{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good night daddies and moms !!!!

Jose, as I understand you, Ainhoa ​​also happens, as I have once told you, it is how you suddenly say all the effort and the daily struggle fades as if nothing and you stay upside down without finding any explanation, it isHard, but we should never give up, so that mood!And continue with that positive spirit that you know so well to all, I also thank you for being there.

Beky, how are you going from your ailments?Nyah, how about glycemia?When you talk about Bolus, basal ... I think!If it has to be complicated with so many possibilities to find the right pattern.What a roll about coexistence, right?I have not yet had the opportunity to go to any, but for what you tell, it has to be boring to hear what we already know.

Marcita, how was Noe the weekend without school?I see that again he is with the happy snacks, Jolin if this time does not miss me, Ainhoa ​​is still cold, but for now I am not giving anything because he does not go to more and the glycemia "seems" that he does notIt is affecting, we'll see ...

Velia, because it is rare that Angela does not remember the debut: shock :, but better, that is a sign that he does not keep the bad.

By the way, I have a question with the flu vaccine, I don't know if I put it to Ainhoa ​​this year, because last year I put it on, and I too and we coldly cold, it was not the flu, but we spent a very winter veryBad, even she took two bronchitis, so I am not convinced to put it on, who advises me?

Well, that's fine, this are not hours to roll up so much:-/, tomorrow more.What do you have a good night and that the glycemia, as Velia says, accompany you.

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/28/2008 8:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello again.
We are already the mess.Thanks Mari.gar, sometimes .... ufff.
At the moment we have stabilized yesterday's situation.At night he was at 113 at 12 and 129 at 3.
Today he gets up with 84.
We throw the Novomix pen that we use yesterday and take a new one, it is not going to be the culprit.Faced with the doubt, there is no doubt that he is going to the trash.
I'm going to work, to see if I don't fall asleep.
Good morning to all and school that are hours.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/29/2008 3:18 a.m.

If Jose, those X files that sometimes arise .... I would have changed the pen.Let's see if Maria returns to her normal controls.
My mood also varies depending on whether it is high or not ... if it has an isolated hyperglycemia, it is corrected and period, but it is one of those continued, that make you eat your head, which make the entire invention crazy ...Uffff, then ... but as you say, you have to throw forward ... we can't do anything else.
Well, as you see I am already with the written verbiage, hahahaha.They are the nerves.It happens to me always when we have review ...
Come, I no longer roll up.A kiss for everyone and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/29/2008 4:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Jose, I'm glad that everything has been "normalized", if those levels are not repeated again, at least today you have started well the day: p.

Velia pretty, do not attack you so much, calmized, that you will see how tomorrow goes well, and if not, because nothing happens, that this is no exam, we do the best we can.

I leave you, that I have already rolled on the route and in the end I do nothing, until another little while.

Kisses for all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/29/2008 5:09 a.m.

Hello!!Jose, thankfully it is already stabilized, do not think about why these rare measures:?.Ah!Enter the route too, although sometimes, as we are the same, almost, those who enter the two threads, in the end we repeat ... :?
I hope the day will happen to you quickly and do not sleep;).
Beky must be disappointing, those coexistence from which you don't get anything ... The truth is that, so that they tell you what you already know better than anyone: Twisted :.What they should put solutions to the problems that really affect such as children's problem in school, didn't we talk about that? ...
Does anyone know any of peace, and Maria Jessica's mother? The truth is that when they disappear like this, without more, as worrying.I hope everything goes well.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/29/2008 8:57 a.m.

TOC, TOC
Hello everyone, uff I have a few days ago and that is that the girl after gastrontonthly goes and bronchitis caught me, so we don't raise head ...
I am putting ventolin and parked from a crazy locomotive has it in 400, so to pull the fast insulin with all my repeo. This is his "first deep cold" since he debuted (I go with the word:-/) ThusI do not know if for the ventolin or the antibiotic it is very high. I also want to put the flu vaccine, but as always the girl has advanced to get bad: (((((((
Anyway, let's see how we throw the winter and school the poor has only gone 3 days.

Do you have a list of diabetic medicines?
I read you and put myself up to date
kisses

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/29/2008 10:35 a.m.

Hello, good afternoon.

