00 so it will be when they do control.I hope that as the teachers see you how you do it they are encouraged to do it and do not have to walk so much.If you get it to be done by the basal programs for the lunch bolus to among the bolus, I will explain it better.

Marcita I believe that if at that time it is when the hypos give Noe you must go control, at least at the beginning, you will be quieter.By the way did you buy the fridge that ice makes?I have one and I remembered the other day of you because it was also my husband's caprichito, he is 6 years

Sweet from Glucosport I can't tell you, I have never tried it with Nico.When it is with hiccups with what is best with juice and eats and drinks asleep without problem.At night what works best for me is a milk bottle (with sugar if it is very low).

Mari.

Go I have to go control, to see if I can go through the route, if not give you all for greeted and kisses :)

Ah that I forgot, that yesterday the phenomenal lady, she made a control and everything to practice.It seems that he is a little fear but we are normal, little by little.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/05/2008 11:34 a.m.

Hooolaaa everyone !!!

This week I have been somewhat Liadilla .... on Monday I had to go with Ainhoa ​​to his pediatrician because he carries with conjunctivitis from the holidays, the drops that we were throwing have not done anything and they have sent us more strong ones that we put themEvery 6 hours, so we have to get up early in the morning, but one that is a young man :)) I have made it coincide with the control of the 3, so we kill 2 birds of a shot, in short, that when it is not one thing it isAnother, the question is not to sleep from a pull all night: Evil: ... Wednesday, just when he had an interview with Ainhoa's teacher, we had blood and urine analysis in the hospital :?, total that I could not go to the interview and have not given me until 16, and begin 15: ((: (.... I'm nervous because I wanted to have spoken before they started ... butThere is not everything that you do not imagine what to say touches me:!!!
Beky, my girl, how about the otter ???I hope you are better.The control already told you that I would do it as you usually do it .... Although you already know that I am still with the dilemma of the schedules ... I have not yet called the association, I think II will wait for the end of the endo.Already 3 hours ...., but I think this time not even pulling tits: ((, we'll see ...
Marcita, I'm glad noe goes well, we had the Wednesday, I got like a "cow" with revolcon on the ground included:.:.Let's see how it behaves noe
Mani, that joy that the teacher is involved, surely he does the controls when he sees that it is not so much, we see what awaits us ....
Paz, how is everything going?

Well, I let you have control and snack.

Kisses and have a good weekend.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/05/2008 12:11 p.m.

I have put some picture of my kids on the route, I don't copy them for not repeating me, but you want to meet them there.

Have a good night.Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/05/2008 7:22 p.m.

Hello family !!
How is everything going?Here Liadillos, but at least time accompanies, makes it cooler.
Mommy, again, congratulations on hemo, is the reward for much sacrifice.
Mani, yes, I bought the fric with ice and water dispenser, but until we do the work I will not install it.There are whims that come out expensive: shock :.How good the lord, at least it is seen interest and desire, which is already a lot.
Mari How does Ainhoa ​​continue with conjunctivitis?Let's see if with these drops it goes better.It is normal for you to put some beasts with the extractions.Noe at first was going well, but starts crying before reaching the door.I am already mentalizing it by telling her that the other time it hurt because she was "little" he was only two years old, who now as he is "older" ... So your little one will miss the first day of class, it's already a bad leg ...
Well, my "arguiñano" calls me particular warning me that is the prepared dinner.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
09/06/2008 4:25 p.m.

Hello beautiful.
How are you rookie breasts with the school ???????I have a knot in my stomach increasingly large every time I think about the day :?Just think about the hours I have to get up with bothWhat the teachers will call me, all this with the little parribepabajo ....... we are going crazy !!!Outside the home, without being able to buy, either meals, or doctors, or milk in vinegar because they leave all morning and afternoon.
I still have doubts about lunch, do you play the click at 8 the control is done at 10, do you give lunch at that time or then wait for the recess?In the recess are you going to do another?I do not know how to do it, and the recess if it is at 11 and go to 1, Nayah can't stand up to food or coña.Above now he has a few days super low, especially in the morning, yesterday he had 43 at lunch and had breakfast sobaos !!And I worry because now with the pump when it has hiccups it is so normal.
Well what roll I have put.
Paz, where are you?How about your little man?
Sweet, how about your peke?Have you already tried any new dish?Tell us how about the school?
Mommy, Mani ....... Kisses ......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/07/2008 7:14 p.m.

Hello beautiful

Thank you for the compliments to my bombs, the truth is that they are already two little men, and today it is their first day without a pacifier, it was fine, but often they have been wearing tears, they have "withdrawal syndrome";);)

Beky I don't know when Nyah begins in school, if you have time for the endo to reduce basal, and if you don't do any temporary basal basal reducing 10% or 20% until you leave class, according to the controls you are having,Better go a high tad.And to put the bolus of lunch in the basal, it is not a specific function of the pump, it is to put it in the stretch of hours that a higher basal is lunch in the school that covers what lunch, but I will already explain it to you better.