I am a little lost ... Thank you for worrying about a ... you're right mommy, I'm not at best, it's again a little anxiety and I think ... eat my head alone,The truth is that I have a few days better, they are being the people of the town and that as it distracts :)).
Sweet that bad leg, having if with September all the problems go.We do not have a list of medications, luckily and I will not say very high Angel becomes a few times bad, which if it has taken on occasion is gastroenteritis, but do not give them medication, and the allergy pill that does not vary the levelsof sugar.
Mari I did put Angel the vaccine since he debuted, his father took a flu last year as never before remembers and I was afraid of my son, but did not infect.
Well, I'm going to turn a little spin on the route and little by little I find out something, when I'm wrong like in the past days I attempt to disconnect a little ... AISSS !!!Then I tell myself that if I will be silly, to put the patches before the wound, but at that time I cannot avoid it.

Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
09/29/2008 1:41 p.m.

Hi guys......
Well, here also total glycemic stress.Yesterday we changed a catheter and it was super tall, I had to have changed again when it got up but decided to wait for the flies and I have been all morning rriba, Paseo PáHaving done, but as Velia, Agobios, Comecomes and the bad vibes of puncturing her again, then everything to her channel and now the other ComeCome, that of the descents, that I do not know will be worse.
To top it off, I vomited twice without any apparent previous symptom and as tomorrow we already make 3 years that Nayah debuted with the same age because you already know what has touched him, right?120 I found even high but I would still have yogurt inside, I don't even want to think about it.
On the coexistence, as you would like to be active, but it gives me that here they are not much for the work of admitting volunteers, you know if these things can participate in what they want, or have the right of admission.??????
Well, wishing all the Pachuchitos pekes that recover as soon as possible, I promise to call who owes it as soon as possible and pass a little cold to my mom, a thousand kisses.
Kisses for all.
Paz I'm very glad to see you here, I hope that low, a kiss.
I'm going to sew low :?

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/29/2008 7:13 p.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Uffff !!!!! Beky , xiquitina, I have set myself to tremble, I understand your fear, your overwhelming.120 is within normal but as we are so scared always thinking that the brothers have more possibilities: ((. I imagine you will do another control and I hope and I wish it goes well. Tell us something please ...
Paz , I'm glad to see you here, I hope you get out soon from that bad streak, and keep going (whenever you feel like it, of course!).
Sweet , ventolin and antibiotics?My mother !!.Let's see if it happens soon and returns to the "normality."Cheer up!!.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/30/2008 5:47 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!

Yesterday the birthday was regular, the teacher of Ainhoa ​​called me who did not want to eat the cake :?, which I already expected, because he doesn't like them very much, in the end I told him to give him cookies and solved.At the more or less time they call me again from the school and this time it was the director, it turns out that the teacher had controlled Ainhoa ​​because he saw her decayed and pale, he was 100, but they thought he was very just, because as I explain that it has to be between 100 and 200 to be well, they did not know what to do, I told them that it was fine, but that to get calmer they gave them another pair of cookies, when he left school, well, 142.I am supercontent and I even excite myself with how good they are wearing, at the same time, I feel a lot of anger and helplessness for which you are having a bad time with this issue, I do not understand that they have a hard time doing a simple control, which I am unfair seems to me ....

Beky Bear, who had the little little time we have talked to me today, I have stayed with "Mono" :)).In the end I forgot to ask you how are you going from your ailments?There if Nayah stabilizes a little, because you will end up bad nerves.Kisses

Paz, I'm glad to see you here again, we missed you, encourage, you will see how better times are coming ...

Sweet, how violet?I hope it is more recovery and with the most stable levels, has you corrected the acetone?As I told you yesterday when we talk, here you have me for what you need;).

Marcita, where are you beautiful ??

Well I'm going to go through the route, which in a while I have to go for the little school.

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/30/2008 10:49 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Here I am thinking that tomorrow we have a visit to the endo, we have to send the analytics and that makes me sick ...

Beky I hope that Noa is nothing, as Mami says is in normal, but stay calm doing another control, do not live thinking that it will also be diabetic that there are much babies that having diabetic brothers they are not.
Mami How does Juan follow? How great are we being done !!!
Mari, I'm a lot that they are carrying so well with Ainhoa ​​in school ... You must stay the sea of ​​calm knowing that at all times they are attentive to any change.

I'm going to read the route and then prepare a potato tortilla, by the time Angel arrives from the holidays.
Kisses .
Peace

DiabetesForo
09/30/2008 2:05 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Sweet you have a private.
Beky, don't scare yourself, sure it's nothing.We have all thought about that possibility and how unfair it would be.
Do not eat the coconut, nor do you get obsessed with the subject.for you and for the creature.
According to the percentage of cases we are already in 100% hits, it would be bad for you to double these figures.
I would do a very afternoon control to Noa to be calm, but very cautious.
Mari.gar, how lucky you are having with school, that concern is not usual.Take care of those people who are very little for the world in which we live.You have to give you a lot of peace of mind.Congratulations.
I am going to take Maria to school and whistle for the work.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/01/2008 4:02 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Jo, it seems to me that I have answered things from here on the route .... is that Leo run over and then I don't know where it is ... well, I think that as the route we usually read it all, no problem....
Paz, luck with the analytics .... I understand your nerves ...
Becky, those are the biggest inconveniences of the bomb ... there are times that is despair and you endure for not clicking again .... Luckily it compensates on the other hand ...
Sweet, probecilla !!!The ventolin takes it inhaled or in syrup?.Angela takes it inhaled for allergy and does not usually rise to him much. But I suppose that the infectious process itself, plus antibiotics, plus the bronchodilator, must be a total watchmaking pump ... there are children to whom the ventolinHe puts like Violeta, like a locomotive.Try to change it to you, that I know there are others that do not affect them so much.
I do not have a list of medications, except what I usually give, the junife (ibuprofen) and the paracet in syrup (which is paracetamol).
Mari.How lucky have you had with school.And the biscuits, mmmm, surely you have time to catch the quiet to the units.
To all a kiss and a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/01/2008 6:10 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, here I am about to give the dinner to Violetilla and I take a little while to write
Mary that good that they do the controls and to call you, that attentive ... I have spoken with Marcita and the poor one is just like me, of little walks, by the way Marcita, thanks for listening to me
Jose, I saw your privile
Velia, Ventolin is inhaled, we already have 2 days alone, less bad ..
Beki, do you also have a 3 year old girl?
Well, I consider you as my family, seriously, huh!You are a lot of help
kisses to everyone

dulce's profile photo
dulce
10/01/2008 3:19 p.m.

Hello family.
I hardly have time to write because the afternoon schedule at school has me totally exhausted and absorbed, and that I have been in home.I do not know how others will take it but for me this is exhausting and desperate.I am quite pissed off, sad, overwhelmed and a thousand more things ....... I have started the dizziness again and I no longer know if they will be the slopes or the state of anxiety that I have, I do not know if I am too apprehensive.
I guess all this will happen when I get it a little controlled because after being completely fallen last week now is high levels and I don't know where to leave with so much new schedule and so much lack of control.I spend the whole day at school practically.
Yesterday he had gymnastics, Calabrada came and on top of high blood glucose because he had eaten all the cookies that we have for emergency because the teacher was not pending.Today I talked to them (he has two) to give them a touch of good vibes and the lady has put a ball that I have eaten it.He told me that he was scolding Nyah several times becauseTo give an account ???And if it was as he notic, why didn't he take them off ?????I believe that as long as they are well stopped, they are even able to lie to the parents, this seems incredible to me.
Well, now 300 ....... another night without sleep ........
Sweet, your princess fully recovered?Yes, I also have a 3 -year -old girl, we are already a few breasts here.
Marcita, I hope that the workers have not broken any internet cable :)) How about noe ???What a joy of the new endo !!
Mari, I am sorry to have hung you like this but I now look like Alicia's rabbit :)) Kisses.
Man, pretty, how did you?Good?I had to tell you something and I have forgotten, to see if tomorrow I am better in my head, a kiss.
Mommy, thank you very much for calling.A thousand kisses.
Velia, I understand you with the hemo, we are always thinking that we could have done more, but it is very beautiful, you do not get very angry, ah, congratulations on the interview;)
By the way, Noa is very good, I have not repeated it control, thanks for asking.
Kisses to all.I'm going to see if I sleep for a while.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/02/2008 8:45 p.m.