I don't have my children tonight: ((He shakes the houses and I would not mind if it were at 2 in the afternoon but at 2 in the morning it is something else).Wake up.

Pazpaz who happens to you?

What do you have a good night

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/07/2008 7:30 p.m.

Good morning to all !!!!!!!

Ay Beky, as I understand you with the knot in the stomach.Hours at school?What a slaughter.Here they go from 9 to 2, they have a recreation at 11.30 and another at 1. I plan to control at 10 and according to lunch that do it half an hour before recreation or if I see that it will not arrive,Well, give him a couple of cookies and then at the lunch that eats with his teammates.Then, in the second recreation I will do another test, because it is his critical time and if I see that he will not get well, then give him another little thing to eat.The problem is that with so much eating I do not know what you will have at noon.I could also change the pattern of the Levemir, but since at the end of the month we go to the endo of Cáceres, I will wait, anyway, now with the adaptation period they go a short time to the beginning.All this, which has not yet summoned the teacher to talk, so I don't know how everything will be.

Mani, I remember that "withdrawal syndrome", Noe threw its tete a year ago and whenever I saw a garbage truck I wanted to go looking for it ... :))

Sweet when did Violeta the school started?

All moms, kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/08/2008 6:15 a.m.

Hello to everyone !!!!

How about the weekend?Over here, as I told you, we are of a fair, today is the local party, on the 11th it is also a party, it is the Diada de Cataluña (National Day of Catalonia) and how it falls on Thursday, we make bridge !!!!, so touches weekly cortitaaa !!!and party !!!!

I have already put the photo of my flamenquita on the route, that you do not see what it has cost me to put it :?, yesterday I was a good time and I didn't get out:-/.

I also walk with the nerves with the school, above all because I have not yet talked to the teacher, on top of the end of 15, hemo ..... and above all I am of nerves with something that I am going to tell you and what I wantThat you give me your opinion ..... it turns out that the day I went with Ainhoa ​​to the hospital for the analysis, they told me that they have granted a scholarship to the hospital's diabetological team, to do a study on children from 0 to 6 years old,They want to determine the efficacy and safety of two types of treatment that work in older children, adolescents and adults, but in which there is little experience in young children, and which are the insulin Lantus combiada with Humalog and the insulin bomb using Humalog and compare themWith the NPH insulin combined with Humalog, which is normally used at this age.And to show that these treatments really work need real patients, what is there where we enter and especially Ainhoa.The essay consists of two periods, one of 6 months in which Ainhoa ​​would continue with his usual treatment, but much more controlled (this would mean more controls and more visits to the hospital), in order to obtain the maximum information about his glycemic controland its treatment.And in the second period they would assign one of the two treatments, the Lantus insulin combined with humalog or the insulin pump, of which we cannot choose, it would be decided by some closed envelopes and it would touch us what the chosen envelope took.All this always controlling Ainhoa's health, and in case the treatment was not good, I would immediately change the one she had.We have no obligation to participate, but we have "almost" determined that we are going to do it, but although we say yes, you have to pass a selection, because they would only do it with 30 children.What do you think, would you do it or not?

Forgive me for the tostón that I have put you: Oops :, I await your answers;) !!

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/08/2008 11:29 a.m.

Hi Mari, Guapetona, how beautiful your disruption.We share the nerves for the school, I am the same, without talking to the teacher yet, go cloth !!!!
As for what you say about the experience, I would.Although now Ainhoa ​​is fine, it generally has good controls and good hemo, you can always find a treatment that goes better, that avoids the hypos ... I do not know, for trying nothing is lost, whenever it is controlling that it does not affect itTo your health, of course, I want to try the bomb with Noe.You always have to seek to improve and do not think that they can use it as "bunches" because if we think that would be, because to put Noe the Levemir we had to sign a role, because it was not tested in children under 5 years.Anyway, I would do it.
Well, let's see what the mamis of the kids who have started today tell us: Oops :.
I leave you, that my jellyle claims.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/08/2008 4:25 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa.

That that, that I am already reappearing.
It is often sumped.And yesterday was the party of our side.Auction in style.I am exhaustion.
Celia dressed as "Llanisca Aldeana", one of the most beautiful regional costumes, but weighing a lot of kilos.And took it from 10 in the morning until 4 in the following morning.Today you have fools even in the identity card.

I have read you the Chupetil withdrawal syndrome.Well, after many negotiations with Celia, he is trying to quit smoking.Yesterday he did not smoke all day.Let's see if he gets it and we take off a problem.

And every Thursday we have to go to Oviedo to the hospital.Celia diabetes is not easy, even when she collaborates.The Lantus has again at night and we keep trying to adjust guidelines.

Well, I will tell you more slowly, that last night I finished undressing Celia almost at 5 in the morning, and three days in a row, verbenas, etc., they end up with the most painted.I'm going to take a nap.

Thank you very much to those who have missed me and a hug to all.

DiabetesForo
09/09/2008 11:31 a.m.

Ah, it happened to me, I would participate, Mari.gar.The tests pass before exahgusive security controls, and more if it is the case of children.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/09/2008 11:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.