Good morning chic@s !!!!
Becky, surely dizziness are anxious.It usually happens to me.There is a theory about what those dizziness are .... it is a way of "fleeing" (the word fleeing to me ugly, it sounds like cowardice, but no, it is not that escape ...) of situations, in situations, inThis exhausting and stressful case like the one you are living.The school principle and in the case of less stable children such as it happens to Nayah and of course to Angela, it is exhausting and desperate .... but you will see how everything is much better in a couple of weeks.On the other hand, the teacher, or teachers, has no name: shock :: shock: .... I would say to put a tong of fright in the body that by a scarce intake of those harmless cookies can occurA "hyperglycemic coma" and to see if they do the favor the next time they see her eat hidden to take the appropriate measures .... yes, I know I can seem exaggerated but I think they do not know what they are playing.... I'm glad Noa is better .... Let's see if you can relax something.Cheer up!
Sweet, I hope Violeta is better.Stop and tell us something.
Paz, how about Angel's review?
Mari.gar, Marcita, Jose, what is you from you?I hope everything goes well.
Mamidejuan, the other day you asked about Maria.Where will it walk?And alea?
Come, Kisses and Happy Saint Friday !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/03/2008 4:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon!!!!

Beky, I also believe that it can be anxiety, it has a thousand ways to manifest, do not leave it ... I was in treatment, when Angel was better and we had everything controlled (if you can control) ... nowOnce I get a downturn, we have so much that "deal with" ... how not to be apprehensive?
I want it to happen to you soon ... because they are rachitas ... and the teachers of Nayah ...: Twisted: No comments, I, as Velia says they put things a little more serious.
Velia, Angel's review well, looks at the daily notebook, touches the areas where he is click, measures and weighs ...The analytics (fear give me) :?.
Is it desperate right?Correjir without any results, I have come to think about not running one night to have how it gets up, but then I see him with those values ​​and I am unable.The exercise of the afternoon of the afternoon is not doing badly and makes those afternoons that practices it is a little shorter at night, I tell you in case it helps you something ...

Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/03/2008 1:49 p.m.

Thank you for being there as always girls and for your advice.I do not stop going around because we are so unprotected parents and children, of course, diabetics.I do not understand why with all who we are, nothing has been achieved in this aspect.I do not know whether to start talking with education to see if they can solve something because I cannot be at school all day, although I already imagine the answer.I think I will go looking for the Alpine tila, was it called ????
If it serves as comfort with Nyah I am also the same, correcting in the postcena and nothing, I correct again and sometimes it works and sometimes not.
By the way, for the breasts that want to vary a little with the desserts, I have found Royal Limon and Strawberry jelly, 1 ration but care because nothing goes up, I have found it with 40 after eating.Ah, and lemon cookies also of the Arluy brand, Megachock of EPI and Blas.
Well I turn around and sleep, kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/03/2008 7:33 p.m.

Hello everyone

The girl is fine with bronchitis, but she has an lack of control with the glycemia that she has crazy.1 unit and with everything and with this still Altilla: Evil:. By the way from a unit I can put it with the pen, right?Is it better than with the geringa?Take bubble?Forgive my ignorance but I have not seen the pen

Beki, I understand you because I also go to school to do the controls to mine. The schedule it has is 9 to 2, so I go around 11.30, I control it and give it something, so far it arrives good, but notI'm calm and I'm thinking about how it will be
As for the dizziness I understand you, I went through that and after many tests, what I had was anxiety and stress. And it enters you at the least timely moment and place
Mary, Marcita, Velia, José, Pazangel, Mamidejuan, Alea ... How about everything?

dulce's profile photo
dulce
10/04/2008 10:19 a.m.

Good afternoon !!!!
Paz, then to encourage Angel to do that exercise in the afternoon ... everything is for spending a stable night.At my night it is the one that bothers me the most, if it is low because of the risk and if it is high because it is many hours to keep values ​​not suitable ... tonight angels perfect .... I measured it 3 times and stayed perfect withfigures around 95. In the end it has risen with 70 ...
Becky, Tila Alpina.But do not buy it in bags, buy it in saquitos where the Tila in bulk comes.Come see if you are recovering.Give yourself a little more time to see if Nayah stabilizes that the beginnings are difficult and if not, then to see what you get ....
Sweet, I'm glad that the little one is good for her bronchitis.I guess it will cost you a few days to put it in so-fa ... with respect to what you say about the pen, I would walk with an eye.When he put the insulin with a pen to Ángela if he purged with a unit just a few drops came out, 2 or 3, unlike the jet that came out if he purged her with a couple.Even when I corrected Angela with 1 unit, sometimes he did not do a tilín, unlike what lowered him for example with the same amount and the insulin pump ... I do not know if I have explained.Try to see how it is doing, especially because the pen is much more comfortable for everyone, but consider the issue of insulin amount.
Come on, I go on the route and I'm going to take a walk.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/04/2008 2:45 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.